Chapter 3

THE NIGHT BEFORE THE WEDDING 

  I looked at my room, and a wave of emotion filled my body. My wedding dress hung in my empty closet, ready to be worn tomorrow. Majority of my stuff had been already packed away. I had a giant Gucci suitcase filled up for the hONEymoON and the rest of my stuff packed up for my new house or whatever.

   I couldn't mentally bring myself to pack everything, because I wasn't mentally prepared to leave this house. No matter where I went, this was still my place. But, for the most part, my room was basically empty. I didn't really need to worry about my stuff since someone was basically gonna come move it for me. I just needed to worry about the suitcase and the dress and everything for tomorrow. I put on my pyjamas and got in bed, trying my best to fall asleep. I tossed and turned, too nervous to even bring myself to sleep but it eventually happened at like 5 AM.

"Natasha wake up now!" I felt myself being shook awake "we gotta go" my mom said and pulled me out of bed. I got up shook and confused "your dress and suitcase and everything is already in the car don't worry" my mom told me and I took a deep breath...right...the wedding. I remembered, as I slowly walked into the washroom. "no need to change!" My mom screamed "you're gonna get in the dress when you get there anyways!!" She screamed..right..that. I wasn't processing properly today. I just did my skincare and brushed my teeth before going downstairs to quickly have cereal. After I ate, which by the way, was also very rushed, I was pushed into the car and we drove to the hotel venue place. Honestly I don't even know, my parents planned all this out I could care less at this point. 

  We go to the room and it's already packed with familiar people getting ready and doing makeup. "OH YAY! YOU'RE HERE!" Anthony's mom screamed as she pulled me in for another hug. "here sit down!" She said pushing me into the chair as people started on my hair and makeup. "wow you really didn't get any sleep! These dark circles!" The lady said as she stabbed my face with her dang beauty blender. I also had someone doing my nails so it was just a lot going on.  After like an hour or so, my makeup and hair was finally done and in all honestly, I was scared to see it. I knew I wasn't capable enough of doing wedding makeup but, I had never let other people touch my face before. To top it off the few times I let people do my face they did a terrible job. I slowly walk to the mirror shaking, nervous that I wouldn't look good. But I was shocked at what I saw. "woah.." I said letting go of the breath I didn't realize I was holding "you like it??" Mrs.Reeves asked nervously "I look....amazing" I said so happy, that I didn't look like trash. Everyone cheered excitedly. 

   The door slowly opened and I turned to see my best friend Leila walk in. I had kept in contact with her about the wedding and everything but, I hadn't seen her face to face in a long time. She walked in with my other friends who were also going to be my bridesmaids "OH MY GOD YOU LOOK GREAT" she said pulling me into a light hug cautious to not ruin my hair and makeup. I greeted the rest of my friends as my mom introduced Leila to Anthony's mom and everyone else. "ok Asha time to get in the dress" my mom told me and another wave of anxiety flooded through my body. This was actually happening soon. I took a deep breath and nodded as everyone helped me get into the dress. Then everyone else who hadn't gotten into their own dresses got ready aswell. My best friends quickly went downstairs to get ready for the whole ceremony thing. I looked at myself in the mirror taking a big breath. 

The phone rang and my mom answered it

The phone rang and my mom answered it. By the way she talked, I'm guessing it was my dad. "it's time" she told me and everyone got excited but I just felt scared and nervous. I looked at myself one last time before going downstairs.