Addicted To You (Spider-Man x...

By TheNotoriousPotato

Peter gets teleported into another universe. There he meets new heroes and teams up with them. Inside that g... More

A new hero.
A New Start.
Getting to know each other.
Just a dream??
Teamwork.
First time patroling.
First Inside Problems.
The Fire.
Love.
How?
A second chance.
The Truth.
Not A Chapter.
The last of it?
The League is back Part 1
A tough fall.
Meeting the Batfamily.
The promise.
The Justice League.
Imortant News.
The Batman's test.
The 'Party'
I'm sorry miss Roth.
"I will come for you Bruce"
Nightwing is awake!
"How did i get in this mess..."
LET THE MARATHON BEGIN!!!
Texting with Jay.
The start of his comeback.
A/N
"We have to leave..."
"You're Back!"
"You vs me."
THAT'S WHY IM THE CHAMP.
"The Black Mask?"
"They would've loved you."
The prank.
'Alex is cool.'
'0007'
0007's final mission.
This universe's Peter?
Clearing some things out.
More food=Faster healing.
Maximum Effort.
Triple team the 'Mask'
Some explaining...
No sleep, no problem.... OR not.
A/N Please read.
The Demon (is) Within.
Recovery...
I've been tagged!
"You'll have to kill me."
More Heartbreak.

The tables have turned???

1.7K 31 3
By TheNotoriousPotato

Spider-Man's POV:

It was perfect. The night was perfect. Movie, comfortness and a nice talk with Raven to close it. I went to bed feeling incredibly good. I had a really good sleep, well until a heard screams from Raven's room. When i realised it was from her room i rushed out of bed opening my door and running to her room. 

Raven's POV:

There was darkness and silence. I heard someone "Well daughter. I see that you feel something for the new guy. I like him, he makes you happy, when i get out i will kill him last." "Shut up, you are not getting out any time soon." "I like your optimism Raven. But the end is coming." suddenly there was light i was at our island, but there was no tower, it was all rubble. I saw the others fighting demons, demons just like the ones we faced back at the docks, before Pete and Terra. But they were hardly out numbered, i saw a demon sneaking behind Dick i tried to shoot a beam at it but nothing came out. The demon stabbed Dick causing him to fall to the ground, Kori was near that, she shot the demons away of Dick with one of her energy blast "Dick...no..." she said "Kori im sorry..." he coughed "It's the end... i... love you..." He said and his eyes closed, he was in Kori's hug, but after that she didn't fight, she gave up she just held him not caring about what was coming next, she just lost everything as it seemed. A demon shot Starfire killing her "NO KORI" i shouted but it didn't matter... she wasn't there. Runned to find the others but... as i was running i saw parts of Cyborgs body hear and there, no sign of him. Further i saw Garfield and Jaime laying on the ground "Oh, guys thank go-" they weren't breathing we were 5 members down which left Peter and Jon. As i rushed further there was Jon's body weak, slight breaths and sharp he was cut wide oped, some green shards were arround him "No...cryptonite. Jon..." that left Peter. I was sweating, i went ahead there was one wall of the tower up, i went threw it to see Peter, lying there. His suit torned, a blood pool around him. I rushed to him taking his head in my lap "Pete..." "Ra..ven... you're...here..." "What happened?" "There was a guy.... called himseld... Tri...gon..." "oh no..." "Where...are...the..oth...ers?" i started crying he was hurt, heavily, he was the last Titan alongside me "They're..." "No..." he said coughing, i took his mask off, he was coughing blood "oh no Peter..." i was crying, he put as much strength as he had in him to get himself a little up, he looked at his chest, cuts, many cuts "Rae... im... im sorry..." he said "No Pete, listen to me you will be alright, you will get through this" i was getting warm from the pain of watching him like that "Rachel...its...its getting cold..." his eyes closing "NO PETE STAY WITH ME, STAY WITH ME PLEASE, I BEG YOU PETE...." i couldn't hold myself more tears came down. I reached in his mind to see, but there was nothing darkness, complete darkness. My eyes opened to see him watching me with a worrying look. "Rae, it was a nightmare, are you okay?" in my relief i didn't answer i just hugged him tightly, he hugged me back which calmed me a little "You were crying and shouting "don't leave me" what did you see?" he said wiping my tears witch his thumb "It was...there was darkness and destraction...and death..." i said hugging him again. "look its 2 a.m, try to sleep and when you wake up, whenever that is we will talk about it." as he got up from the bed to walk away i grabbed his arm "Will you stay with me, just until i sleep. Please" i said that without thinking. He gave me a smile that meant yes "I will stay here all night, incase anything else happens. You can sleep safe." I was shaking but less than before his presence is calming me. He  leayed next to me but gentle, he didn't use the covers or anything i was holding his hand to feel safe, i also got into his mind he was actually gonna stay with me all night "Thank you" "Don't mention it Rae, good night." 

Spider-Man's POV:

She was really scared, she even asked me to stay with her for the night. Everyone told me that she doesn't want people bothering her. But they were wrong or they just were aproaching her in the wrong way. Whatever now i just had to stay with her make her feel safe. While the night went on she was really close to me she probably had a really bad nightmare as i felt worse than mine. She stopped until her body was touching mine although i was over thee covers i didn't want to seem like someone who would take any chance to sleep with a girl or something, i wasn't planning on sleeping i wanted to be there for here if she had another dream or anything.

Raven's POV: 

It was 4:30 a.m. My alarm was programed at 5 o'clock. Seemed like i was awake 30 minutes before. I was touching him, my body was touching his. He still on the covers, he was awake. "You didn't sleep?" i asked softly "Nah, well i closed my eyes for like 30 minutes to rest them but only that, i wanted to be focused if anything happened. "You really know how to treat someone when they ask for help hus?" i said smiling, i had got a little away from him so i could turn and look at him "Well you've already done much more than enough for me, so it was the least i could do to repay you." I blushed he really meant that i could sense it because he was still holding my hand. 

We stood there until my alarm hit. We got out of bed. "Wanna wait me get dressed up and then go to your room so you do the same?" i asked "Yeah, sure." and he jumped on the ceiling standing their but not like a spider, like a human on his two legs, his arms crossed "What are you doing? And also you can do that?" "I'm waiting for you to change what am i supposed to do watch you while you're naked?" he said while laughing "Also yeah. When i firstly got my powers i could only crawl up walls but as time passed i started beeing able to run up them and stand on only my legs." "Yeah right, Spider-Boy." i said laughing "funny, thats what the first guy i saved called me. Anyway, are you better from you know... the nightmare?" Yes, kinda. The sleep after helped me, but also you beeing here helped me. When we get to the roof i will show you the dream." "Show me? Oh, yeah you can do that mind thing." "Yeah, some of us can run up walls and other can do mind things."  i said ironicaly, he laughed i had changed blue hoodie and some jeans. I walked to the door but before typing the code he spoke "Uhm, about the door, you kinda didn't tell me your code and there was no vent leading to your room so i had to open it by force. But i will fix it." "Right, i guess its my fault". We got to his room he changed, and we made our way to the kitchen he was wearing a dark blue hoodie and black jeans "Dark colors really suit you." "Hm, maybe i should make a black suit." I smiled "The one you have now is greate." i told him. We got to the kitchen i made us tea and started heading to the roof. 

Spider-Man's POV:

There we were. Same spot we were yesterday same hour discussing my dream, but now it was about her. "So will you show me the dream?" i asked her reaching out my hand she held it sending me the dream. "WHAT THE-" she shushed me "Try beeing quiet." she told me "Yeah right. But what was that. That was 10 times worst than my dream and you handled it better than i did-" she cut me "Yes, i handled it better by making you get 2 hours of sleep and have to be awake the rest of the night for me." she said with a sad voice "Rae, i know that you did read my mind when i held your hand. And i know that you know i did it because i wanted to." She blushed. "So, except that in your dream the titans get destroyed, who is that Trigon guy, you know him?" asked her but when she turned on me she had a sad face "I guess the time has come i tried to avoid it but as it seems you have to know." she said "What do you mean Rae?" i was confused "You noticed that when we were saying our storys i left before my turn "You tried to hide your story from me?" i said i was a little disturbed "Please don't be mad at me, things aren't what they seem. I'm not a normal girl like all the others." "Well will you tell me?". She finished her story i was in shock, i was sitting next to satan's daughter. "Peter, i understand if you never wanna talk to me again but i did it to keep you sa-" i cut her off by hugging her. "No need to apologise i understand." i told her "You...do?" she asked curiously "Yes, i also had to make many sacrifices because of who i am." i wasn't expecting it but she returned a tight hug "well well well, our two lovebirds." someone said we broke the hug instantly to see Dick and Kori standing behind us "Don't be ashamed love is a beautifull feeling." Kori said as they sat next to us "We are not in love, it is too early to fall in love for each other." Raven said seriously "Oh Raven, love doesn't work with time and in the job we do it surely doesn't care about time." Dick said. I considered that he might be right, i mean Ravens is a great friend, but i might want us to be more than friends and i just couldn't see that because i didn't let myself to?

Raven's POV: 

I could sense he was angry for some seconds after i told him my story. "Peter, i understand if you never wanna talk to me again but i did it to keep you sa-" i was cut by a hug, i didn't expect that, but he understood. As he said he had to make a lot of sacrifices because of who he is. He had to give up on his friends to keep them out of danger. He didn't allow himself to love because the person who he loved would be in great danger. I  hugged him back tightly until we heard a voice. We broke the hug instantly to see Dick and Kori standing behind us. They were sitting next to us, but i didn't really mind because they were there to 'help' figure out if we were feeling something for each other. I don't know, he's been here for 2 days and he's been so supportive. And i was feeling weirn arround him, i don't know how to say it but it wasn't the bad weird, like, i am feeling happy. "So why don't we all see the sunrise and then go have dinner?" Dick said and Kori cuddled i watched him as he smiled he knew what i was thinking,  he opened and i fell inside them as they closed, we were copying Dick and Kori, to be honest they really knew what they were doing, this whole hug thing was pretty comfortable, i loved the moment. We didn't care because we were with a couple who've been threw pretty much the same so we knew they wouldn't tell the others anything. We stayed there for about 2 hours until we started making our way to the kitchen but on the way we heard Dick "Oh Pete also i have a gift for you." Peter gave him a curious look as we stepped into the elevator.

====================================================================== Manaeged to get it. 2 days 2 chapters, but i will probably stop udating so much because of school. BUT i will try to have a chapter up per week. Also the story has almos 50 views. I'm really happy thanks everyone. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.3K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
134K 4.2K 45
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
590K 13.2K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
342K 16.5K 77
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...