Love Him or Hate Him (Herobri...

By TheOddGroup-o-Gamers

You are taken from home by Herobrine, except now you have control over whether you love him or hate him. We... More

Please Read
You
Slave
Survivor
Fighter
Pet
Prisoner
Tourist
Guest
Escape Artist
Camper
Faker
Breaker
Climber
Hiker
Stand-In
Immortal
Unexpected
Wisher
Treasure
Princess
Cliff Hanger
Intelligent
...I have an announcement...
Giver
Keeper
Sleeper
Waiter
Healed
Indecisive
Forgiven
Healer
3K Reads!!! :D
Beauty
Sterling
Wish Granter
Tranquil
Scrupulous
Meticulous
Guardian
13k Reads! (I'm still alive!)
Protective
guys...
Forgiver
Rebel
Selfless
Happy
Venturer
Present
Sublime
Voguish
Aloof
Modish
Brave
Welcomed
:D
Deceived
Mother
- Linked -
Striker
Stalker
Oh frrrrrriiick....
Hater
Lover
Stop.
Left
Right
Push
Pull
Run
Obey
Stay
Back
Call
Maul
Fronts
Backs
Jump
Duck
Grapple
Charge
Kick
Punch
Flip
Punt

Loner

589 8 9
By TheOddGroup-o-Gamers

(After page "Breaker") 

"Nearly there." Darley reassured you and the rest of the crew after several hours of walking through the thick forest that surrounded the west, north, and south sides of the castle. The west side was where you had spent two years digging ditches in that 'death camp.' 

"And where exact are we going?" You asked with a tired breath. 

"It's a small base that branches off the main one. It's also the closest one to the castle, where we take anyone who has been captured." Darley explained. That, actually made sense. After a few more minutes the little crew of scouts made it to a tree stump and stood around it. 'Ooo! A secret passage-way!' You smiled as the realization grew. Like you had expected, Darley pulled on a root and the stump came up, revealing what looked like an elevator. You all crammed in there and slowly sank down into the darkness. Only a single light at the top of the little elevator made any light, which was pretty pointless. The elevator was so crowded you could hardly see. Not to mention the stench of several sweaty young adults was unpleasant. 

Ding! The elevator finally made it's way to it's destination, and once the doors opened all seven of you came flooding out, almost falling over. Once you regained your lost breath, you saw that you all had entered a concrete hall that went both left and right, and both of those directions split into many others. The concrete made the place a little cold. At least it wasn't dark with the many lights on the scieling. 

"This way. There is a handy secondary map room where we can work out what to do next." Darley pulled your arm. You easily obliged and followed her and the others down the hall. As you walked past other strangers who seemed to all be on the same team, you noticed something a little off about most of them. Many of them looked a little sad and slower than you would expect. Had someone just died? 

"W why does everyone seem so sad?.." You pondered out loud. Though it was to yourself, Darley heard you and answered. 

"We lost one of our best only a few days ago. Many are worried that without her, we won't be able to win." 

"Why is that? Who even was she?" You. 

"Her name was Ev. Though I never personally met her, I did see her a couple times. She was one of, if not, the toughest person alive. You have to be to survive Herobrine's Mad-games, especially at the age of just fifteen. Many wonder how she didn't go insane after that. Of course, all we know about that place is from what we have heard. And Ev was the only one to really escape and live to tell the tale, but she never did. She just said that she learned a very valuable lesson there. Ones that she never told anyone.." Darley told you. 

"Wait, Ev as in the one with long brown hair and glasses?" You questioned. 

"Um, yeah. Did you know her?" Darley turned to you with interest. You lowered your head and looked at the ground solemnly. 

"Yeah. We were great friends. I was even there when she died. She died as she was trying to tell me something. I still have no idea what she was going to say." A tear dropped from your eye. (Wow, I was so cheesy back then!) Darley patted your back to comfort you. It helped a little, but not much. And above that, you had no idea she had gone through anything like that. You might think after a couple years that she would at least hint to it. "Ev never told me about that though. You think there was anything else she didn't tell me?" You looked up at Darley. She thought for a moment. 

"Did she ever tell you about what she did here?" Darley asked. You shook your head no. "She had several jobs actually. When she started off she was just a scout like me. But her skill was made obvious when she took out an entire squad of soldiers on her own, so she was promoted to assassin. Besides her missions, she was also our main interrogater. She was the master when it came to that. One moment she was a cute in ocean girl acting like she had no idea what to do next, the next she was making people spill information like a fountain." Darley boasted as if Ev had been her friend too. But when you thought about it, you wondered about previous events. You questioned conversations. You looked back at things that now just didn't seem to fit. If she was so good at acting, then how could you be sure she hadn't been acting around you? 

"How did people know she wasn't a spy or anything if she was so good at lying and acting?" You asked. 

"Because no person who survives the Mad-house would even want the royal family to live." Darley took up defense for the dead. 

"But, what if it's fake? Isn't it kind of strange that the only person to survive was Ev?" You. 

"If she were a spy, then why would she be dead? I heard it was Herobrine who killed her. You said you were there, weren't you? So you would know... Unless, if you are the spy.." Darley squinted into your eyes. 

"What?! No, I am not a spy. I was a prisoner. Remember?" You quickly defended yourself. 

"That's what a spy would say." Darley, though smiling as if spay he knew she were joking, still looked a bit serious. "...Anyways, we are finally here." Darley interrupted herself and smiled at the next door. Once it was opened you saw several paper maps all over the walls and a large circular slightly raised platform in the very center. They were already several people in the room sorting rolled maps that just looked like they had been dropped and scattered everywhere. 

"Hey everyone!" One of the guys in the group grabbed everyone's attention with a big smile on his face. "We have safely rescued Cathy!!" Everyone smiled or cheered in joy at the news. "And we'very even saved this person. Why not introduce yourself?" He gestured for you to step forward and tell everyone about yourself. Even though there weren't that many people there, maybe fifteen or twenty, you still felt a bit nervous stepping into all their attention. 

"Um. Hello.. My name is (Y/n)." You started to speak. However, you were rudely interrupted by a young blond man whose wavy hair was all mangled as if he hadn't brushed it in days. 

"-That's her!! She's the one who killed my sister!!" He shouted. Everyone immediately gasped, stepping away from you. You just stood stone solid. You knew you were innocent, but they didn't. Furthermore, even Darley was seeming a little suspicious earlier. 

"I knew she was hiding something!!" Darley pointed at you, 100% convinced of the other guy's claims. 

"Woah woah, I didn't kill anyone! I don't even know who you are talking about!" You raised your hands in defense and looked at them all with sincerity. 

"This guy here is Ev's brother, the only other person who was out there when she died, other than you of course!" Darley stated. Why was she suddenly against you? Weren't you now friends? She must have had suspicions all along. 

"Yeah, I was there. But I didn't kill her! Herobrine did!" You shouted in defense. 

"Sure sure. Like he ever cares enough to enter a battle these days. I bet this (Y/n) person is just making everything up!" Someone in the crowd added input. 

"No! Please! (Y/n) is innocent!" Cathy jumped to your aid. 

"And how do you know?! You weren't even there!" Ev's brother asked. Darley tried pulling her sister away from the debate, but there he young girl insisted on staying at your defense. She looked you in the eyes and smiled a little. "Because I know an innocent face when I see one." Her comment, was nice, but was not really helpful. 

"Pffft! That means nothing against an Eye-witness!" Ev's brother scowled. 

"But you weren't even there!" You pointed out. 

"Says the accused!" He snarled. "Listen guys, this girl can not be trusted!.. Darley! Surely you have some kind of clue to back this up, don't you?" Everyone turned to Darley. You turned to Darley. Your eyes searched deeply into hers for help. And for a moment, she looked like her mind was changing, but then it was anger that won, and she stepped forwards, breaking all hope. 

"Yes. Indeed. I heard she was with none other than Herobrine himself, possibly even some sleeping with the creep!" Darley stated coldly. Shivers, ran up your spine... That part was true, but it was far from the whole story. Everyone slowly turned their gazes from hate red to disgust towards you. 

"I- I- I can explain!" You studdered out the little words you could think of. 

"ENOUGH!" Ev's brother shouted. "I think we have all heard enough.." He growled. "Send her to the dimension of NO return. She won't be able to spill our secrets out there." 

"No, please!" You begged as two large men grabbed both your arms and began leading you down the halls with everyone else around you. 

"Guys, you are all acting stupid right now! We get it that you are all angry Ev is dead, but that doesn'the mean we can just kill whoever is acting suspicious!" Cathy scampered along from person to person trying to convince them to stop. Her attempt at help was cute, but it was hopeless. Of course you fought back as well. If they would not listen, then you would have to fight. Sadly though, you were far from strong enough. In a way, you wished Herobrine were there to help you. 

After a little bit you were pushed into a large room with a massive circular swirling black and blue portal in the floor. The portal looked a lot like a whirl pool, with bits of it even splashing up at you and the others around you. When the little droplets of portal liquid hit your skin it tingle a little. 

"Please! I didn't kill Ev! We were best friends!!" You tried pleading get again, but it didn'the work. You were escorted to the edge of the portal, where you could look down at the terrifying fate ahead of you. The waves spun so fast the hat it created static, which shown as lightning striking everything around it. You gulped hard, then, you felt something being very carefully slid into your pocket. It felt like a phone. You looked over your shoulder just in time to see Cathy slide away from you. A small smile of hope rose on your face, but then you were pushed in, and the smile faded with the dreams you took with you, as you fell into the unknown. 

>>>>>>>Vwwwu, pop!>>>>>>>

~dun.. dun dun, dun dun, dun dun dun... dun.. dun.. dun..~

You woke up slowly to the sound of peaceful music in your ear. Warm sun shined down on your face and the grass under you was soft. It was so peaceful that you stayed like that for a while, not even caring about where you were or what time it was. After a little bit of taking in the new smells and feeling of a gentle breeze, you fell back to sleep. 

Your next wake up, was not as pleasant. 

Rain sprinkled on your face, and like an alarm clock, the longer you ignored it, the worse it got. When you finally sat up and opened your eyes you were drenched in the wet wateryness. The sky and landscape around you was dark, and the place pitifully cold. Within seconds you were hugging your own knees to keep yourself warm. Thunder clapped above you and made you shake. You had to get out of the storm. You had to survive this unsurvivable place. As you got up and walked around in search for somewhere to go, the memories of what had just happened re played in your mind. This must have been the death they were talking about. Not monster, not by suffocation, and not even by electricity, but by freezing in the ice cold rain. 

When you looked around, you were astonished by the flat surface of the ground, and pixels that made it up instead of normal grass. And the tall grass was also pixely. In fact, the more you looked around, the more the dark foggy place looked like the game Minecraft, but it was impossible with the rain and darkness to see any further than a few blocks. To make sure of the reality you were in, you looked down at your own hands and saw that they were blocky like in the game, with pixely fingers too somehow. 

Finally remembering everything, you reach into your pocket and pull out a cell-phone. The one Cathy slid in there. It was pretty wet already, so you didn't have long. But what would you even do with it? Call for help? Who could you call?.. Who would you call? 

You quickly turned on the phone with shakey hands and looked at the screen pre set for you. It was a call button for two different numbers. And with then were little notes Cathy wrote as well. 

1st number: "Herobrine. I figured if he really cared, he would be able to rescue you. But it is possible that he might not make it on time." 

2nd number: "He's a person who lives daily in the deadly dimension. He should be quick to get there, but no one really knows him. I think he goes by Steve though." 

So? What will it be? Herobrine? Or this stranger known as Steve. They could both possibly save you, but it would take Herobrine a little longer. But you know Herobrine would come as fast as he can. But what about this Steve guy? If he lives here on a daily basis, then surely he would know the place front to back. But is that even helpful when you have Herobrine? It's your choice. Choose wisely.. because this time, your own life is on the line. 

[Number 1: "Wisher"]

[Number 2: "Waiter"] 

{FRQ: how would you describe the English alphabet to an alien?} 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

615K 18.4K 29
You moved out of your old house because you thought that your mother would feel better taking care of fewer kids. Not really knowing where to move be...
486 13 9
‼️⚠️? TRIGGER WARNING ?⚠️‼️ - NSFW/LEMONS, SEXUAL HARASSMENT/ASSAULT, GORE, MURDER, PROFANITY, VIOLENCE, EATING DISORDERS, SELF HARM, TORTURE, AND KI...
4.1K 474 34
[COMPLETED : 5|09|2016 and slowly editing ] He snapped his fingers and a red flame flourished into existence. "How did you-" "I'm a professional." He...
16.3K 471 10
================================================================================== (Disclaimer: Amphibia belongs to Disney and was created by Matt Br...