The Twisted Truth (Editing)

By Daniella_Ruyi

Nothing in her life ever made sense. Why her father hated her, why he tortured her mother, why she was forced... More

1 - Intro
2 - Revenge
3 - New Me
4 - Ideas?
5 - Captive
6 - Deadly Whisper
7 - Brother
8 - The Martinez
9 - Live A Little
10 - My Disaster
11 - Take It Or Leave It
13 - Crashlandin
14 - Mysterious Call
15 - Touch You
16 - Date And Ditch 1
17 - Date And Ditch 2
18 - That's My Name
19 - Our Ride
20 - We Hitmen
21 - Inside Life
22 - Re-united
23 - Re-united 2
24 - Pain and Secrets
25 - Loxersize
26 - Back to work
27 - Lady Monster
28 - The one who snaps Dalexis is
29 - Bestfriend VS Girlfriend
30 - We're with Noelle
31 - Death of the Deathsnake
32 - What could solve all our problems
33 - A date
34 - Back up...What!
35 - More to know
36 - Every big Martinez
37 - Let's talk
38 - Their true feelings
39 - Do tell
40 - Dancing with your ghost
41 - We'll be alright
42 - Whatever you say goes
43 - Love rival
44 - Bad boys bring heaven to you
45 - Problematic
46 - Plan Allmight
47 - Fake
48 - Gang war
49 - All new things
50 - Before the war
51 - Desperate times
52 - True Villan
53 - You're the Rat
54 - Little more secrets
55 - Take the pain away
56 - She's gone
57 - End

12 - Golden Blood

83 10 8
By Daniella_Ruyi

The moment I heard this, my phone fell from my hand.

My body froze. My heart skipped ten beats and my blood was on fire.

The man on the other side of the phone spoke but I couldn't hear anything.

Camille was at the brink of death.

She was about to loose her life.

She was gonna die and she was all I had.

I suddenly realized someone had been shaking my shoulders to come back to earth.

"Sky? Sky?" Darren called out to me.

"She WHAT??!!" I heard Dante say and looked at him. He stood by my side. He had my phone in his hand and he listened to what the man at the other end was saying.

"Dante, what is it?" Darren asked him.

"Camille, she.....she had an accident." I said looking at Darren and his eyes widened.

I had never seen so much fear in the eyes of them both. It was a new side of them that made you wanna pee yourself.

They looked that scary.......and they were the ones who were scared.

"Get the car. We're going now." Sean came out of nowhere and said. He must have heard the conversation.

We were on our way to the hospital. The man sent us the address of the hospital and Darren drove. Dante at the passenger's seat while Sean and I at the back.

They must've really cared for her. She was like family to them. That was how mafia should treat their fellow members.

We made our way to the building. Stepping out, we all ran to the receptionist table. The moment the receptionist saw the guys, she knew instantly who they were.

"I will schedule an appointment with the doctor soon sir." She said quickly not wanting to waste their time.

Rushing through the group of heavy men, I came in front of the receptionist and said, "We're here for our friend. Camille Havards. What room?" Taking action quickly.

She quickly search and did her thing "Room 209." She said and we ran towards that floor.

Getting there, we saw a nurse come out of the room and I ran to her and asked, "Please where is the doctor for this room? My friend, Camille, is the person you just treated."

"Miss, good evening. I am the doctor. I would like a word." I heard a man say. Looking to my right as the nurse left, I saw that it was the doctor.

"How is she?" Darren asked.

"She just got out of surgery. She's not really in the state to talk but she will be fine by tomorrow."

Hearing this made all me sigh out loud. I was so relieved.

"There are some drugs I would like to prescribe but that will be done when she is awake." The doctor said and walked away.

There was silence for a while.

I was sitting, Sean beside me, Darren in front standing and Dante at my other side on the wall.

"Who else is thinking what I'm thinking?" Sean said breaking the silence.

"That the attack was planned?" Dante said.

"How do you know?" I asked in surprise.

"If there's one thing we know, Camille is a skilled driver. One of the best in our gang. For her to get an accident is an overstatement." Sean said.

"It was definitely planned. Who ever did this is probably responsible for what happened at the beach event." Darren said.

"But what are they after? You can't send a sign of warning when we don't even know what you want." Dante concluded.

"So this was planned?" I asked not expecting an answer.

My fingers suddenly formed a fist. My eyes grew red and veins poped from various corners on my face.

"I'm gonna kill them!" I said with anger laced in my voice.

"As much as you wanna do that, this is our fight. Not yours." Dante said

"Didn't you say I could help you if you needed it? You might think you don't. But I don't give six shits if you do. Whatever you do, I'm doing it with you. As long as it involves Cam." I said with fierce.

Then I saw Sean smile. Darren did too and Dante released a smirk. "We're way ahead of you." Sean said.

"Good." I said smiling with them.

We stayed at the hospital for some hours and I urged the guys to go home. I stayed in the hospital the whole night.

The next day, I woke up to the sound of voices coming from the room. I stood up and opened the door to see Camille talking to the doctor on her bed.

"Camille." I said and she looked my way. A big grin played along her face.

"Al! Why are you here this early? Did you stay the whole night?"

I walked towards her, hugged her and smiled. The doctor then said, "I'll leave you two." And walked away.

"Don't do this to me again." I said and released her.

"At least now you see how I feel when you go around trying to kill yourself."

"It was just that one time Camille. Get over it." I said and she laughed.

"The guys said it was a planned attack." I said.

"The guys are here?!"

"They were here last night."

"It was actually planned. I was casually driving and I suddenly lost control. It's best if they check my engine. Maybe whoever did this left clues."

The door opened and the guys came in relieved to see Cam alive.

"It's been a while since you got into an accident." Sean said walking up to us with the rest of them.

"Isn't that supposed to be a good thing?" Cam asked and laughed after.

"If you die, I'll kill you," were Dante's first words.

"Seriously?" I said.

"Wherever you go, before you sit to drive, check your gears, your surroundings, everything. I don't want this happening again. Ever." Darren said seriously.

She looked at him, smiling, and said, "Okay, now that's just going too far."

They spent some time with her and I went to bring some food for them from a cafe around the building. They decided to give her some space to rest.

"Guess we can't carry out that Genvi plan. Doc said I can't leave till I get better." She said. We were currently alone in the room

"What matters is that your okay. We'll think of something else get him." I said and was shocked by the next thing that left her lips.

"Hey Sky, can you help me with my secretary duties while I'm away?" She asked.

Secretary duties? That meant I have to be Dante's coffee maker.

"No way! I refuse to be Dante's coffee maker." I said weirded out.

"Coffee mak- what the...I don't think he'll ask for that."

"We don't know that."

"Anyway, it's just till I get back." She said. "I already asked him to do it that time you left to bring food for us. He agreed."

"Of course he did," I said sarcastically.

"So will you please?" She pleaded.

"Fine."

"Thank boo." She said and I rolled my eyes. "I mean, how hard could it be?"

***

"I usually don't like having secretaries because they all wanna throw themselves at me and I don't have a problem with giving them what they want," Dante said.

"Eww."

"I'm a man. It is what it is."

"Control your sexual hormones boy."

It was the next day and Dante was already giving me a headache.

"I don't do it to Camille because she's respected and she doesn't fall herself all over me. If I see you doing the opposite, I won't hesitate to punish you," He said with so much confidence.

Punish me?

"Better keep those hands to yourself." I said backing up.

"I'm only warning." He said and sat on his office chair. "First thing, get me a coffee."

I knew it!

"A coffee? Really?"

"Yes. And while your at it, fill these files for me." He said and handed over some papers. While taking them I fake smiled then looked away and rolled my eyes.

I went out of the office to get his 'coffee'. He did say get coffee and fill in paper. So I had to get his coffee then do the papers before I go back to him. His coffee would be so cold by then.

After all the work, I made my way to his office. I went in without knocking and I saw something that could blind the eye.

They could have made porn if I wasn't here to stop it.

I saw Abby on his table stripping for him. He didn't mind. He kept a blank expression and watched her. Was he really going to do stuff with her in an organization?!!

Actually yes. It was Dante were talking about. Anything sexual is possible when he's around.

Their heads were facing me once the door opened. "Oh...it's just you," She said.

"We'll continue this later," She continued and waltzed away. When the door shut behind me, I stared at him with disgust.

"What?" He said and I rolled my eyes. "You're late. How long does it take you to get a coffee?"

"Here's the paper work." I said ignoring him. And I dropped the coffee by his side. He took a drink and immediately poured it out of his mouth.

I began to surpress a giggle as he cleaned his mouth, clothes and surroundings. "What the actual fuck Sky?!"

"You said I should do some paper work too. What did you expect? For me to suddenly turn into flash and finish the work in seconds?" I asked laughing. He got angry and I shut my mouth.

"Sit! We're gonna check the whole work. I don't want any mistakes." He commanded.

"Do you do this with Cam?" I asked suspicious.

"No. Because she wouldn't make mistakes you would. You just brought me cold coffee all because you couldn't use your common sense!" He said and I rolled my eyes and sat next to him.

We started and I made some little mistakes. But hey, we all did. He criticized me for each of them.

When we were finally done, I packed it up and was about to walk away. Then the slippery floor caused by cleaning off the coffee made me slip and I found myself on The floor under Dante.

The papers flew to the table and scattered everywhere.

This was my karma coming to haunt me. Who knew making him drink cold coffee would make me fall myself on him. Literally!

"This is what I'm talking about." He whispered in my ear. "I warned you I wouldn't hesitate to make a move on you." He said breathing in my neck.

Why did I like it so much? He was only breathing on my neck! Was it the skills or was it because he was the one doing it?

I loved it. I fell in love with something I couldn't understand.

It made me go mad with the way he whispered. I imagined other things happening. I might not have done stuff but I watched movies.

The thought of him on me. Touching me. Caressing my sensitive parts. It drove me wild. I wondered how I would feel if it actually happened.

"Am I making you nervous?" He asked knowing he wouldn't get at answer. I wanted to shake my head and say no. But my mouth hung open. I couldn't talk.

"That's what I thought." He whispered and he definitely regretted it.

My palm made it's way to his cheeks with full force. His face shifted to the side with shock. He probably wasn't expecting that.

He quickly looked at me and I knew then that I had never known true fear till that moment.

He held my wrist with both hands and pushed them to the floor.

I winced a little from the painful impact he had on my hand.

He looked me directly in the eye as if telling me I would regret ever hitting him.

"DON'T FUCK WITH ME!" He said and I shut my eyes as he shouted.

He stood up, looking at a different direction. He looked deep in thoughts.

I slowly slid away from his side.

"Leave!" He said but I didn't move.

"I don't care if you're my boss or not. That was unprofessional and uncalled for." Then I walked away leaving him there.

I drove to the hospital trying to get him out of my head.

He had the audacity to push me to the floor and scream like that after what he did?!

The nerve of him.

Entering Camille's room, I told her everything.

"You SLAPPED HIM?! The fuck?"

"I'm not gonna get fired. I know they need me for something because they still want me at Martell. So, I don't care."

"I tots regret giving you that job." Cam said with frustration and I had to laugh. She made me feel a lot better.

Dante's p.o.v

I was zoned out.

Who the fuck did she think she was?

I couldn't believe she actually had the nerve to slap me.......

But to be honest.

It was hot!

"What was hot?" I heard Darren say.

"Did I say my thoughts out loud?"

"Maybe."

"Sky's slap. It was hot!"

"She slapped you?!" Darren asked in surprise and I nodded.

Then he gave me this weirded out face. "Don't you classify these things as 'unimportant'? You never think of unimportant things for more than a seconds."

"So?"

He looked at me and I knew he was speechless.

"Fuck it. What did you want to see me for?" I asked quickly changing the subject and standing up.

"I believe Sky plays a major role in this 'Golden Blood' issue. The gang's mystery is something not everyone can find out. If we could get her to tell us something, we'll make more progress than anyone has ever made." He said and I nodded in agreement.

"Also, I have a hunch. After some investigations to find the remainder of the 'Golden Blood', I succeeded in finding a little part of it. I know the location. But you're not gonna like it."

"Let me at it brother."

"It's located here." He says and shows me a picture.

"This is the turf of the Mandanes." I said and he nodded waiting for me to realize.

"On Aiden's turf?"

____________________________________

More secrets more suspense!

What will happen next?

What's gonna go down at the event?

What are some parts of the GB doing in Aiden's turf?

Who is Aiden? Were you reading this story at all?

See you boo's later!

Daniella Ruyi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75 10 6
In a world where nothing is certain, there is no room for emotions. Every soul slowly surrenders, to something, or someone known as the devil. Every...
1.3M 32.5K 54
They thought that she was dead before she got to live. They have been deceived by the person they were supposed to trust. She grew up loved, but that...
403 10 15
He will have to fight to keep his love a secret. She will have to win his heart.... or die trying. ************** In a world where secrets and fear a...
173K 4.1K 33
"ahhh" she screamed in pain but her cries and screams got muffled as his hand slammed on her mouth. "shhh, another noise from your little mouth and t...