The Life After My College Boo...

By EveMT05

Sequel to I'm In Love With My Best Friend Hope you enjoy this story! Warning: Genderbender and if you haven't... More

Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18(Finale)
A/N!
New Book Part 1
New Book Part 1.5
New Book Part 2
New Book Part 3

Chapter 16

659 19 13
By EveMT05

Tzuyu's POV

I was driving on the way back home. I have finally done the project with Daniel and Mark. The new shop opened successfully on its first day. We have already hired someone to be the boss of that new store and the employees are already hired. So far, the shop is doing good. There's a lot of positive comments and feedback about the store. They wrote it online and letters. They sent the letters to one of these 3 companies, be it the Tuan's, Kang's, or Chou's.

As of right now, there's no new project for me to work on. I will only work on one when Dahyun, the head of the marketing team, comes up with a new idea, nice and fresh.

I was driving until i stopped at the side road to see Mina walking away from our house. It's already late at night and she can't be going to work. The restaurant is already closed by this time.

What is she doing out late at night?

I checked my phone to see the time is 11.30PM. She should be in bed by now.

I decided to drive my car, making a U-turn, drive slowly while i looked out from the window, eyeing Mina as she walked.

I then stopped my car when i saw her enter a bar. I quickly got out of my car and ran in after her.

What are you doing here in the bar, Mina-ah?

I entered the bar and looked around, trying to find my wife.

Out of the corner of my eye, i saw a shoulder-haired girl drinking at the counter. I quickly grabbed her arm and dragged her out with me.

I pulled her harshly forward towards my car, making her face me and i'm right in front of her, i'm facing my car.

She's drunk, definitely. Looking at her.

I sighed then opened the backseat's door and placed her in gently. I then went to the driver's seat and drove back home.

----NEXT DAY----

I sat on the couch in the living room, watching TV. I slept in the living room, not wanting to hear her drunk words anymore. She was already insane, not in her mind and started saying whatever she wants when i brought her to our room and in my car.

I heard the door creaked open so i just got up and left the house, brisk walking, not wanting her to see me go out of the house. I drove to the beach, where Mina confessed her feelings to me, the same exact beach.

I didn't know that she will feel like that and end up like that. She even...sigh...

I unlocked my seat-belt and went out of my car, leaving the car engine on. I then sat on the front part of my car, both hands in my pocket and one leg crossed over the other.

I looked at the beautiful ocean and Sun. It's really beautiful...

Suddenly, i heard a car driving towards me so i turned my head to see Yujin's car, coming and stopping beside my car.

He got out of the car, leaving the car engine on too and walked towards me.

"What's up, bro?" He asked.

"How come you know i'm here?" I asked back, not answering his question.

"I went to your house but your wife said that you went for work but i knew that you already finished the collaboration project with the other 2 companies. But i still went to your workplace to look for you. Dahyun-hyung said that you will not be attending work until he gives you new ideas. So, i thought really hard and decided to come here, just guessing to see if you will be here. But hey, look! I was right! As expected of me!" Yujin explained and ended off with a smile, with his dimples showing.

"So care to share what's on your mind, brother?" Yujin asked, leaning on my car, standing beside me with the same pose.

I explained to him what happened to Mina when she's drunk and even told him what she said when she's in her drunk state. Yujin was shocked to hear that and became worried.

"Then how about your eyes? Will it change? Or remain as red?" Yujin asked, staring at my eyes.

"I don't know." I said and shrugged my shoulders.

"Try spending more time with her. Don't let her go." Yujin said, patting my shoulder.

"You expect me to spend more time with her? Didn't you hear properly what i said to you? She even said that -" I was cut off, i was facing Yujin with a frustrated face.

"Chill, brother. That's why i'm telling you to spend more time with her. Do like what you used to do when you were in college, protecting her, holding hands and stuff like that." Yujin said calmly.

I sighed heavily and said, still pissed,

"Okay, fine. I try to spend as much as time as i can with her."

We then decided to stay longer while Yujin told me how's the college and even shared funny stories that happened between him and Minju.

Afterwards, we then bid and waved goodbyes and drove back to our respective homes.

----------------

I walked into the house to see the lights are off. I turned on the lights in the living room and plopped myself down onto the couch with a heavy sigh, not knowing if it's loud or soft.

Suddenly, i heard the door creaked open. I lied down on the couch, still in my same casual clothes. I pretended to be asleep.

I heard the footsteps coming towards me. I tried to make sure i looked like i'm asleep.

"Tzu-ah...Why are you not sleeping in our room?" Mina asked, shaking my shoulders to wake me up but i pretended to be asleep, deep asleep. Her voice sounds so sleepy. She must have woken up by me.

"Tzu-ah...Is it because i went to drink at the bar? And then got myself drunk? Is it because of that?" Mina asked, voice still sleepy but sounds hurt or sad. I can't take this anymore.

"Tzu-ah...Honey..." Mina called out weakly and sleepily. I really can't take this anymore.

"I'm sorry." I said, eyes still closed and put her head onto my chest. I then opened my eyes.

My eyes...Vision is red. Means my eyes orbs are red too.

I let go of her head and she put her head away from my chest and looked at me while squatting beside me, looking at me from the side.

"Tzu, why your eyes are red? Are you mad at me?" Mina asked. I don't know. I don't know why. I don't feel angry.

'You're sad, not angry.' The monster spoke for awhile and then faded away from my mind, not letting me say anything to it.

I'm sad? Why would i be? Is it because of what Mina said when she was in her drunk state?

"I'm not mad at you. Don't worry." I said with reassurance. I couldn't see clearly because my vision is red, making everything i see is red color.

I closed my eyes, hoping my vision will be back to normal again.

"Tzu-ah, is it because i did something when i'm drunk?" Mina asked.

'Sorry, boy. But i'm going to control you from here. Can't bear to see my owner get hurt.' The monster spoke once more and i didn't even say anything then he already have control over my body and mind. I won't know what will happen. I'm curious but i'm sure Yujin can sense it and will come here immediately. Yujin-ah, come here once you sense it, right away.

Yujin's POV

I suddenly sense something. This feeling, i know this feeling. I know what will happen when i feel this. I told Minju that i will be heading to my brother's place and she let me.

I hurriedly went. Luckily, Yoda gave me extra key for his house so i can enter his house without any difficulties.

I quickly walked into the living room after closing the door and taking out my shoes.

Tzuyu, my brother, is in his monster state. His monster took over him. I knew it.

"Brother!" I shouted. Mina-noona looked and saw me. She quickly hid behind me. I can understand why my brother is doing this but he won't let this happen. Surely, this is the monster's doing. The monster probably don't want to see his beloved owner to be hurt so he just took over my brother's body and soul.

"Hey! Just let the both of them talk it out, okay?" I said, trying to get near to the raged Tzuyu.

"BUT! BUT! SHE! DON'T YOU KNOW WHAT SHE DID TOO? DIDN'T YOUR BROTHER EXPLAIN TO YOU ALREADY? DON'T TAKE ME AS A FOOL! I HAVE BEEN IN HIS BODY AND KNEW WHAT'S HAPPENING TO HIM AND INSIDE HIS MIND!" Brother, maybe should say Monster, shouted in frustration and worriedly.

"Yes, i do know. But still, this is between the both of them. Don't you agree that sooner or later, brother have to talk this out with his wife? I'm sure he can stay calm. Let's believe in him, okay? Let's hope he will be able to talk this out with his wife. Okay?" I said, approaching the Monster and patting his shoulder.

"Argh, fine!" The Monster said in defeat. Brother suddenly dropped onto the couch. Monster probably let him take over.

"Are you fine now, brother?" I asked him worriedly. He looked up at me with a small smile.

"I knew you would come. Thanks, my brother." He said and i smiled with a nod at him.

I then stood straight back up and turned behind to see Mina-noona.

"Just now, did you try to control him before the monster took over him?" I asked sternly.

"I did but it didn't work. I tried but didn't listen and he pushed me away from him." Mina-noona said, shaking her head and pointed at brother then put down her finger by her side again.

"Brother, talk this out, whatever that's bothering you, talk it out with your wife. I will be by your side." I said and sat down beside him on the couch with a pat on his shoulder.

Brother nodded his head and told Mina-noona to sit on the couch. She did what she was told to do. She sat on the couch, the bottom line of the letter 'L' and faced brother. I just listened to their conversation and observe Noona's reactions.

"Mina-ah, are you meeting someone behind my back?" -Brother

"No, i'm not." -Mina-noona (Oh! She's lying! Definitely!)

"Are you sure? Then why you said BamBam's name when you were drunk? Do you miss him so much, more than me?" -Brother (I can tell that he's getting angry just from hearing his voice)

"I-i-i..." -Mina-noona (Better tell the truth or else!)

"Come on, just say it. Why is it so hard to say it? It's so easy to say when drunk so it should be easy to say. The only difference is that you are not drunk now. Plus, i won't do anything. I just want to talk this out with you." -Brother (He's getting pissed! Come on, Noona! Say the truth! Just say it!)

"I just misses him as a friend...." -Mina-noona (As a friend? Are you kidding me? Still trying to lie, huh?)

"And you decided to hang out with him whenever i'm not at home. And you drink with him at the same bar?" -Brother (Noona, stop lying!)

"Better not lie. Be honest." -Brother (He sounds scary!)

"I-i...just feel lonely, without you around. You are always at work almost the whole day. I always feel lonely whenever i got home from work because i knew you won't be home when i reach home. Furthermore, on my off-days, you are working too and i felt bored and lonely without you around." -Mina-noona (Finally, telling the truth! But not fully all yet.)

"Then in order to not feel lonely and bored, you decided to go to the bar, hang out with him? Hmm?" -Brother (Oh my! I'm so scared of my own brother now!)

"Before you say anything, i also heard you saying his name and telling him not to go. Did you 2 do that already? You don't want him to go because he did it with you and took your first time? Are you 2 together now? Be honest. I just want to know. I won't do anything, i swear." -Brother (Hope she says the truth this time out of her mouth.)

"Yes, we did go to the bar together but we didn't do it. I'm always not drunk when i go with him but i do go drunk when i'm alone. Then i always end up staying at Sana's place whenever i'm drunk since she lives a few blocks away from the bar and saw me. I'm sorry...Tzu-ah...for being together with him...I just want to get away from this loneliness and boredom." -Mina-noona (At least she said out the truth now. What will you do now, my brother? You are not going to do what i'm thinking of right now, right?)

"Okay, i got it now. Now i know this, i go on my word that i won't do anything. I will be sending Yujin off. You can go ahead and sleep." My brother said, standing up and patting my shoulder while Noona just nodded her head with a small smile, guilt can be seen in her eyes.

Noona then went to the room to sleep. I then waited for brother outside the house since he told me to. He exited the house and locked the door. We then went to my car.

"Hey, i'm going to sleep at your place." Brother said once i unlocked my car and he went to sit beside the driver's seat, leaving me dumbfounded. I then snapped out and entered my car and drove to my place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 4.1K 26
[COMPLETED] Dont read this if you didnt read im her manager first Sana x Female reader
33.6K 941 24
Another story on Mitzu! There will be a bit of Dahmo in the story I don't know what spoilers to give here so hope you will enjoy reading this book So...
5K 101 42
A fiction about two friends mina and chaeyoung who fell in love with each other during their school phase. undergoing through all the hardships toget...