Way Back to You [TomTord]

Από BlueCipher0

Tord was the one who confessed to Tom during their high school days. They loved each other very much that the... Περισσότερα

Potential?
Opportunity
Roles
Recognized
Meet Up
Scene!
Soon to be Princess
Drifting Back
Night of Reunion
The Truth
The Demon King and His Sorrowful Queen
He Always Gets His Ways, Well Most Times
A Day with Tord

Prologue

6.5K 193 382
Από BlueCipher0

~+ Seventeen Years prior to the present: England, London: University Grounds+~

Tom looks at his boyfriend with a broken heart, his hand clenching the front of his shirt.

"Tord..."

The man across from him who used to look at him so lovingly now looks at him without a hint of care or love.

"What will it take?"

"Huh?" Tom voices confused.

Tord places a hand on his hip looking at Tom serious. "What will take for you to mutually break up our relationship? I don't want to be tied to you any longer after all."

Tom's heart cracked at the weight of his words.

"I found someone more than you."

Tom's hand clenching the front of his shirt loosens as any hope of being with Tord forward in the future fades from him.

Keeping his head down and look to his blue vans he said, "Children..."

"What?" Tord said annoyed like he misheard Tom.

"I want children," Tom said more firmly. He looks up with a new kind of fire in his eyes. "If you can make two children for me, then I'll let you go." Of course, his words were more than quiet anger within him.

"How do you suppose I can make two children for you Tom? We're both men!"

Tom turns his back to Tord with his hands clenched at his sides. "Figure it out yourself Tord! You're an inventor aren't you?"

Thus the blue wearing male leaves from the scene where his heart is left in pieces.

~+A year later: Beginning of Sophomore year: University+~

Tom came back to the place his heart got broken last year on Tord's request. Heck, they didn't even talk the rest of freshman year and the summer leading up to now.

So when he saw Tord again, he didn't actually expect the young man to be holding two bundles in his arms.

"Tord what the-"

Tord looks at Tom with a narrowed gaze, "I did what you asked. Here."

Tom was trusted with the two bundles from his ex-boyfriend.

In the red bundle is a child awake, eyes the lightest silver in color similar to Tord's eyes. His curious eyes looking at him as if trying to figure out who he is.

The one in the blue bundle is a little smaller than the first, the child asleep so contently. His small hand tightly holding onto the blue blanket.

Tom looks back at Tord with an unbelievable expression. He didn't think his ex would actually make two children so similar to both of them.

"With this, our relationship is over." Tord turns his back to Tom to leave only for the brunet to call his name to get him to stop.

"Tord! You're seriously going to leave me to take care of them alone."

Tord looks over his shoulder at them without care.

"That's your own problem."

Then the Norwegian male continued to walk away.

Tom thought his heart couldn't break anymore but he was wrong. What did he do wrong? He shook his head, his first problem might have been falling in love with Tord in the first place.

Tom looks back to Tord's retreating form.

"Don't you dare come running back to me Tord Lawson! Everything you leave with me now is mine from this moment on!" Tord will have no rights to his children if he ever thinks about wanting them back again.

His arms hold the children in his arms a little more protectively. He turns back to the gates and starts making his way home to do some replanning.

He's got two little ones now to take care of and in need of his full attention. The commie can go fuck himself over to where ever and he wouldn't give a damn.

"Don't worry..." He whispers. "I will be with you."

~+Present Day: England, London+~

In a nice two-story home, Tom stood in the kitchen cooking up today's lunch while listening to the radio's music.

He hummed along until he heard the front door of the house is unlocked. He sets down his knife and smiles, "Welcome home!"

The greeting reaching to the opened door to the front of the house. "We're home!" The voice of Tom's youngest son replies back in return.

Two sets of footsteps were heard approaching the kitchen. The oldest son appearing first with a gentle smile while his youngest son grins brightly.

"How was school today?" Tom asks while he gets a hug from his youngest.

"It was great Papa! My art teacher loved my recent artwork this week. She wants me to try entering it in the upcoming art gallery contest." Tom's youngest, Tomi, tells him happily.

Torm, Tom's oldest son, nods, "Today was the usual. My teachers were very pleased to know I'm the only one in their classes actually paying attention to their lessons."

Torm and Tomi were a year apart from what Tom learned after taking them to the doctors when they were young. Torm's a junior while Tomi's a sophomore in high school. Both brilliantly bright for their age and get along with most of their teachers.

The two brothers also got along swimmingly thanks to Tom's parenting style. For one, he taught them to never swear. Torm actually took it seriously that it became second instinct to cover Tomi's ears if he was by his side.

"Oh that's right, Torm you've got mail from that agency again."

"Again?" Torm question already moving to the counter to pick up the mail that his papa left for him on the counter. "This is the fifth time already."

"Well, we can't blame them Tormy. They've seemed to take a real liking to you." Tomi says bouncing up behind his brother to peek at the letter.

When Torm was sixteen, he actually got the attention of a model agent who saw potential in him. He gave him a card with all the contact info.

Torm didn't think about it again until he found his papa was falling behind on bills. Tomi helped his papa by getting a part-time job at a nearby restaurant to promote them while Torm decided to give the model agent a try.

To their surprise, the agency gladly accepted him and gave him a few jobs in modeling and some commercial promotions.

The day Torm got his check after two weeks made him and his family's eyes almost pop out at the number of zeros behind that frontal number.

He was able to help his papa with the bills and use the extra money for his and Tomi's tuition for their education. After getting back on track, he dropped his job from the agency without another thought.

Although the agency still wants him to come back and work for them again. So they send out letters from time to time to remind him they still want him to come back.

"Maybe you should do it again Tormy! That way you can save up money for the things you want!" Tomi suggests on a positive note.

"But then I won't have time for you or Dad." Torm thought back to his time modeling. "Don't you remember I barely had any time to come home."

Tomi nods his head with a little frown. "Yeah, but out of the two of us I still have my job and I have extra money to spend when we don't get an allowance from Papa sometimes. I feel bad sometimes when you look at something you want when we go to the store together." His frown then turns into a pout.

"You don't even let me buy you anything!"

Tom chuckles lightly from his place at the kitchen counter going back to chopping the lettuce. "Well Torm, if you wanna work for them, I'm sure you can work something out since you're still a student. They do contracts don't they?"

"Yes Dad, I had one when I work for them during that summer."

"Then if you really want to continue with them it's your decision. I'll support both of you either way." Tom moves the cut up lettuce to the sink to wash. He wipes his hands and looks back at his sons. "All I ask is you do what you can handle."

"Yes, Dad."

"Yes, Papa."

Tom smiles at both his sons before offering them some shared work.

"Now who's gonna help me cook lunch today?"

XxxX

Okay, I know this is bad... and when I mean bad, it's because I made this madness when I still have Loveless Flowers and We're Family. There maybe a possibility I might abandon Loveless Flowers... maybe, not entirely sure yet. But yeah, I'll see how that turns out.

As for this story, I might as well give some background to the story and characters.

This story literally popped into my head weeks ago somewhere in September.

Setting is more modern and such.

Tord leaves Tom for a woman he met during his freshman year of college. Broke up mutually (but not really) with Tom in exchange for the kids.

Tom raising Tomi and Torm alone. Does lots of freelance work, anything he finds that is worth his time and works with time around for his kids.

Tomi is still the pure child, always the energetic and welcoming out of the brothers. Sweet loving and loves to eat grapes. He works a local diner a few blocks away from his house, but doesn't really like walking back alone so his brother comes picks him up and walks back with him most days. Customers love him as they get to know him more after his warm welcoming.

Torm is more mentally stable in this story. A loving older brother and son, usually the one to take care of the problems even though his Dad, Tom, tells him he'll handle it. Protective of his family when someone talks shit about them which is very rare. The province they live in knows how nice they are so there is not much to hate about the Thompson Family. He works as a model and actor for the Velvet Modeling Agency (VMA).

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

42.5K 651 17
Home in your apartment. You are an 18 year old girl (sorry boys ;-;) and you had your own flat, your mum and dad had both died recently, your mum fro...
130K 3.7K 56
Tom was kidnapped, separated from edd and Matt and took in by tord himself. He was forced to join the army and he found himself getting used to it...
20.5K 635 30
Tord has lived in the army base for a couple of years before he wanted to move back to his friends house. But there was a catch Tord never thought a...
74.6K 3.2K 28
'You make sacrifices all the time and you put off things that you want to do and you put off adventures. You put it off because the best adventure is...