Unknown || kth. ✅

By someonepassingby

''You remind me of the ocean..'' ''Is it because I'm deep and mysterious?'' he asks. ''No, because you're sal... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
Finale
Author's Note 🤡

43

102K 7.5K 9.1K
By someonepassingby

A/N: I WOKE UP TO +600 VOTES WTF IM SHOOKETH I FUCKING LOVE YOU

''As long as it gets your dumb, crybaby face smiling again'' he mutters under his breath, watching the smile he had missed spread across your face once again.

-

''hey...'' he calls in annoyance, peering over at the large basket which had heaps of clothes in it. ''you planning on buying the whole store?''

''oh shit'' you had gotten a little carried away trying on a bunch of outfits, ''sorry~ shall I put em back?'' you grin sheepishly.

He gulps and looks away, a light pink dusting his cheeks. ''F-Fine, if you want them so badly. Not that I care''

''you're such a tsundere'' you grin, putting some back anyway. ''why don't you try some stuff on?''

''Are you telling me, the Gucci king to wear these peasant clothes? Fuck no'' he states, crossing his arms pretentiously.

''well sORRY'' you halt a hand up in defense. ''man be like I dont speak broke''

''but since you're insisting'' he clears his throat, ''I'll try on these average jeans''

Grabbing hold of a pair, he dashes into the changing rooms.

After a moment, he casually strides out, the clothing fitted onto his slender legs immaculately. You raise your eyebrows, eyes trailing down to his crotch.

''Those are some nice pants...mind if I test the zipper?'' you grin, his hooded eyes following your hand movement as you slightly unzip it. As you're playing around with the metal object, his long fingers suddenly grab your wrist.

Backing you against the wall, one arm is slammed beside your head while the other holds your wrist. ''wanna try that again, you little shit?'' he mutters with a glare.

''yeah!''

''shut the fuck up'' he mumbles, a light pink dusting his cheeks. ''Zip it back up, idiot''

''you just want me to touch your-''

''I said shut the fuck up'' he snaps, letting you zip it back up anyway. Your fingers brush against his hips, feeling him tense beneath your touch. Your fingers proceed to crawl towards his stomach, slipping beneath his shirt.

He towers over you, eyes glaring, as if daring you to continue. ''Touch me again, watch''

You poke his belly, prompting him. His eyes darken, fingers reaching to tilt your head sideways. In all but a split second, his lips are on your jawline, trailing down towards your neck, gently sucking on the skin above your collarbones. Sparks ignite in every atom of your body, your insides swirling in elation.

Footsteps near you, so he quickly pulls away and glances elsewhere. ''Shall we continue in the changing rooms?'' you whisper.

''You horny lil shit'' he scoffs, edging towards the changing rooms to take off his very tight jeans.

Flashing you a middle finger, he walks off, scanning through the accessories and picks out a necklace.

''for you'' he extends the item out towards you.

''a little shit...it matches you perfectly'' he grins, making his way towards the till. Despite it being a shitty gift, you clutch it to your heart preciously. ''thanks, daddy''

''It's getting dark..'' you glance at your phone to look at the time. 9PM. You didn't know why, but you had a weird gut feeling about something. You couldn't quiet put your finger on it..

''Is that all, babe?'' the guy at the till asks, shoving the items into a bag. You glance up and realise he was talking to you. ''Yeah, thanks''

''Who you calling babe?'' Taehyung glares, stepping in front of you. The man makes a confused face before moving on to the next customer.

When you leave the queue, he shoves all the shopping bags into your hands.

You roll your eyes at such gentleman behavior, following him from behind anyway. You look up, gazing at the twinkling stars that had started to appear in the black canvas above. A break from all this madness...you really needed this. But it's not long before the ubiquitous chain of thoughts begin to corrupt your mind once again, feeling like a heavy burden on your shoulders.

Dozing off into your thoughts, you fail to realise the group of girls which surround you. Or rather Taehyung. ''the fuck you want?'' he asks.

''I was wondering if you could give us your number..'' one of them giggle, putting her phone forward. Bitch, I'm standing right behind him the fuck.

''why?'' his deep voice questions.

''I mean, you're cute and all...''

''shit, I mean you ain't wrong but...'' he takes hold of the phone, dropping it onto the ground without a care in the world. ''I'm taken''

And then he walks away, disregarding the curses the girls threw at him. ''that was harsh'' you grin, satisfied. ''You're taken, huh?''

''Yeah, not by you though don't get gassed''

You're not even surprised at this point. Gripping the bags firmly, you walk under the starry sky, his presence the only sense of warmth springing from the cold. ''thank you for this''

''you not welcome'' he childishly responds, exhaling as his breath formed smoky puffs in the frigid air. ''the stars are beautiful tonight, but you know what else is?'' he asks, and you can literally sense the roast incoming. ''you're gonna say something like Yeontan, aren't you?''

''Winter Bear. Produced by me, 10/10 would recommend. Though Yeontan is beautiful too''

You nod, noting it down in your phone. Gaze fixated onto the device, you bump into a figure causing the bags in your other hand to drop.

''shit, sorry-'' you crouch down to pick your belongings back up, but pause when you notice a pair of polished boots next to them. Your gaze follows the figure back up, eyes widening in unease.

The unknown man adorned a long coat and a uncanny hat which covered half of his face. His skin looked unusually pale and porcelain, strands of hair obscuring his shadowed eyes.

''need some help?'' he crouches down to your level, and your stomach almost jumps. His aura was almost paralyzing.

You gulp, hands beginning to shake in the company of his presence. You weren't exactly scared, it was something about him that made your bones shiver. Taehyung watches him silently, eyes narrowing in suspicion.

''You got a problem with Yeontan?'' his hoarse voice speaks up, almost as if he was listening to your previous conversation. You snap your gaze towards him in puzzlement.

He looks up and meets your gaze.

A pair of hands pull you up abruptly as your breath is sucked into an inaudible gasp. It was only for a split second, but in the void of darkness beneath his hat, those two eyes were like hot, burning magma, staring through your soul.

Taehyung holds you securely, eyebrows furrowed as he glares at the mystery man before him. ''Who the hell are you? How do you know Yeontan?''

''You tell me, Taehyung '' his voice is laced with amusement, lips forming a sinister smirk.

He stands upright once again, adjusting his hat so it veiled most of his face.

''You may know who the Lord is...'' he mutters, voice a cacophony of malice and animosity. ''...but have you wondered who the King is?''

Dropping the ambivalent line into the air like a bomb, he walks away.

A/N: [Scenario] Trying to flirt

Taehyung: So you come here often?

Y/N: this is my fucking house

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Freaks By Sam

Fanfiction

113K 4.6K 124
BTS x reader ~ They called you monsters. Freaks. And little by little you started to believe in it. Letter by letter. Word by word. Monster. ~ Discla...
84.3K 4.9K 38
"you're just a stupid red." "..." "why don't you just kill yourself?" "..." because when i try, i end up getting too scared •15+ •trigger warning sta...
13.6K 1K 37
"Why does this place feel like I'm high?" "Honestly? You could be." Falling into the rabbit hole takes you on a trip of the lifetime. Do you know wha...
1.2K 82 37
"We're just two different beings, we don't fit. Like the moon and the sun." I whispered. "What if you're wrong, what if you're the moon and I'm the...