No one but you // Roger Taylo...

By JadeMercury21

A young girl has just moved to London she has nobody no friends no job only a small house and a local pub whi... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
Hey!!
Exciting news!

88

292 13 1
By JadeMercury21

March 25th 1985
Warnings: sexual content
Melissa's POV
It was hard saying goodbye to the kids. They were all in tears as we dropped them off at Rogers mums house although they were excited to spend some time with their grandma. I had the most time saying goodbye to Edward and Eric the most because I would again be missing a few months of their life.

Roger had to comfort me the whole way to the airport as I was a complete crying mess. I didn't expect it really and neither did Roger. Once we got on the plane I was fine except for when we had to take off cause you know I usually always got scared on a flight.

Anyway, we safely landed in Rio and were greeted with a large crowd of cameras and fans desperately wanting the boys. Roger held onto my hand extremely tight careful not to lose me in the large crowds.

We finally made it to the hotel. It was the poshest hotel in Rio and I was living for it. It had a swimming pool and spa, a bar and restaurant. It was great. And it was right outside the beach was meant we were ought to have a great view.

Roger kindly held onto my hand luggage and his as we went up to find our room. Once we did Roger didn't waste a second to open the door.

He immediately dropped our bags and picked me up to twirl me around "we're finally alone!" He exclaimed as he twirled me around in circles. He puts me down and pushes me up against the door immediately kissing me. Just like in the old days "do you hear that love?"

"Hear what?" I took his sunglasses and rested them on his head so I could see his eyes staring directly at me.

"The sound of silence," he said looking like the happiest man ever living.

"Hello darkness my old friend," I sang trying my best to keep a straight a face. I had the opportunity to sing the song 'the sound of silence' why not take it?

"You are something aren't you?"

"Well I'm your princess" I booped his nose before pushing right past him to have a look around the room. It was lit up with the sunshine through the window. It had a massive living room which faced a giant window and two steps leading up to the bedroom "Is every hotel gonna be like this?"

"Possibly but who cares as long as we're together" he picked me up bridal style making me scream because I didn't expect it. He climbed up the two stairs and threw me on the bed. I watched him as He climbed on top of me before pulling me into a kiss. My hands went straight to cup his face from habit. Our lips kept moving for more and more of each other. He put his arms around me and turned me over so that I was on top of him, his lips never left mine. His hands slowly crept down my back and rested on my hips.

We hadn't been this intimate since the time we were trying for a baby and that was about 13-14 months ago. And now that we had some freedom we could use that advantage for our benefit to have some fun.

"I've bloody missed you," Roger said as he watched me take my dress off. His gaze went up and down looking at every inch of my body as I sat on his lap. I started to unbutton his shirt leaving a kiss on his chest after each button was removed. Once I reached his belt I was quick to remove it and then along with his pants "your being a little unfair Princess"

He looked down at my boobs and I rolled my eyes at him. I say back up in his lap and let his hand take my bra off "you happy now?" I ask

"Very happy" I see this throw my bra across the room and then pull me into a kiss. Once again he turned me around making the bed creek a little "fuck your hot," he said making me blush

"I could say the same about you" a smirk grew on his face before he kissed me again. He slowly started leaving kisses more like bloody marks down my body before he reaches between my legs.

He slipped off my underwear and almost immediately dove right in. My hand went to his hair slightly tugging at it which is something he always loved and I never understood why.

"Roger please I want more. Give me more" I had missed the feeling so much the pleasure had taken over my body which led me to spit random things out of my mouth.

I felt his two fingers enter me and I thought I was about to lose it. Every time he looked up at me with these gorgeous eyes I felt like I was melting inside.

His free handheld onto me almost pinning me to the bed as I was coming close to my end. I could feel the knot in my stomach almost ready to release and when I did he just kept going and going until my high come down.

He crawled back up and kissed me allowing me to taste myself from his lips "Your a damn dessert let me tell you. I could almost eat you every day," he said again making me blush.

He never fails to make me not blush during these intimate moments.

I started to play with his boxers desperately wanting some more of him. I could tell he was trying to play with me "Come on baby, you never tease me like this" I lifted my hips and rubbed myself against him for a moment hoping he would give in.

"You little minx," he said softly as he pressed his lips on mine. I took this time to take his underwear off now leaving us both naked "you ready Princess?"

"More than ready" he was about to enter me and then a loud knock from the door echoed the room "just ignore it, Rog. Come on baby it's probably nothing"

He still was cooperating so I went in and started kissing his neck which always drove him over the moon but the knocks kept getting louder and more frequent.

Out of nowhere, he pushed into me making me almost scream "let's scare them shall we?" He started moving in and out of me slowly while his lips played with mine. I started moaning loudly on purpose which made Roger put on the biggest smile on his face. After a while of pretending the knocks stopped "I think we scared them"

I let out a laugh while he presses his sweaty forehead against mine peppering small kisses on my lips "I forgot to tell you I'm on the pill again," I whispered in his ear "I love you"

He always preferred it when I whispered in his ear instead of screaming at the top of my lungs and let me tell you I prefer it too.

It took a few more movements before both of us could finish together. Roger spat out some curse words as he rolled off me, lying on his back.

"Well wasn't that fun?" He says wrapping his arm around me as I lay on my stomach, my hands holding up my head.

"I missed you" I started drawing shaped with my finger on his chest, "I think you were right. We both needed a break...I just miss them"

"I know Princess. I know exactly how you feel. But I promise you I'll make this extremely fun," he said caressing my cheek with his thumb

"Well I've got a few ideas in mind"

"Like what?" he smiled and did a little lip-bite.

"I can show you if you'd like?" As I was going to go down on him but the annoying sound of knocking came around again "just go answer the fucking door will you?"

Roger groaned and then got off the bed quickly putting his jeans and shirt on not bothering to even put his belt back on. I on the other started to pick up my clothes once he left just in case someone was going to come in.

I could hear chatter in the background but I couldn't make out who it was but it sounded important. I took my handbag and took my lipstick out quickly applying some and then tying my hair in a ponytail.

I was missing home so much so I brought two photos one photo was a family photo of all 7 of us outside in our snow gear in the backyard. The second one was just of the kids in a professional photoshoot we did this year.

Roger ran in the room and quickly searched around for his bag. Once he found it he took out his comb and started brushing his hair in the bathroom mirror "it was Miami at the door. I'm missing soundcheck"

"Oh, did you want me to come?"

"I'm assuming your tired and sound check is quite boring. Take a nap or something, I'll wake you up when I get back"

"A nap does sound good. You have fun alright?" I got on my tippy toes and gave him a small kiss on his cheek.

I watched him almost run out of the hotel leaving me alone in the room. Well, I guess that nap couldn't do any harm.
***
"Mel? Sweetheart wake up love" my eyes slowly
Flutter open too see Roger staring right down at me. He looked extremely tired, already with bags under his eyes. Poor guy "there's a party after the concert tonight. Do you wanna come?"

"I came on tour with you for a reason," I said with a raspy voice "by the way our luggage came in so I unpacked everything"

"We could have done that together!" He slipped his shoes letting them fall off the bed and then he got under the blankets pulling me into his embrace "remember your taking a break?"

"I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself," I mumbled into his chest.

He pulled me on top of him in surprise and then placed a kiss on my forehead "your cute when you apologise"

"I'm just going to fall asleep right here. Your very comfy" I snuggled up  to his chest while his fingers softly ran up and down my back

"No, the concert starts at 7 and it's-" He lifts his arm to check his watch "4:45, so we should get ready and leave soon"

I let out a groan and rolled off him, Rubbing my eyes and yawning after "I'll get ready later"

"No, No, you are coming for a shower with me!" Roger said tugging onto my arm "Come on I miss our showers"

"Alright fine! but no sex, ok?"

"Ok," He said in a sad tone "Can I give you kisses at least?"

"You can give me all the kisses in the world only if you agree to give me a shoulder massage"

"Deal!"

***

Roger put his hand out to me as soon as he got out of the helicopter. I gladly take his hand but instead of me getting off the helicopter myself he held my hips and carried me down "I'm not letting you jump down in heels," He said setting me down onto the grass.

He intertwined his finger's with mine as we walked backstage. The boys were performing at a music festival called Rock in Rio. They were performing today and another one next week so that means a wonderful 1 week in Rio just relaxing.

There was a camera recording every movement of the boys from when they get out of the helicopter to when they are out of the public eye. It was kinda scary, being recorded with every movement especially since the women in the boys are life are apprently more important than the boys themselves.

The backstage area was huge there were the other bands around sitting around having a drink or smoke but Queen's dressing room was huge. It had a table filled with drinks and snacks. And that's the first thing I do when I get inside. Straight to the chocolate.

I couldn't help myself but stuff my face with it "Mel!, baby I need to introduce you to someone" Roger grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the snack table, mouth filled with chocolate "Mel This is Crystal, My assistant. Crystal this is Mel, My wife" Roger looked at me for a moment and then wiped the corner of my lip.

"Ah so your there Mel he always speaks about- It's very nice to meet you" I shake his hand slowly.

"I hope he only speaks good things and it's very nice to meet you as well"

"I have only heard good things come out of his mouth," He said "He never speaks anything bad about you to anyone. Believe me"

"Aw, I love you!" I grabbed Roger's chin and gave him a big, dramatic kiss on his lips.

"I should get going need to tune Roger's drums and all. It was nice meeting you Mel," he took my hand a placed a small kiss on it before walking away.

"What a gentleman," I said he walks off. I look at Roger and he is looking at me straight in the eye with his eyebrow raised "what?"

"Nevermind- Love do you want anything?" He held both my hands in his.

"What's wrong? you were fine the whole day" I put my hand on his cheek and lightly caressed it.

"Don't worry about it ok? do you wanna help me get ready?"

"How could I say no to that?"

***
I watched Roger pump himself up from side stage. He had his shirt on that said 'Worldwide nuclear ban NOW' this man never fails to surprise me.

"You're on in 5 minutes!" A man announces as he walks by.

"Come here I need my good luck kiss" Roger pulled me by my arm and brought me into a loving kiss.

"You're going to do amazing. I love you"

"No, I love you!" He picked me up, lifting me off the ground. The music started playing as the intro and a signal for the boys to get ready "I'll see you when I come off for a break" He winked at me as he put me back on the ground.

"good luck baby" I watched him run onto the stage twirling those drumsticks as he sat down on the stool getting ready to hit the drums.

He looked over at me and he shot me his famous Roger Taylor smile before the boys started what they were best at. I loved watching Queen perform. I kinda missed it, the loud music, life on the road.

"They're great aren't they?" I looked up and saw an unfamiliar face "Sorry, I should have introduced myself. I'm Thomas, but you can call me Tom"

I looked at him for a moment. He had black hair, short but slightly curly and hazel eyes with short eyelashes. Completely opposite of Roger.

"I'm Melissa, but you can call me Mel" I shook his hand. He had rough hands but he didn't have the grip Roger had.

"How come I haven't seen you around on other tours?" He asked

"I have children at home. Had a few complications but I don't want to go into that" He just nodded his head and look towards the stage

"nice to see some females around the place. Your one of the prettiest I've seen" I felt my cheeks heat up but that wasn't normal. Roger is the only person who can make me blush "Are you going to the after-party?"

"Oh um I believe so but who knows I might be a little tired after this" I slowly moved uncomfortably away from him.

"Well then let's hope you're not tired. Queen After-parties are crazy, they should tire you out though" I let out a little laugh.

"I haven't been too many recent ones but back in the day, they were crazy. The Jazz Party, that's something that I'm not even allowed to speak about" the memories start flooding in from that day. You hadn't seen Roger in a long time and he was completely over me, and I wasn't giving him anything.

"Ah, you're from the 70s. When did you get involved with Queen?"

"Since 1972. It was a horrible year but then I came across them and I haven't looked back" I look towards Roger and just flat out stared at him. His muscle showing, his hair flying around and sweat dripping down. I was starting to feel a bit turned on.

"Pretty sure he's taken," Tom said taking me out of my thoughts.

"What? Roger Taylor?" He made a humming sound in agreement "Oh Really? I never knew"

"Never stops talking about her apprently. I heard he used to sleep around with lots of women before he met her and when he got with here he would cry when another lady would try and get intimate"

"Oh. I'm sure she's a very lucky girl," I said with sarcasm.

"I should probably go check up on some stuff. I'll see you at the after-party yeah?" He said slowly backing away.

"Sure, remember if I'm not tired?"

"I remember. It was nice meeting you Mel" He shot me a smile and then walked away and all I could think about was, what the hell just happened?

A/n: omg this was a long chapter!!! Oh well, but I can tell you drama is about to begin so be prepared!!! Anyway, hope you enjoyed just chapter xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 237 16
"I guess I'll have to introduce myself, I'm Roger" Louise Austin is a 20 years old girl, living in London. One day her sister Mary takes her to a con...
44.8K 2.2K 19
This story takes place in the early 70s.
359K 8.8K 105
Roger Taylor ~ <3 #1 in #BohemianRhapsody 10/1/19 Xx #1 in #RogerTaylor 12/1/19 Xx #1 in #Queen 20/1/19 Xx Several updates every day, so please read...
11.4K 309 37
When a young Queen fan unexpectedly meets the man of her dreams, they begin a friendship that slowly becomes love