A Rose Amongst Thorns

נכתב על ידי natashacobb

Arthit Rojnapat, a florist, has escaped from an abusive relationship to start his life over again. Now, with... עוד

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One

Chapter Fifteen

2.7K 156 20
נכתב על ידי natashacobb

Rome was reorganizing items in the storeroom when he heard the bell letting him know someone had entered the shop. He dropped the box he was holding and happily bounded to the front reception area. Rome stopped in his tracks when he saw a certain person standing at the front desk.

"Oh. It's you." He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. "What do you want?"

"Hi Rome. Good to see you too." Kongpob smiled at Rome. "Is Arthit here?"

"He had to run a quick errand, but he'll be back in a minute. Since you're here, though, I wanna talk to you. Let's go in the back."

Rome led Kongpob to Arthit's office. He sat behind Arthit's desk and waved his hand towards the chair in front of the desk inviting Kongpob to have a seat.

"What can I do for you Rome?"

"You can tell what exactly the fuck you think you're doing with my best friend."

"Okaaaaaay. What do you mean?"

"Really? You don't know what I mean? You're engaged and you're chasing Arthit like you're not. Arthit has been through a lot. You were his therapist. You know this better than anybody. You may not be beating on him, but emotional abuse is just as bad, if not worse. The emotional scars last longer and are harder to heal."

"I'm not abusing him. I love Arthit."

"Bullshit! If you loved him, you would man up, cut the cord with your fiancé and stop stringing along my friend. If it wouldn't make Arthit angry, I would beat the shit out of you right now."

Kongpob sighed and leaned forward.

"I really do love Arthit and I am doing everything I can to make sure we can be together."

"Oh yeah? Like what."

"First of all, I broke up with my fiancé. She's no longer an issue. I'm now free to pursue Arthit as I please. I am going to make him mine and no one is going to come between us. Not even you Rome."

"Listen to me Kong. Listen to me well. If Arthit sheds one fucking tear over you, I am going to rain holy hell on you. I will break every bone in your body and fucking end you. Do you understand?"

"Well then I don't have to worry about that because I intend on loving him and making him happy as long as he will let me."

"We'll see. You just remember what I said."

"And what's that?" Arthit entered the office with a questioning look. He looked between his best friend and the man he loves. He could cut the tension with a knife.

"Nothing Arthit. I was just having a friendly talk with Kong here. Isn't that right Kong?"

"Yes. Just two people who love you learning to get along."

Kongpob stood and kissed Arthit.

"I'm sure there was more to that, but I'll let it go for now. What are doing here Kong? It's the middle of the day. Shouldn't you be at work?"

"I decided to surprise you. I want to take you to lunch and share some amazing news with you."

"Well Rome and I have some appointments this afternoon and I have a couple of arrangements that need to be completed by this weekend. I don't know if..."

"Don't worry Arthit. I'll take care of it. I can handle the appointments and one of the other guys can finish the arrangements. We have your notes for those two weddings. Go have some fun. You deserve it."

Rome hugged his friend, glaring over his shoulder at Kongpob.

Kongpob offered Rome a thin smile in return.

"Thank you so much Rome. You're so wonderful."

"Yes, I know. Just have some fun, okay? And do me a favor. Don't check in. We got this. Enjoy."

Kongpob tied the blindfold around Arthit's eyes and led him slowly through the door.

"Kong I'm going to fall." Arthit giggled as he could suddenly smell ocean air.

"No, you're not. I'm holding you. Just let me guide you."

They walked a little further and stopped. Kongpob removed the blindfold and Arthit gasped. He was met with a lovely scene on the beach. There was a small square table surrounded buy beige and brown cushions of varying sizes. The table was decorated with seashells and small lanterns and candles. Two glasses of champagne sat next to a picnic basket filled with savory dishes.

"Surprise! Welcome to my beach bistro. Right this way my love."

"Oh Kong. This is lovely. So romantic."

"Glad you like it."

They seated themselves at the table while Kongpob served food to Arthit.

"This is delicious Kong. Did you make everything yourself?"

"Yes, I did. I love to cook, but I haven't had much inspiration to do so. I guess you could say you're my muse."

Arthit lowered his head, his ears and face turning bright red.

"Stop it. You're making me feel shy."

Kongpob smiled and placed his hand on top of Arthit's.

"I told you I had something wonderful to share."

"Yes. What is it? Is everything okay?"

"More than okay. Achara and I have broken up. I am no longer engaged Arthit."

Arthit gazed lovingly at Kong and leaned in to kiss him.

"Does this mean we can be together? Without reservation?"

"That's exactly what it means. I am taking control of my life Arthit. Now that Achara is out of my life, I can fully dedicate myself to loving you. Completely. Are you happy Arthit?"

"This is the happiest I've ever been. Thank you for loving me Kong."

"Thank you Arthit for letting me. I really do love you Arthit. You once said I didn't officially ask you, so let me fix that. Arthit Rojnapat will you be my boyfriend?"

Arthit giggled and lightly smacked Kongpob's arm.

"Do you even have to ask? Of course, I will."

They leaned into each other and kissed. Kongpob placed his hand on Arthit's nape and deepened the kiss. It quickly became passionate. Arthit pulled back when he ran out of breath.

"I love you Arthit."

"I love you too Kongpob."

Arthit leaned back onto the cushion pulling Kongpob on top of him. Kongpob found himself hovering over Arthit. He kissed his forehead, his eyes, his lips and trailed kisses down his jawline to his neck. Arthit craned his neck so Kongpob could have more access to his skin. Arthit moaned and grabbed Kongpob's shoulders. Arthit tugged at the hem of Kong's sweater so he could pull it over his head. It was discarded to the side and took a moment to appreciate Kong's tanned skin and toned body.

Arthit angled himself so Kong could remove his sweater as well. Seeing Arthit's milky white skin, Kongpob kissed Arthit's shoulder and trailed down his chest leaving marks along the way. His lips wrapped around the pink buds on Arthit's chest causing him to moan loudly and arch his back. He covered his mouth with his hand. Kong leaned down and huskily whispered in his ear.

"Let it out baby. I want to hear you." He sucked on Arthit's earlobe making Arthit a moaning mess. Arthit's hands seized upon Kongpob's pants and pulled them down. Seeing the Giorgio Armani waistband and the bulge beneath it made Arthit lick his lips.

"Kong let me taste you."

"As you wish baby." Kong laid on his back. Arthit crawled up and freed Kong's manhood from Mr. Armani. He smiled seeing that it was standing tall awaiting the warmth of his eager tongue. Arthit ran his finger across the slit at the top making Kong's body jerk in response. "Damn Arthit."

"Oh, there's more where that came from." Arthit licked the Kong's hard dick from the base all the way to top leaving a slick trail of saliva. He then swallowed the entire length, which made Kong insert his hands in Arthit's hair and guided his head up and down.

"Fuck! That feels so damn good. Shit!"

Kong began to thrust into Arthit's burning mouth. Arthit continued to deep throat Kong playing with his balls along the way. Placing a hand on Kong's rock-hard abs, he felt the tanned man tense letting him know he was closing to cumming.

"Arthit. I'm c-cumming. Let go." This made Arthit suck even harder beckoning Kong's warm seed into the back of his throat. He swallowed it all, using his tongue to lap up the remainder from Kong's tip. Kong was breathing heavily riding out the high of his orgasm. Arthit climbed up his body and thrust his tongue in Kong's mouth. He could taste himself on Arthit's tongue as every corner of his mouth was explored. Arthit sat up and sat on top of Kong, grinding their cocks together. Kong couldn't take it anymore and flipped their positions, so he was hovering over Arthit.

"Your turn love." Kong spit in his hand and used it as lube to start stroking Arthit's length. His mouth opened in a silent scream when Kong's mouth engulfed him completely. Kong could smell Arthit's bodywash in his crotch. The scent of lavender drove him wild. He sucked even harder causing Arthit's body to jerk from side to side. He exploded into Kong's mouth. After swallowing his sweet essence, Kong lifted Arthit's legs over his shoulders and scooted further down spreading Arthit's cheeks to expose his pink hole. He licked his lips and used his tongue to swab the outer ring of Arthit's precious entrance.

"Oh God! Kong! Ahhhhh...."

He sucked until he could feel Arthit relax, fucking him with his tongue. Arthit came again, splattering his stomach with his seed.

"Kong. I need you."

"You want me baby?"

"Yessssss. Fuck me. Now!"

Kong reached under the cushion and pulled out a small bottle of lube. Having used his tongue to warm Arthit, he took a chance, lubed up two fingers and inserted them slowly. Arthit's breath hitched.

"Relax baby. Let me find your spot."

Arthit breathed slowly and relaxed allowing Kongpob to insert a third finger. He began to thrust them in and out, hitting Arthit's bundle of nerves almost immediately.

"YES! Right there. Keep going. Oh God! I want your cock in me. Please Kong."

Kong removed his fingers making Arthit whimper from the emptiness. Using the some more lube, he slathered his dick and pushed the tip inside. He waited a moment so Arthit could get used to the feeling. When Arthit wrapped his legs around Kong, that was his cue to move. He started slowly and picked up a steady rhythm with Arthit matching it.

"Harder Kong! Harder."

Kong placed one of Arthit's legs over his shoulder and began assaulting Arthit's hole until he bounced off the cushion. Arthit came again coating the space between them with his cum. Kong thrust a few more times and grunted filling Arthit with warm cum.

Kong collapsed on top of Arthit. Both breathing heavily, drenched in sweat and Arthit's seed.

"I love you Arthit."

"I love you too Kong."

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

91.9K 4.7K 23
Arthit and Kongpob had been the perfect couple in the eyes of everyone around them including friends and family. People admired them. People were jea...
108K 7K 17
Kongpob Sutthilak, a famous business tycoon insists on marrying Arthit Rojanapat, a struggling business man's son.. there are dark secrets and it's...
83K 4.6K 22
it's a boy boy love story my first attempt in fanfiction .Kong and arthit will be different but somewhere same . mature content will be implicated bu...
140K 7.1K 31
4years 4years of relationship brought Arthit and Kongpob into what they are today. The love between them was unconditional and pure. Their love didn'...