Owing a Debt | Natasha Romano...

By HannahDottier

"You think I, a highly trained assassin, has social media?" "James Bon... More

Owing a Debt
Graphics
Playlist + Trailer
Prolouge
Epigraph
01\/Bokketto
02\/Gridelin
03\/Retrouvaille
04\/Mizpah
05\/Whelve
06\/Recidivist
08\/Forelsket
09\/Eccedentestiast
10\/Dauntless
Endgame
Act 2
11\/Alexithymia
12\/Nyctophilia
13\/MΓ₯ngata
14\/Lypophrenia
15\/Chingchan
16\/Vremya
17\/Astrophilia
18\/Thantophobia
19\/Elysian
Sequel is out!!

07\/Not Superhero Saves Superheroes

2.1K 54 34
By HannahDottier

┍━━━━━♥♠♣♦━━━━━
  Not Superhero Saves
  Superheroes
┕━━━━━♥♠♣♦━━━━━┙

The vice tightened just a little more and Sung bit down hard on her lip, her breathing sped up as she watched her knee, the bone had start to push against the skin that would rip apart any second. Sweat dripped off of Sung's forehead and she weakly looked up at the man across from her.

"The famous Hunter, nothing more than a weak girl. No bones of steel, no skin of vibranium. Just flesh and bones like us all." The heavy accent in his voice clear even to the half conscious Sung, he moved on his stool, his ringlet beard moving as he did. He looked at her, eyes narrowing over his small glasses "She who cannot be caught." He laughed a little, proud to have caught the Hunter.

"The bomb will still go off, the world will have to listen to me." A smirk etched onto his face as Sung tried to focus on his blurry pale face, but instead her eyes caught a small purple glimmer on the left side of the room. Sung's gaze drifted off to the right side of the room before a woman jumped from the second level, wings on each side of her suit and a bow held in her hand.

Sung vaguely remembered a man following the flying woman before her leg was released and the partly unconscious woman was carried out by the man.

"Who are you?" Sung's voice was barley above a whisper and brown eyes looked down at Sung "I'm with SHIELD." Panic rose in Sung and she tried to push herself out of his arms, but he held her tightly in place "Hey. Hey. Our director could give you a second chance." Sung looked at the man again before her gaze briefly drifted down to her leg to look at the damage of her knee, it was bad. But as she did, she noticed a detail that she hadn't seen, the man was wearing a wedding ring. A small silver band that Sung only recognised as a wedding ring because she had seen the same ring on the archer's hand.

Sung's left leg hurt a little and she wanted to stop and take a look at the brace that was securely tightened around her knee that had been practically destroyed in Paris 14 years prior, but she couldn't. Sung and Natasha walked through the dark streets of Trang, needing to make sure Luna and Daeshim weren't killed or captured by the resurrection of the Red Room. No they couldn't go back, not after what they had done. No one should ever have to face the horrors of the Red Room again, no one, no matter how wicked they were.

Sung's dark locks were hidden under her hood as she pushed through the few people that still wandered the streets, there was a slight urge in Sung's steps. She needed to make sure Luna and Daeshim were safe. They wouldn't survive if they were caught, Luna wouldn't be able to protect them both.

Natasha's green eyes glanced at Sung, she understood the fear that Sung felt. It was so terrible that they all cared so dearly even after all their torture, and their demons could just come back and take it all away. The blonde stopped next to Sung, they were but a few feet from the house where they had been staying.

No words were needed as they crept towards the house, towards the porch, where they could get under the floorboards. The hatch didn't creak as they slipped through it, something they were eternally grateful for.

The two women's movements were mirrored, the way they crawled under the floorboards, towards the back of the house where there was a second hatch that allowed them to climb onto the second floor.

"Вы действительно думаете, что мадам Б отпустит вас?" A faintly familiar voice sounded as Sung and Natasha creeped closer to the stairs that allowed them to see small parts of the living room. Did you really think Madame B would let you go?

There was no response as Sung and Natasha made eye contact, years and years of training making them think similar. Unfortunately so did the ones they would fight in a minute. Sung slowly reached for her brace, tightening a few straps and loosening a few others, setting it to the ideal stand for fighting. After 13 years of wearing the brace she was used to it.

Natasha counted her bullets that were left in her magazine, 2. Her green eyes looked at Sung, silently asking Sung how many she had left. 3. In total they had five bullets, that was a small amount but it would have to do.

"Вы, Луна, были слабыми. Вы должны были умереть на тренировках." The same voice hissed, barley audible to Natasha and Sung on the stairs. "You Luna were weak. You should have died in training."

Sung took a breath before she lunged forward, wrapping her fingers around the wooden handrail. She rolled over the floor to break her fall and swiped her leg and took down the woman above her while shooting another one in the leg. The one that Sung had taken down, threw up her leg and brought it down on Sung's stomach, the attack barley blocked by the woman's leg.

Natasha punched at the woman that she recognized, Aleksandra Osin. Aleksandra moved sideways and threw her own punch at Natasha, hitting the redhead on the cheek. Natasha stumbled back a little, tears burned in her eyes. Aleksandra pulled a strangle cord from her sleeve and made a bit of momentum as she put a foot on the wall and jumped in Natasha's direction. As Aleksandra moved to wrap her legs around Natasha's shoulders, the redhead leaned backwards, making the other woman miss her and land on the floor.

Sung wrapped her leg around the woman's neck and pushed her down as she shot her before using her last bullet to finish the one she had shot prior in the leg. Sung stood still for a second, regaining her breath "Hello sister." The heavily accented voice of Lidiya Rodin spoke calmly and Sung turned to look at the blonde, raising her hands as she looked down the barrel of the gun "Hi sis." Sung's eyes flickered at the ever fighting Natasha and Aleksandra before looking back at Lidiya "Прощай." Lidiya seemed genuine enough. Goodbye,

"Ooh Russian gals fighting each other. So ferocious. Hi! I'm Batman!" A red spandex clad man entered the room who quickly shot Lidiya before turning around to face Aleksandra who was strangling Natasha "Woah Femme Fatale." He proceded to shoot her down, freeing Natasha.

"Who are you?" Sung asked weary, looking at the man, slowly creeping backwards towards where Daeshim and Luna were tied up "I'm Deadpool!" He sounded oddly cheerful and Sung and Natasha shared a look of confusion before Deadpool turned to look in a random direction "I'm honestly in awwww. Natasha Romanoff and Sung Lee, I mean they're even more attractive than Arden Cho and Scarlett Johanssons together. Also, person writing this, make the title of the chapter 'Not Superhero Saves Superheroes', thank you."

"Who are you talking to?" Natasha questioned as she raised her gun pointing it at the man "Them there. The audience." The two women looked ever confused "Why are you here?" Sung moved a little more back in Daeshim and Luna's direction "Because we are Marvel and ya know, I wanted to meet you guys so me and Vanessa can role play."

"What is Marvel?" Sung asked "Who is Vanessa?" Natasha questioned looking at Deadpool "The company that made us sort off and Vanessa is my girlfriend. Vanessa actually met this other Russian. Like how many Russian assassins are there? Anyway this woman she had like this crazy name like Dracula level cool, also the way she kills? Poison nail polish? Forget this sucky mutation I want that." The man rambled on and Sung frowned, contemplating how the hell she got in te situation she was in "Also Luna and I are best buddies."

Luna groaned loudly, gaining the attention as she struggled against her bounds "Oh right hi bestie!" Deadpool waved as Sung cut Luna and Daeshim's bounds, only for Daeshim to wrap her in a tight hug "I thought I was gonna die!! I COULD HAVE DIED! I am just a simple guy, all I want is to stay home and watch Netflix." He started sobbing as the other four in the room looked at each other oddly.

"Well someone's not cut out for this."

"How do you two know each other?" Natasha looked between Luna and Deapool "Wade and I met in this experiment camp where they were waking people's mutations. HYDRA thought they could use my help." Luna explained as she brushed her newly cut hair back "I have a very important question." Wade announced making everyone look at him expectantly, apart from Daeshim who was still clinging onto Sung "Kira, Lucy, we have to exchange aliases. Fan, change yours from Lilac Witch to Blink as it's supposed to be in the comics."

It was a little while later that Wade needed to leave, something along the lines of having left on a candle at home and that Vanessa was slightly mad since he burned down the house the last time.

"You know who he meant with the deadly nail polish, right?" Luna wrung her hands as she looked at the women she considered her sisters "The French snake." Sung leaned back in her seat, crossing her arms over one another "We should contact her. She could help us with the Red Room Resurrection." Natasha fidgeted with her foot that rested on the table in front of her "So we go after Melv-" Luna was interrupted by the ringtone of Natasha's flip phone that would only be called by one person, Steve Rogers.

Natasha answered the phone-call that would announce Thanos' arrival and would lead to various reunions.

A/N
Hi!

So got to introduce Wade in this, Sung's handicap, and tease Melvina's appearance. I really enjoyed writing Wade like really enjoyed. I hoped you enjoyed it as well.

Let me know your thoughts!!

Funny Post

[Word Count:1715]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.2K 1.4K 36
Book 2 of the Fangirl Series! Natalie Carter. A girl from a different earth. The girlfriend of Steve Rogers and fellow Avenger. No powers, no tech sk...
24K 563 29
Book 1 in the Soldier's Dolls Series. April Smith is probably the loneliest person out there. She has no friends and no family. She spends her life t...
89.7K 2.9K 26
Everyone knows the famous Natasha Romanoff but only as a soldier. Not many people know what happened in the battle against Thanos but how could she f...
90.1K 2.6K 23
Y/N L/N was destined for nothing but a life with HYDRA. Created from experimentation, she because one of the most dangerous beings on Earth. After ne...