coffee with cream ━━ s.cb + l...

By binosaur_

━━ where the flirty barista keeps writing notes to Changbin ━━ -barista AU- More

■■■■
-coffee with cream-
-two-
-three-
-four-
-five-
-six-
-seven-

-one-

266 24 7
By binosaur_

The coffee shop, for whatever reason, always smells like lavender. Not that it doesn't smell like coffee, that would just be concerning. But underneath the bitter coffee smell is always the distinct scent of dried lavender.

He hands me my coffee and today he's wearing rose gold rings, dozens of thin bands stacked on his fingers. He smiles as he sets the cup in my hands and his beautiful white teeth flash at me and then he turns around and he's gone.

I sit down and move the mug off the coaster, something I find to be immensely superfluous and much noisier than can ever be practical, and flip over the napkin.

And there is his messy handwriting, as always, in the ink of the cheap ballpoint pens they keep readily stocked at the counter. He always writes diagonally on the napkin, like he's not going to have enough room for one line. Today the note says I'm worried about how much caffeine you're consuming on a daily basis with a little smiley face, and I can't help but smile along with the napkin.

And this is the routine. Every morning, he writes something on my napkin and I smile, almost like we're actually having a conversation. And then I look up to see him watching me, and he holds my eyes, and then we both go back to work.

____________________

laying groundwork is always the hardest, hopefully it will get more interesting

this won't be a very long au, probably 7-8 chapters, just as a warning

hope you enjoy!

feedback is always appreciated

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
984K 39K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
66.6K 3.6K 29
Jisung is a depressed, insecure boy that needs help. Minho is his guardian angel, attempting to give the boy all the help he needs. Highest ranking:...
473K 9.9K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.