The Mysterious Mr. Black

By therandomantic

There's something about Mr. Black that Michael cannot point out. When he started working for him, buried mem... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20.1
20.2
20.3
20.4
20.5
20.6
20.7
20.8

16

9.1K 453 402
By therandomantic

Chapter 16

"Flynn! I need the copy of the Edison contract."

"Yes sir. Coming right up." I got the contract on the table and went inside his office. Mr. Black is seated silently on his chair as if he was waiting for me, both arms were folded across his chest.

"Please have a seat Flynn." he said. Whatever the matter is I think it's really serious. I sat down. Mr. Black stood up and circled his way around the table until he reached my side. He maneuvered the chair around for me to face him.

"I asked you if you love me."

"What's this all about?"

"Do you have feelings for me Michael?" he leaned forward putting both his hands on the armrest.

"Why are you asking me that?" I felt my voice quaver with every word. Somehow this is making me tremble. I can feel my heartbeat getting faster and faster.

"I know you want me." he whispered seductively to my ear sending shivers down my spine.

"I'm not gay!" I gathered all my strength left to scream at him so that maybe he can stop with whatever this is.

"You always say that." I tried to leave but he pushed me down to tame me. "But you'll never know if you always resist to what you are feeling." he gave a quick kiss to my lips and I felt my body go limp with mixed emotions. "Maybe it's time you give in to your desires." he murmured as softly as his lips.

I looked at him starting from his smoldering stare with his coffee colored eyes down to his succulent and parted lips. I can hear my own heartbeat amidst my nervous breaths. This is something that is against me but I reached up and pulled him closer to me until our lips met. We started kissing gently until it started to go deeper and demanding, pulling ourselves harder against each other. It is nothing like I've experienced before. I felt myself dissolving from this sin but I don't care. He groaned softly, a sound that makes me crave for more. Our arms started to explore each other , caressing every part, every skin there is to hold.

With his strong arms, he managed to carry me to the table to level us up. He started to unbutton my shirt and I did the same to him.

I was actually enjoying myself when consciousness took over me. I noticed the flaw of the scenario and the absurdity of what's happening. In just a second, reality obliterated what seems to be a sex dream and that's when I opened my eyes. I panted for some air and suddenly, I am back again in my room. Did I just dreamed about kissing my boss? The scary thing is that, I somehow liked it.

I let my fingers run into my lips. Everything seems real and stimulating.

I blame everyone for this. Ace. The girl at the club and Mr. Black. It's a combination of what transpired this evening and it went inside my head for some reason. If dreams are a product of our subconscious, then does that mean that I have the hots for my boss?

Eh. As if!

Sleep it of Michael. Be thankful it's not one of your bad dreams.

I take that back. It was a nightmare.

------

Somehow I still think about that dream and it's making me a little bit jittery while I wait for Mr. Black. I searched about dreaming of sleeping with your boss or doing with it the same sex and it assured me that there's nothing wrong about it because dreams are just symbolical and should not be taken literally. I mean, it's not even a sex dream because I woke up before I even get to know who stabbed who. Honestly, I don't want to know.

The elevator opened; revealing Mr. Black. Something changed. I don't know but there's something new about Mr. Black.

Sexual awakening.

A little voice whispered inside me. Pfft. I did not. I just woke up from an almost sex dream. It's not like I am sexually awakened. Mr. Black is definitely not a harbinger of my sexual awakening. It is Jessica Rabbit who woke me sexually. Because of my internal monologue, I never got the chance to greet him. It's a first but I think he didn't mind it.

The time came when I need to get him his usual coffee. When I gave him the coffee, my eyes focused on his table which its reputation is now forever tarnished together with the chair in front of it. It's worse than I thought when I shuddered when our fingers touched as I pass him the cup.

Gosh darn it! Did I turn into a woman because I feel like I have hormones acting up. For some reason, I didn't walk out of his office. I watched him sip from the coffee cup with my eyes focused on his lips as it makes contact with the lid. Somehow, I wondered how his lips would taste like in real life.

Am I seriously having an instant crush on Mr. Black because of an erotic dream? It's like the universe is telling me to explore my sexuality. It's not actually a taboo to try it since many people experiment with their sexuality in college and I didn't go into that phase because I never went to college. Just yesterday, I was scared of him and he looks like a normal human being but now I think he's so fine in his suit and I find his serious demeanor so attractive.

"Do you think it's time for me to finally try dating guys?" I blurted out. Mr. Black paused for a moment before he looked at me.

"What?"

"You think I'm gay. The guy at the bar thinks I'm gay. I think Matt from IT is hitting on me too. Maybe it's a sign to date other guys. What's the point of acting straight when most people thinks I'm not. Who know's, what if I'm actually bisexual?"

"That is absolutely the most rubbish thing I ever heard today. Don't piss me off today Flynn. I am not in the mood." he continued to sip from his coffee.

"Would you ever consider dating me?" The question took him by surprise and he spat his drink by spraying coffee all over his table. I'll take that as a no.

"Oh yeah. I'm sorry. You're in a relationship with Madison." I bit my lip at the realization of my stupidity. I am now sure this is the moment that I will be fired from my job. Mr. Black coughed the remaining liquid in his throat.

"Are you serious?" he asked me when he finally composed himself.

"No. I'm totally kidding." I tried to salvage whatever's left in my dignity.

"You sounded serious a while ago. Now, why would you like to take me on a date?" he clasped his hand together like he usually do when he interrogates a business partner.

He was staring at me searching for an answer and my mind panicked. In the end, I blurted out what my mind could come up with an excuse in a short span of time. "I don't want to share the details but I really find you attractive right now." 

I think my mind was melted if you call that an excuse.

"Really? Why?" he asked with a mischievous smile plastered on his face.

Instead of replying, I guess I'll pack up my things and go. No need to embarrass myself any longer.

"I quit, sir." I said and headed for the exit. You are lame Michael, don't you know that?

"Request not granted. I need you to clear my afternoon schedule. I'm gonna take you to dinner tonight." he said. I stopped walking. Did I heard it right? He's taking me to dinner? Tonight? Is that an invitation to a date or a meeting?

I turned back. "What? Are you being serious?"

"Yes."

"Are we going on a meeting?"

"No."

"Then what's it about?" I inquired. I don't want to assume anything.

"You said it so yourself. A date."

"But what about Madison?" she's not gonna be happy knowing that her boyfriend is taking his secretary on a date.

"We broke up yesterday." he replied as he wipes the coffee droplets on his table. Is that the reason why he was so pissed yesterday?

"You know, you don't have to do this if you don't want to. It's not ideal to find a rebound a day after breaking up." besides, I'm not even sure I should be doing this. Dating a guy and exploring my sexuality by dating my boss.

"I'll take you on a date because I want to date you for real Michael Flynn."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 34K 53
When good meets really, really, really bad. ****** Daniel Harper is down on his luck as he struggles to pay for his sophomore year at NYU. Desperate...
1.6M 75.7K 40
Christian has finally done it. Made things official. But it wouldn't really be their love story if one of their families didn't cut that budding, lo...
486K 21.8K 22
THIS IS A MANXMAN STORY. GET AWAY QUICKLY IF YOU DON'T LIKE. THIS STORY CONTAINS MATURE LANGUAGE ***×******** This is the quirky story about how John...
5.7M 202K 29
"But you're my dad's boss, what would happen if he found out?" "Doesn't matter. All that matters is that we're here, alone, now, no interruptions." ...