WANT // B.E

De billieachess

the rewrite is out; read it instead please :) ============================== "I want you and you want me, so... Mais

{Rewrite}
{Cast}
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{25}
{26}
{27}
{28}
{29}
{30}
{31}
{32}
{33}
{34}
{35}
{36}
{37}
{38}
{39}
{40}
{41}
{42}

{8}

9.3K 225 227
De billieachess

Hope's POV

It had been about a little over a month since Billie had stayed over, meaning it was now October 12th. Throughout the month I had found myself trying to find any excuse to hang out with Billie. There was just something about her but I just didn't know what it was exactly.

Nothing much had happened between the two of us despite the events that happened that day. We may have shared a few kisses since then but that was it for the most part.

I now had five or six tardies in all, meaning I wouldn't be exempt from any of my tests. Two years ago, to be exempt you had to have an A and three or less absences to be exempt. Or for a B, you could only miss two or less days. But they changed it to not only did you have to have the grade and not miss more than two or three days, but you couldn't have more than five tardies. Goodbye to that I guess.

I honestly can't recall a time that I wasn't exempt for a test, so this was definitely a first. But if I was being honest, as long as I got to hang out with Billie, it was worth it.

Speaking of, I'm hanging out Billie right now. We was shopping for Halloween costumes. Yes, I know that we're both seventeen and 'we're too old for Halloween costumes' or whatever the fuck but I don't care. Don't hate.

Billie had, for some reason, agreed to match with me. I brought it up last week. It went a little like this.

"So Halloween is coming up." I said as we shuffled to the parking lot of the school. It was the end of the day and I had been riding with Billie to and from school for about two weeks now.

"Mhmm. I know." She said simply.

We reached her car and she walked over to the passenger door and opened it for me, smiling softly. I smiled back and got into her car. She walked around the car and got into the car herself.

"I'm going to Drew's Halloween party. Every year, people talk about how cool it is and how into the spirit people get with their costumes. I want to see what it's like, seeing how it's probably my last chance." I explained.

She nodded her head. "Then I'll be going too."

I felt my lips tug into a huge smile. "Really? What're you gonna wear?"

She shrugged, backing out of the school. I perked up at that. "Yo, we should like... match or some shit." I chuckled a little.

She scoffed. "As if."

I pouted. "Aww come on. We could be like... the two hottest bitches there if we'd match."

She stopped at the red light and turned to look at me. "Do you really wanna match?"
I nodded eagerly, my smile returning. "Well what we even be?"

I thought for a moment. I honestly didn't think I'd get this far. "I'm not sure, but we can look and see what our options are."

She smiled softly. "Sounds like a plan mamas."

So here we are, shopping for Halloween costumes. We had been here for a good two hours and still no luck.

Billie smirked as picked up a costume and held it in front of me. "This would be hot."

"Billie." I sighed. "For the last time, I'm not going as a 'sexy apple', whatever the hell that is."

She groaned. "Then what're we gonna wear, baby?"

I let out a groan of my own. "I honestly don't know. Let's go look around one more time."

She frowned but grabbed my hand and dragged me to the first aisle of costumes. We continued looking until I saw something that caught my eyes. I let go of Billie's hand and picked up the two costumes.

Billie smirked. "I like that. We could get fake blood and shit for it."

I nodded my head. "Yeah, me too. Let's go get the fake blood and then we can finally go home."

We walked to the end of the aisle and I grabbed a gallon of the fake blood. Billie grabbed one as well and I raised an eyebrow at her. "We only need one, Bil."

She shrugged her shoulders. "We're getting two just incase, babygirl." I shrugged my shoulders as well. She's got a point.

We walked over to the counter and checked out the two costumes and the fake blood, leaving the store after.

-

It was now Tuesday, October, 15th. It was lunch and I sat with Alexis, Kaiden, and Devon.

I had spoken with Devon a few days after the party and told him that the kiss didn't mean anything. He understood and said that he had a bit of alcohol in his system at the time and didn't expect it to mean anything. I didn't have any classes with Devon but he sat with us at lunch. And I told Billie and she was pretty cool about the situation.

"So are you guys going to Drew's Halloween party?" I asked, taking a bite of my pizza. They all nodded their heads.

"Yeah, I've already got my costume picked out too." Kaiden explained. "It's gonna be lit, just you wait."

"Have you guys picked out your costumes yet?" I asked Lexi and Devon.

Dev nodded and smiled. "Yeah. I know this is overdone, but I'm going as the Joker. I'm even dying my hair green for it."

"But you just dyed it blonde it, Devvy." I whined. So, I may or may not be obsessed with his hair. It was just so smooth... and beautiful.

He chuckled. "I know. That's why I'm using temporary dye."

I nodded my head and smiled softly. "Right. Green would look good on you but the blonde looks great." I chuckled.

I turned to Lexi. "What about you?"

"Well to be honest, I don't know how to explain it. It's like some skeleton witch type shit or something. You'd really just have to see it." She shrugged.

"Well I can assure you, that my costume is gonna destroy all of yours." Kaiden smirked.

"Then what's this oh so great costume of yours?"

"Lucifer his fucking self." Kaiden smirked.

I frowned. "Dude, that's sooo overdone though."

Kaiden pouted. "But it has a cape! And I'm getting a cane too!"

I laughed. "Whatever."

He glared. "Well then what's your costume, Ms. I Judge People's Costumes."

I put my hand over my heart and made a shocked expression. "Excuse me? I never said that! I just said that it's over done. But my costume is cool. I'm actually matching with someone."

They all cooed. "I bet it's Billie." Lexi said, a knowing smirk plastered onto her face.

I felt my face heat up a little and I looked down at my tray, a small smile making its way to my lips. Dev shoved me gently. "So it is?"

I nodded my head. "Yeah. We're going as these, like anonymous murderers type thing. I like it."

Lexi squealed. "That's so cute."

I slapped her shoulder playfully. "Oh shut up."

I looked to the table in front of ours, where Billie was sat on top of the table, laughing with the people surrounding her. She looked over to me and we locked eyes. She smirked and winked at me, causing me to look away shyly, returning to the conversation.

-

For whatever reason, Mr. Howard had decided not to give us any work today... at all. But hey, I'm not complaining. Everybody was either sleeping or doing something on their phones. Billie was yet to come into class, and it had been ten minutes since class started. But that was expected.

My phone buzzed. I opened the message.

iMessages
Billie Bob

Yo
We doing anything in 4th?

No. Literally nothing. I'm bored as
hell.

Okay
Then you should totally skip
and come hang out with me

But we're getting a hundred just for
staying in class the whole time. And it's
a test grade

Ugh
Well I guess I'll be in there in
five minutes

Alright see you

After about five minutes had passed, there was a knock at the door. Mr. Howard opened the door and Billie walked in. She walked to the back of the class and slouched in the seat beside me. She turned to me.

"Hey mamas."

"Hey, Bil." I smiled.

"So we get a one hundred for a test grade just for being in here?" Billie asked.

I nodded my head. "Yep. I honestly don't know why but I'm not complaining. I mean damn, I need it." I chuckled.

"Yeah, me too."

-

I walked inside my house after Billie dropped me off. She said she would've spent time over here, but her parents were home and they wanted to spend time with her and Finneas, which I understood.

I looked towards the couch and almost gagged as I saw Josh, and his girlfriend of two weeks at the most, making out. Well, I say making out but it was more like Josh just shoving his tongue down Tessa's throat.

Tessa is blonde and has beautiful blue eyes. Her voice makes it sound like she's always sick, but it was still beautiful, if that makes sense. She wasn't all that bad looking in all honesty and with the little amount of time I've spent with her, she seemed pretty cool.

Josh pulled away when he noticed that I was still standing there. "You just gonna stand there and stare or what? Because you're making me uncomfortable".

I glared. "You're making me uncomfortable. Next time, at least do it in your room instead of the living room." And with that, I went up to my bedroom and started on the pile of homework that I had already collected somehow.

maria_presta on IG and TikTok as Tessa. Just watch a few of her tiktoks to see what I mean about her voice lmao ^

A/N Omggg it's been too long since I've updated and I'm sorry! I had writers block and yea that sucked. Halloween is next chapter  😈 It's mostly because I'm impatient as fuck lmao. I hope you don't mind.

I'm going to (try) to publish a chapter every Sunday. I know waiting a week for an update isn't ideal but I just can't do one everyday. But you're getting one today and then one next Sunday 💞

Also this is unedited, so please excuse any mistakes.

Also also, thank you so much for 1.5k reads, that is absolutely insane! 💞💞

Words:
1769

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

172K 4.1K 61
"oh my god, help. i'm dead. her eyes. her eyes, dude." ----- obviously willow had heard of the famous billie eilish already, i mean, how could you no...
122K 2.7K 33
✨gxg✨ House sitting during a pandemic can have its perks when you find out Billie Eilish lives next door. Adult content. Adult language. Drug use. A...
309K 7.9K 42
"yo, Athena, get over here" I turned my head and saw Billie. The last time we properly talked was like middle school, and she was just asking for an...
80.9K 2.2K 52
When I met her, I fell in love with her smile. With her laugh, which she gave so free and loud, or soft and breathy in my ear. I'd fallen in love wit...