π‡πˆπ†π‡π’π‚π‡πŽπŽπ‹ 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄...

Autorstwa hellacutes

(SMUT) "el, we are going to lose our virginities before college." -mileven au. WiΔ™cej

highschool sweetheart.
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
nine
ten
eleven
twelve

eight

9.9K 188 727
Autorstwa hellacutes

"JUST CATCH IT!" mike laughed. "you're telling me that like its easy!" el told him. mike chuckle, "because it is." he told her. "okay, well if its so easy then you try." el told him. she grabbed the bag of gummy bears and reached her hand in there.

"get me the red one." mike told her, "they're my favorite." he said. el playfully rolled her eyes and gave a faint smile. mike straightened his back and el threw the gummy bear up in the air. mike followed the direction where the gunny bear was going with his head and within seconds caught it into his mouth. el's eyes widened and mike looked at her with pure pride, "i told you." he said, chewing on his gummy bear.

"oh michael, teach me how to be as talented as you are!" el said dramatically. mike rolled his eyes, "look at all the gummy bears you missed." he said, pointing behind her. el looked behind her and saw about five gummy bears on his bed. mike reached behind her and took the gummy bears and put a few into his mouth. el looked at him weirdly. "what? i wash my sheets." he told her. el smiled, "i would hope so." she told him.

mike and el sat on his bed talking and being playful with each other for about an hour or so.

"okay um, never have i ever uh broken a bone." mike said. el put one finger down and watched as mike kept his finger up. "no way," el said, "out of your seventeen years on earth you've never broken a bone?" el asked him in disbelief. mike shook his head, "my mom made sure i was covered head to toe in padding whenever i would go out and do something even remotely dangerous." mike told her, "now i get to brag about never breaking a single bone in my body." mike said.

el laughed, "well lucky you." she said. "what was your broken bone?" mike asked her. "i broke my arm one time when i was 9 from falling from the swings at the park." el said, "it was pretty cool because the next day i was the talk of my whole fourth grade class." el said, "now i get to brag about that." she said which made mike playfully roll his eyes at her.

"okay, your turn." he said. el nodded, "okay let think," she said, "um never have i ever..." she trailed off, trying to think. after a few seconds of thinking, she thought about something but she wasn't sure if she should. it was bit sexual and all the 'never have i ever' questions they've done so far have been innocent and playful.

just do it, one part of els brain told her.

don't. he'll think you're a creep, another part told her .

do it.

dont.

do it!

he's gonna be weirded out!

yolo.

"had sex." she said before she held in he breath.

el could tell mike was a little taken back by what she had said, but he didn't look weirded out. el stated at his fingers and he hadn't put one down.

"y-you haven't?" she nervously asked him. mike hesitantly shook his head, "uh...n-no." he said. el had felt like a huge weight had been lifted off her shoulders. she had wondered if he was a virgin ever since max put the fact that its possible he's had sex before in her mind. mike was nervous though. he didn't know if girls wanted a guy that was experienced or not.

"...you haven't either?" he asked her. el shook her head, "no." she said, "i've never done it." she told him. mike didn't think too much of it until he stared at her and the certain horny part of his mind took over his thoughts.

she's a virgin.

she's never had someones cock inside of her.

just imagine how tight she is...

she needs someone to fuck her.

just imagine how good she's gonna squeeze your–

"um!" mike basically shouted, "okay, m-my turn..." he said. the horny part of mikes mind was still running wild and it was hard to get rid of.

"never have i ever..." mike trailed off, "touched myself."

that was the horny in mike talking.

"fuck-" he said immediately after he spoke, "shit i'm- el i'm sorry, you don't have to answer that." he brought his hands up into his face, "i'm sorry, just- never have i ever um, fainted." he tried to say quickly. el was surprised, she didn't expect mike to be that...bold. she felt bad when he started to apologize.

"mike–" she spoke, "you don't have to apologize." el told him. "i just- i shouldn't have asked that, it's private and i know that." he told her. "well so is asking if you've had sex." she jokingly told him. "well...yeah, but still. it wasn't weird when you said it." mike told her. "and what makes you saying it any worse?" el asked him. mike sighed and shrugged his shoulders looking at her.

el brought her hand up and put a finger down.

mikes eyes slightly widened, "w-wait, is that to the touching yourself or fainting thing?" he asked her. el shrugged, "guess we'll never know." she told him, giving him a devilish smirk.

"you are evil." he told her.

-

the next week mike had drove el to school this time instead of max. when el had told max that mike was gonna pick her up max made a joke saying, "make sure you make the car sex quick so you're not late to first period." which made el laugh.

mike held one of el's hand with his free hand. it was a great way to start out the morning for el, they made out for only two minutes in the car before they had gotten out and actually walked around school, just waiting for first period to start.

once first period started, el was sad that she had to part ways with mike. she knew that she would see him during lunch but still, thats felt like such a long time from now.

however, when lunch did come. it was pretty normal...except for one thing that happened.

"no i think that he was just saying that if everyone finished the homework then we wouldn't get any next week." max told el. el sighed, "well we're definitely not getting that." el said. max scoffed, "with troy in our class? definitely not." she said. el gave max a small chuckle. el watched as max laid her head on lucas' shoulder. max and lucas weren't "official" but they were certainly friends with benefits and max has gone way farther with lucas than what el had gone with mike.

max told el that her and lucas have already seen each other naked and max even admitted to the fact that lucas has sucked on her boobs already. el knows max was telling the truth because she wouldn't lie about something like that but it still took her by surprise. the farthest el and mike had gone would be mike putting his hand under el's shirt to grab onto her bare waist. mike never dared to go farther than that.

el wished he would've though.

el wants him so badly to touch her already. she touches herself all the time thinking about him and she is so wanting for him that its almost painful for her. with these thoughts in her mind, el brought her hand to graze mikes high upper thigh lightly. el could tell that his breathing hitched. it made el smirk but she removed her hand because she didnt want him to get a boner because she knows that would probably be not very fun for him.

el could feel mike staring straight at her but she didn't look back at him. el was startled once she felt mikes hands go on her bare thigh. she was wearing shorts and the feeling of his hand gave her goosebumps. she looked up at him and he was looking back at her, he kept slowly moving it up and el involuntarily curled her toes in her shoes. mike was making her burn and he was so close to touching that burning area.

"what the fuck?" dustin spoke up which make mike and el turn his way quickly. dustin was staring straight at them, "are you doing some telepathic speaking or some shit?" he asked. they both furrowed their eyebrows, "what?" mike and sl asked in unison. "you guys were staring at each other in the eyes forever, it was creepy." he told them. mike cleared his throat, "oh-" he said, removing his hand from her inner thighs.

mike and had no idea how to explain themselves.

-

it was after lunch and mike and el were in their 6th period together.

mike and el sat in the back of the classroom together. today the teacher was talking about shading and stuff that mike nor el really cared about. nonetheless, they had to pay attention because they would have to learn sooner or later.

mike raised hand. "yes michael?" the teacher spoke up. "so we use our fingers to help us shade?" he asked. the teacher nodded, "yes or..." mikes brain had stopped functioning because el had started to rub her leg slowly against his from underneath the table. mikes breathing hitched just like it did during lunch. he immediately felt the chills run over his whole body. as el kept rubbing her foot against his, she was taken by surprise when she felt his crawl over her her upper thigh again, just like how he did at lunch. el didn't stop rubbing her leg against his though. mike reached his hand higher up slowly and el felt the hairs on the back of her neck stand up as he got closer.

el bit her bottom lip as she squirmed in her chair.

he was so close to touching her–

then the bell rang.

everyone started to pack their stuff up and leave. mike removed his hand from her thigh and stood up. el sighed, missing the feeling of him so close to her sensitive area inside of her shorts.

once mike and el had gotten all their stuff ready, mike leaned into her ear, "want me to drive you home?" he whispered. it was an odd question. mike always drove her home after school anyways so el wasn't sure why he was asking her this time. nonetheless, she answered, "yes." she said.

-

as mike drove, he kept this hand on el's thigh. though it was not nearly as high as it was during 6th period. but el wanted it to be that high...she wanted it to be higher.

"mike," she spoke up, "can you pull over?" she asked him. mike had to hold back a smirk, he knew exactly why she wanted him to pull over. mike was glad that he asked her to pull over in a street that had no houses or cars around them. they were in private.

"why'd you want to stop?" he asked her, knowing exactly why she wanted to. el just looked at him, "kiss me." she told him. mike didn't hesitate, he leaned down and connected their lips. the kiss was slow and soft at first but el didn't want that, not right now at least.

she slipped her tongue into his mouth and fastened their kiss. mike liked how she took control. he followed her movements, starting to kiss her more sloppily. their breathing was heavy and you can hear the sounds of their lips smacking together fill the room in the car. each time mikes lips pressed against hers, el felt herself get even hornier.

she pulled away, "mike..." she trailed off, "let's go in the back." el told him, knowing that there was much more room back there for the two of them. mike nodded, "okay." he told her. since el was so small, she was able to go into the back with ease but mike was too tall and he had to actually get out and open the back door and go in. they wasted no time, their lips immediately connecting again.

el's hands gripped mikes hair and his hands nade their way to her thighs. el smirked into the kiss as he felt his big hands touch her upper thighs. they kissed for a few more seconds before el pulled away. when she pulled away she looked mike straight in the eyes before she brought the tip of her fingers to the hem of her t-shirt and pulled it up, leaving her only in a bra. mike gulped with wide eyes that trailed down to her breasts. they were just the perfect size to him. he trailed his eyes back over to hers. "oh! uh–" mike cut himself off by going to take off his own shirt, feeling that it wasn't fair that she was topless and he wasn't.

el chuckled as he pulled his shirt over his head. he threw his shirt to the floor of his car and watched el's eyes travel all over his chest and stomach. el thought he looked in shape. mike had skinny boy abs and el thought that they looked very good on him.

she gave a small smirk up at him before she leaned over and placed her lips on his neck. mike loved how her lips felt against his skin. he couldn't wait to feel how her lips felt wrapped around his cock. mike brought his hands to her waist. el didn't spend too much time on his neck, she started to trail her kisses lower until she was at his chest.

mike let out a small moan when he felt the tip of her tongue lick him slowly. the sound he made made el smile, she wanted to hear that sound more often. el hesitantly brought her hand up and placed it on his upper thigh. she wanted to do something but she was afraid it might cross boundaries and he would tell her no. still she went for it, trailing her hand up. mike tilted his head back, wondering just how high shes willing to go.

and el was willing to go high.

mike gasped when he felt el palm his cock through his pants. "el..." he breathed out. el kept her hand their, "is this okay?" she asked him as she looked up. mike nodded, "yes!" he said a little too excitedly. he cleared his throat, "i mean uh, yeah." he said. el smiled at him. she continued to his his chest, still trailing her kisses towards her stomach as she rubbed her hand against his clothed cock.

mike groaned at how good it felt. finally, el started to unbutton his pants. she was nervous because she was now about to find out how big he was. when she was touching him through his pants, it was a little hard to tell but now she was really about to see the outline.

mike lifted his legs so she could pull his pants down.

once they were down to his knees el looked at his cock that was still covered by his underwear, "holy fuck." is all she could say. his dick was sticking to the side of his white underwear and she could very clearly see just how hard and big he was. mike felt a feeling of pride at her response to seeing him. well, almost seeing him.

el was so happy to find out that he was just a big as she hoped. she knows how good he's gonna feel once she finally takes his cock inside of her. she can't wait to–

el's thoughts were cut off by him leaning over and placing his hands at her jean short buttons. "can i?" he asked her. el nodded.

oh fuck, she thought.

mike quickly unbuttoned her shorts and slide them down her long legs. mikes erection got even harder if that was even possible when he saw a wet spot in the middle of el's red cotton underwear.

"oh my god..." he let out, "you're so wet." mike told her. el looked down and saw the wet spot and she started to shyly close her legs before mike opened them back up. "no no, i like it. el- i love it." he told her. that made el feel a million times better.

mike couldn't look away.

"touch yourself." he told her, "i can see that you want to." mike said. mike would've loved to touch her, but he felt like that might be moving too quickly. i mean, this was the first time they've seen each other topless. he wants to save the first time they touch each other another time, preferably not in his car.

"you do it too." she said, "i can see that you want to, too." el said, gesturing to his hard dick in his underwear. mike wasted no time, his cock was started to hurt due to the amount of pressure. he pulled his underwear down and his cock sprung up.

that made el even wetter. the way his cock bounced was so sexy to her, he spit in his hand and started to stroke himself slowly. el watched for a few seconds mesmerized before she slid her underwear off and started to rub her clit. els not sure if she's ever been this wet before. mike stared straight at her pussy, watching her small fingers play with her sensitive nub.

now mike had his answer, she's definitely touched herself before.

el saw him watching and spread her legs wider for him to get a better look. el kept her eyes fixated on his cock in his hand and the faces he would make. in this moment, el thought he was so sexy.

she got her fingers all slick and wet before pushing her middle finger into her cunt. mike groaned and started to stroke himself faster, "fuck..." he moaned. mike loved the way she looked as she fingered herself. her wetness was starting to spread all around that area and he loved it. we wants to see how her wetness would look on his cock. the way her chest heaved made mike want to suck on her tits.

mike started stroking faster, he was starting to feel close and el was too. "you look...so hot..." el told him, feeling bold. "god el, so do you." he told her, his breathing heavy. el added another finger inside of her and started to pump them in and out quicker than before as she watched mike stroke his big cock faster.

soon enough, they both came. mike came first and the sigh of his ropes of cum shooting onto his stomach made el finish quickly.

they both laid there, trying to catch their breaths before they cleaned themselves up and put back on their clothes. they held hands the entire way to el's house before giving a small kiss to each other.

"what are you so happy about?" hopper had asked her when she got into the house.

el shrugged, "just a good day." she told him.

-

a/n: sorry this took so long.

Czytaj Dalej

To TeΕΌ Polubisz

98 0 24
College sucks, so does love. Follow my life spiraling downhill rapidly.
7.5K 28 96
this story is VERY old but just a disclaimer if you read it there's a lot of smut !Β‘! I might start to write again on this but I don't know yet.
367K 7K 38
in which, they are enemies.. with benefits. (smut warning)
277 8 3
Young girl lost, trying to find herself after she finds out she's pregnant at 15.