America? Who?

By TakishimaHisako

The British Nation, England, somehow erased everyones memories regarding America, the Hero! America doesn't k... More

Magic gone wrong?
Nice to meet you....'again'
The Past is Past, Never Discuss.
A Memory from the Past
A/N
A/N
Sunflower
🇵🇭❤💙💛
The Piece (Edited)
Hetalia

Home sweet home

2.9K 88 114
By TakishimaHisako

"I'm Alfred F. Jones or America! You can call me Al or much better, Alfie!" 'I'd pretty much prefer the old nickname that Mattie always calls me with.'

"M-Matthew..." Was the shy reply of the Canadian.

"Ok! Imma just call you Mattie most of the time!" Alfred smiled heroically.

"Ok. So uh... I know you seem to know a lot about us and that you also look like you have a lot of questions for me too, eh? But please relax for a while, I really am tired from all of...that. And I am sure that you are also exhausted, eh?"

Alfred shrugged, "Nah. I'm not that tired, It's already pretty common especially in the usual conference meetings."

Matthew raised a brow, "Meetings? You don't look any older than 19 to have...meetings."

Alfred coughed loudly as Matthew immediately brought him a glass of water and Alfred drank it without hesitating. "U-Uh... yeah! You know the usual cons and pros. We have meetings, and don't judge my age, dude." Then he mumbled, "I'm over 200 for Great Roman's sake." Alfred pouted.

"I'm sorry, what did you say?"

"Nothing! Anyway, that's what meetings usually leads to...but at least we got to have some sort of agreement in the end." 'More like chaos', He thought ironically.

Matthew smiled, "Well, we also have meetings if you're curious. But unlike yours, we just end up in complete mayhem and all that."

Alfred chuckled, 'The usual thing then.'

Matthew stood up, "Anyway, you can do whatever you want around here but please do not make a mess, eh?"

Alfred stood up, giving Matthew a thumbs up and a huge goofy smile, "Yup! Sure dude, you can count on me 'coz I'M THE HERO AHAHAH!!!" Matthew winced and covered his ears. "Oh um- sorry dude." Alfred said sheepishly.

"Ah no problem. I just- you are louder than Eng-Arthur's ranting you know?"

Alfred laughed again, but less louder than before. "You bet! England ain't no rival to me. Well, Russia is more likely to be my rival...but whatever!"

Matthew just nodded stiffly, still not used to being called with his nation names by a human other than his prime minister and the ones he knew was an ally  human that wouldn't betray them. "Y-Yeah, anyway I really am tired so bye for now. I'm sorry." He said quickly, before going upstairs towards his room.

"Uh...ok." Well, that was awkward. Alfred flopped back down to the couch, crossing his arms and thinking where did everything went downhill.

'It was the usual world meeting yah? And then England and France started fighting each other, uh-huh. Then Russia suddenly went mad and came running towards me when Belarus told him to marry her, Belarus only stopped to wave as Ivan hid behind me. Everything else was chaos. Then England brought his wand straight to France's face, and that's when everyone went silent for a while. And then.....and then...? What was next?'

Alfred's eyes widened. That is not good. He should remember something.

Something.

"..."

Anything!

"..."

There was a gap between the world meeting and when he was suddenly out, asking Matthew where England was. Alfred gripped the sofa, not even noticing he was doing this as it was slowly ripping apart.

Alfred never had a memory gap before. He was a fruking country, he has a damn good memory of his past whether he liked it or not, h-he shouldn't have something like a sudden damn gap!

'Ok, calm down for a sec here dude. It's just a small gap, not really threatening or anything.' But isn't this the first time it ever happened? Or was it not the first time at all? Did he experienced something like this before? What was the cause? When did this shit even happened!?

Alfred failed on calming himself down, and ends up panicking as the clock on his brother's wall ticks again and again. His mind was going crazy, thinking of any possibilities here and there. He shut his eyes tightly and tried to soothe his head.

'Is that why nobody knew me anymore?' It was so both concerning and ironic for him, he was always the center, the most known nation all over the world. He was the top list of their attention. And now...

"I'm...I don't even know if I'm America anymore..." America was his name...

His name...

America.

America.

Alfred opened his eyes and stood up from the sofa. 'Is America still there???' Alfred ran towards a room where he knew Canada's laptop should be. He quickly opened the door and threw himself in front of the laptop where it innocently lay. He is really thankful that his Canadian brother still put it in here.

He opened it and typed 'America' but nothing came up. Alfred bit his lip, "No..." He typed again and again but still nothing. Alfred brushed his hair in frustration before typing 'America' again.

"..."

But as expected, still nothing.

Alfred slumped down the floor, breathing heavily and slowly. "What the hell am I even doing in this world. I should be gone already...like Great Rome." Alfred slowly sat up and laid the laptop on his lap and typed 'North America'.

"...."

Crack!

Alfred should be concerned of what the hecc did he just cracked but damn. Even the freaking continent's name was changed. He found out that America is completely gone.

Like gone gone.

Only Canada is there. And the continent is still there too, only to be called as North Canada instead of North America or just Canada. Weird...but ok. Alfred really wants to throw the laptop so bad.

So he did.

ꕥ-✿-ꕥ

Matthew stood up, "Anyway, you can do whatever you want around here but please do not make a mess, eh?"

ꕥ-✿-ꕥ

Oh my- did he actually just threw the laptop out of the freacking window???

His panic fell short as his body momentarily stiffened when he heard footsteps approaching from the entrance of the door.

Alfred gulped, 'Did I woke him up?' He sure hoped not.

The handle of the door twisted slowly and Alfred darted his eyes everywhere, his panic coming back to him. 'KDKSKDJSK, why am I so afraid of being caught all of a sudden. This is Mattie we're talkin' about here!' He thought as one of his memories that contains the moment where Matthew scolded Alfred for three hours straight before Arthur came and stopped the Canadian. Alfred shivered at that, he seriously don't want Matthew to do that to him again!

The door eventually opened, slowly revealing the Canadian in a sleepy state, yawning and staring at Alfred as if he's still processing who this was.

Alfred stared back to him, hoping his brother will recognize him before going completely crazy at him. "U-Uh...yo Mattie. Did I woke you up accidentally?"

The Canadian's eyes narrowed, "Who are you..." (That sounds so ironic, Mattie)

Oh gosh, that tone is low and threatening. Yup, his brother is still processing who he is.

Alfred panicked again, raising both his hands up. America is strong alright, but he still don't wanna be scolded by his Canadian brother. Again. "I'm Alfred! You know, the human you invited into your house! I-I'MREALLYSORRYABOUTACCIDENTALLYTHROWINGYOURLAPTOPOUTOFTHEWINDOWBUTIWASJUSTSO FURIOUS ABOUT IT!!!"

Matthew closed his eyes for a few seconds before opening them slowly, "Oh." He whispered, "Right, I do remember inviting you in."

Alfred breathed out in relief.

"But I don't think I heard you clearly before. You scream like Ita-Feliciano, eh?"

"Wha-!? I do?" Alfred gave his brother a cute confused face as he tilted his head a bit to his right.

Sigh. "Anyway, I came here because I wanted to use my laptop for a while. I just wanted to check if I still have the documents for the next meeting."

Gulp. "U-Uh haha...well umm, about that..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.6K 1.9K 28
China, America, and Russia constantly argue during world meetings, they just dont agree with each other. They always poke fun at one another. Sometim...
2.3K 69 6
The countries are trying to make a time machine to, well, take them back or forward in time. America had come over to England's house (where a few te...
1.9K 137 35
America was never an honest man- nor an honest country. He trusted himself much to highly, and eventually it seems to bite him right where it hurts...
549 24 15
I have a rewrite go check it out! This is my original AU its about America being wanted for his rare eyes -heterochromia- (Sounds so stupid) America...