Perfect Chemistry || PJM

By my_bts_diary

[COMPLETED] "love and marriage is a combination of actions that can turn into an interesting game," he stated... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
❤️
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
Epilogue
❤️

26

391 38 6
By my_bts_diary

Aera's POV

We all went to the shop to get our hairbands. I and jimin got cat hairbands while Tae got tiger and kookie got bunny. Sope got devil while namjin got angel. I laughed at their funny selections.

"Where do we go 1st?" Tae asked.

"Hmm...how about roller coaster?" I asked excitedly.

"R-roller coaster?" Jhope and jimin asked simultaneously with a feared expression.

"Why??you scared?~~" I cooed in Jimin's ears.

"W-who? Me? N-no" he shuttered.

"Aww...then why are you shuttering baby?" I teased him.

"Shut up. Let's ride it" he confidently spoke. I chuckled and shook my head.

"What about you,hyung?" Jungkook asked hoseok.

"I...I will skip." He muttered.

"Then I will also pass. Let me give you company" Suga patted his shoulder. Hoseok weakly smiled at him. (A/N: sope ARMY where are you??!!😋✌️)

We went to the queue and stood. We watched the ride which started. My god! It was so fast.

"Eommmaaaaaa.....I don't wanna go" jimin yelled while running. I burst out laughing and fell down.

"Yahh jimin...come on it's just a ride. I will protect you" I got up and said while hitting my chest with my fist hand acting bold.

"Isn't this should be other way round??" Taehyung laughed causing jimin to glare at him.

Later the previous ride came to a halt and now we all climbed on. I sat next to jimin and hold his hand. I smiled at him and assured him.

"Guess who is the hero here~~~" jungkook laughed from behind us. I chuckled at them.

Slowly the ride started. When it was going upwards,Jimin gripped my hand very tightly. And...it began.

"AHHHHHHHHH" both me and jimin yelled when it went down.
It turned and twisted with a full speed. Slowly jimin seemed to relax and also enjoyed with me.
After few minutes,the ride got over. We also got up from our seat and stood.

"Woahh... Daebak" taehyung and jungkook said simultaneously.

"You good?" I asked jimin. He smiled and nodded.

"Yeah...It wasn't that scary." He sheepishly smiled.

"I want ice-cream" I grinned while pointing to an ice-cream van. Jimin nodded and dragged me there with others following us behind.

We all got our ice-cream flavours and sat down on the nearby bench. I was licking my vanilla cone when jimin spoke.

"Aera...look over there" jimin said. I turned to look at that direction.

"Uh? What's there?" I asked while looking around.

"Nope it's nothing" he chuckled.

"Weirdo" I muttered. When I was about to lick my ice-cream,I noticed something.

"Jimin-ah" I sweetly called.

"Yes baby" he innocently replied.

"Did you.....lick my ice-cream??" I
Sweetly asked.

"What?! Noo!" He defended himself.

"This little- yahh!! I definitely know it was you. There is a pink colour on my ice-cream. Nobody accept you got strawberry flavour here" I shouted at him. Everyone started laughing..

"Jimin you are gross" jhope laughed.

"Yah!! Its not a fault to taste from my wife's ice-cream" he scoffed.
"Or...do you want me to taste your flavour in another way?? He looked down at my lips.

"Yahh!!! BYUNTAE" I smacked his arm. He started laughing hysterically. I gave my ice-cream to jimin.

"Here eat this also. I don't want it as you licked it." I made a face

"Ouch! I am hurt. Can't you eat as it was just your hubby who tasted it!" He acted dramatic. I rolled my eyes and tsked.

"Enough enough....where can we go next??" Jin asked.

"Pirate ship!!" Jungkook shouted.
We all Chuckled and nodded.

As soon as we saw it,we all hoped in the last seat. On the ride everyone enjoyed except for poor Hoseok. He looked as if his soul has parted away when the ship stopped.

Next,We went to a water ride.

"THIS IS SOO FUN" I shouted while raising my hands. Then the water splashed on us when we went down.

"Awesome" I said when I got out off the seat. I let my hair flow from the ponytail as it was wet now. Suddenly jimin removed his denim jacket and handed over it to me. I looked at him confusingly.

"Your shirt is drenched. I can see your undergarments.As I already saw,I don't want other guys to see" he whispered sensually near my ear. I froze in my spot at how sensually he said that to me. I immediately took his jacket and wore it.

"Oooooo.....jimin-ssiiii" other members teased us when they caught us standing very close. I Blushed and lowered my head.

_______________

I could say it was the best day of my life. We all went for many rides and enjoyed to the core. Now I am walking hand in hand with jimin by my side.

"Do you want to go there?" He asked while looking at the Ferris wheel. My eyes beamed while looking at it. I smiled and nodded at jimin. Others except taehyung and jungkook didn't come with us as they seemed tired.

When we were standing in the line,I noticed everyone in the line are couples. The worker,who was a middle-aged man,smiled at us and gave us the ticket. He pulled jimin by his arm and said something in his ears which made jimin to nod and smile. I frowned thinking what was were the talking.

Another worker opened the cabin door and lend us inside. Me and jimin sat opposite to each other.

"Wait....isn't there a lock?" Jimin asked pointed to the cabin door.

"No sir...chain will be fine" the worker smiled and hooked the chain. We nodded and thanked him. Then the wheel slowly started to rotate.

"Hey jimin....what did the worker said to you?" I eyed him.

"Nothing" he replied shortly.

"Yah! Don't play dumb with me. You even smiled and nodded at him for what he said. Tell me what he told" I sternly asked him. He smirked and leaned front reducing the distance between us.

"Do you really want to know?" He asked with a sly grin.

"Y-yeah"somewhat I felt nervous.

"You sure baby?" He continued provoking my curiosity.

"Aish...tell me already"I pouted.

"Haha....he said that we are made for each other"he smiled while backing away.

"That's all?" I asked dumbfoundly .

"Yeah....  Why? What were you thinking?" He smirked.

I thought many things tho.

"Nothing" I shook my head. There was a long silence but it was comfortable. I looked outside to see the beautiful scenery in front of me. I saw the  busy city with colourful lights and felt the fresh oxygen above the ground which relaxed me. My hair was flowing cuz if the gentle breeze. I closed my eyes and relaxed myself.

"Beautiful isn't it?" Jimin asked. I opened my eyes and nodded even without seeing him.

Little did I know,he was eyeing me while saying that.

"Aera" he called. I hummed in response.

"Why are you shaking me heart like this?" He asked which made me to froze in my spot.

I slowly turned to see him already staring at me with full of admiration.

"J-jimin I-" I was cut off when he placed his fingers over my lips.

"Don't say anything" he whispered while leaning forward. I know what was coming and I didn't bulge. When his lips were about to touch mine,

Thud!

"J-jimin what was that?" I worriedly asked him. He also didn't know what was that sound. We looked outside to see many people rounding around  the ferris wheel. Slowly,I heard a shrieking noise.

"J-jim-"

Thuudd!!

And that was when I realized I was hanging above the ground from the cabin with Jimin holding onto my hand tightly.

A/N:

Hey lovelies!! I hope you all are doing well. Keep up with my story and always support me.

Vote and comment if you like the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 11.5K 34
★Completed★ ★Short Story★ ★Forced Marriage★ -Description- __________________________________ ❝Where Park Jimin is forced to marry to Jeon Jungkook.❞ ...
457K 14.6K 22
"Getting turned on, noona?" He asked coyly. "I'm too sexy, right?" He winked at you, causing you to scoff. "I know I'm handsome, you don't have to s...
252K 8.1K 37
[COMPLETED] I entered the club and after minutes of searching for Jungkook, I finally found him drinking at the bar, alone. I pulled up my mask to...
191K 2.2K 10
"I like your dress," JungYun commented, his eyes scanning my figure. Irritated by his gaze, I snapped back, "No one asked for your opinion. And pleas...