Cannibal's kiss (( Hannibal X...

By rockingrobin123

Hope Redwell had a hard life from birth. Suffering from the loss of her parents and death of her beloved fost... More

Unfortunate beginnings
Fair is fair
Burning Love
Starling's way
Barbie Doll
Tick Tock
Flutter of the moths
Inappropriate Affairs
Lovers bite
Time goes on
Recorded Secrets
Bone-chilling Phone Call
Mansion Meeting
Greed
City of Love
Old Friend
Danger on the Horizon
Stranger in the Night
Uncharted Path
An Unlikely Alliance
Revenge isn't always Sweet
Something's Wrong
Dinner and a Show

The End is only the Beginning

438 13 2
By rockingrobin123

                Hope Redwell stifled a frightened gasp which met the barrier of her pursed lips and pressed for freedom. Taking in the horrific sight of Paul Krepner's skull split open to expose the thin fleshy brain caught in the crater below it. Veins and lines where thoughts and memories were stored pulsated as if the organ itself shuddered against the cold, bare to the world despite often being sheltered away. With the flick of a blade and a delicate tug the fleshy sack of crimson flesh was peeled back over the top of the brain leaving it undefended and completely at Hannibal's mercy. Though both her and Clarice looked utterly horrified Krepner hummed a tune and drummed on the arms of his chair wearing a ridiculously wide smirk and a vacant expression behind his chestnut brown eyes.

"I-I would like some wine!" Clarice muttered leaning forward and gulping incessantly to swallow down the bile crawling up the tight corridor of her pearly throat. A shudder jerking her shoulders forward and against the table with a bang. Though Dr. Lecter ignore it, staring at Hope with a quirked brow.

"Do you recall all those years ago? You asked me, what I would do to the rude if I was without that unfortunate glass wall. This my dear, is your answer." With one broad stroke he motioned to the mad giggling of Krepner using the precision of the 'Harpy' blade to incise one piece of the pulsating brain and place it sizzling on the frying pan situated right in front of them. In only a few moments a sweet aroma filled the air, similar to the scent of hamburgers on a barbeque in a hot July day. Warm and enticing, the pink piece began to cook into a dark brown in front of all of them. Hope recoiled in horror but Krepner leaning in nostrils flared. "Smells good doesn't it? Not to worry, it's just the Cerebral Cortex. Tied to the decision making and reasoning though judging from his actions our dear Krepner often ignored this chunk. Would have gone to waste rotting in that head of his."

           Hope turned away in an attempt to stifle the smell, it disgusted her in the core of her bowels. To enjoy such an appetizing odor but knowing that this was part of someone, bile burned at the edge of her throat but she swallowed it, head turned away only to feel a finger placed under the crook of her chin and tilt her back towards the table.

"Now now.. Don't be rude to our guest. Sit up straight and behave yourself at the table." Hannibal playfully scolded only to be interrupted by the incoherent babbling of Krepner leaning in to ogle at the smoldering brain eyes wide and unblinking.

"That smells great pal! What cha' making?" Paul spoke in a hoarse jumbled tone, stumbling over syllables and drawing out S's with a low hiss. Similar to a child first learning to read and his behavior mimicked the lack of social cues toddlers exert as well. Smiling up at both of them with a vacant look and then blowing a raspberry saliva flinging along the hem of the table cloth and onto the floor. She could see a flash of anger in the clenched muscles of his jaw, taut for only a moment before allowing it to slacken and the smooth rich tone of words to come tumbling free.

"Now, now Mr. Krepner, what did we say about behavior? If you can't be polite to our guests you'll have to sit at the kiddy table." That seemed to displease Paul who straightened upwards and gave an obedient nod, looking like a puppy who was just kicked. Head held low and eyes locked on the royal table cloth curling the ends in his meaty grip. Clarice once again spoke up in the hushed silence insisting a bottle of wine, clearly trying to distract Hannibal and this time he relented. However not before prying apart Krepner's tightened jaws and depositing the piece of brain on the top of his outstretched tongue. Both of the ladies watched in horror as at once he began to chew happily and with a tremendous gulp swallow the thing whole. Flashing a triumphant smile completely unaware of the horror on their faces.

               With Lecter gone, Hope hoisted herself from the cushion with the napkin clutched tightly in her grip and stumbled hesitantly into the lobby. Gazing up at the ceiling that seemed to stretch upwards to embrace the sky and winding granite stairs leading to the upper area. At the very top of the roof was a circular section cut out to be replaced with a glass panel, the white frames placed in the pattern of a rose and the night stars winked down at her, like diamonds caught in the quilt of night. A heavy feeling weighted on her heart and Hope felt exhaustion tug at the very essence of her soul. Too tired to fight anymore against the feelings that haunted every waking hour. Even in the moment when terror and the smell of burning meat was taunting her heart burned for him. The feeling of his stiffened but warm cheek against her pursed lips.. It had changed something. Before, denying the emotions was simple enough, chalk it up to the intrigue they shared for one another, however the kiss confirmed something more. A physical yearning that pulled at her slackened muscles and reawakened the moths that doubled in size. Their majestic wings stretched to the limits landed at the crown of her head and began to seep away any reasoning. As if it was her own cerebral cortex sizzling on an open flame. The unfairness of the entire situation brought with it an anger and determination to deny everything and fight however those feelings began to falter. She simply.. Didn't want to fight him anymore. Hope moved towards a pedestal atop it stood a stone statue of the head of some woman. Cracks had appeared in the smoothly carved stone starting from the cloth covering her breasts to the eyes unseeing but so expressive. She reached out to it and felt the cold material against her fingertips, grasping the slender neck with care and hoisting it upward. This would do well for defense.. Seeing as the other weapon had been confiscated.

           CRASH! A commotion drew Hope from her plans and she ran into the open doorway only to see Hannibal and Clarice locked in a battle of wills. The detective clutching the snow globe tight and holding it above as if to strike down at him, and Lecter grasping at her wrists to keep that from happening. Teeth clenched in aggravation he wiped around to see Hope was similarly clutching a blunt object and upon yanking away the globe came to her in short angry strides pulling it away with ease. Their faces only a few inches apart he hissed a warning.

"Sit back down or Agent Starling takes Krepner's place." And so she did. Listening to the babble of Krepner who bounced in his chair until finally he said something that caught Dr. Lecter's attention.

"Hey Hope! Wanna work for me? Ya know.. There's a lot of places for stuck up cunts like you in D.C. Sure to get a good pounding in there." Paul purred with the expression of a pleased child despite making such a vile statement. Letting out a cackle of laughter that punctured the silence and than leaning back into his chair almost making it fall back in the erratic movements. Hope could sense the hostility before any motion was made. The man once poised and pressed to the darkness of a corner reemerged in the light with a terrifying expression of loathing masked behind a coy smirk. Nodding to both of the women as if an inclination of an apology for having to hear that and grasped the metal handles of the chair beginning to wheel it out. With it now in full view Hope realized it was not a seat like they were allowed but instead a wheelchair.

"Now now... since you can not behave yourself You can sit at the children's table."

             A minute passed with Starling staring in silence after Krepner eyes lost in thought as if pondering what to do. Never before had Clarice been set in a situation where a concrete answer had not been presented.. And yet. Standing at the precipice of danger, a primal fear kept her rooted to the seat. Terror for what waited behind the door for them and what fate would come if they continued an assault. Hannibal's patience was already wearing thin and though often attempting to charge a situation head on she could barely stand without wobbling, would a fight be the best opinion? Hope's eyes followed Clarice's pointed towards the archway into the kitchen were no sounds emerged but they were both aware of what was occurring. Paul was either dead or would soon succumb to the wounds and die, there was no doubt about it. Loose ends was not something Lecter often allowed especially not when they were loud mouthed and impolite. Time slipped away with the tick of the clock and all they could do was sit. Sit and wonder what could they do.

"We- we need to.. go!" Starling mumbled in between heaving breaths grasping the side of the table as a dizzy spell almost sent her sprawling to the floor below. Hope registered the bad condition she was in, and knew what needed to be done. No matter the consequences she had sworn to keep Clarice safe and she would stick to that.

"I'll go. You sit here and rest. You can barely move.." With that, Hope heaved herself upwards and stumbled towards the archway. Stepping inside, her bare feet against the tiled floor cold to the touch but a numbness had set in. A dull nothingness that spurred each emotion and propelled her legs along the ground. Was it nerve or adrenaline? Neither question had a concrete answer, and honestly neither did Hope. Strolling along the tiles and stopping only when Hannibal reappeared from another room carrying a tan box neatly tied closed with a white ribbon in a bow. He said nothing, not an inclination, simply setting down the container and walking with lengthy purposeful strides till they were only a few inches apart. His warm breath hot against her face like the graze of a hand touching to her reddened cheeks. She took a step forward and placed a hand against his chest, pushing out the fingers in a weak attempt to further a space between them but with the ease of a tiger pinning down a bunny, he grasped at her wrists and pinned her up against the cold of a refrigerator. It hummed and buzzed rattling nosily with the commotion but his words cut over the noise. 

"Your far too weak to fight. Right now I could tear into that pretty little throat of yours and rip out your esophagus without skipping a beat in my heart." As if to prove his point, he danced his finger tips along the straight edge of her neck. Tracing the jutted bone till he met the crevice of the collar bone and leaned in nipping at the air only a few inches away from flesh. Hope stiffened feeling the rush of air and clatter of teeth so close to sinking in, but no fear came with it, just a jump of excitement. What a sickening thing to feel in such a situation but that was something she couldn't control. Keeping a steady gaze with him till he pulled away cursing silently under his breath. "But I won't, and we both know the reason why. Something.. has changed due to you. Accursed woman! Similar to the siren luring in sailors at sea I am allured to your song." 

                 He backed off to the kitchen counter eyes cast towards the door as if they couldn't bare to meet her own. All Hope could do was smile, the moths had taken over, and a love burned within her heart untampered by any guilt or desires. It was him, untouched by the sins that tainted his soul, he was all she wanted, so she took it. Rushing to his side and en-capturing his lips in her own in a wild moment of passion. Several lovers had shared a kiss but this was.. different. A thousand fireworks lit off from the tip of her curled toes to the bruises sprouting from their passionate but less than gentle embrace. His fingers clawing at her hips and thighs with reckless abandoned and only when they drew away to catch a breath did they realize the truth. A mutual love had grown, not affection, something more pure. Hope had finally given in to the Cannibal's kiss. 

"Leave with me. I can not stay in this country.. But I wish for you to come with me." He reached out a hand for her to take and without a moment's hesitation besides a glance of the open room with Clarice still sitting at the table, she took it. Listening to the approaching sirens and flashing lights she put the answer into words. 

"I'll go with you. I love you."

"As do I Ms- Hope." 

                                                                         ~The End?~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 43 117
After Turning Into a Cat, I Cheated in The Horror Game 變成貓後在恐怖游戲裏開挂 Author: 霧裏看霾 Status: 117 Chapters (Completed) Description: [A hot-tempered orange...
4K 57 115
Survive in a Horror Game by Falling in Love 在恐怖游戲裏靠談戀愛逃生 Author: 糖丢丢 Chapters: 134 Chapters (Completed) Description: It's not scary if a yandere like...
2.8K 78 10
On the night of September 2, 1980, Gemini Lupin-Black went missing, and on the morning of September 3, a little girl was found on the doorstep of Nei...
2.7K 4 120
I Opened a Safe House in the Unlimited Flow 我在無限流裏開安全屋 Author: 紫矜 Chapters: 119 Chapters + 4 Extras (Completed) Description: Xia Jing runs a safe ho...