monster musume x shota

By JamesHall137

when your mom and dad died on a plane crash going to a meeting for the company that they owed a month later a... More

bio/harem
chapter 1
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5

chapter 2

9.1K 82 145
By JamesHall137

As I was trying to think of a excuse.

Toki: sigh your not aloud to drink.

*Turns to leave*

Ryo:*sticks tongue out*

Toki:*turns back to see you stick it out*

Ryo:(shit)

Toki: oh so you wanna play with tongues.

Ryo:*light blush*w-what do you mean?

Toki:*smirks*will I'm a dog girl  so I know how to lick if you know what I mean.

Ryo: hmm no I don't.

Toki: wait what.

Ryo: I said I don't know what you mean.

Toki: sigh your just to precious for this world.

Ryo: meh.

Toki: so what do you want for dinner.

Ryo: a triple double crunch wrap from taco Bell.

Author: hell yeah sorry just hungry literally waiting for food at taco Bell as I type this.

Toki: no your going to have a home cooked meal.

Ryo*pouts* fine how about spaghetti.

Toki: okay.

Time skip after dinner.

Ryo: hey toki.

Toki: yeah.

Ryo:*light blush* can I ask a favor.

Toki:( I could eat you up)sure.

Ryo: *light blush*can I um you know what never mind.

Time skip.

Ryo's pov

As I was walking around not doing anything I was thinking about what I was wanting to ask earlier.

Ryo:(AHHHHH I can't believe that I was about to ask if I could pet her)

With toki.

Toki:(I wonder what he wanted to ask me earlier you know what I'ma find him and find out.)

With ryo.

I was going to the kitchen I had a secret stash of candy bars in there as I was getting them down I heard a.

Toki:ahem.

I turned around and saw toki.

Toki: sooo ryo what are you doing.

Ryo:*hides candy behind back* nothing.

Toki: oh really cause it looks like you was about to get a sugar rush off that candy bars you there behind your back.

I then made a run for it good thing there was to exits to the kitchen.

Toki: get back here!

Toki was chasing me but I hoped she didn't know the house layout to good yet so I went to the pool room as I got in there there was a indent by the door it was just big enough for me to fit in I then saw toki run past and she looked around and then saw the door to the picnic area she ran out there and I ran out the pool room to my bedroom when I got there I shut the door and layed on my bed and started to eat a candy bar I then turned on my iPad and but on some Markiplier.

Author: one of my favorite YouTubers.

Time skip 10 minutes.

I then heard my door open I turned around with half a Hershey bar in my mouth and I saw toki.

Toki: *pants* ryo.

Ryo: he's not here right leave a message after the beep.

Just then toki jumped from the door to my bed and grab me and hugged me from behind.

Ryo:*light blush* could you please l-let go.

Toki:*smirks* nope this is your punishment.

Ryo: but it makes me feel strange.

Toki: and what do you mean by that.

Ryo: i-it's to embarrassing to say.

Toki:*leans in close to his ear* oh come on you can tell me.*licks ear*

Ryo:*light blush*Nye!

Toki: let's see it's about bed time anyway so I think we're going to bed.

Small time skip.

Ryo: um toki.

Toki: yeah what is it.

Ryo: is it okay if I turn around.

Toki:*smirks* sure.

Ryo:*turns around* you Know what I think the other way was better.

Toki then latches on to you and puts your head in to her chest.

Ryo:*blushing* t-toki.

Toki: get comfortable.

Time skip morning.

Toki's pic

As I was waking up I saw that ryo wasn't in bed with me so I went down to see where he went as I got to the the kitchen I saw him trying to to get the ice cream out the freezer it so funny I couldn't help but giggle.

Ryo's pov

As I was trying to get the ice cream I heard.

Toki:*giggles*

Ryo:*turns around* oh hi toki.

Toki:hi ryo me mind telling me what your looking for.

Ryo: oh uhh well I wa-

*Phone rings*

Ryo: oh the phone I'll get it.

*Runs out of the kitchen*

Ryo: *picks up the phone* hello.

Miss Smith: ah ryo I'm bringing you another girl see you soon.

She then hung up the phone.

Toki: who was it.

Ryo: it was miss Smith she said that she has another girl for me.

Toki: well looks like I'm going to have to share you with someone else.

Small time skip

Just then we heard a knock on the door I went to open the door when I opened it I saw miss Smith and.

???: Hi I'm Mila.

Ryo:hi I'm ryo.

Just then I saw someone else behind miss Smith she had stitches.

Author: hmmm I wonder who that could be if you haven't watched the anime go watch it first.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 4.2K 45
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨πŸ’Œΰ­§β‹† Λšο½‘β‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
342K 16.5K 77
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
644K 39.3K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...