Mate me

由 Freya_Bomb

Jimin an omega whose battling with the urge to be with Jungkook a strong, dominating alpha as he knows Jungko... 更多

Prologue
Chap 1: admit it
Chap 2: you make me feel
Chap 3: past life
Chap 4: new alpha
Chap 5: let me in
Chap 6: scented
Chap 7: never forget
Chap 8: last memory
Chap 9: protect me
Chap 10: at all cost
Chap 11: i'll protect you
Chap 13: I'm sorry
Chap 14: If I only I knew
Chap 15: family
Chap 16: overprotective
Chap 17: insecurities
Chap 18: you are loved
Chap 19: mark me
Chap 20: this isn't me
Chap 21: spicy
Chap 22: knot me
Chap 23: not ready
Chap 24: take me
Chap 25: my future
Chap 26: It's not possible
Chap 27: the broken
Chap 28: What now
Chap 29: Where are you?

Chap 12: never see you again

8.6K 398 144
由 Freya_Bomb

Youngjae gathered up his belongings, stuffing his dirty scrubs into his bag. He shuts his locker, putting on his coat as the harsh winter had broken, making the nights freezing cold. He lazily puts his phone in his bag to before slinging it over his shoulders. His nose sniffs the air, grimacing slightly at the foreign odours invading his senses. The staff room had always stunk, smelt of the foul scents dragged in by doctors and nurses from patients.

"You finished for the night babe?" His alpha steps into the small room, in his green scrubs and long white coat.

"Yeah, though it's technically morning now. You have no idea how good my bed is looking right now." He tiredly smiles, meeting Jackson in the middle when he walks forward.

"Wish I could be in bed with you, still got five more hours. There's some food in the fridge if you are hungry, I'll try not wake you when I get in." Jackson runs his hands through Youngjae's messy hair, wrist rubbing against his neck where his scent gland hid.

"Thanks baby, I'll save you some for when you get in Okay." Youngjae nuzzles into his touch, enjoying the sensual marking he was doing as he was aware how badly he stunk of other peoples scents.

Jackson leans down, planting a tender kiss on the freshly made mate mark on the side of Youngjae's neck. Still slightly red and puffy as it wasn't done healing. Youngjae's breath hitches at the small action, not quite yet adapted to his mate mark being treated with the respect it deserved. Yugyeom never treated the mark like that, merely saw it as a sign of property. That he owned him, Youngjae belonged to him because he had the scars to prove it.

"I'll never get sick of looking at this you know? It means so much to me Jae that you've given yourself to me. I can finally proudly wear this mark around showing everyone that I belong to you." Jackson gently rubs the two bite marks staining his own skin.

They'd finally done it, bonded with each other after all this time. Youngjae realised he was ready, ready to be mates with an alpha who actually loved him, treated him with nothing but love and respect. It was time for him to be with an alpha who deserved him and there was no alpha more deserving than Jackson.

"I feel the exact same Jackie, I'm proud to show this off. I'm sorry it took so long." Youngjae rests his head against his, Jackson strokes his cheeks while continuing to coat him in his scent.

"Don't be Jae, you've been through so much. I'm just happy you chose me, all I've ever wanted is to be yours." Jackson kisses the top of his forehead, smiling at him adoringly.

Youngjae's wolf purrs at that, his cherry scent growing stronger and more delicious. Jackson's hazelnut scent mixed with his to create this perfect hormonic smell that was almost hypnotic. Jackson would've loved to stay longer, would've loved to walk him out but his pager goes off, alerting him a patient was in need of his attention more so than his omega right now.

"I've got to go baby, but don't forget to text me when you get home so I know you're safe." Jackson quickly smothers him in his strong dominating scent, his protective instincts ordering his omega to make sure he gets home safe and sound.

"Yes alpha, I won't forget. Don't worry, go. Kids need their superhero doctor to come safe them." He gives his alpha a quick scenting, ushering him out the door once he's finished.

Jackson laughs, following Youngjae out of the room and placing a sneaky kiss on his lips before dashing off in search of the patient who needs his care. He waves goodbye to his omega as he's engulfed into the crowd. Youngjae shakes his head, wondering how he found himself such a goofy yet god like alpha. He felt truly lucky, like the tides had turned in his favour and life was finally going his way.

But that heavenly feeling didn't get to linger for to long before it was cruelly crushed by a certain alpha he prayed he'd never see again. The alpha that haunted his dreams and nightmares, consumed his deepest, darkest fears. The alpha that destroyed him, used and abused him like a piece of meat no better than a punching bag. He was meant to protect him, look after him, love him but he did none of that. Only brought pain and fear in a wraith formed by gruesome words and torturous fists. He was no alpha-undeserving of the name. He was a monster, pure evil masked as man, as a father, as a mate. To Youngjae he was the devil himself. Weeping carnage and agony on anything he touched which predominately was him.

So when he stepped outside into the merciless rain, walking to his car he never expected to be meet with the man he's been avoiding for the past ten years. His dark green eyes baring a hole into him until it stung, he never in his wildest imagination thought he'd see those eyes again.

"Hey baby! Missed me?" Youngjae's heart leaped from his chest, the air being pushed out his lungs in one viscous blow.

It wasn't possible? It couldn't be possible. He wasn't here, he didn't find him.

Youngjae sat on the floor in the living room, unpacking what little he had in the boxes. Jimin laid sprawled out on the small couch, playing with his precious plushy while Tae helped put the kitchen supplies away.

"Chim baby, do you maybe want to go unpack your stuff in your room?" He gently asked his youngest son, watching him stop playing to glance his way.

"But I want to stay here with you, my rooms to far away." Jimin wines childishly, pouting like a cute baby.

"Honey it's only down the hall, I'll be right here the whole time. I'll come check on you soon okay? You want to be able to play with all your toys don't you sweetie?" Youngjae edges him on, the more boxes unpacked meant less work for him to do.

Jimin crumbles lowly, having a little tantrum at the small request. He wanted to stay there, on the couch watching over his father.

"Go to your room Chim, do what dads asked. He'll be fine, I'm here." Tae barks in dominantly, using his alpha voice.

Jimin huffs at him, sticking his tongue out before reluctantly getting off his little ass.

"I can protect him too." Jimin tries sounding scary like Tae does but it came out cute and child like.

"No you can't you're to small." Tae snickers, grabbing out a heavy pot of the large box.

"I'm not small!" Jimin cries feeling defeated, he hated when people use his height against him, he was still growing he'd get taller.

Youngjae couldn't help but laugh at his little bundle of fire. Jimin was one stubborn boy who couldn't be wavered from his views or opinions on life.

"Jimin baby go and sort out your room for me, be a good boy yeah." Youngjae carefully stands up, wincing slightly as he was still sore and healing.

"Be careful daddy!" Jimin scolds him, running to him in a useless attempt to help him up.

"I'm okay baby, don't worry." Youngjae strokes his sons delicate hair, inhaling his subtle scent that was yet to morph into anything stronger.

"I'll go clean my room, be a good boy for you." He beams up at him, quickly dashing away to sort out the massacre which was his room.

Youngjae sighs, nose sniffing the air and enjoying the lack of  a certain alphas scent. The space felt safe, like he could breath.

"I will go clean his room when he's done, I know his clean only makes more of a mess." Tae comes in with an empty box, putting it with the rest like the good obedient alpha he was.

Youngjae laughs lightly, it sounding like music to Tae's ears. He always enjoyed hearing his father laugh, seeing him smile as it brighten up everything around him.

"What did I do to get such an amazing son like you huh?" Youngjae teases, going to stroke Tae's soft cheek.

"Nothing dad, just being You is enough." Tae truly meant that, he'd do anything for him, anything.

Youngjae leans down, planting a tender kiss on his forehead. He felt like the luckiest father in the world, he'd been given two perfect, adoring children he wouldn't trade for all the stars in the universe. It was the only thing he was proud of in his pathetic life. Bringing two amazing boys into the world, creating two spectacular children his given grace out of a gruelling despair.

A sound of a knock resonating from the front door snags Youngjae's attention. He gingerly limps towards it, Tae protectively tracks behind. Sceptical about who might be on the other side, paranoid now that anyone who was a stranger was out to hurt them. Hurt his father or brother and he couldn't let that happen. When Youngjae opens it Tae instinctively lets out a feral, threatening growl.

"Hello-." The man on the other side goes to greet but stops when he hears the deathly snarl.

"Tae! Sorry, he's a little protective." Youngjae apologises to the man, patting Tae's head who keeps his arms wrapped around his waist.

"That's alright, he's clearly becoming a very good alpha." The police officer smiles at the young boy, kneeling down to properly greet him.

Tae glared at him, keeping a firm hold on his father just in case this man who smelt like an alpha was a threat.

"Hey buddy, you probably don't remember me but I'm Officer Im Jaebum. I came to your house when that man attacked you and your father." The alpha gently oozed his scent on him, trying to show he posed no threat.

"You remember him don't you Tae? He helped us, he's a good man." Youngjae rubs the back of his neck, trying to coax him to be nice.

Tae judgtngly eyes him up, hesitant but nonetheless comes to the conclusion he had no ill intentions. His scent supported that fact, which helped ease his worries.

"What can I do for you officer? I'm assuming this isn't a curtesy call." Youngjae asked now Tae had settled and calmed down.

Jaebum gets to his feet, Tae's eyes following him as he did. When he's about to speak little foot steps sound then a high pitched wine follows.

"Daddy!" Jimin comes tumbling in from his room after smelling the foreign scent and immediately going into rough mode.

He tackles himself against his father, getting between his legs to eye up the stranger with the most threatening glare he could make. To which had Jaebum laughing at his cute antics.

"Chim! Shh it's okay, I'm so sorry." Youngjae lifts Jimin up from where he hid between his legs, taking him in his arms.

"It's okay, it's good to see you have two very strong boys there who are doing a great job at protecting you." Jaebum compliments the young wolves, who both take it on the chin.

Jimin grins proudly at that, snuggling his face into the crook of his father's neck while Tae tightened his hold on his waist.

"I've actually come here to inform you we have placed a restraining order against your former mate. He cannot come within five hundred meters of you or your family. He's been charged with assault and domestic violence. He will be locked up for a long time and I promise you'll never see him again. You're safe." Jaebum glances to his two sons, then looking back to him with a soft smile.

Youngjae didn't know what to say, he blinks his eyes as they stung. He'd never imaged this would actually happened, that he'd get justice and the protection he needed. He couldn't believe he was free, free from his claws, from his abuse, from his cruelty. But more importantly his kids were safe, safe from his treacherous fists.

"Really? He's going to prison? I-I won't have to see him again?" Youngjae struggles to take in the news, unable to believe.

"He is Youngjae, for a long time. You'll never have to see him again, I promise." Jaebum nods his head, feeling happy this omega was getting his life back.

Jimin and Tae cheer, both squeezing Youngjae tighter with joy. Content at the knowledge their father wouldn't be harmed again, wouldn't be hurt by the alpha that ruled over them for so long.

"Your safe dad! He can't hurt you anymore." Tae looks up to him, resting his chin on his side.

Youngjae smiles down at him still holding Jimin in his arms, happy tears welling in his eyes. He was safe, they were safe. He'd never have to see him again, never have to feel the pain he inflicted upon him for so many years. Yugyeom was out of their lives for good and would never be coming back.

Or at least that was what he thought.

........
The drama!! I can't🥺

Jikook will return momentarily

Love you my honeybuns

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

12.4K 693 10
Jeon jungkook an Alpha to his core, strong , handsome and local sex symbol always gets what he wants Park Jimin orphan omega determined not to be a...
17.7K 1.3K 13
Jimin was an Omega with a problem he disguised by being annoying and rude.Jungkook found his deemed mate to be a pain in the ass.
238K 11K 18
Jimin isn't your averege Omega, while Jungkook is the definition of an Alpha. Ships: Jikook and some Yoonmin
237K 11.6K 24
In a world of hybrid wolves, Alpha's and Omega's live their lives. Omega's tend to live their lives in constant fear of Alpha's and have one of two h...