Best Books on Wattpad

By booksrmegan

Can't find a good book to read? You've come to the right place! These are some of my absolute favourite books... More

Author's Note
Camp Where The Hell Are We?
Whistleblower
Second Chances
Offside
We Are Never Getting Back Together
Just Press Send
The One You Can't Forget
Found
Worth the Chase
High School Hit List
Chasing Red
Spitfire in Love
Life in Color
Not If I Date You First
Finding Home
The Upside of Falling
The Cell Phone Swap
Exchange
Fate of Collision
Fluke
What If We Drown
She's With Me
Float
Love, Anonymous
Just For Tonight
Without You
The Sinclair Brothers
His Blue
Caffeine
The Benefits of Sexting
After the Storm
Fight For Her
The Art of Being Alone (Together)
Three Years Later
You Don't Know Me
Maybe One Day
Stolen Jerseys
The Heartbroken Heartbreaker
In 27 Days
Mine Would Be You

Fraternizing With The Enemy

2.5K 24 4
By booksrmegan

hyrule

Summary:

A girl made up of short fuses, clumsy feet and copious amounts of sarcasm has to team up with her irritatingly obnoxious neighbour in the name of love (also known as raging teenage hormones). Because in the grand scheme of things, what's a little deal with the devil?

•••••

Review:

9/10

This was an adorable book. I kind of definitely fell in love with Reese.

Stella has a super annoying neighbour named Reese, and they absolutely hate each other. Reese ends up having a crush on Stella's friend, and enlists Stella to help him get a date with her.

It takes the two a little while for them to realize they have feelings for each other, which gets a little frustrating but it makes it that much sweeter when they finally get together.

Their relationship is a super cute one, I would actually love a sequel to this book, which I don't say often, but I'd like to see their relationship grow. They also made me laugh a lot, especially Stella because she is literally me. So I'd love to see them some more in a sequel or something which I know is unlikely.

I guess I'll just have to reread this book 1000000 more times!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 1.8K 43
Freedom comes at a price and a young Earthal princess must live the life of somebody else, even if it means facing evil threats and impossible odds. ...
2K 263 29
Don't Wattpad alone, Wattpad with me! Wattpad like me! Wattpad better than me!
1.1M 43.9K 50
Sometimes, the one you have in your heart is not the one you have in your arms. --- "I love this book, it's perfect. I finished it in one sitting, I...