MAFIA'S DOCTOR [Min Yoongi X...

By hazelhope07

He was a cold,heartless mafia & she was a genuine sweet girl going on with her life.He saw her & simply fell... More

Chapter: One
Chapter:Two
Chapter:Three
Chapter:Four
Chapter:Five
Chapter:Six
Chaper:Seven
Chapter:Eight
Chapter:Nine
Chapter:Ten
Chapter:Twelve
Chapter:Thirteen
Chapter: Fourteen
Chapter:Fifteen
Chapter:Sixteen
Chapter:Seventeen
Chapter:Eighteen
Chapter:Nineteen
Chapter:Twenty:Final

Chapter:Eleven

7.2K 266 32
By hazelhope07

[Author-nim p.o.v]
Ahyun hugs each of the boys as they stand in the doorway of Bangtan's house.It's been a month since she came & Yoongi is fully recovered now.He doesn't need a hand cast anymore & his stomach wound is healed properly.Ahyun needs to go back home & start hospital work.In this whole month,a lot happened.She met some amazing people,made some wonderful friends & fell in love for the first time in her life.

She came to conclusion that she was in love with Yoongi when she couldn't bring herself to stop thinking about him.He filled a special place in her heart no one else could take over on.She felt sad as she was gonna leave & not see Yoongi so often.

Yoongi wished she'd stay but he doesn't have a valid reason to hold her back. He looks at her with sad eyes as she smiles at Hoseok,saying bye.He was sure now that he loved her,more than anything.She was that special one he needed,but there was no possible way she liked him back,right?

The last person she comes to is Yoongi, shyly hugging him.His heart beats faster at her warm touch.He hugs her back,taking in her beautiful smell.She breaks the hug & looks up at Yoongi,smiling which makes his heart explode.

AH:"Take care of yourself,yeah?Eat healthy & don't get shot again~~"

She jokes to lighten up the mood & he giggles a bit at her cuteness.

YG:"I will not."

She nods & looks at the other boys,tilting her head & smiling.

AH:"So I'll be leaving,everyone take care.We'll meet soon?"

She says in anticipation, the boys nodding.

SJ:"Aigooo I'm so sad,my little angel is leaving meeee~"

Jin pouts sadly,Ahyun chuckling at his cuteness.Yoongi looks at his hyung,he wants to be this open & straight forward like him.

AH:"Aigooo! Its fine,we'll meet!"

NJ:"We'll see you soon,Hyunie.Take care of yourself!"

AH:"I will,Joonie.Thanks!"

JM:"Noona,let's go."

She nods at the younger boy,climbing on the passenger seat of her Lamborghini as Jimin takes the driver seat.He starts the car & drives off as she waves at the other boys till they're out of sight.

She sits straight & sighs softly,Jimin takes a side glance at her.He focuses on the road again,thinking about the events that took place in these 30 days.He has observed Ahyun & he can tell that she has something special for his savage hyung.He decides to ask her as they're alone right now.

JM:"Noona?"

He calls out,she looks at the boy & hums in response.

AH:"Hm?"

JM:"Do you.....by any chance,like Yoongi hyung?"

She suddenly chuckles at the question, making Jimin raise an eyebrow at her.

AH:"It was so obvious then,huh?"

She says in a low yet sweet voice,almost as if she's in another world.Somewhere far in the sky,dancing with Yoongi in her dreams.

JM:"I suppose it was."

AH:"Yeah,I like him.I know its not quiet relevant,I don't have the right to like him,do I? But here I am,going crazy about that one person. I tried hard,Jimin......but I couldn't get myself to stop liking him."

She speaks out her mind to the most considerate boy she's ever met as she looks out the window.Jimin smiles at bit,thinking about his own girlfriend & how he will probably loose her when she gets to know what he actually is.But he loves her,he needs her.He also needs to keep her safe & that's why he can't let her know about his true indentity.It kills him to think that she will hate him when she gets to know.

JM:"You know noona,we don't fall in love intentionally.It just happens.Do we want to fall off a cliff & die? We don't,but we sometimes fall,unconsciously. That's how love works,we don't wanna fall,we wanna hold tight on the rock we're hanging from but our hand slips.It cannot be counted as a crime if you fall in love.So don't blame or hate yourself noona.Don't try to forget hyung."

He says the last part in a whisper,lost in his thoughts.She smiles at the boy,her hair scattering around her face at the cold wind.

AH:"Thanks,Jimin."

She whispers.

Its been a day Ahyun is back to work.Mark is happy to get back his best friend around him again.But something seems a bit off with Ahyun. She is lost somewhere,deep in her thoughts.She isn't paying attention to what Mark is telling her about,she keeps staring into space. It annoys Mark how those 7 men changed his best friend in the short period of a month.She doesn't smile like before,it saddens him.

Ahyun can't focus in work properly.She knows Mark is saying something to her but she can't attend his words, she keeps thinking about Yoongi.His sudden absence around her irritates her in different ways.She needs him around,she needs to see him smile,sleep,be savage.She misses him already.

Ahyun goes home early that day.She walks in,looking tired.The maids greet her & she greets back.Just then,someone jumps on her, their brown fluffy hair tickling her face.She giggles & happily hugs back the smaller person.The person breaks the hug & starts jumping like a kid,Ahyun awes at their overflowing cuteness.

AH:"Yuqi-ah! Its been long!"

Yuqi smiles, her wavy hair dyed a new shade of brown.

YQ(Yuqi):"Let's go upstairs! The baby's here!"

She exclaims & starts dragging her cousin aka best friend upstairs.Song Yuqi is Ahyun's cousin,20 years old.Even if she's 2 years younger than Ahyun,they're bestest of friends.

They enter the room,Yuqi's mom aka her aunt,her parents & sibling greeting her happily.She greets everyone back with a smile & runs to the little baby on her brothers in-laws arms.

AH:"Oppa let me take her please!"

Chanyeol giggles & hands her the baby carefully.

AH:"Hello,angel! Aunty in home!"

She talks to the baby as the little one looks at her confusedly.

AH:"What's her name?"

CY:"Hyuna"

She looks at him with wide eyes, Chaeyoung giggles.

AH:"Doesn't that resemble my name?"

RS:"Indeed it does!"

Mrs.Song(Aunt):"Yah Ahyun ah! I heard your patient is really handsome!"

AH:"Huh? Who told you that,Aunty?"

Mrs.Song:"Your family."

RS:"Seriously Hyunie! Why don't you date him,he's good looking!"

AH:"Ah unnie~~~~"

Mrs.Park:"C'mon! Are you sure you don't have any kind of feelings for him?"

AH:"I don't!"

She lies, her cheeks flushing red.

YQ:"Not even 1%?"

AH:"Maybe that...."

She can't lie to her family,they all giggle at her red face.She starts missing him again.

Yoongi can't focus on work,his employees notice he keeps on staring into space,dozing off from this world.He keeps on thinking about Ahyun,her voice rings in his ears.He needs her,he misses her.Is there a way to bring her back? There's not.he sighs.

*******************************

Hey guys! I'm sorry this chapter was shorter than the others.I'm kinda busy so I'll update a long chapter later.Thanks for reading,sorry for any grammar mistakes. Love ya! Bye!❤❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 103 11
When a Mafia, who's really cold to others, falls in love in the first sight with a random girl who's pretty.........savage! The Mafia who believes in...
286K 11.9K 21
A dark mafia world which got ruled by the sinner who only know how to hurt people. His life is dark and dangerous until she come there to bring light...
4.4K 215 27
THIS IS THE STORY OF GIRL WHO BECOME A BAD GIRL FROM A BUBLY AND INNOCENT GIRL BECAUSE OF HER PAST AND BECOME A MOST DANGEROUS MERCILESS MAFIA QUEEN...
7.4K 264 17
It's the story of two souls who have been greaved for years and have become stronger now. But one chosed to not change herself and keep her Craziness...