broken ~ jjk *very slow updat...

By nyaxjungkook

they say you can't break what's already broken...well...not in my life 💔 Warning⚠️ : contains sexual assault... More

-
•1•
•2•
•3•
continuation?

hey...

186 5 1
By nyaxjungkook

I will be putting this book on a hiatus. As a freshman in high school, my top priority is to  keep my grades up. i haven't been doing that lately. i will take a break from writing this fanfic to focus on school. when my grades get back up, i'll end the hiatus...or not. most of you don't even read this book anymore. my readers disappeared. mostly because i took too long to update the last chapter.

continue to share this book and follow meee❤️

i'll be back someday👋🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 4.2K 45
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
292K 27.2K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
132K 3.6K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
247K 8K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...