Boss -Rewritten- (K.TH)

Por LadyLagunah

-Smut Serie- - THIS IS THE REWRITTEN VERSION OF BOSS - Finally, you found a job that would pay you enough t... Mais

Inkitt
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Last Chapter

18.9K 862 504
Por LadyLagunah

- Seong Jiyeong's POV-

Never knew that I would be getting so soft.....I never once let something stop me. As soon as I left the restaurant my car was already parked outside. I greeted my driver with a smile who opened the back door for me. Once I got in I broke out into small laughter seeing my friend Heyjin sitting in the car. 

''Why did you call us to come so early? Did something go wrong?'' She asked worried making me shook my head as I removed my heels getting comfortable in the car.

''Blow off the plan we are not going to do it'' I sighed causing her eyes to widen.

''What? You have never done that...What has gotten into you?'' She asked as she reached for her phone and canceling the plan just like I told her too. 

''He is not as interesting as I thought'' I replied making her scoff.

''Well that's a lie that male who owned the hotel wasn't interesting. Yet you held your ground and seduced him like no other causing him to break up with his girlfriend who he had a relationship with for 3 years. Only because your highness wanted a hotel under your name.....which you still have now. I saw how this Taehyung looked like.....and he is far from not interesting.'' Hearing her talk I slightly closed my eyes....she isn't wrong. 

Ever since I started off on my own I have been using my charms to get what I want.....I mean it was so easy. You just seduce a man, they become your puppet and grand you whatever they want....and once you got what you want there is no need for them anymore. Of course, I thought the same about Taehyung only he.......seemed like someone I would want to keep for a long time but as we talked about his girlfriend it was just so clear to see. His eyes sparkling like that and the way he smiled as he spoke about her, no other male that I came across had that. He really loves her a lot, and a part of me was starting to feel bad just thinking about breaking them apart...............

''Heyjin-ah just drop the topic I'm tired and in need for some wine'', I spoke making her chuckle.

''Alrighty miss'' she spoke causing the topic to die down. 

- End Seong Jiyeong's POV-

----------------------------------------------------------------

-Y/N's POV-

''So nothing....?'' I asked confused while tilting my head. She literally didn't try anything and even left early. How weird. As I was in my thoughts I got attacked from behind with a tight hug. 

''I think it's cause she just started to lose interest when I just kept on talking about how much in love I am with you'' Taehyung chuckled while resting his chin gently on my shoulder. My hand held his arm that was wrapped around my body feeling the warmth against mine and just joyful moment of him getting back home.....made me feel very happy.

''Liar.....'' I scoffed with a smile as our bodies slowly started to sway on the unheard music. 

''I'm not. I just love you sooo sooo much'' he chanted like a happy child making me smile. 

''Not at first.....you were only interested in something else'' Hearing me say that kind of made me sad. I could feel Taehyung loosening his grip on me making me turn around.

''It may appear like that but honestly.....'' he started to sigh before reaching for my hands intertwining them both. I on the other hand suddenly started to become nervous.....What is this feeling in the air? 

''From the beginning, I was just interested in you....only you. Yeah at first it wasn't love what I felt but more like....curiosity you could say. You are just so different from any girl I met so I wanted to, not gonna lie just get my hands on you at first. But it didn't take me long to realize that my thoughts and feelings towards you started to become sincere, and the more I got to know you the more I started to fall for you. That's not a lie.....and right now I honestly can't find myself being mesmerized by any other woman than you.'' He ended his words with a cheeky smile causing me to smile as well. I really do love him and maybe our relationship didn't start off in a good matter. I mean a pervert guy who just wants to get into someone's pants and an idiotic girl who only thinks about paying her fathers debt.....even if that means bringing yourself down. But this is the first time that I'm happy I decided to go for such a stupid thing like the contract with Taehyung, otherwise, we wouldn't be where we are now right?

''Look at your eyes sparkle as you say that'' I joked with a grin while placing my arms around his waist pulling him towards me. His familiar box smile appeared as he leaned in placing his arms around me as well. 

''I love you too much'' he muttered before leaning in and connecting our lips. There it goes again that familiar tingly feeling in my stomach. I couldn't help but smile in between the kiss just thinking about where we are now. Right now I'm truly in a happy place, no debt to pay just living my life the way I want with the person I love. 

- 2 Years Later - 

We finally arrived home after Iseul her wedding. I just couldn't stop thinking about how she looked. The wedding dress looked so gorgeous on her and on top of that she was smiling the whole time. You could really see that she was extremely in love with her partner and that he could just make her smile in an instant. It was an unbelievable cute sight to see.

Taehyung turned on the lights making us both stop in our tracks once we heard snoring coming from the living room. I looked at the floor noticing a familiar pair of shoes laying around. My eyes locked with Taehyung seeing him slightly sigh before trying to hold in his laughter.

''Not again'' He muttered slightly chuckling about the situation. We both made our way to the living room and just as we thought there she was laying on the couch. I have to admit every time I see her I just want to punch myself for making stupid assumptions when I first saw her. The thing is, the girl laying on our couch right now is a very familiar person who I first saw together with Taehyung in the grocery store. This was when both Taehyung and I weren't a couple. I assumed by the way how close they were with each other that he was perhaps seeing her or just fooling around with her.

But in reality, it ended up being his niece. She is such a lively girl.

''Why is she even at our house?'' He whispered not wanting to wake her up. Taehyung and I decided to give Yejoon one of our extra house keys so when something happens she can just come here even if we aren't around.

''I don't know'' I muttered softly. Taehyung slowly approached her to see if she was still sleeping. He rubbed the bridge of his nose noticing the small coffee table a complete mess. It was full of empty chip bags cans of coke, and all sort of foods.

''I swear she only comes to empty our fridge'' He started making me actually laugh.

''I will take her home'' he added wanting to walk towards her. My hand reached for the jacket of his suit slightly tugging on it pulling him back to me.

''I will go with you'' I announced. He looked at me with soft eyes while a smile appeared on his face. His big hand reached for the back of my hand caressing it gently as he shook his head.

''No it's late you should head to bed'' He whispered softly before leaning in and planting a kiss on my forehead.

''She lives close by so I will be back before you know it.'' He smiled making me nod my head. I watched Taehyung leave before making my way to our bedroom and sitting on the bed. I just can't sleep. There is no way I can...... I placed my hand on my belly slightly rubbing it.

''I have to tell him'' I sighed to myself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

''Oh you're not sleeping yet?'' Taehyung spoke entering the room. He took off his jacket and loosened his tie before plopping on the bed beside me.

''You aren't gonna change?'' I asked brushing some strands away from his eyes. He shook his head wrapping his arms around my waist while placing his head on my chest.

''I'm too tired'' He muttered before the room became totally silent. My mind was just filled with worry......What if he doesn't want a child? What if he is gonna ask me to remove it? Or what if he leaves me? He won't right?......

''Iseul looked so happy today....I'm glad for her'' I spoke trying to get rid of the silent atmosphere surrounding us.

''Yeah indeed and on top of that she got pregnant fast'' Taehyung stated making me nod my head. It's true Iseul was also pregnant. She is pregnant longer than me, but from what she told me she got pregnant really fast after doing it only 2 times without protection.

''How come you aren't pregnant yet?'' Taehyung asked making my face heat up.

''I mean we did it without protection sometimes....actually a lot of times'' He added while he removed his head and actually seated himself on the bed. He looked at the lower part of his body tilting his head.

''Maybe there is something wrong with me...'' he spoke and it made me actually crack up. To be honest I had this concern too. Taehyung and I did it a lot of times without protection but only now I got pregnant. At first, I thought I wasn't able to get pregnant at all, but now I did.

''There is nothing wrong with you'' I replied before sighing deeply. He looked at me a bit confused noticing that I became very nervous.

''Are you okay?'' he questioned me while he took my hands in his softly caressing my hands.

''I'm.......I am pregnant'' I closed my eyes for a second feeling my heart beat rapidly in my chest. Before I know it my body got attacked and I felt myself falling on my back with Taehyung on top of me. Taehyung's lips were pressed up against mine and our fingers intertwined with each other. I broke the kiss to catch air and noticed how his eyes were almost sparkling.

''Let's get married Y/N'' he spoke making my face turn red in an instant. His hand hastily reached for his pocket revealing a small ring box. He opened it and took the ring out of it throwing the box somewhere in the room. Before I could even reply he shoved the ring around my ring finger.

''Taehyung'' I spoke softly only now he was looking at my face and became flustered.

''You don't want too?'' he asked carefully making me laugh. Tears started filling my eyes while I shook my head. I was worried about nothing this whole time.

''I want too. I want to marry you!'' I cried out placing my head against his chest. His arms embraced me tightly while I heard him giggle.

''I thought...you didn't want to marry me. We have been together for so long but you never asked me'' I sobbed letting him know about my worries. He caressed my back while he shook his head.

''I was actually gonna ask you to marry me 2 months ago, but every time I just became so nervous and delayed it,'' he explained making me laugh a bit.

''How long have you been pregnant?'' he asked making me look up at him.

''Not that long only 3 and a half weeks'' I spoke making him nod his head, the smile he had on his face just wouldn't disappear.

''You should take a lot of rest. If your boss doesn't want to I will talk with him'' he spoke determined making me chuckle. He hugged me tight and laid us both down on the bed while he hovered over me.

''Ah Y/N I love you so much'' He confessed making me chuckle while he showered me with kisses all over my face.

''I love you too. Very very much'' I spoke back wrapping my arms around his neck.

''Let's just get married tomorrow'' he grinned before once again attacking me with loads of pecks.

What started off as an 'awful' job actually became the best decision I made in my life. I met a lot of good people that I hold dear and on top of that. I found the love of my life.

-END-

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram for updates, teasers, and extras regarding all my stories (and future stories)

I would appreciate it if you guys leave a follow <3

Instagram: @lady_lagunah

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

117 14 9
"And if I had a candle I would wish you back to me And next time that I see you I'll make sure you never leave But for now, just come home to me..."...
10K 887 31
"yes , I'm the biggest mafia ..... mafia King..... but you know what?? you're heartless.....Kim Taehyong you're not worthy to his love i wish i nev...
209K 13.5K 53
A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the love story between taehyung and jungkook...
780K 36.8K 61
❝Strip❞ ❝What did you just say?❞ ❝I guess you heard it right, baby.❞ __________ Vengeance: A punishment caused or redistributed exact for an injury o...