Addicted To You (Spider-Man x...

By TheNotoriousPotato

Peter gets teleported into another universe. There he meets new heroes and teams up with them. Inside that g... More

A new hero.
A New Start.
Getting to know each other.
Just a dream??
The tables have turned???
First time patroling.
First Inside Problems.
The Fire.
Love.
How?
A second chance.
The Truth.
Not A Chapter.
The last of it?
The League is back Part 1
A tough fall.
Meeting the Batfamily.
The promise.
The Justice League.
Imortant News.
The Batman's test.
The 'Party'
I'm sorry miss Roth.
"I will come for you Bruce"
Nightwing is awake!
"How did i get in this mess..."
LET THE MARATHON BEGIN!!!
Texting with Jay.
The start of his comeback.
A/N
"We have to leave..."
"You're Back!"
"You vs me."
THAT'S WHY IM THE CHAMP.
"The Black Mask?"
"They would've loved you."
The prank.
'Alex is cool.'
'0007'
0007's final mission.
This universe's Peter?
Clearing some things out.
More food=Faster healing.
Maximum Effort.
Triple team the 'Mask'
Some explaining...
No sleep, no problem.... OR not.
A/N Please read.
The Demon (is) Within.
Recovery...
I've been tagged!
"You'll have to kill me."
More Heartbreak.

Teamwork.

2.4K 37 9
By TheNotoriousPotato

Spider-Man had the mugs washed, and until the others would come down he went to his room. He stood by his window watching the beautiful view "Can beauty come out of ashes?" he said as he heard 3 knocks on his door. "Yeah?" he said "Aye Pete its Gar, breakfast is ready."  he looked at the door "I'll be in the kitchen in a minute." looking back some more seconds at the view and then walked out of his room. Entering the kitchen he saw all of the Titans there "Good morning Pete" Said Nightwing "Hey, goodmorning everyone". "When did you wake up" Dick said "Actually really early, i had a nightmare and then i couldn't sleep." Pete said as he sitted next to Damian, the chair next to him was empty, Raven hasn't come yet. He was a bit worried but he said she would be fine, probably on the roof. "Do you wanna talk about it or you're good now?" Grayson said "Nah, its fine. I've already talked to someone and its fine." He said smiling "Who? it wasn't me or Kori we were sleeping, it obviously wasn't Garfield because even if he was awake when you saw the nightmare the only he could manage to do is to make it worse *everyone laughed except Gar* it wasn't Jaime because he is never awake before 7, Damian not in a million years, Jon won't wake up even if a volcano errupts next to him, so that leaves out... RAVEN! Did Raven help you?" Dick said paying attention only to Peter, in his mind he was hearing Kori's words from yesterday about Pete and Rachel "Yeah, she made me see a different point of view at it, she is a geat friend." He said smiling and started eating. Nightwing turned to look to his girlfriend, she whispered something at him his eyes opened wide "ARE YOU SERIOUS?" he said kinda loud "Yes" she answered laughing. Raven walked in wearing a big smile on her face, everyone was watching her not giving a damn about their food, even Cyborg. "Raven...what...what happened to you?" Beas boy said curious "What do you mean?" she said while making her breakfast "You're...you're smiling..." Beast Boy answered smoothly because he didn't want to get her to her bad side "Recent events, made me feel great that's all." She said with a little bit of her normal tone in her voice. She took a sit next to Pete. "So... recent events huh...?" Said Nightwing ironically and smiling "Yes Dick, recent events." She said taking her old serious face. "Ok, so today we have combat training it will be about teamwork, also its a test to the newest member" he said looking to Pete smiling and he continued "Me and Kori hasn't decided yet if it will be all the titans or we will split up in teams. You have to get ready for anything. How it will go down you will know it when the time for training comes. Any questions?" He said. "Uh yeah, how do you do the training? I mean you have bad guys locked in the tower or something?" Everyone laughed "We are training in a simulator, with holograms." "Oh ok, i got it" Pete said "Why, how did you train to get out there and fight crime?" said Beast Boy "That's the thing, my training to fight crime was 'One bruise at a time.' I learned the hard way. Out there 14 years old fighting thieves and all that." Spider-Man explained to Beast Boy "That was dangerous-" Nightwing said but got cut of by Spider-Man "I know, but in my case, i didn't have any options to learn to fight crime." Pete said "I guess you are right" Nightwing agreed. 

The Titans left the kitchen only Cyborg stayed behind as it was his turn to do the dishes. Nightwing and Kori got into their room "Come on show me."He said champing at the bit. "Okay before that hear this. I Woke up and went up to the roof to take some air, there i saw them sitting next to each other. She was holding his arm and they were talking about his dream. And SHE SMILED. RAVEN SMILED." "If i don't she proof i don't believe anything i hear." Nightwing said "Fine here" Kori said opening her phone going to her gallery and opening a video. After 2 minutes Nightwing yelled "NO WAY, HOW DID YOU-" he was cut by Starfire "First of all, be quiet. Now, i flew a little bit away so Raven couldn't feel me. But when i got closer she didn't feel me, she was so in the moment that nothing else bothered her probably. Nightwing turned to her giving her a smirk, on of those that meant that he had a plan, maybe a stupid or a good one. Only time could tell. 

Spider-Man was walking to his room, there he saw Victor about to knock blue beetles door "Hey Cy when do we have training?" Victor looked at his arm wich turned into a holographic clock "In about 10 minutes Pete, i think you should go and put your suit on." Peter smiled and got into his room. 

Training room 11 a.m.

"So we thought about it and we came to the conclusion that we will work in pairs of 2. Let's start, Damian choose your teamate." "Jon" said Robin, monotone. "Gar what about you?" "Jaime you're lucky enough to team up with the best titan-" he got cut by the laughs of the other titans. "Sorry Gar, Now Raven you have to choose between Cyborg and Spidey, who is it gonna be" he said while giving a cunning look at his girlfriend who has figured out what he was doing, he knew exactly the outcome, he knew the exact choice that everyone would make, which would leave Raven to make a choice Pete or Victor, she smiled. "Sorry Victor, im going with Peter." Victor smiled because he knew what Nightwing wanted to do. Raven's cheeks turned red but nobody realised because  she had her hood on. "You're such a dork" Starfire whispered and Dick smiled. 

Everyone finished their training the leading teams were Kori's and Damian's who had eliminated 100 holograms in 2 minutes, the limit was 3 minutes. "Peter and Raven your turn, let's see what you got" Raven was standing next to Peter she turned to him to see him smiling and putting his mask on "You think we can do it?" Raven asked "If the nightmare meant that i need help then when we finish we are gonna be the best team." he said  "No way we gonna beat Kori-" she was cut by him "Have faith" he said and she could feel him smiling. And so it began the chemistry  was unbelievable they were eliminating the holograms. Everyone was watching wide eyed. At a moment they saw Peter "Raven" he said while jumping as she was flying she grabbed his hand and threw him forward "There you go" she said he webbed with both of his hands next to a holograms legs to get him speed he pulled the webs and he smashed the hologram in the ground causing it to vanish. Also a hologram threw and axe at Raven Spider-Man saw it and webbed to the ceiling webbing the axe and throwing it back to the hologram. When they finished all 100 the timer was saying 1:30. They finished in half the time. "Heh i told you Rae." He said taking of his mask. "I guess you were right" she said smiling and taking off her hood. "How did you...do that?" Nightwing said with his mouth opened "Well, i don't know, we did good?" he asked "Obviously... YOU WON" Kori said and  Raven smiled. "Okay go get a shower and continue your day if anything comes up i will let you know" Dick said and held his girlfriend's hand while walking out of the training room. The others left to, but Peter stayed their watching at the weapons. The swords and all that staff until he heard a voice "You should consider starting using one of those." He turned and saw Raven "Nah, i prefer my fists, also i've never used anything like these." He said and started walking to the exit "Hey, you going to your room?" she asked "Yes, and see what i will find to busy myself."he informed  "Well i can make a portal and get us closer to our rooms." she said "Hm, sounds cool." He said as Raven opened a portal and they both walked through it. They got to Ravens room. "Huh, so this is your room?" Peter said "Yes, not what you thought it would be." "It's exactly  how i imagined it." he said smiling "We made a pretty good team out there. It felt good." She said "Yes, it was nice. Thanks for picking me though." Raven blushed "Yes, for that, it came out automatically." She said looking down to hide her smile "I already told you, you don't have  to hide your emotions. And trust me that comes from a guy that he had to hide a whole personality behind a mask for 2 years." He said looking at Raven and smiling. "Wow, it must have been really hard for you." she said "Yeah, kinda. But people don't really care. They love the mask only." He said leaning down his head. "Does that bother you?" She asked "Well...now...no. I really feel that i have real friends now, i got to meet them because of my powers but they like Peter as much as Spider-Man." He said smiling looking out of the window. "Well, you're right, i really like Peter." She said and layed her hand on his shoulder. "Thanks, i will go now. I will take a shower and she what the rest of the day has in stake." he informed her "Ok, i will try to plan something for the night." Raven said "That will be nice." He walked out of the room.  

Spider-Man's POV: 

Just had dinner. The others say that we can relax at the living room but today, i'm going to take a nap. My head's stilla little foggy from the nightmare and the whole dimension thing, but when i got teleported the city was in a perfect condition. The super-villains had all been moved in a arctic banker-prison. 10 times better security than the raft as they say its inaccesible so that calms me a little. I still thinking about what Aunt May is doing but i can't really do anything, but  she is strong, she will make out obviously. But she is gonna worry about me for sure. I just vanished and she knows nothing. I just hope there was a way to let her know that im alright...

Raven's POV: 

It's 6 o'clock. Pete's been sleeping since 3. But i understand he didn't have a good sleep at night, i've been meditating pretty much. I need to keep my father under control. Now what i said i would plan is to get the team to watch a movie. I've asked everyone what movie they would like to see. Most of them wanted to see a thriller. Well everyone except Garfield who is too scared but he doesn't admit it. Also im sure Nightwing and Starfire want to see a thriller as an excuse to cuddle. Well i didn't ask Pete because i don't want to wake him up but im pretty sure he won't have a problem with it. 

12 in the night. Roof of the Tower. 

Raven had everything up projector seats pop corn with a little help from Cyborg and Starfire. 

Spider-Man's POV:

I've been awake for like 4 hours but i stayed at my room fooling around my phone which has also corrupted and i had to reset it. New accounts and stuff, pretty boring but it had to happen. I was listening to music when i remembered that Rachel said she would plan something for the night it was 11:50  i just hope it was something that she planned to do late at night. I didn't want to left her alone, we've been doing good, we've started to form a great friendship but only that. It's too early for anything else. Also she seems to really understand what i've been threw. Now that i think of it i've never heard her story, when we were saying our storys before her turn she left the room not in a hurry or anything just left. I got up put on jeans and a red hoodie and started walking towards the door as i heard three knocks. "Yes?" i said "Hey Pete its Dick, Raven has planned a movie night and she told me to come and get you." I was relieved that i wasn't late. I opened the door there was NIghtwing in his normal clothes. "So movie night?" i asked "Yeah, we are gonna be watching a thriller." "Interesting, do you like thrillers?" i asked "Well, i guess they are okey, but i will be watching because i think it will be a great moment for me and Starfire." he said smiling "Nice, you two are made for each other Dick." i said nervous because i called him by his real name for the first time, but he didn't seem to mind "So, what's up with you and Raven?" He asked winking "Well, she is a really good person, but for now only that also she is a great friend, its too early for anything else." i said feeling my heart beating faster "Huh, wise. I like it." he said punching me slightly on my arm. We arrived at the Rooftop everyone was there, already sitting .

Raven's POV:

We had everything setted up. With help from Kori and Victor the 'Cinema' was ready. Everyone was there i've sended Dick to take Pete, i told him to not mention that i sended him. There they were, he was wearing jeans and a red hoodie, i have to admit he looked handsome almost the same height with Dick. Grayson had already said he would sit next to Kori as i've imagined. Next to me was an empty chair, i didn't really care but when i saw him i wanted him to sit next to me. I don't know why but i just wanted. He came closer "Can i-" i cut him off "Sure Pete." he smiled and took a sit. The movie was on for the past 10 minutes the jumpscares had started early, Garfield was a dog and he was sitting behind Jaime, the others seemed to like the movie, well Damian wasn't showing any emotion good or bad so i don't know about him. Then i thought of something. I moved my left leg right a little bit until my knee met Peter's "Hey Pete, do you like the movie?" i asked telepathically "What the-" he thought but i answered before he finished "It's one of my powers. We can talk threw thoughts and not loud." "wow cool. Well the movie is what a thriller should be not to many special effects and scary. Did you pick it?" "Yes, i hoped everyone would like it" "I assure you that everyone likes it, well except Kori and Dick" he said i looked at them and they were kissing "Yeah, right" i said smiling  "Also thanks for sending Dick to tell me about the movie "Oh he told you..." i said as i wanted to turn and shout at Grayson but i didn't. "Well then i will let you enjoy the movie i've already seen it once. Here is one of the best parts of the movie." i said "Okay, i will pay attention." i moved my leg away smiling looking at him, he had his hoodie on looking at the movie. We were really close, i was feeling tired, all day awake i felt a little off. So i decided to close my eyes and rest for a bit. Well, i kinda fell asleep, but when i opened my eyes i was in shock. I was in his hug leaning towards him and he leaning towards me my arms arround him and his right arm arround my neck. It was really comfy. "How long have i been asleep?" i asked him "About 30 minutes" he answered "And how long have we been like this?" "About 25 minutes." he said, i could sense him smiling, i blushed but didn't bother the movie had about an hour more. I stayed there in his hug, i sensed Dick and Kori watching but i really didn't care at the moment but i knew i had to talk to them tomorrow. 

The movie finished everyone help to get the stuff inside the tower. As they were walking to their rooms, Raven and Spider-Man, "Now whats you thoughts on the movie?" Raven asked "Awesome." he said smiling. They reached Ravens room. "Goodnight Rae, it was a perfect day. Also the hug while the movie was playing was great." He said smiling and blushing, Rachel's cheeks turned red also "Haha, yeah it's been a great day, and you are a great pillow Pete. Goodnight." 

====================================================================================== Might be a little long, but i wanted to put this whole day inside one chapter. I think its good. Also yeah, i going for a Peterae relationship i always thought how this 2 would work together. Next chapter will be dropping in a max of 3 days. Thanks for reading. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.7K 60
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
337K 19.4K 73
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
993K 17.8K 80
"α΄΅'ᡐ ⁿᡒᡗ ᡗʰᡉ α΅α΅’α΅’α΅ˆ ᡍᡘʸ ˒ⁱᡉⁿⁿᡃ, ʳᡉᡐᡉᡐᡇᡉʳ ᡗʰᡃᡗ. α΄΅ α΅ˆα΅’ ʷʰᡃᡗ α΄΅ ʷᡃⁿᡗ, α΄΅ ᡗᡃᡏᡉ ʷʰᡃᡗ α΄΅ ʷᡃⁿᡗ. ᴬⁿᡈ α΄΅ ʷᡃⁿᡗ ΚΈα΅’α΅˜." 𝘚π˜ͺ𝘦𝘯𝘯𝘒 𝘸𝘒𝘴 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘒𝘴𝘡 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘡𝘒...