In the World of Warriors (UND...

By xRedleafx

As a human, what would you do if you were transformed into a cat? Your normal 12 year old girl changes into a... More

Prologue
Chapter One: Thunderclan's New Arrival
Chapter Two: Prophecy
Chapter Three: Training, Dream, and Gathering
Chapter Four: The Chosen Three
Chapter Five: The Battle With the Beavers
Chapter Six: Freeing the water
Chapter Seven: Will life ever be the same?
Chapter Eight: Breaking the Warrior code
Chapter Nine: Secrets can't be kept
Chapter Ten: I will not bow
Note- Not a chapter
Chapter tweleve: Captured and Rescued
Chapter Thirteen: Warriors and Tunnels
Chapter Fourteen: Unknown Newcomers
Chapter Fifteen: Windclan
Chapter Sixteen: The Next Prophecy and More Secrecy
Chapter Seventeen: Secrets Unveiled
Chapter Eighteen: An Unforgettable Gathering
Chapter Nineteen: Darkness Rising
Chapter Twenty: The Final Battle

Chapter Eleven: New Clanmates

1K 25 12
By xRedleafx

     I have been training in Dark Forest for the past three nights. My training in Thunderclan has been falling apart so I intent to train harder. Ether because I kept getting it mixed up with some other Dark Forest battle move or I was too tired.

     "Hurry Redpaw! Graystripe and Cinderheart are waiting for us!" Ivypaw said impatiently.

     "Okay, okay don't bite my head off," I sighed.

     I got up and groomed bits and pieces of moss out of my fur. I could hear murmuring and whispering outside of the den.

     Better go see what it is.

     I walked out of the apprentice's den and saw that everyone's gazes were on a dark grey tom with black tints to his flanks and a white and ginger she-cat and they seemed a little older than us.

     "Please, you have to help her!" The she-cat begged. 

     A very light grey she-cat with a white tail about my, Dovepaw's, and Ivypaw's age, was coughing uncontrollably and a dark grey she-cat was standing over her daughter.

     Jayfeather hurried towards the she-cats and rubbed his paw along her back.

     "She has Greencough," He reported to Firestar.

     "What is Greencough?" The sick she-cat's mother asked shakily.

     "I'm so sorry Clove but it is a deadly sickness," Jayfeather dipped his head.

     Clove gasped among with some cats from Thunderclan.

     "Will Snowy survive?' The dark grey tom asked.

     "I don't know. I will try to heal her the best I can," Jayfeather said before picking up Snowy by the scruff and heading towards the medicine cat den.

     Clove, Firestar, and Brambleclaw walked into the den as well and disappeared into the den.

     Whoa! Poor Snowy.

     I glanced at the dark grey tom and the white and ginger she-cat. I decided to walk over to them. I padded towards her and they looked up to me with scared amber and green eyes.

     "Hi I'm Redpaw," I introduced myself.

     "I-I'm Autumn," The she-cat stuttered.

     "Don't be afraid Autumn. Jayfeather is a great medicine cat and doesn't fail," I encouraged Autumn.

"I'm Night," The dark grey tom said.

     Before I could reply, Dovepaw popped out from behind me.

     "Hi! I'm Dovepaw!" She said happily.

     "Uh hi. I'm Autumn and my brother is Night," Autumn introduced.

     They are related? But they don't look anything alike! I entered Nights mind and I could feel a trace of guilt. What would he be guilty about?

     "So what do you all do in the clan?" Autumn said.

      "We all hunt, fight for the clan, and stay loyal the Warrior Code," Ivypaw explained.

     "Once you are a warrior, it's like the best thing in the world!" Dovepaw bounced.

     "Whoa that's great!" Night commented.

     "I don't like hurting other cats. I mean I would if I had to but I can't hurt them," Autumn said, embarrassed.

     "I wonder if Jayfeather could take you as a medicine cat apprentice," I wondered out-loud.

     "A medicine cat? I don't think I would be good enough. Besides, I don't think that we are going to be staying," Autumn said quickly.

      We all fell silent at that thought. Hm, would they stay?

     "Come on Redpaw, Graystripe and Cinderheart must be impatient now!" Ivypaw said.

     "Right," I nodded.

     We walked towards the two warriors who were staring at us.

     "I know there was a lot of commotion but you still need to train. Unless you don't want to become a warrior," Cinderheart said angrily.

     "Sorry," Me and Ivypaw mumbled.

     "Okay well lets go to Training Hollow," Graystripe sighed.

     We all walked towards training hollow and reviewed over some basics. I can't believe I forgot that in a moon we will become warriors!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      We entered camp and everything was back to normal. Well almost to normal.

      There were still some cats gathered around Autumn and Night. Will they join?

     I crept in the medicine cat den and caught the pungent scent of herbs in the air. I glanced at Snowy. She was lying down on some moss and was sleeping.

      Jayfeather looked up and said, "She will heal soon."

     "That's great," I said with my mind somewhere else.

     "What's wrong?" Jayfeather asked.

    "Well, I just hope that Autumn, Night, Clove, and Snowy could stay in Thunderclan..." My voice drifted off.

      "Well that is their decision," Jayfeather said and was turning back to Snowy.

     "Okay well I'll see you later," I said farewell and headed out of the den.

     "So what happened?" Ivypaw asked.

     "Don't scare me like that!" I mrroowed with amusement along with Ivypaw.

     "Sorry!" Ivypaw apologized.

     "Well I was just wondering if Autumn, Night, Clove, and Snowy are going to stay in Thunderclan." I answered.

     "That would be so cool!" Ivypaw skipped to her paws.

     I nodded in agreement.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather beneath Highledge for a clan meeting!" Firestar yowled.

    Cats came from everywhere and sat beneath Highledge.

   "Clove and I have been talking and we have decided to let Autumn, Night, and Snowy be apprenticed," Firestar dipped his head to the Autumn and Night.

     Will Snowy get her apprentice name today?

     "Autumn, do you promise to uphold the warrior code for the rest of your life?" Firestar asked.

     "Actually I wanted to become a medicine cat." Autumn said shyly.

     "Of course," Firestar glanced at Jayfeather, "Do you approve, Jayfeather?"

     "Yes," Jayfeather answered.

     "Then by the powers of Starclan I ,Firestar leader of Thunderclan, give Autumn her apprentice name," Firestar yowled to the sky.

     "Autumn you shall be known as Autumnpaw. Your mentor shall be Jayfeather. May Starclan light your path. Tomorrow, when it is half-moon, you will be accepted by Starclan on your journey to the Moonpool," Firestar dipped his head.

     Autumnpaw was shivering with excitement and shifted her paws. She padded towards Jayfeather and they touched noses.

     "Night, Do you promise to uphold the warrior code for the rest of your life?" Firestar asked Night.

     "I do," Night lifted his head.

      "Then by the powers of Starclan I, Firestar leader of Thunderclan, give you your apprentice name. You shall be known Nightpaw," Firestar looked at Hazeltail,"Hazeltail, you shall mentor Nightpaw."

      Hazeltail, who looked surprised, walked towards Nightpaw and touched noses with him.

      "Autumnpaw! Nightpaw! Autumnpaw! Nightpaw!" Dovepaw, Ivypaw, and I cheered along with some warriors.

      After a few heartbeats, every cat yowled their names until Firestar raised his head.

      "This clan meeting is at an end," Firestar leaped off of High-rock and walked into his den.

     I padded towards the two newly named apprentices.

     "I can't believe we are apprentices!" Autumnpaw exclaimed.

     "Me too!" Nightpaw bounced to his paws.

     "Let's go ask our mentors if we can train together!" Dovepaw suggested.

     "Well I'm going to be in the medicine cat den," Autumnpaw told us before rushing off to the medicine cat den.

     "Come on," I said impatiently.

     Our mentors were talking to each other about how to train apprentices when we got there.

     "Hey Cinderheart, can we all train together?" Ivypaw asked.

     "Sure, but we have to start training for your big assessment soon," Cinderheart said to Ivypaw.

     We headed out of the camp and padded towards Training Hollow. After a minute or two, we reached Training Hollow.

     "So Dovepaw, Ivypaw, and Redpaw, why don't you show Nightpaw how to use the hunting crouch?" Lionblaze asked us.

     "Of course," Dovepaw nodded.

     All at once, we crouched low to the ground and stalked a leaf.

     "Great! Now Nightpaw, you can try,"Hazeltail said.

     Nightpaw nodded and stalked the same leaf perfectly.

     "Great job, now who want to practice the leap-double-slash move?" Graystripe asked.

     We all nodded.

     "So all you have to do is jump," Hazeltail leaped up into the air, "and claw at you opponent with both of your front paws," Hazeltail finished.

     "Can I try?" I asked.

     "Sure, practice on me," Graystripe nodded.

     I ran up to him and leaped in the air and slashed both of my front paws at his back, claws sheathed.

     "Great job! Dovepaw, do you want to try?" Lionblaze asked.

     "Okay!" Dovepaw said.

     She ran towards Lionblaze and leaped up and ran her front paws on his back, claws sheathed.

     The other apprentices did it perfectly and we started to hunt.

     "Okay so, you have to do is smell where your prey is and try to find it, but when you are stalking your prey, you need to tread quietly so the prey doesn't hear you." Hazeltail taught the lesson to Nightpaw.

     Nightpaw sniffed and looked around. A plump mouse appeared out of the bushes. Will he catch it?

     The dark grey tom crept up to the mouse and pounced on it. Wow he's a great hunter!

     "Great catch Nightpaw!" I congratulated.

     He blinked his thanks and looked at Hazeltail.

     "Nicely done! Lets get back to camp" Hazeltail said.

     Once we got back to camp, we all caught some prey. I caught three mice, Dovepaw caught a large squirrel, Nightpaw caught two more mice, Ivypaw caught two voles, Graystripe caught three thrushes, Lionblaze caught four mice, Cinderheart caught two birds, and Hazeltail caught three pigeons.

     "Nicely done you all," Brambleclaw nodded to us in approval.

     We placed our prey on the fresh kill pile, which was full since this years Greenleaf is plentiful, and we started to walk into our dens.

     "Well, today was great," I said to the other apprentices, who looked asleep on their paws.

     "Yeah I'm going to sleep," Dovepaw yawned.

     "Same," Nightpaw and Ivypaw murmmred at the same time.

     In a few minutes, they were asleep, but for some reason I couldn't. Why can I go to sleep? I felt an urge to go to the moor. Why would I want to go there? A thought came to me. Breezepelt? I really miss meeting him but we might get caught. I let my senses run free and I saw the moor.

     Breezepelt was at the lake, thinking, and looked lonely. What happened? I looked around and knew that the apprentices were already asleep. I'm going to go meet him! I got up quietly and crept our of the apprentices' den. Thornclaw was on watch so I better be careful.

     I padded silently towards the Dirtplace and went out of the smelly den. The lush green forest was silent except for the chirping crickets. I headed towards the Windclan border. I ran quickly towards the Windclan border and spotted Breezepelt. He was sitting in front of the lake, with his head down.

     "Breezepelt?" I said.

     He whipped his head around with surprised eyes.

     "Redpaw?" He said happily.

     "Yeah I-" I said but Breezepelt interrupted me.

     "Redpaw! Look behind you!" He yowled.

     All of a sudden, darkness came over me.

************************************************************************************************************

OMG! What happens next? Well you just have to find out in chapter 12! What happened to Redpaw? Will Thunderclan find out what happened to her? Who will save her 

XX~ xRedleafx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 4.3K 23
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
99.8K 3.8K 8
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
35.1K 844 89
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
28K 2K 49
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...