"shhh"

By princess_creations

one horrible night in melody's life changed everything. she lost her father, her mother and her older sister... More

chap 1
chap 2
chap 3/ how they look
chap:4
chap:5
chap:6
chap:8
chap:9
chap:10
chap:11
chap:12
chap:13
chap:14
chap:15
chap:16
chap: 17
chap:18
chap:19
chap:20
Chap:21
chap:22
chap:23
chap:24
chap:25
chap:26
chap:27
chap:28
💕

chap:7

5.8K 182 12
By princess_creations

                                                                       fire on fire
                                                             we're normally killers
                                        but this much desire together we're winners
                          they say that we're out of control and some say we're sinners
                                          but don't let them ruin our beautiful rhymes
                                                                     fire on fire
____________________________________________________________
Mel-
I was taken a back by his request.
was it worth it? could I actually do that?

"i-i-dont know d" I said putting my head down and looking out the window tears forming in my eyes.
I wouldn't expect anyone to understand my reasoning behind not talking.

People saw it as stupid or me wanting attention. but it wasn't.
I saw my whole family shot dead in front of me all because I couldn't stay put and quiet.

But after tonight I feel like it's time I just let that all go.

My therapist once told my brothers because of the trauma that event held, it would sadly take another traumatic event to counteract that event and get me to break my mutism completely. 

"Why?" he said lowly his gaze burning into the side of my face 

"You wouldn't understand" I mumbled back my head racing

He just put his hands on the wheel letting out a deep breath. 

His head rested on the headrest.

"You hungry melody?"

I was taken aback by the fact that he knew my name. When did someone tell him? 

More so importantly why did he not just call me ma like normal?

I've grown used to him referring to me as that, my name sounded like a different language coming from his mouth. 

"No" 

"Ight then, head in the house imma send someone over here to watch over the house" 

"You're not staying?" I looked back at him

Was he mad with me?

"I got business I gotta handle" he wiped his hand down his face 

"Business like with that guy?" 

"Yeah" he said fetching his phone from his pocket 

"Trey said they are on the way home so you be straight" 

He tossed his phone in the middle console then he unlocked the doors for me

"What are you going to do to him?" I raised my eyebrow in fear of the guy

"Don't worry about that princess, imma hit you later though" 

His eyes looked at mine and his gaze softened 

"okay" I responded shortly opening my door.

To my surprise, he opened his door as well.

We walked up the pavement towards my house my mind everywhere but in the moment.

We reached my door and I unlocked it with my key. 

"Hit me if you need anything ight ma"

"Dont hurt him please" 

"Drop it melody" he warned

"No, you drop it I don't understand why you guys always have to hurt someone" 

"And I can't understand why you can't do something as simple as fucking talking" he spat back looking me in the eyes

It was like something flipped in him and he sighed deeply as my eyes widened at him 

"Look Mel-" he tried to get out

"No look you don't fucking know me so don't act like you do. you don't know why I don't fucking talk so how abt you leave me and my life the fuck alone" I said 

how dare he act like he was someone important. you can't just walk over me because I'm quiet and that's on poverty.

"Who the fuck you think you talking to?" he said getting closer to my face

"You mother fucker, you the only one around right?" I fired back stepping back into my house 

"Watch your self little mama" he said as I walked towards my stairs 

"It's melody to you" I said turning around and engaging more in this fight

I felt my anger rise with every passing moment.

"And don't tell me brothers shit it's not your place, I'll tell them if I want to"

"Don't disrespect me" he said coldly his eyes narrowed at me and for a second I felt a cold chill run down my spine

"Don't disrespect me before I have to deck yo ass" I fired back 

"Watch yo mouth" he said eyeing me down his voice low and still

"Nahh nigga you watch yours you wanted me to talk so fucking bad right? well now I'm talking so shut the fuck up" I walked closer to him trying to egg him on 

He let out a low laugh as I stopped right in my tracks. 

"You clearly have no idea who I am, so you got it Melody." he turned around leaving me dumbfounded 

"Have a good fucking night d" I said, sass wrapped all in my voice. 

"Oh I will princess, just come lock this door" 

He closed the door behind him and made his way to his car. 

The second he made it back to his car he pulled off. 

I did as told and locked the door behind him. 

With the events that took place this whole night, I ran a hot shower before climbing into bed and going to sleep. 

all I know is d that mf he got me fucked  up.
morning
I woke up kinda late, I didn't care though.

I slowly made my way to my bathroom to do my hygiene.

Upon looking in the mirror I still see slight hand prints on my neck.

Walking to my clothes I grabbed a sweatshirt that covered my neck and some jeans. 

Walking downstairs I spotted a friendly face  

fucking d

I walked right past him trying to ignore him and the thoughts of last night. 

In the kitchen, I grabbed myself an apple for breakfast.

Keys in my pocket, backpack packed I made my way out the door towards my car with not a word spoken to anyone. 

Once in my car, I made my way to my favorite place. school!! 

at school

I went to my locker and got out everything I needed. I placed my backpack in it, closing and locking it up I made my way through the hallway to my class. 

I was beyond sleepy and wanted nothing more but the be in bed, I made my way to the back of the classroom. 

Many students came flooding into the room and soon came D and his friends. 

"Yo man most definitely gotta get that" D's friend said about some girl.

I rolled my eyes at them pulling out a piece of paper and pen. 

D took a seat right next to me as his friend and his conversation continued.

Soon the teacher entered the room and instead of focusing on her I felt D's eyes burn a hole in the side of my head. 

I moved my attention away from the lesson and onto him.

The face I was met with was hard to read but it most definitely wasn't one of a pleased man. 

I rolled my eyes once more as I began the motion looking away from him, yet he grabbed my face swiftly moving his mouth to my ear.

"Try me again like last night and imma have to deck you" he whispered in my ear as the whole class was looking at us.

I just removed his hand from my face and mumbled whatever went back to my work.
the fuck he think he is

xxx
thxs for reading
vote.comment.share

*This chapter has been updated and edited*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 78 32
She is broken He is not She has been betrayed He's the betrayer What will happen when these two finally meet will they fall in love or...
316 14 30
A normal yet very talented girl, starts her first year of high school. She was living a great life, until a deep secret reveals and changes her life...
3.5K 180 9
He is a cheerleader. She is a gang leader. What happens when these two cross paths will be unexpected and maybe even life changing.
496 182 12
My life is changed forever and there's nothing I can do about it. ⚠️Thank you to alexkidkk for helping me edit this book.⚠️