06. Can't Do Better

As soon as the door opened Harry and I froze. I couldn't quite recognize the look on Harry's face - whether he felt regret or guilt; whether it was his girl, or even worse, Anne that was standing in the door. But he sure was in shock.

It took me a few seconds before I turned my head to see who had caught us. It felt like hours, and honestly, I was scared - so, so scared. And when I saw who was entering the room...

"I told you, man! You owe me 10 bucks- I fuckin' told you they'd been snogging." Louis yelled, pushing Zayn inside before he slammed the door shut after them.

"Is it a crime that I've been snogging my step-sister?" Harry grinned and my head snapped towards him. He had a huge smirk on his face, almost looking like he was proud of being caught by them.

"You're an idiot." I told Harry. I was quite pissed; I sounded pissed and I probably looked just as pissed. But he was being a jerk.

"Harry, be careful or she'll run away again," Zayn said as he laughed along with Louis. "And end up with us like last night."

Harry just smiled at me as he tilted his head to the side before pulling me closer to him; his hands sliding down my back to grab my ass. I pushed him away, or at least I tried to, but obviously I wasn't strong enough.

"She wouldn't do that again.. now would you, baby?" Harry murmured in my ear.

"So you and Charlotte weren't that serious anyway? I thought you two were having a relationship going on, guess I was wrong there.." Louis mumbled and looked at Zayn with a grin.

"You shouldn't be talking about Charlotte while this little girl is hearing, or she will get jealous." Harry spoke and started laughing softly at me.

"Shut up- God, like I said, you're such an idiot." I hissed and pushed myself off of Harry. "I won't kiss you again, like, ever."

"Aw, then start kissing me instead." Louis winked and I looked at Harry with a proud smile on my face.

"Or y'know, I wouldn't mind a kiss either." Zayn spoke before he started laughing at Harry who clearly wasn't enjoying this conversation.

"Shut up Zayn, you got your kiss last night - I didn't!"

"Wait- what?" Harry's head snapped towards me. "You kissed Zayn last night?"

"They weren't just kissing- fuck, if it wasn't for me and Niall, they would've been fucking on my bed!"

"Fucking hell, it was just a kiss, calm down both of you, yeah?" Zayn said like it was nothing, but something was telling me that he was enjoying Harry's shocked reaction right now.

Harry didn't say anything. His mouth was shut and his eyes were burning into mine with anger and, well, jealousy - he was definitely jealous right now.

"Harry, man, relax. It was a kiss, a bloody kiss. Just a kiss, nothing more- I promise. There's no need to be mad at her." Zayn said, sitting down on the chair. "Besides, she's single and seventeen - let her live."

It was like all the muscles in Harry's body finally relaxed as he leaned back against the wall, his eyes now off me. I didn't say anything, I just sat on the other edge of the bed, completely quiet. I knew the only reason the boys were doing this was because of all the times he'd been fooling me around.

"She don't need you to make her own choices." Zayn added, looking at me with a smirk - I smiled back at him which Harry unfortunately saw before I left his bed.

"I should better go." I spoke quietly and a bit too carefully. I usually wasn't this careful but right now, I could feel the tense atmosphere between the boys, and honestly, it was too uncomfortable for me.