While You Were Busy Being Het...

Octocrow द्वारा

Iida starts a group chat for Class 1-A to socialize, keep in touch, and to go over schoolwork! He honestly sh... अधिक

Chapter 1- Iida you idiot.
Chapter 2- Resident Pining Gays
Chapter 3- Spoooooky
Chapter 4- YEAH YEAH YEAH
Chapter 5- A Disaster Pan and a Purple Gay
Chapter 6- Cute Boys
Chapter 7- Happy Cowboy Hours
Chapter 8- Shinsou's a nervous wreck
Chapter 9- March 22nd Special Sorta and kinda depressed Shinsou??
Chapter 10- Life's a Party, You're a Boy
Chapter 11- Invasion
Chapter 12- 5:32 pm
Chapter 13- Friend Date
Chapter 14- I See All These People That Love Me But I Still Feel Alone
Chapter 15- It Really is You, You Bastard!
Chapter 16- Life is Strange
Chapter 17- Shinsou's got a fan
Chapter 18- Get in Losers, We're Going Shopping Pt. 1
Ch. 19- The Shinsou Protection Squad
Ch. 20- Get in Losers, We're Going Shopping Pt. 2
Smithereens.
Ch. 21- Get in Losers, We're Going Shopping (END)
Ch. 22- Cat Cafés and Crippling Crushes
Ch. 23- Purple Guzma Has Nervous Vomits
Ch. 24- Just Some Really Flirty Bois
Ch. 25- Tamaki Drinks the Tea Kirishima Spills
Ch. 26- Skirts and Some Gay 1-B
When the Day Met The Night.
Ch. 27- Supernatural Whores
Ch. 28- Fly Me To The Moon
Ch. 29- Dragon boy loves the beach! Who knew?
Ch. 30- Tit-Smith & Bone Daddy vs. Piss Gremlin & Shiny Metapod
Ch. 31- Kaibara the Rights Gremloblin Is At It Again.
Ch. 32- Not. Cool. Dudes.
Ch. 33- Kuroiro is in, Lads.
Ch. 34- Touya didn't poison the food, he pinkie promised!
Ch. 35- Totally unrelated, but I wanna say Spinner's beautiful and I love him
Ch. 36- "There's a fucking ninja turtle on our couch Ojirou-"
Ch. 37- Iida Threatens Someone and it's Hot
Ch. 38- CITRUS ASSUALT, BITCHES!
Ch. 39- Fellas, is it gay to fall for a Crusty hoe?
A/N: Sibling Time!
Ch. 40- That Wasn't Very Fetch of You-
Ch. 41- Hidokina is Horny on Main
Ch. 43- I'm So Lost In You.. and All That You Do
Ch. 44- That Moment When Your Lil Bro Gains a Crush on Your Friend 😔👊
Ch. 45- Scrawny Motherfucker With A Cool Hairstyle
Ch. 46- Ace Alligators, Demi-Doughnuts, And Polyamorous Prince Sidon
Ch. 47- Be Polite, Be Efficient, And Don't Have a Plan to Kill Everyone You Meet
"It's My Ass-Kicking Oufit, Bitch." - Kaibara Sen
Ch. 48- The Poisonous Black Body of Touya Todoroki
Ch. 49- Her Coupon Game is So fUCKING RAW-
Ch. 50- I've Been Ghosting
Ch. 51- Where Will I Go When The Only Home I've Known Is Ashes Now?
Ch. 52- It's Alright, It's Okay
A/N: QnA!
Ch. 53- He's Not The Villain He Appears to Be
Ch. 54- Wanna Smash?
Ch. 55- Namae wo Yobu yo (Anata no Namae wo)
Ch. 56- It's All Up To You!
Ch. 57- When a Tiger Boy Gives You Arm Slings
Ch. 57.5- Platonic Bakushin For The Soul
Ch. 58- I Wish Shinsou Was My Mom (+ACTUAL Platonic Bakushin)
Ch. 59- No Brain Cells Gang
Ch. 60- Stand by Me
A/N: GOOD MORNING Y'ALL

Ch. 42- Kirishima Fucking Kills Someone in the name of His Bro

1.8K 71 177
Octocrow द्वारा

(A/N: I feel this will mostly be summarizations of each battle the kids face since 1. Writing out the actual battles will take so long and probably be about a chapter each and 2. I'm not creative enough to think of different ways each battle ends while still seeming original,,, so sorry for making you wait for this, I guess ^~^')

-----------------------------------------------------

Natsuo's POV

"Goddammit... I can't believe that flaming pile of shit is going to make us late to visit Shouto!" I say hatefully through the grit of my teeth, Fuyumi looked at me with both an expression of worry and boredom, already hearing me rant about Endeav-whore for the 50th time in the last 2 minutes.

"Natsuo... I also dislike our father.. but don't you think you're being a bit harsh?"

"Nope. Bitch can suck a dick and die." Fuyu sighs defeatedly and shakes her head, walking ahead of me onto the school grounds. They've probably already started their lessons by now... goddammit! We're too late!

"I hate him so much.."

"Calm down, Natsu-" Fuyumi is dragged out of my mind by the lingering feeling of eyes watching us... all the students are in their classes, as well as the teachers, so who could it be?

I curiously look around and spot a dark figure of a man in the shadows between two of the buildings a ways away. He had vibrant blue eyes that were as bright as a neon sign, and they were held wide open in shock. They held an air of familiarity, mostly they reminded me of Endeavor... but... there was a feeling of calmness... and caring behind them. Something that dad could never even be a harbinger of in his spirit.

"...um.. excuse me??" I shout slightly over to the mysterious man. He seemed like a trespasser, which should be reported.. but.. his aura felt too safe and warm to be really dangerous.. he felt trustworthy, in an odd way.

As soon as he knows he's caught my attention, he jumps and runs back between the buildings. Through pure paranoia, I chase after him. Fuyumi calling out behind me about how we were going to be even more late and chasing after me.

I try my best to focus on where he's ran, but as soon as I find myself in the same shadowy aisle, searching around every corner and crevice, I see he's gone.

"Natsuo! What's gotten into you??" Fuyumi shouts, worried for my sanity. I look around sporadically, convincing myself that I haven't gone crazy (yet).

"It's nothing, Fuyumi... I just thought I saw something.. or someone."

"Well.. do you want to report it to Mr. Aizawa once we get to Shouto's class?" Fuyumi asks and a light air of tension begins to rise between us, the unanswered question of who he was just.. completely bugging me.

"..yeah, sure. I'd like that." I breathe out and Fuyumi leads me back to to the main building, walking me to the main entrance.

Even then, I can't get it out of my head...

Why did he seem so familiar?

-----------------------------------------------------

Todoroki's POV

Where the hell are Natsuo and Fuyumi??? Aizawa said they'd be here.. so where are they?? Did they get held up by dad again, ugh.. I wouldn't doubt it. What a hoe. Well, hopefully they'll make it before the day is over so they can meet Touya again. Just think... all of us reunited after 8 long, goddamn years... I'm so excited.

Well, now isn't the time to focus on what might happen today... pay attention to the pre-test.

Currently, small rubber bands and slips of paper with our names on them are being passed out to each of us. The plan is to group with 3 other people and combine all your slips together with the rubber bands given, then you turn it in to either Vlad King or Aizawa for them to quickly choose which group of four will battle against the 10 adult opponents.

As soon as all of them have been passed out, Izuku and I find our way to eachother and form a little group of two, already looking around to see who else we could team up with as long as they haven't already teamed up with others.

"Let's see... we could try Mon- wait no, he might still have some hate towards us for being in the opposite class..."

"Yes. And I'd suggest Bakugou but his methods are too reckless to guarantee a victory without severely injuring one of the opponents.. he's strong and smart, but still brash..."

"Yeah... wait- look!" Midoriya points subtly to two people walking up straight towards us; Honenuki and Kuroiro.

"Good morning, Midoriya and Todoroki!" Honenuki bows respectfully. Kuroiro picks up one of his hands from his side and waves lazily.

"Ah- Good morning Honenuki! Kuroiro!"

"No need to be so on edge!" Honenuki affirms warmly and impassively, his ever-so-cordial smile plastered on his face.

"Yes.. of course.. sorry."

"It's quite alright. Shihai and I were wondering if you would like to team up with us? We've never worked together before, and Kuroiro thought it would be a great way to rest out how well-rounded our quirks could be together." He clasps his hands in front of himself excitedly. And again, without uttering a word, Kuroiro nods next to him, a small smirk on his face.

"Of course you can team up with us. It's a hero's job to be as adaptable as possible and learn as many techniques with other heroes as they can." I assure him and he nods in thanks, a small smile playing on his lips. I hear Kuroiro mutter a quiet "thanks" beneath his wide turtleneck.

"I agree. But, before we begin strategizing, we should see who we're going up against!" Izuku chimes in and the three of us nod in unison, waiting until the time limit is up and everyone has already separated into their own groups, as well as turning in their slips of paper.

"Alright! Listen up, problem children!!" Aizawa shouts to gain our attention, which effectively shuts us up.

"Listen as I call out the teams, and stand behind or next to your opponent once I call you out!" He shouts again and pulls out the slips of paper.

"First: Team Uraraka, Tsu, Mina and Hagakure against Ojirou Raiju!

Next: Shouda, Shishida, Shouji and Tokoyami against Ojirou Tenkin!

Then: Kouda, Satou, Aoyama and Iida against Shinsou Mereza!

Kaibara, Tsuburaba, Rin and Awase against Shinsou Megazo!

Sero, Kaminari, Bondo and Poni against Shinsou Tezamen!

Honenuki, Kuroiro, Midoriya and Todoroki against Shinsou Kiotsu!

Yanagi, Shiozaki, Monoma and Tetsutetsu against Sero Sutepu!

Kodai, Kendou, Jirou and Yaoyorozu against Sero Anaake!

Fukidashi, Kamakiri, Komori and Tokage against Satou Rikako!

And finally, Ojirou, Shinsou, Bakugou and Kirishima against Rin Ronhuo!" He shouts out all the teams and the room arranges itself so each team called out was standing behind whoever they were assigned to.

"Everyone except Raiju and Team Uraraka go sit on the bleachers and prepare yourselves for your battles!" He commands and we all follow once again, this time the teams sat on the opposite side of the adults so they couldn't hear any of our strategies.

Looking down at the battlefield that was our gymnasium, we could see the team of the four girls talking up a strategy on one side, with Ojirou Raiju stretched on the other side, prepping himself.

"And, just to add a bit of extra pressure... we will be scoring you based on your performance in battle. There will be an MVP of each team, which the both of us will decide." Aizawa says with just a hint of malice. You could feel the tension just grow more and more in the air after he said that.

"On my mark, you will begin your test!" Vlad King shouts to interrupt the newfound tension this time, gaining everyone's attention.

"3...
2.....
1......

GO!"

-----------------------------------------------------

-(after all the battles)-

Everyone was beaten up on the bleachers. Luckily, every one of the students had passed their exams, but that doesn't mean it was easy... like... it was really, really hard. Nearly all of our bodies were littered in cuts and bruises, varying in intensity and visibility.

First of all, The first battle between Ojirou Raiju and team Uraraka... let's just say, it was a fitting start to what was to come of the rest of our battles. From Raiju's simple initial explanation of his quirk, you wouldn't think all too much of it, and he should've been at more of a disadvantage considering how publicized the capabilities of his quirk were because of how popular of a soccer player he was... but nope.... not at all. It started out all fine and dandy, once Vlad King shouted go, Mina immediately sprayed the whole field with her acid, creating a dangerous terrain to navigate.. I imagine it docked off a couple points for her since her teammates could've also stepped in it, but overall, not a bad strategy. Tsuyu's agility and spatial awareness made her especially conscious of the acid littering all around her. They managed to try their best and surround Raiju, but when he said that his senses were heightened along with his own agility... he wasn't kidding. Nearly every attack they threw at him he dodged professionally.. Tsu tried her best to get her tongue coiled around him, and Uraraka tried to float whatever large pieces of debris melted by Mina's acid above him and strike him down directly, but he managed to intercept Tsu's tongue with his thin but long tail, whipping it fast and hard to the opposite side while she was still gripped on and basically sending her flying into Uraraka, who had just let down her avalanche of debris on top of him, which he had also manage to either dodge or parry and hit back to the two of them. Any attempt they made at interception or attack was helpless. Mina tried her best to skate around, launching balls of acid at him to at least slow him down, but he managed to pick up some debris that Uraraka had dropped on him before and throw them towards the balls, blocking them entirely. He then simply tripped her while her guard was down, skidding her across the floor to slide in her own acid.

But wait... where was Hagakure during all of this, you ask?

Well, as soon as Mina had covered the ground in acid at the beginning of the match, while Raiju was focusing on not being melted and moving out of the way at any acid that had come at him, Hagakure stripped down fully and was completely invisible, stepping around the battlefield while the others were attacking to mischievously plant and redirect piles of acid to places they weren't before, messing up whatever focus or memory Raiju had on the placement of the acid all around the room. While he tried to refamiliarize himself with the room around him, Hagakure took this as her chance to immediately get in as many hits as she could on him. Landing direct punches in his stomach and chest in close combat, over-stimulating and disorienting Raiju. He recollected himself over time, but when he did, she blinding him with her warp refraction move, throwing him completely off guard and sliding/kicking him across the slimy field by his tail into the out of bounds area.

Needless to say, Hagakure got the MVP award.

But the fight against Tenkin was just as tense. The matched started out with Tenkin letting the group of four make the first move. They first let Shishida and Tokoyami start the match, Shishida going full beast and Tokoyami channeling his Black Ankh. Rather than running, dodging or making any effort to move however, Tenkin stood still and took in a deep breath, ready to take their onslaught of attacks. As soon as the two reached him, they were relentless with how they attacked him. Tokoyami hit him with as many punches and kicks as he could using Dark Shadow, and Shishida fulling on tackling into Tenkin. He was terrifyingly immovable, only being shoved back rather than knocked down; completely unwavering. Once Tokoyami realized how well he was taking the hits, he jumped far away from him, sticking to his longer ranged Piercing Twilight Claws, while Shishida, who was still in his high, struggled to budge Tenkin. He looked completely stoic onward, directly into Shishida's eyes, causing Shishida to even cower a little bit beneath his intense but bereft gaze. It was basically a head butting match now, Shishida rammed into Tenkin while he fended him off only by blocking with his forearms. Soon enough, Shishida grasped enough control back on himself and lowered down from his high, turning back into his normal human self, stilling attempting to push down Tenkin. Getting a better look, Tenkin's skin was all covered in what looked like bruises. Unpleasant splotches of purples, greens and blues decorated his body where both Tokoyami and Shishida had been attacking him. Tokoyami, Shouji and Shouda looked I'm surprised at how intensely bruised Tenkin was, and Shishida hesitated for a moment, that is, until he was hit with a punch to powerful to the side he was literally sent flying the other direction. Air was cut and bursted from where he was hit, the vapors steaming off of Tenkin's fist and Shishida's perilous wound. A small, barely noticeable sizzling sound could be heard from both of them. Shishida was completely out cold, everyone stared in shock, and what I noticed was that the arm Tenkin punched Shishida with was free of any and every bruise. They weren't actually bruises... they were the showings of tension built up inside of his body, the rest of him still had tension spots decorating it, meaning he was still storing up more within him.

While everyone looked in complete fear (someone was aroused, I swear I could feel it) at what Tenkin has caused, he cracked his neck and knuckles, readying himself with arms out to his side, into a running position. His voice was deep and cold, the look in his eyes still intense and icily piercing.

"My turn."

He lunges forward using a small amount of tension built up in his legs, jumping up and basically punching on top of Tokoyami, holding up his fist ready to pummel him into the ground as he landed. But Tokoyami managed to deflect it, he ordered Dark Shadow to come out and, just in the nick of time, Dark Shadow got inbetween the two of them. As Tenkin punches Dark Shadow's physical form, there was a low rumbling that sounded throughout the room; almost like thunder. Dark Shadow has absorbed and insulated most of the shock from the hit, but Tokoyami was left with the rest, literally vibrating from the inside out because of how the vibrations had travelled through Dark Shadow to him. He fell backwards, barely able to support himself on his back leg as he fled. At this point, Tenkin chases after him, and Shouda and Shouji came to intervene. As soon as he was close enough to strike again, he throws himself forward to throw a punch at Tokoyami, but he's interrupted by Shouda standing in front of him, activating his quirk. What should've effected Shouda from the hit, was repulsed back onto Tenkin, the force pushing him backwards, but never making him fall.

He continued to throw punch after punch, the orderly and organized pattern clear as he did so. He focused each one onto Shouda, and he began to grow visibly weary. The more punches Tenkin would throw, it wasn't that it would dwindle Shouda's resistance to him, it was they were reaching an equal stage of force and pressure. They were creating their own equilibrium, completely equal in their efforts.

That is, until Shouji came in.

Once he saw how tired the two were getting, he activated his Octoblow, hundreds of hands forming all at once on his limbs, and he charged straight towards a withered Tenkin. Once he reached him, he unleashed a power great enough to make him stumble back.

Tenkin was being obliterated, the hundreds of fists kept coming on relentlessly, never giving up or showing mercy towards their opponent. Tenkin's tension spots grew darker and darker, until he wasn't able to handle any more tension... and he just... imploded. Literally. He was inept of handling anymore tension being built up inside him, and a huge "BOOM!" Sounded throughout the room, leaving a huge cloud of dust in their wake.

When it cleared, it revealed Tenkin, unconscious on the ground.

It was a close call to compare who had won MVP, but in the end, Shouji got it.

I'll spare you kiddos who are reading this some time. I mean, who wants to hear in-depth summaries of how our battles went, anyways?

Then against Mereza was begun by Mereza shooting a huge laser beam towards the team, showing no mercy. In retaliation, Aoyama intercepted with his own naval laser, his sparkling blue one cancelling out the other's wine red into an explosion of beautiful violets, and Satou downed a cup of sugar, both him and Iida taking charge towards Mereza. Once again, Mereza showing no mercy and blasting them both with laser beams. It was Tenkin-levels of terrifying seeing how he took down both Iida and Satou with just one laser each. There was a benevolent smile on his face that hid undertones of malice and sadism, before Aoyama or Kouda could react to what he had done to Iida and Satou, he shot multiple  smaller, faster, and more precise lasers at once towards all of Aoyama's laser directioners on his suit of armor, rendering him helpless in battle.

And now, all that was left was Kouda.

Poor, sweet Kouda.

You could hear Mereza's visor begin to power up as it also flowed the same wine-red light as before. But, before he could fire any lasers at Kouda, Kouda yelled out to the open window in the gym.

And in flew a lil birdie.

The bird landed directly onto Kouda's palm, and Kouda raised it out in front of him. Mereza's laser completely stopped, him being hesitant to shoot a poor, babey berd.

Kouda inched closer with the bird in front of him, knowing Mereza couldn't do much if the bird was still there.

Then, an entire flock flew in through the same window. Kouda ordered them to take his visor, and they did it within the blink of an eye, revealing his... admittedly gorgeous eyes. One was a soft lavender and the other matched the wine-red of his lasers. His eyes started watering and he covered them (perhaps sensitive to light?), the birds carried him over the out of bounds line and Kouda won the MVP award, being the last man standing.

The fight against Megazo was... interesting. Her quirk didn't sound like much at first, but damn. She knew how to utilize it.

She blinked continuously so they came out of her hands like an endless supply of throwing knives. Which is exactly what they were. They were as sharp as throwing knives.

Kaibara was able to deflect most of them, but they eventually cut through his costume and littered his whole body in small, paper-thin cuts. They completely broke through Tsuburaba's glass after the 3 or 4th picture... and Awase was mostly safe. His hero costume was very bulky, so he was basically a walking, clamoring target. But Rin, who won MVP, was agile and precise in every movement made on his end. He dodged nearly every Polaroid thrown at him with... an oddly serene grace to him. The ones he didn't dodge he intercepted with some of his own bullet-like scales, completely slicing throwing them and whizzing past to cut through the edges of her clothes, the edges pulling her backwards ever so slightly until Rin got close enough to beautifully kick and shove her into the wall behind her, shooting more scales out and sticking her completely to the wall. After watching that battle, I'm like... 97% sure he takes ballet or some sort of dance class... because it was basically like he choreographed and planned it all to go that smoothly and gorgeously..

Tezamen was originally shot at by both Poni's horns and Sero's tape, but with her quick reflexes, she grabbed them both and let out a high voltage shock through both of them, the conduction running through and shocking the two of them. They were completely fried within an instant. Bondo and Kaminari ran towards her on the field, Kaminari tried to point his directional pointers at her once he got close enough, but she charged quickly forward at him, doing her best to swerve any sort of shock he shot at her and eventually running up close enough to touch his outstretched hand and shock him to her highest ability. It wasn't as strong as his indiscriminate shock... but it was close enough for him to go completely brain dead. But, while Tezamen was distracted with shocking Kaminari, Bondo managed to muster up enough inside him to begin crying, letting his glue-like tears run all over her hands and down to her feet, trapping her in place with her hands insulated. She was rendered immobile, and lost.

Our battle with Kiotsu was kind of scary... but quick. He made the first move, charging towards the four of us and Izuku running out with the intention of intercepting him with a punch, but Kiotsu ended up reaching out and touching him on the head. Izuku instantly shut down, stumbling over his own feet from how fast he was going beforehand competed to his now abrupt stop. He got up from the ground, but couldn't activate his quirk... because Kiotsu made him forget how. He eventually did the same to all the rest he touched Me while I was trying to trap him in my ice and he erased my memory with his quirk, and when Kuroiro tried to meld into his black clothes, Kiotsu tapped him on the head and Kuroiro just... fell out and reformed back into his human body. Honenuki was the only one left, and he got the job done quickly. He softened the ground beneath Kiotsu, and Kiotsu fell through, unable to move. An anticlimactic ending to an oddly scary battle. Imagine just.. forgetting how to use your quirk. It sends shivers down my spine.

Sutepu was taken down by a tag team of Yanagi and Tetsutetsu, all he did was rip through Shiozaki's vines, and Monoma couldn't maintain Tetsutetsu's steel long enough to remain impervious to the surprisingly painful staples that flew towards them. But Tetsutetsu acted as a shield for Yanagi as he walked forward towards Sutepu, whose staples just weren't working against his iron body. And once they had collected enough staples from Sutepu's failed attempts, Yanagi used her quirk to pierce through the edges of his clothes and staple him to the wall. Yanagi got the MVP, but only because Tetsutetsu was too generous and decided to give the full MVP credit to Yanagi since they originally tied.

Anaake was stopped quickly by Yaomomo, who created a cannon that shot out ropes that completely bound themselves around Anaake. The thing is, she started off fairly strong. Anaake punched holes in the ground and flung them as if they were tactical assault frisbees towards the next group. The only really bad thing is she was pitted against mostly long/mid-range fighters, so I think that's where most of her downfall went.

Rikako was stopped surprisingly by Fukidashi, who spoke out "crasshhhhh...crasssshhhh" in his speech bubble once he and the rest of his teamates were stuck entirely in Rikako's cotton candy. The words floated out of his speech bubble and turned progressively more blue mid-air, until it dematerialized into a roaring and crashing blue waterfall that dissolved the cotton candy. He also ended up winning by muttering the words "click click-," which turned into handcuffs and immobilized her.

Finally, Ronhuo's battle against Shinsou, Ojirou, Kirishima and Bakugou. Bakugou, of course, tried to go first. While the impact of Bakugou's explosions made Ronhuo stumble, overall, he was completely unaffected, even by the scorching hot flame that came with it. He managed to fight off each of them one by one. He fought hand-to-hand in martial arts with Ojirou, which ended in a tie, of course, he was barley affected by Bakugou's explosions, and Shinsou caught him in his capture scarf. Then, what Ronhuo said before began to make more sense.

"Where does the fire part come in? You'll see!"

His entire body combusted and went up into flames. My eyes worriedly look over to Ojirou and Bakugou. Bakugou looked more tense and worried rather than downright scared, but Ojirou... he was legitimately petrified.

He was standing still and you could see him break down from the inside. I thought he was getting better... but I guess not.

I saw Shinsou panic and drop his capture weapon around Ronhuo to go and comfort Ojirou, while Ronhuo was about to attack again (not realizing the traumatizing situation), he was shortly stopped and distracted by Kirishima coming in and punching him hard in the small of his back. Ronhuo barely had time to turn around before Kirishima was throwing non-stop punches at his back, and when he finally did turn around to hit Kirishima, Kirishima completely blocked it, kicking in and almost breaking one of his kneecaps, sending him straight down on one knee, then grabbing his face and SLAMMING IT as hard as he could into his hardened knee. Ronhuo was knocked out cold. We all looked at Kirishima, scared at his lack of mercy and how... brutal that was. He looked around worriedly, holding his hands up in defense.

"I saw one of my bros was scared, so I panicked!"

"And you panicked by fucking murdering Ronhuo?"

"...yes?"

"BREAKING KNEWS: KNOCK-OFF SOUDA KAZUICHI FUCKING MURDERS SOMEONE!"

"Thank you, I've been trying to kill my brother for years."

"What the f-"

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

120K 4.4K 70
Bakugou Katsuki the hothead of class 1A breaks down in front of his teacher. After that everything is getting out of control. The class finds out abo...
57K 1.1K 25
Its a CHATFIC *celabrateeee* We got Emos, Homos, and ofc the pure. Like I'll have the shippings here: -TodoDeku -KiriBaku -MomoJirou -UrakakaTsu -Kam...
27.3K 1.2K 9
After Koda moves into the support course, a new space in Class 1-A opens up. Shinsou, whose goal is to become a hero, immediately applies. When he fi...