Delicate | Mature Harry Styles

By fckingharry

❝Let me show you what delicate sex is, baby.❞ An explicit story about two step-siblings who don't like to sle... More

00. Delicate
01. Like Sex and Chocolate
02. Delightful Feelings
04. Ease My Mind
05. Small Pieces of Love
06. Can't Do Better

03. The Other Boys

100K 1.9K 771
By fckingharry

"What? You can't let Harry throw a party and not let me attend! Dad, this isn't fair!" I yelled, crossing my arms over my chest like a child. 

"I'm your father and you're too young to-" 

"Anne! Please tell him this isn't fair!" I turned to the dark-haired woman standing against the kitchen counter.

"Scarlett, he's your father, you should listen-"

"No! God, you can't do this to me!"

"Don't be such a drama queen, Scar." Dad sighed, shaking his head at me. 

"I don't care what you tell me - I'll be downstairs the entire night." 

"Alright, let's make a deal then - you can attend the party, but no alcohol and no boys. I'll tell Harry and make sure you don't break those rules.." 

I turned to Anne, about to protest before I saw her nod her head at me dad, agreeing with him completely. 

"Just a few drinks." I begged. 

"Scarlett, for God's sake, you're too young to drink. No alcohol!" 

"Alright, fine. I won't be drinking." I muttered as I looked at the ground, knowing perfectly well that I would be drinking no matter what they said. 

"And that's a promise." 

I nodded though I knew I was lying. "Yes.. I promise." 

"What's going on in here?" A husky voice said and in walked Harry. 

"Scarlett isn't going near any alcohol tonight - and you'll keep your eyes on her." My father told Harry who just nodded at his order before looking at me with a small smirk on his face that only I could see. 

"Alright. I'll make sure this little girl over here won't be drinking - right, Scar?" Harry grinned provokingly at me. I just looked away. 

"Harry, be a nice brother. Wipe that stupid grin off your face." Anne commanded. I sent her a smile as a thanks, because Harry was grinning like an asshole right now. It wasn't funny at all. 

"You two don't have to worry." Harry spoke confidently. "I'll take good care of Scarlett while you're gone."

~*~ 

The light was turned off, loud music was banging out of the stereo speakers, people were loud and drunk and just simply having a great time. 

I had only been drinking a few shots. And by a few shots, I meant like five.. or seven, who the fuck counts. Harry had been keeping an eye on me the whole night - making sure I didn't put anything in my mouth, and I wasn't just talking about vodka. 

And of course, now that I was wearing a very short dress which showed a lot of skin and my whole cleavage, Harry had been checking me out too. Like.. a lot. Even smacking my ass a couple times as he got more and more drunk. 

"Scarlett!" Someone called, and I wasn't even questioning who. You just couldn't mistake Louis' voice for someone else. "Scarlett, babe!"

I found a very drunk Louis next to a very drunk Niall and a very drunk Zayn. Which I was perfectly fine with, really. Since Harry had disappeared and probably were snogging her, I decided to join the three older boys. They were always good company. 

"Fuckin' hell, Scar, who gave you the right to look that hot?" Niall yelled to block the loud noise. "I swear, if you weren't Harry's sister I would've been fucking you every bloody day!" 

I laughed at him as I threw my hair behind my shoulder like a true girl. Standing between his legs before I sat on his lap, seducing him with my arm around his neck. 

"Who does she want, Lou? Me - she wants me." Niall told the other two boys, smiling proudly.

"Thanks, Ni, you stole my fuckin' girl. I was planning on snogging her." Louis rolled his eyes and Zayn started laughing hysterically. 

"Where's Liam?" I asked the drunkie and he shrugged. 

"Dunno, outside banging some girl, who the fuck knows." Niall spoke. "Oh wait- he's over there." I looked to the side, seeing a guy looking quite like Liam, snogging a girl against the wall. 

"Unlike us, Liam actually scores." 

"I see." I laughed, turning to the blonde boy who was leaning his head against my shoulder as Louis suddenly said something in his ear. 

 "You drunk, Scar?" He asked out of sudden and I shook my head. 

"Bit tipsy, that's all." 

This was actually the first party I'd ever went to without getting completely drunk. 

"Want another drink?" Louis asked with a small smirk, handed me a cup with some liquid in. 

"No, thanks, I promised not to drink." I said, laughing. Well, that promise went down the toilet. 

"Yeah, I see. You haven't been drinking at all." 

"Don't tell him!" I yelled at Louis. He knew very well who I was talking about. 

"I won't, I won't." He laughed. "We should go upstairs, there's too much noise down here." 

I looked at Niall who was nodding, before I turned to Louis and gave a nod myself. "Let's go then." I shrugged, getting off Niall's lap and pulling him with me as I followed Louis. 

"We forgot Zayn." I spoke once we entered my room. "Where is Zayn?" 

"S'okay, he found a chick." 

"Oh." I muttered, realizing how drunk I actually was once the light turned on. "Fuck." I cursed, making my way to the bed to lie down. 

"You tired?" Niall asked with a grin, lying down beside me. Or more correct, spooning me from behind. His crotch pressed against my ass, but I was too drunk to realize it.

"No, just..-"

"Just drunk?" I heard Louis say. I couldn't see him since I was facing the empty wall.

"No.. yes. They'll kill me." 

"Who? Scarlett, relax babe. They won't find out you've been drinking. Honestly, Harry is fuckin' wasted, he doesn't even know he's at his own house." 

"I promised him." I pouted. "He's gonna kill me." 

"He won't kill you, don't be a drama queen." 

"He promised my dad. They'll kill me." 

"For fucks sake, stop it, they won't fuckin' kill you. God, you're so drunk right now-" 

"Should have seen her at Zayn's party two weeks ago then!" Niall told Louis, laughing as he tightened his arms around my waist. "Fucking hell, the girl couldn't even stand up herself!" 

"Not funny." I defended. "I was still drunk the entire day after. Harry was so mad at me." 

"Stop worrying about him for now." Louis shook his head at me and sat up against the wall. "I'm serious, Scar, even when you're drunk you worry about what he thinks of you." 

"He's my brother- my only brother, of course I worry." 

"God, don't call him your brother, it's just wrong- you aren't even blood related." 

"How's that wrong? Our parents married-" 

"Scar, we all know about your hidden relationship, don't even try to pretend that you actually see Harry as your brother." Louis spoke

I was quiet for a moment. Not because Harry had told all the boys about us, though I was fucking mad at him for doing it since we promised each other to keep it for ourselves, but because I started feeling dizzy and.. 

I threw up. 

I literally covered my blanket in puke and felt so dizzy that I was so close to collapse onto that blanket. But luckily, Louis was quick enough to grab me by my waist and pull me back to him, while Niall got the blanket and threw it in the bathroom. 

"Hey, Zayn, it's me- yeah shut up now 'cause Scarlett just threw up all over the bed and you have to get some water to her." I heard Louis talk behind me, knowing he was speaking with Zayn over the phone. "We're upstairs- in her room, just get it quickly you fuckin' twat!" 

Niall came out of the bathroom and let out a sigh. "I left it in the shower." He spoke and grinned over at me before Zayn entered the room with a bottle of water. 

"Drink." He commanded, handing the bottle to me. "And make sure to drink it all."

"I'm fine, leave me alone- where's Harry?" 

"You're fucking wasted, throwing up, and all you care about is where Harry is." Niall said, nodding. "Alright, sorry to say darling, but he's busy - as in, busy."

Even though I was so drunk I didn't know what was going on, I still realized what Niall meant by busy. And it made me want to cry, scream and kick Harry in the fucking balls. 

"I don't care! Tell him his fucking little sister needs him now!" I screamed, struggling to get up but Louis' arms were too tight around me. 

"Scarlett, fucking hell, stop that!" Louis yelled at me, pushing me down against the bed and holding me there. 

"No, I need him now, I don't give a fuck about how busy he is! Just get him!" I yelled, trying to push Louis off of me, but Zayn grabbed my wrists and held them above my head too tightly. "Please." I cried, hoping that the boys would feel bad for me.

Which they did, of course. 

"Fine- fuck, we'll find him and.. just stay here, goddamnit." Louis exhaled, about to let me go but apparently decided that it would be best if he stayed. "Niall, go get Harry." 

"You sure? I mean, I can't just disturb and-" 

"Go get him now or else I will." Louis commanded, his voice harsh. 

With that Niall left. He was going to get Harry, going to steal him from that bitch. I wasn't even thinking twice about that, I knew Harry would leave any woman in this world for me. I might be his step-sister, but he still cared about me more than anyone else. I'm his number one - and I always will be. 

"You actually think Harry will leave a good fuck like that for his sister, because his sister accidentally drank too much?" Zayn asked Louis quietly. 

I kept my mouth shut. 

"I don't know, Zayn, let's just wait and see.. she needs him right now, ya'know." 

I was keeping quiet. 

And we waited for a minute, two, three... I started to think that maybe he actually wouldn't choose me over anyone else this time. Maybe he was too drunk to realize that I needed him right now. 

But as I was about to close my eyes to pretend myself in starting to cry, the door opened and Harry stormed in. "Fuck, what happened- Scarlett, you okay? Come here- are you okay?" 

I didn't answer him. Instead I watched as he pushed Louis and Zayn away from me, and pulled me close to him tightly and safely as he rubbed my back. "You okay, baby?" He whispered in my ear and kissed the top of my head. 

I wrapped my arms around his torso and cuddled my head in the crook of his neck, enjoying the fact that he once again left Charlotte just for me. He's always by my side whenever I need him - no matter what. 

_________

Hey, hey, hey

SMUT IN NEXT CHAPTER FUCKING FINALLY 

Know I haven't updated lately but I had latin and science exam anyway next chapter is almost done so be active, vote and comment, and I'll post it sooon xx 

(PS. lots of you have commented that you don't really like cara delevingne since I put her as scarlett but that's just how I imagine her looking like, you don't need to imagine her as cara as well. just pointing that out!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1M 98.8K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
107K 3.2K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
166K 4.4K 38
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...