OUR LOVE

By TxJbabess

"Sequel to OUR SECRET" More

O
U
R
2 5
2 6
L
2 8
2 9
O
3 1
3 3
3 4
3 5
3 6
V
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53

3 2

1.5K 55 28
By TxJbabess

Excuse ANY Mistakes

"Janet move now." I was kissing on Toni just to annoy her.

"Girl don't get hurt."

"Janet forreal." We started wrestling then Taiden jump in.

"Get her Tai."

"Y'all wanna Jump me Huh?"She grabbed Taiden then put me in a headlock.

"So what's good?" She said smartly, I maneuvered so she'd let me go. She started tickling Taiden and I came be hind her picking her up and holding her upside down

"So What was all that."

"I'm sorry."

"Nah yo ass wanted to play." Taiden hopped off the bed snatching her wig off and ran. I almost pissed laughing at the look on her face. I let her go and she took off after him

"TAIDEN BRING YO LIL ASS BACK HERE!"

"Run Tai Run!" I caught up to him running from Toni. He gone put on the wig ass backwards and laugh ten times harder.

"Janet! Yo ass is mines."

"What's wrong Toni, too much wind through your hair."

"Poppy get her." I looked at Poppy and he looked back at me chewing his bone.

"Yo lazy ass." I heard her say, I just laughed. I put Taiden down as he modeled her wig. He is a goof, I could tell he had her personality.

"You better sport her wig."

"Ma Ma I can't see." The wig was backwards and practically swallowed him, but he was still so adorable. Toni couldn't help but smile at him. She picked him up taking the wig off and kissed him.

"Your lucky you're cute." She made a face and he made one back at her then they both started laughing. I pulled her into me kissing both of them. P

"I love you both."

"We love you even more."

"Ma Ma can we go to da park."

"Sure." I answered and Toni looked at me like I was crazy

"Do you not see this, like serious J. Look at me."

"Look at me, Look at me I am changing tr—."

"Shut up just shut up." I laughed at her as she went in the house, leaving us outside.

"Well Tai, I guess it's just you and me." I grabbed his hand going inside also. Toni was still fussing bout her wig, it wasn't like she really needed it. Toni has a head full of damn hair, that's where Taiden get it from.

"Ma I'm sowry."

"It's ok baby, now go get your shoes so we can go to the park." She kissed his cheek and he ran off to his room.

"I'm sorry too, can I get a kiss."

"You don't deserve one."

"Girl come here." I pulled her to me and kissed her.

"I love you."

"I know." I held onto her

"You not gone say it back?"

"Nahh."
••••••••••

"Get up Toni!"

"I don't want to." I rolled over as she kissed my lips sweetly

"Get up babe, you've truly been missed out there."

"I bet so, GoodMorning." I kissed her again

"Mhh Goodmorning."

"So what's for breakfast."

" I kinda wanted you but I'll have you for lunch. You've got grits, pancakes, and bacon."

"Sounds great."

"Well ima head out, I expect you there no later then 8:00. No excuse, don't let me catch you skipping or slipping. You're gonna have to answer to me and ion think you'd like that."

"Maybe I would who knows." I shrugged getting up, she smirked at me.

"I've turned you into a monster, but I gotta go. I love you."

"I love you too, drive safe."

"You too beautiful." She left out and I went and got ready while Taiden was still sleep or so I thought.

" Ma Ma."

"Hey baby."

"Let's eat."

"That's the first thing on your mind to do huh?"

"Yup."

"I bet, let's go." I toon him downstairs and we ate.

After we ate I got him ready to go to Traci's.  Lord knows ima miss him, I can already tell I'm gone act a ass when he goes to school

"Ma You pwetty."

"Thank you handsome. You wanna take Poppy with you?"

"Sure."

"Come here boy." He got up walking over then sitting down by Taiden. I put on his leash and led them out the door. I locked up the house and went out to my car.

"You ready."

"Yea."

"Now I gotta make a stop to the gas station right quick."

"Ok." I pulled out from the house going to gas station.

"Y'all sit tight, I'll be right out."

"Ok."  I went in  automatically feeling uneasy, shit was too quiet.

"Alright everyone put your hands up."

"You just gotta be kidding me right now."  I said to myself, well what I thought was to my self. The robber came to me holding the gun on me.

"I wouldn't wanna have to shoot your fine ass, so please hush." Ian even replied I just kept my mouth closed. This one woman just out the blue started crying, causing everyone to look at her.

"Aye shut up." We finna get shot cause up here crying, I got on white  I refuse to die in white.

"Somebody shut her up."

"Man forget it let's just light this place up." It seem as if in that moment everything slowed down and bullets started to fly

"Mommy?" A little girl came out the bathroom looking for her mom. I hurried over and covered her, getting shot 2 times in the process.

"Let's go Let's go!" They gathered there stuff and ran out. 

"Somebody call 911! Ma'am stay with me." If this was my time to go, I went out saving somebody's life. Though I may never see Taiden or Janet ever again, I found pure satisfaction in risking my life for someone else. I started to see a light as my eyes started to close.

"Our Father, which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy Name. Thy Kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, As it is in heaven....."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 200 14
Rework of the original protect her.
5.7M 119K 34
Sequel to CC7
27.1K 1.1K 25
We all have a friend, one we can't do without. Finding the love within and all throughout. I found love with you, I love you. Now I can breathe again...
18.8K 794 19
...don't nobody want no broke heart ...don't nobody want two time losers ...nobody gonna love you like you are