▪[ ××× DISABLED ××× ]▪ ~|| Bn...

由 IssaWithABlankSpace

Are you sure you can be a hero , even in that state you're in ??? "Impossible odds set the stage of amazing m... 更多

《Chapter 1: The Best Birthday gift》
《Chapter 2 : Celebrations and Tragedies》
《Chapter 3 : 8 years no see》
《Chapter 4 : A Dream being doubted》
《 Chapter 5 : Striving 》
《Chapter 6 : U.A.'s restrictions》
《Chapter 7: Adjusting to the ropes》
《Chapter 8 : Unstable》
《Chapter 9 : The Demon saved me》
《Chapter 10 : Impromptu Date》
《Chapter 12 : Finding solutions》
《 Chapter 13: Days to Prepare》
《Chapter 14: Unintentional Reunion》
《Chapter 15: The day of the Festival》
《Chapter 16: A Savage Cavalry》
《Chapter 17: Disowned yet Accepted》
《Chapter 18: Declaration》
《Chapter 19: The Quirk we Own》
《Chapter 20: Bottling it up》
《Chapter 21: More than One》
《Chapter 22: Discarded》
《Chapter 23: His Scar》
《Chapter 24: Different Situation》
《Chapter 25: Who's the first then?》
《Chapter 26: Rebuild and Shatter》
《Chapter 27: Little Hero》
《Chapter 28: Influence with Riches》
《Chapter 29: Concentration Is My Limit》
《Chapter 30: Flash》
AUTHOR'S MESSAGE

《Chapter 11 : Lost and Returned》

4.2K 153 102
由 IssaWithABlankSpace

"You won't join this festival...Look at the situation you are in ? Do you think you could play at that level ? You'll just make a fool out of yourself ... Well that's what you always do. Thinking you can be great ... I let you chase this stupid dream of yours until you finally get tired and see reality... And even UA's unintentionally showing you that ! You are blind and stupid ... But now , what can you do during this sports festival ? Nothing of course , because you are not capable of doing it ! Let alone even stand !!!"

Those were what my father said earlier upon our "little" discussion on my participation in the sports festival. I left the room , I didn't do the typical cry in the bedroom.

What I did was headed out into the gardens , and trained - I'm going to show them that even if I'm on this stupid wheelchair I can still participate !

I can fight !

As I place myself in the middle of the garden , I realized that there was nothing to practice on.

Except-

I looked at my own wheelchair.

Never had I attempted to use my quirk on making my wheelchair float while I was on it. This would be a first and a perfect example on what I can do.

I took a deep breathe and concentrated. I'm not just lifting a wheelchair , but I have to take into account that I am riding on what am I going to lift...

I started to feel the wheelchair vibrating...

Then , I could feel like I was flying... The wheelchair rising like I was riding an elevator.

Slowly ... I was rising ...

Until I was 11 ft above the ground.

"I-I did it ..." I said happily , but it was short lived when I lost concentration for a second and the wheelchair shook and had descended a bit.

"I got this , I got this" I calmed myself down. "That was just turbulence... Right , turbulence. I'm riding on an airplane and I am experiencing turbulence" I convinced myself.

I slowly rose to higher even more , until I could see the Mansion's rooftop. It was terrifying, at the same time amazing... I guess this is what people with flying type quirks feel.

"(Y/n) WHAT ARE YOU DOING ?!".

Even though I was high up I could still hear my father's voice whenever he screams sentences where my name is included.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOUNG LADY ?! THAT IS HIGHLY RECKLESS !!!".

He was standing outside , looking at me with a very furious look.

"I AM SHOWING YOU THAT EVEN IF I'M SOME PARALYZED MIDGET I CAN STILL BECOME A HERO !!!" I answered back.

I harnessed my powers , and made the limousines we own hover as well , including any metallic object I could sense.

I made them all float and circle around me.

This power...
This sensation I'm feeling...
It's amazing !!!

It's...
It's...
I can't control it !!!

I didn't realize that blood was trickling down from my nose ... and from my eyes.

My vision started getting hazing but at the same time the objects hovering around me flew rapidly. Like they too were out of control.

I'm scared...

I don't know what to do !!!

My wheelchair was shaking as well...

I'm loosing control...

"HELP !!!!" I let out a cry.

Authors 's P.O.V.

(F/N) starts to panic , not for his daughter but because of her unstable nature causing some of his limousines to fall and debris to destroy the house.

"You ! Aren't you a teacher at UA and a hero ?! Do something ! Can you stop my moronic daughter from ruining my possessions ?" He said as he turned to Aizawa for help.

Aizawa felt disgust towards (Y/N)'s father who only worries about his goods rather than his daughter's well being.

"I hate to say this , but at the present I'm unable to use my quirk and even if I do , do you think your daughter would come out alright as she plummets to the ground from that height ?" Aizawa said.

"I don't care ! Just find a way to stop her !!!" (F/N) demanded.

Aizawa wanted to punch this guy badly , but first thing was to save (Y/n). Deep inside he too wanted to use his quirk and nullify it , but who would catch her ? He wasn't in the right physical state to swoop in and catch her safely.

"Sensei , use your quirk , I'll catch her" Todoroki arrived , his eyes with worry for (Y/n).

"Ahhh good , Endeavour's kid ! I can trust on you-" Todoroki just ignored (F/n)'s praises.

"At the count of three , Nullify her and I'll catch her" Todoroki spoke preparing himself.

"I trust you on that Todoroki" Aizawa responded.

At the same time they both counted to 3...

1...
2...
"3"

At the moment Aizawa nullified (Y/n)'s quirk , every material object that was soaring around came hurdling to the ground , and so was (Y/n).

"It's up to you , Todoroki" Aizawa exclaimed.

In no time , Todoroki used his quirk to make an ice wall that propels him to where (Y/n) is.

"(Y/n)" he called out as he manages to catch her.

"S-sho....to..." (Y/n) said weakly upon completley passing out.

"(Y/n)..." Shoto muttered , "It's alright... I got you".

He gripped unto her tightly.

》》》

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

As I opened my eyes , I found myself to be in my room , my body completely sore.

"Your finally awake".

I sat up to see the person who was watching me until I woke up.

"Shoto , what- uh... huh- Aggh" As I tried to find the right words to say , my head started to ache.

"Are you alright" He asked in worried tone as he moved closer to me.

"I'm fine , I'm fine" I replied to him. "And first of all , what are you doing in my room this late at night?!" I exclaimed.

"Do you think that's the right thing to ask at this moment ?" Shoto replied.

Than moments frome earlier flashed into my mind. The feeling of triumph turned into fear with unstable power. It was terrifying...

"So , how bad was the damage ?" I asked , not wanting to hear the whole story of my unstable fit.

"It was good to hear that no one got hurt , but some parts of your mansion and some cars - I can't say the same" Shoto replied in his usual emotionless voice.

I could feel my father's pure rage against radiating from around the mansion , but if that bothers me.

But ...

"I guess I can't participate in Sports Festival then" I mumbled under my breathe , frustrated at the turn of events that just had happened. I gripped unto the blankets tightly , I now really lost my chance.

"(Y/n)..." Shoto placed his hand over mine. "Seeing you earlier , I ... I was scared on what could have happened to you. I thought I would loose you ..." he said in a low yet soft voice.

I was surprised at Shoto's sudden change. As I looked at him , his eyes were locked onto me. Despite it being sharp and fierce there was also worry.

"I know your strong (Y/n) but ... I can't help but agree with your father (Y/n)".

My heart sank at what he said. I thought what I would be hearing from him was something sweet and motivating.

I was wrong.

"If you continue on , you might hurt yourself even more-"

"You and my stupid S.O.B father would get along very much" I said gritting my teeth. I pulled my hand away and moved away from him. "You both want to take me away from dream, just because of all these ... these handicaps!".

"Even if you turn the world upside-down (Y/n) , your still disabled !!!" He exclaimed. "You can't run ! You can't walk ! Along with the fact you get unstable at times ! (Y/n) rather than doing heroic stuff , you would only be the cause of people's injuries !!! You'll become even worse than a villain !".

My heart was shattered even worse than before.

"Get out" I said.

"(Y/n) -"

"I SAID GET OUT !" I exclaimed. I used the door to open for him to leave. "The door's open for you , and if you don't leave , don't make me use my powers against you".

"If that is what you say then , see you tomorrow then" Shoto said then started to walk out.

"I hope you understand that I just want to see you safe" he lastly said before closing the door.

Left alone in my room , I didn't know what to do...

So I did what was the only thing acceptable... Hide under the covers and cry myself to sleep.

Cry because I lost a great oppurtunity to prove myself.
Cry because I overdid myself and become unstable once again.
Cry because of this betrayal I got.
Cry because I thought I finally found someone I could trust and call a friend but in the end... It was just an insipid dream.

An insipid dream just like my wish to become a hero...

》》》

When Aizawa-sensei announced about the upcoming UA festival everyone was excited , well not for me. I already see myself just watching from the sidelines , not participating because of these setbacks.

Many of classmates wanted to strike up a conversation with me , but I was in no mood to talk. Especially to Shoto ...

Ochaco and Midoriya would glance at me , but they weren't approaching me. I guess they sense the unfriendly aura I was giving off.

During lunch time , I ate alone but-

"Hey (L/n) , what are you doing sitting all alone ?".

It was none other than the red-head Kirishima. He looked at me with his usual smile , not sensing the malevolent
aura I was giving. I just ignored him and resumed back to feeding myself.

"Say , is that seat taken ?" Kirishima pointed at the vacant chair on the other side of the table , which was in front of me. But I didn't answer.

"Well , if silence means no , then I'm gonna take that seat" Kirishima took a seat across me , gobbling up his lunch quickly as if he hadn't eaten anything for breakfast. "So delicious!!!! Man , the food in UA sure knows how to fill one's stomach !" He said while chewing.

I just looked at this boy , puzzled on how dense he is. I am clearly not in the mood to participate in any conversation and yet here he was babbling about food which I am not interested at the moment.

"What's the matter (L/n) ? You look kind off down lately" Kirishima then asked out of the blue.

"It's none of your business" I replied.

"Ok then , if you say so... Say , aren't you excited for the upcoming sports festival ?".

Out of all the topics he could come up with , he had to pick that...

"I can't wait to show everyone what I can do , well even if my quirk isn't that flashy , but I sure am gonna-"

"Can you find someone else to talk about this ?" I interrupted him. All this talk about the sports festival has gotten to my nerves. "At least there a chance you'd get to participate while-".

"Say (L/n) why don't train together for the festival ?" Kirishima continued on speaking not caring on what I'm saying . "You can use your quirk throw heavy debris at me and I'll use my quirk to endure it ! Oh , I know ! We can invite Bakugo as well , he can help us!" he added.

I slammed my fist on the table out of anger. "I don't even care about the Festival anymore !!!" I exclaimed. Finally Kirishima stopped talking , he was now looking at me with eyes widened because of surprise.

"You can talk and feel the excitement since you don't have anything pulling you back ... You can just freely participate while I - I ..." I stopped ranting realizing I was making a scene. I took a deep breathe to calm my nerves down. Luckily my powers were in check because of the drug - so no unstable (Y/n) for the day !

"I'm leaving" I finally said , leaving Kirishima who still was stunned at what just happened.

As I was strolling through the corridors to clear my mind , I heard Aizawa-sensei call for me at the end of the hall.

"(L/n)" he called out , halting me in my tracks.

"Yes , sensei ?" I asked. I couldn't look at sensei in the eyes because of what had happened yesterday. I know he was there when I lost control of my powers again.

"After class , come and see me at the Teacher's lounge. We have something to talk about" he said.

"Ok...".

"I'm not asking you to go , I'm ordering you. It's mandatory and important" he lastly said then left.

Important ...

I won't be surprised if our topic would be about what had happened to me yesterday.

》》》

By the time class was done , I went directly to the teacher's lounge where Aizawa-sensei was waiting for me. I knocked before entering , as I opened the door , I found him sitting patiently on the couch.

"Took you long enough" Aizawa-sensei said as I entered.

"Don't blame me , the corridor was crowded , I had a hard time getting through" I replied. "I was tempted to let my wheelchair float again-".

"Just like the stunt you performed yesterday ?" He said. I silenced myself.

"Good , your now quiet" He said. "This is gonna be a long talk , so just be quiet and listen , alright ?".

I nodded in response.

"Alright... I'm pretty sure you already know that you're chances of participating at the sports festival are little to none- especially after what just had happened yesterday.... I'm going to be completely honest with you and say that I too agree with your father-".

Another stab to the heart. Now even sensei has lost his trust and faith in me as well.

"-but not because of your handicap..." he continued. "But because of how unstable you can get at times".

"Well , that's no surprise" I mumbled.

"Letting you participate is the same as planting a bomb" Aizawa-sensei spoke. "But , luckily Recovery girl is on her way to make even stronger pills for you".

"Why -".

"Leave the questions for later" Sensei cutted me off. "For now ... I want to know , are you still willing to join in the sports festival ?".

My eyes widened on his question. Why bring this up ? Why ? Didn't my father already say I couldn't join ?

I already lost my interest ...

Yet-

"As if I ever lost my will to join in the first place".

I didn't know what I was saying. But I was still happy I said it.

"Good , then find a way to use what you lack as an asset. From what I remembered, you lost your legs , not your quirk..."

"Huh ?".

"Your dad may say no , but did I say your not allowed ? Did the school say no ?".

I finally started to understand what he meant.

"I Thought you'd be a hero to show and prove to everyone that a disability won't hinder you from your dreams.. I thought nothing would stop you".

My eyes widened.

"Sensei ... There's nothing at all !!!" I exclaimed.

"Then go and train... The festival is two weeks away".

A tear rolled down my cheek.

"I will...".

》》》

Issa here !

Been awhile now , I know...

So how's the story going ?

Welp , I'm just impatiently waiting for BNHA s4 while surviving school~

Anyways , I hope you guys can wait for the next update !

Byeeee

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

87.5K 2.2K 52
A monster - that is what Amara Aizawa is. A monster that is forced to join class 1-A to learn to control her devastating quirks. Fire, Ice, Electrici...
33.5K 1K 8
❝Again we're crying but trying, to prove we can overcome it! I know that we'll rise above it, each and every time. I'll reach for your hand, yeah, my...
58.3K 1K 17
Ever since Izuku Midoriya joined U.A. High School and settled in, he knew that the League of Villains were after him and his quirk: One For All. Howe...
603K 17.7K 38
(Y/N) is a young girl who just wants to be a hero just like everyone else. Her life wasn't easy though. She has always kept to herself and didn't lik...