Future Gohan's Fairy Tail (F...

By TevinMoore92

After Gohan's relentless struggles against two artifical humanoid cyborgs, Gohan dies in the end leaving Trun... More

A fight til the bitter end!!; Gohan's last stand Part I
A Fight til the bitter end!!; Gohan's last stand part II (end)
Resurrection and a new world!; Welcome to Magnolia Gohan!!
The First Job!!; The Return of the Titania
Lullaby on the loose!!; Future Gohan's Hyper Masenkō!!
Preview for the Galuna arc
Gohan Arrested!?; The Kame sen'nin ryū Training!!
The S-ranked mission!!; A trip to Galuna Island!
Deliora; Gray's past!!
Battle in Galuna Island!
Future Gohan vs. Deliora!!; Ur's revival!
The Phantom Lord!!; This means war!!
Fairy Tail Falls!?; Lucy's Secret!!
Kaiōken Unleashed!!; The strongest team vs. the element 4!
The wrath of a Saiya-jin!!; Phantom Lord Falls!
The Tower Of Heaven Arc preview
The Wizard Saint Trials!!; A Mother and Daughter Reunion!
Team Natsu goes on Vacation; Erza's horrible past!
The Game Of Paradise!; Confront the Past!!
The Power of Rokushiki!!; Erza vs Jellal!
Awaken the anger and rage!!; The Might of a Dragon and Saiya-jin
The Nightmare is over!!; Gohan's sacrifice and return!
Ideas for arcs
Informations of Characters
Laxus returns!!; Fairy Tail in trouble!
Light of willpower in Gohan!!; Laxus defeated!!
Arcs for the story

The Futuristic Saiya-jin vs. The lightning dragon!!; Gohan vs. Laxus

1.7K 32 4
By TevinMoore92

Laxus: Damn him! Making a mockery out of my superiority and my rule to Fairy Tail. *gritting his teeth in anger*
Gohan eyed him for a few seconds "You are..."

"Laxus, grandson of the master, the lightning mage." Erza answered with an annoyed tone

"Humph... you don't appear to be a weakling, Gohan so why don't you pair up with me." Laxus said

"...I'll pass." Gohan replied in a pissed tone "Weak or not, these guys are my friends."

Laxus scoffed at this "Then you too, are a weakling..."

"Why don't you take me on before making assumptions?" Gohan asked

"I'll beat your ass any day!" Laxus said as he charged up electricity in his hands, ready to strike.
Music Bgm M-1216

Gohan got into a fighting stance and waited for Laxus to blink, and as soon as he did, Gohan dashed at Laxus and elbowed him in the stomach. "Oof, well you might be fast but I've got the power advantage." Laxus said as he threw Gohan into the air and unleashed a devastating lightning attack at him.

Gohan however, recovered and dodged. He then threw his hands above his hands and charged a golden ball of ki "MASENKO...HA!" Gohan cried as he unleashed the ki into a beam. Laxus' eyes went wide as the attack came flying at him, he just managed to dodge the attack, which left a crater.

Upon hearing the noise of the explosion, everyone including Makarov came running out to see the fight. "What...the..." Macao muttered as he saw the massive crater.

Gohan teleported behind Laxus and punched him square in the face, sending him flying into the air. Natsu woke up, and saw what was happening, Gohan was beating Laxus with ease. Erza was shocked at how powerful Gohan was. "My bets are definitely on Gohan." Cana said

Laxus got up, his lip was bloody and he had a bloody nose. Laxus stared at Gohan with wide eyes of rage. "You bastard! LIGHTNING DRAGON'S ROAR!" Laxus roared before unleashing a destructive blast of lightning that was aimed to kill. "Laxus, you're taking this too far!" yelled Mira. "Laxus you idiot! He'll be killed!" Macao yelled. "Come on, Gohan..." Natsu said to himself

The blast was about to strike Gohan. "GOHAN!" Erza screamed in terror

"Ka... me... ha... me..." Gohan said to himself as he cupped his hands behind his back, creating a blue sphere

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Gohan roared as he released the sphere into a gigantic blue beam of light. The beam was tremendous, it swallowed Laxus' attack and was headed for him. Everyone was speechless at this. The blast looked like it was about to ravage Laxus. Smoke and rubble was everywhere, and everyone thought that Gohan had killed Laxus.

As soon as the smoke cleared, Gohan was standing there with an unconscious Laxus wrapped in his arm. "Jeez, I've only seen Gildarts do something as awesome as that..." Gray commented, while everyone was speechless at Gohan's power, there were hidden depths to it that no one, not even Makarov could fathom.

Gohan went inside the guild hall and placed Laxus in the med room. Everyone was waiting outside the room so that they could start questioning him. As soon as the door opened, Gohan was bombarded with questions.

During those times, Future Gohan began training Natsu and Gray the way of the Kame Sen'nin But had to keep up with his training as well. Utilizing what Piccolo used to defeat many of his enemies, he placed his fingers on his forehead and began to concentrate on All all of his ki.

Future Gohan: I've got to focus my ki. Piccolo would have shown me. *a yellow light formed in his finger tips as the energy began to spike* Makankōsappō (Special Beam Cannon)!!! *shoots towards the tree knowing that he may have to use this technique as a last resort move*

A/N: Yes. Gohan can use the special beam cannon. So now, you will see the true relationship between Future Gohan and Erza.

Little does the futuristic Saiyajin hybrid was training, Erza was watching Gohan from afar in the trees as Future Gohan began throwing rapid punches and kicks in midair imagining his opponents.

Erza: He certainly is dedicated to his martial arts despite not having any magic. But, he's definitely amazing after what he did for me against Jose. I think I might fall for him.. *blushing smile across her face *

Future Gohan Thinking: 'What is this feeling whenever I am around Erza? The last time she and I looked at each other, our hearts were beating faster. *throws out rapid kicks in the air*

Future Gohan settles down and relax knowing full well that another battle is going to happen and it will likely do something he might be able to save his friends and Erza as well.

To Be Continued..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.4K 1.8K 20
You are a fire mage with unusual fire magic. You make the fire take shape and smell and taste like different things. (For example you can make a fire...
197K 3.9K 23
╰┈➤┆(𝐘/𝐍) (𝐋/𝐍) is one of the sweetest girls you'll ever meet. She looks more innocent than mirajane. But behind that sweet smile is a butt kicki...
145 9 3
A young "wizard" runs away to the West, meets Lucy and Natsu, and joins Fairy Tail. They face challenges and triumphs together, while she tries to fo...
98.6K 1.9K 30
What if there was a next generation of Fairy Tail? What if they all had gone back to the past? What will the future parents do? How can the next gen...