A Heart for Two Dolls (UglyDo...

TMNTFAN397 tarafından

Dawn, a newcomer perfect doll moves in to live at UglyVile at first and became friends with Moxy and the gang... Daha Fazla

New Character: Dawn
Chapter 1: Welcome to UglyVille
Chapter 2: Meet Dawn
Chapter 3: I Need To Leave
Chapter 4: Into The Tunnel
Chapter 5: Institute of Perfection
Chapter 6: The Ugly Truth
Chapter 7: Lou's True Colors
Chapter 8: Dawn's Flashback
Chapter 9: Mandy's Glasses
Chapter 10: The Spy Girls
Chapter 11: The S's of Messes
Chapter 12: Lou and Ox Reunited
Chapter 13: All Dolled Up
Chapter 14: Ox's Truth
Chapter 15: Lou and Dawn's Date
Chapter 17: Rescue Mission
Chapter 18: Getting Ready
Chapter 19: The Gauntlet
Chapter 20: Defeat Lou
Chapter 21: Uglies and Pretties
Chapter 22: The Surprise
Chapter 23: The Wedding
Chapter 24: The Ending

Chapter 16: Kidnapped

3.3K 66 27
TMNTFAN397 tarafından

Meanwhile, back at UglyVille while it was still night time, the city was black and white and things were falling as the UglyDolls were depressed.

"Extra! Extra! People of Uglyville are revealed to be..." The female UglyDoll said while holding up the newspaper.

"Rejects?" The male UglyDoll asked while reading the newspaper.

"Who'd have thunk?" The other male UglyDoll asked.

"We heard it straight from Ox's mouth." Baby said.

"Yep, it's time to wake up and smell the ugly." Wage said.

Wage stuffed the bag and gives it to the yellow male UglyDoll.

"Just the bag, please." The yellow UglyDoll said.

Wage gives him the bag instead, and he wears it over his head desperately.

What the UglyDolls didn't know was that the new UglyDoll came out of the chute and sees the town happily.

"I've arrived! I can't wait to learn about this magical place and all my..." The red UglyDoll said happily until someone shoved the newspaper to him.

"Oh." The red UglyDoll said as he reads the paper and plays the violin sadly.

"I wish I could say it wasn't so." Ugly Dog said while walking with Wedgehead.

"Things will never be the same around here." Wedgehead said.

"Brother, can you spare a button?" The grey UglyDoll asked to Ugly Dog.

Ugly Dog throws a button to the cup.

"Hard times. Hard, hard times." Ugly Dog said.

Ugly Dog walks up the pier and looks at Ice Bat as her boat sinks and she swims to a mother octopus with her baby. Moxy was already in her house while still sad.

"Sorry, Uglyville." Moxy said to herself while looking at the town and closed the door.

She crawls up to her bed.

"I'm sure that Dawn will be better off without me." Moxy said to herself.

Moxy looks down to her journal that has her drawings of her with a child. She started to cry, but tears a paper in anger and she laid back to go to sleep. The next morning, Moxy was still lounging on her bed until Peggy flies up to her bedroom window.

"Hey, yo. Wake up. Or don't. It doesn't matter. I wish I was sleeping. I don't know why I'm up all early in the morning." Peggy said and leaves.

Moxy wakes up and look down at her journal.

"I can't do this anymore." Moxy said as she lays back to her bed as her journal falls to the trash can.

A hand shows up to get the journal out of the trash, it was Mandy.

"Did that make you feel better?" Mandy asked.

"Mandy? What are you doing here?" Moxy asked.

"Moxy, you have to go back and complete the Gauntlet." Mandy said.

"There's no point." Moxy said.

"That's where you're wrong. All your life you knew the truth and you never stopped believing. And you were right! I never would have had the courage to come here, if it weren't for you." Mandy explained as she walks to sit next to Moxy as look at the drawings in the journal.

Moxy gets out of her bed and goes to her mirror to look at herself and Mandy went next to her.

"If you give up now because you're not perfect, what hope do the rest of us have? With five eyes or wedged heads or glasses? You need to fight, Moxy. Show them it's our differences that make us shine." Mandy explained.

Their song started as there was a lot of mirrors and lights going during of it.

There's always gonna be someone tryna tear you down
Mocking you for your mistakes, oh
There's always gonna be someone messing your head around
Watching you to see you break, so

Don't you let em call you out
Brush away the shame and doubt
Remember what you're all about and then

Show 'em who you are
Show 'em that you're strong
Show 'em that you know where you belong
Open up their eyes, force 'em all to see
Let 'em know you are and you'll always be
Unbreakable, unbreakable
Unbreakable, unbreakable, yeah

There's always gonna be someone saying you're something less
Let 'em talk, you know your heart, oh
There's always gonna be someone calling you second best
Shut 'em down, don't fall apart, no

Don't you let 'em in your head
Doesn't matter what they said
Get up on your feet instead, and then

Show 'em who you are
Show 'em that you're strong
Show 'em they've been seeing you all wrong
Open up their minds, throw away the key
Tell 'em that you are and you'll always be
Unbreakable, unbreakable, yeah

You define yourself, oh (Hey, yeah)
You and no one else

Show 'em who you are
Show 'em that you're strong
Show them that you've known it all along
Open every door, own your destiny
Live as if you are what you were
And you've been and you'll always be
Unbreakable, unbreakable
Unbreakable

Moxy and Mandy smiled to each other and they both hugged as the song ended. Suddenly, the Spy Girls were there behind them, wearing the same black spy suits and has a big sack.

"Great song, guys." Kitty said.

Moxy and Mandy looks behind to see them and were surprised.

"Oh, hello, Mandy. Lou's gonna love this." Tuesday said.

The Spy Girls puts them in the big sack. Later, they were in the pipe while dragging the sack.

"We are getting so good at kidnapping, right?" Lydia asked.

"Let us out, you beautiful monsters!" Moxy shouted while in the sack.

The Spy Girls stopped track as they looked up. Moxy and Mandy gets out of the sack, looked up and were shocked to see Lou in front of them.

"Lou? What you doing here?" Lydia asked.

"You didn't think I was gonna miss all the fun, did you?" Lou asked.

"You did miss the whole climbing down, kidnapping, dragging, climbing back up, being tired part." Kitty said.

"I see you brought Mandy, too. How delightful." Lou said.

"But you told us to bring Moxy back to you and..." Tuesday said.

"I came up with a far better plan." Lou said.

Lou shows Moxy and Mandy the pipe tunnel that it was blacked before, now opened.

"What are you doing? You've already crushed their spirits." Mandy said.

"Sure, Uglyville may be crushed, but we both know Moxy will never give up. Without you around, the rest of them will stay away forever. The only reason I let you stay in Perfection was to keep up appearances. Everybody says, 'Oh, Lou, you're so nice! You're the best!' Do you know how long I've worked for that adulation? Those Pretty Dolls, they're mine. They hang on my every word. And if you think I'm gonna let you take that away from me, you're as empty-headed as the rest of them. Besides, your friend Dawn still doesn't know anything about this. And you honestly think that I really do love her? I just made the entire thing up to let her not ever know you and the truth is... she's never my true love. I really do not love her." Lou explained evilly.

Moxy was remained in silent without saying anything. Lou looks and Mandy, gets her glasses off of her, drops it and breaks it in half by stepping it with his foot. Mandy was shocked.

"You're both ugly. And ugly things belong in Recycling." Lou said.

"No!" Moxy shouted.

"You can't do this!" Mandy shouted.

"Ox disrupted the system, but I'll fix it. We'll see each other again soon. Same thing to your friend Dawn as well. You'll be brand-new." Lou said.

Lou hold on Moxy and pushes Mandy to the the pipe as she screaming while falling.

"You'll be perfect!" Lou shouted angrily.

Moxy screamed as she falls into pit of darkness in the pipe.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

13.2K 306 24
After the events of the movie, Mandy has second thoughts about Lou and convinces her best friend to give him a second chance. Moxy decides to let Lou...
5.1K 135 10
(Pairing is Lou X Ox. Complete.) Perfect..was the most important thing for a doll like HIM. He had the looks, the smarts, the admirers. It was the sa...
3.4K 57 14
Alexis was always gifted ever since her birth. For Alexis her life has never been easy. Always running from different places due to her not being acc...
10.9K 166 19
When Nolan decide to help Lou on getting a second chance to right his wrong, but things don't get easier when old friends come back. Some NSFW here...