The Renegade General [Akamega...

By AltairMorpheus

General Y/n L/n, also known as the Silent Führer of the North has mysteriously disappeared after a group of t... More

A/N:
????
Chapter 1: The Huntress
Chapter 2: Encounter
Chapter 3: Farewell
Chapter 4: Distinctive
Chapter 5: Cruelness
Chapter 6: Connection
Chapter 7: Pursuit
Chapter 8: Errand
Chapter 9: Scharfrihter
Chapter 10: Other side
Chapter 11: Suspicion
Chapter 12: Failure
Chapter 13: Dilemma
Chapter 14: Exchange
Chapter 15: Recurrence
Chapter 16: Raid
Chapter 17: Falldown
Chapter 19: Judgement
Chapter 20: Reverence
Chapter 21: Variance
Chapter 22: Collective
Chapter 23: Commence
Chapter 24: Inception
Chapter 25: New Threat?
Chapter 26: Counterpart
Chapter 27: Searing Hatred
Chapter 28: Chosen Path
Chapter 29: Madness Unfold
Chapter 30: Her Unbroken Vow
Chapter 31: Memoirs
Re: Start
A/N:
Please Read Me;
Short Notice!

Chapter 18: Extermination

3.3K 141 9
By AltairMorpheus

Tatsumi's POV.

Tch, this isn't good. We we're currently pinned down by a horde of creepy enemies and the worst part is, Leone, Mine, Lubbock and Akame can't move their bodies because of the enemy's invisible paralyzing trap. I don't really know what happened but it seems that Incursio is immune to that sort of paralysis or something.

Since I'm the only one who's holding up better than anyone else right now, I can still wipe out this jerks and protected Akame until the end. Yep, I'm sure Y/n would do the same if she's here with us but wait..that group who've just defeated that huge flying danger beast, I've seen them before at the palace with General Esdeath. Why did they helping us?

My thoughts were suddenly interrupted when someone jumps down between the enemy lines. He wield his weapon quickly and examined his surroundings. Who the heck is this guy?

Tatsumi: Who is he?

Leone: ...Maybe it's the boss's..

Then, up above..we heard the boss gave an order and this guy runs through the horde and just within a split second, the whole infantry was now completely pulverized.

Tatsumi: What the?

Leone: Wow..that was so cool!

Akame: ...

One of the enemy's minion explodes right in front of him and create some violent air waves then followed by a thick smoke. The smoke disappears and we saw his injured body, but some crazy thing happens and his body quickly regenerates and went back onto its one form like nothing happened.

Mine: Oh my god..what is he?

Eurydice: He's a human imperial arms sweetie..

I turned back and saw that shining armor again, holding a bloody glowing spear behind her. I remember her, she's the one who killed Bulat and escape at the cruise ship..

Tatsumi: YOU.. YOU'RE THE ONE WHO KILLED BULAT!

Eurydice: Seems like you've remembered me, incursio or should we say..Tatsumi?

Tatsumi: ...

Eurydice: Dr. Stylish was right after all. You are a  Night raid member and and that disgusting vermin who stole Esdeath's attention from me. How I am glad to destroy you piece by piece.

Tatsumi: The first part is right but not the second. I didn't steal Miss. Esdeath's attention from you!?

Eurydice: You can't fool me, incursio!

Tatsumi: *Sigh* She's not even listening...

Akame: W-wait..If she's here..Where's Y/n?

Tatsumi: Eh? She's here Akame? Where? I didn't see her since the battle began!

Eurydice: You can't really see that Sun-Bastard's shadow now because she's... dead.

Tatsumi: No. You've must be joking! There no way in hell Y/n would die so easily!

Eurydice: *Sigh* See this blood on my spear? This belongs to her, and this..

She throws a small piece of cloth stained with blood right in front of us. Akame forced herself to grab the cloth and once she grabs it, her eyes widened as if she remembers something.

Akame: N-no...

Tatsumi: Akame? Don't tell me..

Eurydice: As long as I've wanted to see those cute devastated faces, we have to do a clearing operation so please cooperate okay?

She wield her spear in attack mode while slowly walking towards our direction. The human imperial arms stood beside me and readied his weapon, she was only inches on us when a huge black thing collides against hers, sending her a few distance away from us until they've hit a tree and strangled the shining armor.

Y/n: Round two..Moon Dovey. *Grin*

No one's POV.

Eurydice's quickly shove the grinning Y/n out of her sight and tries to impaled her with the spear but the Silent Führer immediately made her distance and stood not to far from Tatsumi and the others.

Y/n: You're expression is priceless Moon Dovey. I'd like that. *Smirk*

Tatsumi: Y-Y/n?

Y/n turned her gaze on them and everybody was shocked once they saw her horrendous state. Her scelera turned black and her (E/c) eyes were glowing, her broken crest on her chest is visibly showed, oozing with a slimy pitch black liquid on the cracks and on her mouth.

Y/n: What?

Tatsumi: W-what happened to you? And what's that in your...

???: That's Amaterasu's crest...in it's horrible state.

Y/n: Ohya? I'ts been a long damn time, hasn't it Susanoo? My, you look so shabby and old as always.

Susanoo: And you're still a merciless Teigu, Amaterasu..like always.

Y/n: Hehe..I'm going to take that as a damn compliment from a dear..relative. *Smirk*

Tatsumi: E-eh?! You know him Y/n?

Y/n: Yup, but the story time could be done later, I've gotta kill somebody..*Grin*

Tatsumi: *Gulp*

Eurydice: You..piece of shit. You're still alive huh?

Y/n: As far as i remember, you didn't chop Y/n's head off so yes, we were fucking ALIVE!?

Akame: Y/n...

Y/n: Sshh... Not now love, I'm busy dealing with this crap in front of us. We'll talk lateeeerr~

Akame went silent, her face is slightingly blushing because of what Y/n nicknamed on her. The others were all speechless but the loud ruckus made them back to reality as the doctor unleashed his trump card as his last resort.

Y/n: Incursio, take care of that ugly humanoid. This glowing fucking meat is all mine.

Tatsumi: G-Got it Y/n!

Y/n: Well then, let's Straight to the real business.. What do you say we finished this up real quick Moon Dovey?

Eurydice: Fine by me, I'll have your head first Sun-Bastard!

Y/n: *Evil Chuckles* Let see..

The bloody rumble between the two imperial arms begins as Eurydice wields her glowing spear and attacked Y/n which is now controlled by Amaterasu. Y/n mold a rapier on her shadow and parries it with the spear. Then two exchanges some attacks until Y/n's rapier slashed her helm, creating a huge cracked on it. Y/n smiles as she continues to slash Eurydice's armor but she didn't let this continue and used her wings and throw a bunch of Blade feathers on her.

She's expecting that Y/n would run or dodge her attack but she was astounded when the Silent Führer wasn't trying to escape, instead, she raised her Rapier above her head and destroy the feathers in such tremendous speed with a smirk. This made her mad and continues to shoot at Y/n.

Eurydice: Why don't you just die ALREADY!?

Y/n: *Laughing* What's wrong? Already weakened?

Eurydice saw that the sun is slowly rising and the moon's slightly disappearing from the brightening sky. This is a very bad sign for her. If she don't do anything to take Y/n fast, Amaterasu will surely gained her full power and finally can devour her.

Eurydice: Tch, I don't want to use this but..you leave me no choice, prepare for your oblivion!

Y/n: ...

Eurydice summoned her hidden weapon, the holy sword Excalibur. Y/n smirk is still visible on her face and get onto her battle stance as she saw the Tsukuyomi's flying towards her. She made a few shadow pillars to stop the in coming Tsukuyomi but it was merely destroyed by the Excalibur and tries to land another hit on her crest, Y/n already knew that move so she let Eurydice comes closer until she gets into her range.

Y/n: Gotcha. Schattengriff!?

A huge shadow hand rises from her shadow and caught her, before she can wield the Excalibur to destroy the shadow, Y/n teleports right in front of her and gave a side punch on her helm. The helm breaks in pieces, revealing her face.

Y/n: Now, that's better.

Eurydice: Grr...you SUN BASTARD!?

Before she could attacked again, they saw the monstrous form Dr. Stylish falls on the ground. Meaning, Night raid completely decimated the doctor's trump card. Y/n's smirk grew wider as she saw Eurydice's angry expression.

Tatsumi: Y/n!! We did it!?

Tatsumi yelled as they ran towards her direction with Akame riding on his back.

Y/n: See? This is over and you're going down..next.

Eurydice: *Laughing*

Y/n: ...

Eurydice: Who said this is over huh? *Smirk*

Y/n notice that the Excalibur's power is being activated, before she could stop it. Eurydice kept her busy by shooting some bladed feathers until she stops and held a vicious smirk once she successfully controlled one of Night Raid's member using her trump card.

Y/n: damn it.

The Silent Führer tries to warn Tatsumi and Akame but it was too late. Eurydice attached her light strings on...Akame. She felt that her body moved on its own and starts to compel it but it was no use and suddenly jumps out for Tatsumi's back.

Tatsumi: H-hey Akame!

Akame: Tatsumi, m-my body's moving on its own!

Tatsumi: What?!

Tatsumi suddenly remembered Y/n's pointers about Eurydice's powers and weakness, he summons Neuntote and tries to cut the glowing strings but Akame quickly draw her Murasame and blocked his attack.

Akame: T-Tatsumi! Stay away! If Murasame hits you, you're done!

Tatsumi: Grr...darn it. How could we possibly defeat her if she's controlling Akame like a puppet!

Y/n: ....So this is your last resort? Control the dangerous one to be your trump card? Lame move Moon Dovey. Lame move..

Eurydice: I don't want your damn opinion Sun bastard. Akame, kill Her!?

Akame gets on her battle stance and ready to attacked Y/n. The Silent Führer just sighs, then looked with a gloomy expression to them.

Y/n: Well, since it's already sunrise. Maybe summoning it won't hurt.. That much. *sinister chuckles*

Tatsumi: Summoning? What are you talking about Y/n?

Najenda: She's talking about Amaterasu's hidden weapon..

Tatsumi looks behind him and saw a serious Najenda with Mine and Susanoo along with the girl with a headphone on her head. He switched his gaze back on Y/n whose now readying to summon her imperial arm's hidden weapon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3.4K 177
Yu Ling Long is the shu (born of a concubine) daughter in a general's family. Since her mother was only a tribute dancer, her position is the lowest...
1K 24 6
[Kamen Rider, Super Sentai & Akame Ga Kill don't belong to me, they belong to Toei, Takahiro and Shotaro Ishinomori.] In the final battle between Aka...
79.9K 1.6K 24
DISCONTINUED! Planning to REMAKE IN THE FUTURE »«The world is cruel but it's also beautiful, Nothing feels complete without the other»« "That's what...
93.8K 1.7K 15
When it comes to corruption, none can be more corrupt than the government in this world. Unjust executions, false charges and even false justice is n...