Mommy Issues | j.jk

By thiscbus

"you can call me mommy if you want to." so he likes to be called baby boy... you were never one to judge. j... More

prologue
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen

seven.

33.6K 1.1K 712
By thiscbus

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

❝ 𝚜𝚞𝚐𝚊𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚙𝚜 ❞

。͙̊。̣ ⋆ ∙⋅͙̊。̣݊ ͙。͙̊∙ ⋆ ⋅͙̊。̣݊ ͙。͙̊⋆༷⋅⋅͙̊。

following the dinner with the jeons, you'd begun to see a lot more of jeongguk's face popping up in places you'd least expect. which was funny because it was painfully obvious that he was trying his very best to avoid you as much as humanly possible.

like last week, you'd run into him at the grocery store after your mom had sent you there in search of frozen pizza. he'd booked it in the opposite direction before you could so much as say hi.

a few days after that, you'd spotted him at the mall downtown while you were looking for that one necklace tae had been gushing over to get him as a little present.

he'd unfortunately spotted you first, and by the time you realized that it was jeongguk that was running away from you like a headless chicken, he'd already managed to duck safely into a nearby men's rooms

and just yesterday, when you'd been biking over to tae's place and nearly plowed down the poor kid as he was walking out of the public library with an armful of books.

he'd fallen onto his butt, dropping all his books and papers in the process, with this adorable stunned expression on his face. you'd tried to give him a helping hand, but he'd just sputtered out some incomprehensible sentence, scooped up his books and took off down the street like his ass was on fire.

he'd managed to leave one behind in his haste, a harry potter book, 'order of the phoenix'. how cute was that?

honestly, you weren't the least bit annoyed about his avoidance. in fact, you thought it was pretty funny. the blush that would take over his entire face every time he spotted you was so incredibly obvious (even with how fast he'd whip around to run away from you) that it was almost laughable.

it was also kinda empowering knowing that you'd had such an affect on him that he couldn't even meet your gaze without becoming this adorable, flustered mess.

and shit, he was making it so easy to mess with him.

"y/n~," taehyung sang in your ear, snapping you out of your momentary trance, "you've got that dazed look on your face again... day dreaming about me naked?"

"mhm... always, baby," you smirked, shooting him a playful wink. he giggled, blush warming his cheeks.

"nasty asses," yoongi spat distastefully, glaring at you as he stuffed another salty fry into his mouth.

"don't be jealous, kitty. you know you're the subject of all my dirtiest fantasies," you moaned out exaggeratedly, biting down on your bottom lip with a wicked smirk.

yoongi's eyes went wide as saucers, mouth gaping in absolutely horror. but, he quickly replaced his stunned expression with a stinging glare, chucking some of his fries at your face. you and tae laughed loudly while he grumbled about how you were going to hell. 

suddenly, something seemed to catch yoongi's attention, his brows raising in faint interest.

"hey... isn't that jeongguk? your neighbor boy?"

"what? where?" you whipped your head around fast enough to give yourself whiplash. sure enough, standing at the entrance of the arcade room, was the only and only jeon jeongguk. he didn't seem to have any clue that you were there, as he wasn't trying to hide or make a mad dash out of the diner.

an excited smirk twitched at the corners of your lips. before you could process your own movements, you were sliding swiftly out of the booth.

"I'll be right back, boys. it'd be incredibly rude of me not to at least say hi."

you didn't wait for their responses as you made your way towards the unsuspecting boy. he had his entire back turned to you as you crept up behind him, like some kind of predator lurking up behind its oblivious prey.

"wanna play?"

"oh my god–!" jeongguk shrieked, leaping forward and slamming his shoulder straight into the wall, "ow! fuck!"

loud laughter bubbled at your lips, "shit, sorry, dude. that looked like it hurt."

he groaned in pain as he massaged his arm, face twisted in a grimace as he turned to face you. a flattering mixture of shock and horror illuminated his features upon realizing that it was you of all people in the world standing behind him.

"y/n," he choked on your name, wide eyes staring straight into yours for the first time since that fateful dinner, "w–what— why are you here?"

"eating a nutritional dinner of fries and chicken tenders with my friends," you replied sarcastically, still grinning in amusement at his troubled expression, "what about you? why are you over here all by yourself? you kind of look like a creep." 

he scowled at that. "thanks. I was actually just waiting for my d—," he suddenly stopped, eyes narrowing, "why should I tell you?"

a pout touched your lips. "don't be like that, sweetheart. I was just asking as a concerned friend."

"we're not friends. and don't call me that," he snapped back sharply, arms crossing stubbornly over his chest. awe, he was so cute when he was trying to act tough. it made you want to pinch those adorable cheeks of his (either pair). but you refrained—... barely.

you raised your hands in surrender, "sorry, angel."

"that either!"

"whatever you say, sugar lips."

"ew," he grimaced, but you could see the smile toying shyly at the corners of those pouty lips and the amusement sparkling in his chocolate eyes, "what is this? the nineties?"

"then... cutsie pootsie?"

he laughed out loud that time. and god, if it wasn't the prettiest sound you'd ever heard in your entire life. "what the hell, that's so gross," he grinned as he spoke, shuddering in playful disgust.

"okay, okay," you paused, wracking your brain briefly before you gasped in triumph, "I've got it!"

"do I want to know?" he snickered.

"you tell me, baby boy."

he faltered. the smile on his face dropped, lips parting as his breathing deepened subtly. his cheeks tinted a faint pink, and you watched as he swallowed. there was still a glimmer in his eyes, but it wasn't the playful, lighthearted one that was there before. it was different. you'd seen it before, though. that night he'd come over for dinner. when you hand him pinned against the wall, leg between his thighs, lips just barely—

"y/n! I didn't know you were here!"

you spun around at the familiar sound of his dad's warm voice, immediately plastering a bright smile across your face. "mr. jeon! lucky coincidence we both came to the same diner, huh?"

said man stood with two bags of takeout hanging from his arms, the same dimples grin as usually adorning his handsome face. you mentally noted how similar his smile way to jeongguk's. "no kidding! how are you doing? how's your mom?"

"I'm great, my mom is still so glad you guys were able to come over last time. she actually told me to let you know that our door is always open." you made easy small talk, briefly glancing over at jeongguk. his expression was still odd, flushed, and a bit uneasy.

"oh gosh, if you say that I won't be able to refuse! the food she cooked was phenomenal, I haven't been satisfied with anything else since," he admitted with a chesty laugh.

"she'll be flattered to here that."

jeongguk took that as his opportunity to cut in, clearing his throat to draw his father's attention, "we should go before the food gets cold."

"ah right. well, it was great seeing you again, y/n. you're welcome over anytime!"

a glare touched jeongguk's features, "dad."

namjoon raised a brow, confusion and a twinge of amusement in his eyes, "what?"

at once, an idea struck you.

"hey... you don't mind if I steal jeongguk away for the night, do you? it's just that my friends were so excited to finally meet my wonderful new neighbor and this seems like the perfect opportunity!" at your proposition, jeongguk's head snapped in your direction, wide eyed and slack jawed in disbelief. luckily for you, his shock also seemed to render him speechless.

namjoon's smile only grew larger, if that was even possible. "of course! that would be amazing! jeongguk hasn't gotten out of the house much recently and meeting some new people his age will definitely do him some good."

"I totally agree!"

"then it's settled," namjoon clapped his hands together, turning to face his dumbstruck son, "have fun, be safe, and be nice. thank you, y/n. hopefully I'll see you again soon. have a good night!"

"you, too, mr. jeon!" you waved enthusiastically as the older man departed, practically skipping out of the door.

after a short lull of silence, jeongguk finally seemed to regain his ability to speak. "what the fuck just happened?" he muttered quietly, baffled and somewhat flustered by what he'd just witnessed.

a wicked grin stretched across your face as you turned to him. "your father just sold your soul to the devil. looks like you're mine for the night, baby boy."

"fuck."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

833K 52.6K 78
He's my neighbor, my forbidden neighbor, he is older than me, he is the guy my mother warned me about, yet I still want him. He's Jeon Jungkook Dark...
850K 26.5K 37
"I'm no monster under the bed, but I'm a monster in bed." -J.JK BTS Jeon Jungkook X Reader This book was not meant to be published, so its quiet (ext...
243K 2.7K 61
hehehheehhe 🔞 Requests are open Please check out my new story, The Untold!
2.4K 274 43
❝You should just quit now, this isn't for pretty boys.❞ ❝Pretty Boy?❞ °°where jungkook is called a p...