Just stop ( Depressed Midoriy...

Galing kay olivezy

In this story Izuku has had enough of being hurt and and put down. He starts doubting himself, hating himself... Higit pa

Author's Note
Middle School 1/2
Middle School 2/2
Exams
First Day
Other side of things
He knows
Leave me
Actually caught
Helping him
I'll be here
Okay
Adjusting
New Bond
I'll be better
Tethered
Flower
Fall Apart
Practically Perfect
My son
I'm sorry guys

Reunions

2.7K 80 52
Galing kay olivezy

Midoriya POV

I'm so tired I've been sitting in this class for a whole entire hour. I don't see the point in learning geography when we're going to be hero's. After the random lesson on god knows what, I can finally start on my way home.

"Hey Deku! You've been looking a little down lately. Anything I can do to brighten your smile?" The clingy brunette says.

"No I'm okay just feeling really tired lately, been staying up watching those Allmight documentaries to late." I flash her one of my biggest fakest smiles to seal the lie. 'I'm such a rude person lying to someone who is simply trying to care about me.

"Oh yeah, ok! See ya tommorow!" So easily fooled everyone is so easily fooled. I chuckle to myself knowing that nobody knows, no one will ever know.

It's a cloudy day, telling me something is going to go wrong. When it's cloudy it's usually hiding something telling me to watch every corner and every turn I make. You can see all the smiling students walking home with their friends maybe going to the mall. You can see the younger kids getting picked up by their parents to go to the park. I wish I could of had more of that but things got difficult in my life pretty quickly. Dad left when I was young so I have no memory of him. Mom had to get more jobs leaving me alone. Kacchan left and started to bully me. 'What I would do to of had a full childhood.'

When I finally get home their was no surprise that the door was locked again. 'I know she's working hard but I haven't seen her in months. This endless loneliness is really starting to take a toll on me.' I turn on the lights to the apartment and throw my bag in the nearest corner. The yellow paper not going unproved ad he flops onto the couch. He just stares up at the ceiling regaining his thoughts. 'Another yellow sticky note eh? Maybe I should just leave her a green one.'

I muster up the strength to walk to the kitchen to read the note she left for me.

Hey Izuku can you go buy these groceries.

- milk
-bread
-spring rolls
-chocolate sauce
-etc.

From, Mom

I can feel myself start to tear up reading this. The note not a hint of love in it. This is how the notes have lately been sounding lately. This one hit hard though as she didn't even care to write love in it anymore. From and love have the same amount of letters in it, it's not like she was just shortening it. 'It's funny how something so small can make someone feel so appreciated.'

I kinda just sit there crying for a bit before going up to the bathroom and locking it just in case. I stare at the shiny blade in my hand the shiny blade that my body has a physical pull to.
'Is it even worth it? Why stay? For your mom? She wouldn't even notice she's never around the house anymore? How long would it take for someone to notice? Would anyone even notice? Of course no one would notice. It would take them weeks to.' He subconsciously started sliding the blade over his wrists.   He might of stayed in that room forever captive in his own thoughts if it wasn't for the fact that he accidentally cut to deep. ' Should probably bandage this up.' He got to work wrapping his wrists before pulling on a oversized white hoodie. 'No will get suspicious if I don't act or dress suspicious.' This hoodie he felt he could hide behind as nothing could hide behind it. He marched into his room to grab some of his own money to go buy the groceries that he would never eat.  'Doesn't even leave me money anymore.' I grab my keys and walk out the door. I go walk down the crowded streets bustling people. People. People oblivious to everything that happens around them. No one cares to look around them they only ever chose to look at forward. No one cares to use the energy to squint to find the stuff looming in the darkness. No one cares to reach down to pull them out. I arrive at the store. And buy mom's groceries. 'As long as she's happy.'

I regret that day being one of the ignorant people who didn't watch the dark. You can only see the surface if you don't gaze in the cracks.

I was roughly grabbed and shoved into an alleyway. I tripped over my own legs and fell onto the ground. I look up to try and see my attacker(s). Before me stood Mitch Mitokiku, Bailey Sawariki and Konnerin Saimumo. My eyes widen seeing the people who used to abuse me all the way through middle school. These guys were always brutal my noticeable scars comes from these guys. I start slowly shrinking backwards thinking of a good time to run.

"Look guys we didn't even have to do anything and he's already scared." Mitch exclaimed. I could sense that my body was starting to tremble slightly. Their presence making me cave in on myself.

"We heard you got into U.A you stupid bitch. How the hell did you manage that. Your quirkless so that's not an option, you poor and your ugly you couldn't even sleep with the teachers to get in." It's always been like this they will try to cut me with their words but only after the fact, after they're done attacking me. Once I'm alone only do those words actually mean something.

"Are you going to fucking answer me?"

"I-I..." what am I suppose to say. Well you know one day I ate this piece of hair and now like bam magic powers.

"Not fucking good enough." He swings to punch me in the head. Out of extinct I catch his punch and flip him onto his back. I freeze, I did not mean to do that.

"S-so-rr....."

"Ahhh so that's how you want to play it." Everything around me goes black. I can't see anything except for my body and the 3 attackers.

Bailey Mitokiku
Quirk: Dark space
Usage: Can turn the space around someone completely dark. You can still see him and what he wants you to be able to see. Objects are still there you just can't see them. Only can use it on one person at a time. Must be in 6 feet from target to activate.
Weakness: Someone else trying to pull him out of it such as shaking the victim will break it. ( does not count towards people who he is able to see) Also if someone else forcefully contacts him it will break.
Recharge: 8-10h after one usage no matter how long or short

Being here feeling the darkness surround me bring back some of the worst memories. He would leave me here for god knows how long. He would sometimes trap me a classroom and leave me in it blacked out but awake until a teacher discovers me.

Mitch takes out a knife and slowly walks towards me.

"Ain't so brave are you now?" He flashes me the widest of maniacal grins I've ever seen. 'Please anyone but him. Not again. I don't want any more.'

Mitch Sawariki
Quirk: permanent
Usage: Can make sure that every single scar he inflicts on someone else stay's permanently. Much draw blood to be able to scar.
Weakness: will feel light sting where he makes it permanent
Recharge: none

Still so many scars on my body that still haven't been healed even the light ones will leave a scar more faded though then the deeper ones.

"You ready because no one is going to hear you scream." The quiet boy finally pipes up

Konnerin Saimuno
Quirk: avoided
Usage: sets up a barrier of 5m by 5m. If someone tries to enter barrier will remember that they have to do something else turn around and leave.
Weakness: If someone knows he set one of these up or really needs to go this way they can break through the barrier. Also inactivates when he falls asleep.
Recharge: 24h

I actually didn't fully know if he had a quirk. He told me one beating how his quirk worked. Now these quirks would be weak and flawed solely but together they could inflict major damage. They would be great villains if they ever wanted to try that out. Heroes too.

I was about to try to send Todoroki my location, before a hand roughly grabs my wrist and pins me to a wall.

"What are you do trying to call for help? Aren't you pathetic you can't even fight your own battles and you call yourself a hero?" He grabs 2 of his many knives and shoved them in my hand breaking the wall behind me to leave me hanging their. He then grabs two of his smaller knives and arms himself in both hands. I can see Konnerin pulling a lighter out of his bag. Bailey has to stick to verbal abuse because he can't be risked being accidentally kicked. They ripped off my shirt and took off my pants to have access to all the skin they could.
"Awwww look the faggot cut himself." Bailey starts chuckling

"It kinda sucks that I can't make those permanent but I can make these ones."
He started to get to work. I could feel the cuts sting as he carved words into my chest none of them new in my mind.

Fag
Fat
Failure

All the words that were cut into my chin I could jet being changed into my ear. Adding more crude words and more bad language to try to get under my skin. As soon as I couldn't feel them cutting my skin anymore. I felt several punches to my body. Head, feet knees, toes, eyes, ears mount and nose. They don't actually ever really hit me on my stomach as they like to leave that fresh for making scars. I don't know how long it's been I've been calculating atleast over an hour or two. Throughout all of this I didn't ever fight back; I just cried and screamed hoping that by some godely chance that someone my gear me even though I knew no one would.

"Well I'm kinda done with this freak and my parents are expecting me home." He pulls the knives out of my hands and my body crumbles to the ground not being able to support myself. Thry also put my clothing back on before they all exit the alleyway.

Bailey yells at me " You should feel lucky I'm to lazy to waste my energy keeping you in complete darkness tonight. Be thankful brat."The light returns to me as I can see them turn the corner. I realized that it is now dark outside and it's  silent on the streets the occasional honk could be heard from somewhere far off in the distance I try to stand up but to realize that they're is no chance that my body would move upwards. 'Maybe I could just crawl home.' I slowly start inching my way out of the alleyway. My whole body yelling at me to stop. I've been injured before and still managed to stand up. Those times I've had adrenaline coursing through my veins and the injuries weren't so dire. 'Just goes to show how pathetic I am.' I keep inching my way out, rubbing my skin making me bleed even more I manage to make it out of the alleyway and onto the sidewalk where someone might find me. One really sharp rock scrapes against my side ripping my shirt, probably causing more damage. My vision starts to get blurry. 'If only I could make it home.'

Then everything goes black

Word count: 2000

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

7K 157 29
You have to read the story to find out. Just ignore the first sentence if you like spoilers. If you're interested in reading the original book, you n...
45.2K 457 11
Greg Feder's twin sister Julianna meets a certain kid while her family and her stay at the Earnshaw Lake House.
125K 3.9K 22
"And while they're busy wrapping a whip around your neck or shooting a hole in your head, i'll be running the other direction!" Thiam !! Fanfiction M...
61.8K 2.5K 18
After having had a meet up with the gang, Sonic began to feel sick. He constantly keeps getting a coughing fit and throwing up flower petals without...