The Seven Deadly Sins of The...

De Animefan446

In the modern times, there were seven people who were trained to hunt, kill and steal. Each of the seven peop... Mai multe

Character Introduction To The Sins
A Job Assignment Goes Wrong
Saving Nobunaga's Life
Escaping From The Devil King And Finding The Remaining The Sins
The Seven Deadly Sins Get Back Together
Let The Slaughter Begin!

We Are The Seven Deadly Sins

181 6 0
De Animefan446

In the year of 20xx of Japan, there were a group of seven people who committed the most horrible crimes. Each of these seven people came from different backgrounds and together, they hunt, steal, kill and destroy. These seven people live in the deepest and darkest parts of Japan and they will do whatever it takes to survive the rough streets of Japan. These seven people were known as the Seven Deadly sins.

These people went by different titles and each of them has committed the biggest sins of their lives and so they were marked by different animal symbols that represented their sins. These seven sins are; Wolf sin of Wrath, Scorpion sin of Lust, Boar sin of Gluttony, Bear sin of Sloth, Lion sin of Pride, Serpent sin of Envy and Fox sin of Greed. These people have committed the deadliest sins and everyone in Japan feared them and their bloodlust.

In darkest allies of Tokyo, a man with a gun was running for his life and he kept glancing over his shoulder a few times to see if he was still being chased. Just then, a small figure landed behind him and he continued to chase him.

"Stay away from me!!" He yelled but, the person who was chasing him wasn't listening.

He threw his dagger at the man's leg and then he collapsed onto the ground. He turned around and then he pointed his pistol at his pursuer. 

"Get away from me!"

He fired his pistol but, his pursuer managed to dodge the bullets. The pistol suddenly clicked a few times meaning he had run out of ammo. He was about to reload until an arrow appeared out of nowhere and it struck the man's hand. He screamed in pain and then a woman walked over to him. The woman stomped her foot on his chest and then she held up a photograph. She smirked in the darkness and then she spoke up.

"Looks like we've got our rat."

"Who are you, people?!"

"*Chuckle* that should be obvious..." The moonlight revealed the woman's face and the wolf symbol on her stomach. "Your worst nightmare."

The man's eyes widen in horror when she saw the woman's face.

"You're her! The Alpha of the Seven Deadly sins! Yamasaki Rei!!"

REI'S POV

I smirked at my target and then I swung down my sword and then blood spattered onto the concrete ground and on the walls. I put my sword away and then my two companions, Zen and Shiro, appeared from the shadows with smirks on their faces. Zen pouted a little and he said to me.

"Oh man, boss, I could've handled him."

"He had a gun, Zen, you should be glad that Shiro was with us otherwise you would have been killed."

Shiro nodded his head in agreement.

"She's got a point, besides, you'll get your shot with the next target, little guy."

Zen growled and then he tried to attack Shiro but, I grabbed him by the collar and he started shouting.

"Hey!! who are you calling little?! say that to my face again!! you stupid bear!!"

"Knock it off."

WHACK!

"Ow!!"

Zen shouted in pain after I whacked him over the head with the scabbard of my sword. 

"We've still got work to do, let's get back to the hideout before anyone sees us. Hopefully, Karou and Rokuro have some better targets for us."

I said as I released Zen's collar and then we left the murder scene.

TIME SKIP...

Once the three of us got back to the hideout, I saw Juro and Keiji sitting at one of the desks while working out our next plan of action. 

"You three, how'd it go?"

"Went well, we caught our little rat."

I said as I showed the photograph of our dead rat. Juro smirked and he said to me.

"Nice work, Shiro, get dinner started."

"Yes, sir."

Shiro said as he puts away his weapons and then he made a start making dinner. I looked around and I noticed that Rokuro and Shiro weren't back yet.

"Where are the scorpion, the fox and the lion?"

"Koga is doing another robbery with some friends of ours, Karou is doing another shift at the red light district and Rokuro, well, he's off doing another brawl match."

"Poor guys don't know what they're in for," Keiji said as he adjusted his glasses while reading a book.

"That's true, let's hope they both come back with something good this time."

MEANWHILE...

3RD PERSON POV

In the red-light district's strip clubs, a woman with a scorpion tattoo on her left leg walked through the bat while wearing cat costume that looked slightly tight on her body and a very short skirt with fishnet stockings and high heels, walked through the bar with a tray of beer. This woman was Karou the Scorpion sin.

"Here's your order, handsome."

Karou spoke with a flirty smile on her face. The four men drooled and they were slightly drunk when they saw Karou. 

"Oh my, my! what a lovely lady."

"Hey, baby, come and sit with us for a while."

The man grabbed Karou by the wrist and then she playfully squeaked a little and then she got comfortable on the man's lap.

"Hehe, I really shouldn't, I need to be working."

"Don't worry, I'll make it worth your while~"

The man helped up a money note for Karou and then she took it from him.

"I really shouldn't but, since you're being generous."

Karou puts the money note in between her breasts. 

"Karou! quit flirting with the men and get back to work!"

"Sorry~ I couldn't help myself~"

Karou spoke with a smirk before she stood up from the man's lap and then she got back to work. 

"Hey, how's the shipment going on?"

"Going great boss, it's in one of Kyoto's warehouses."

Karou glanced at the men she was flirting with and then she watched their lips move so she can memorise the name, the location and the warehouse number. Karou smirked and then she went into the back of the strip club and she got her phone out.

"We've got ourselves a new shipment, they'll be arriving tomorrow at midnight, north of Kyoto and the warehouse number is 999."

"Good work," Juro answered her.

"Speak to you soon."

Karou told him before she hung up the phone. Elsewhere, Rokuro was at the brawlers' den and he was in the middle of fighting an opponent. The brawler threw another punch but, Rokuro was able to catch him in time and then he twisted his arm. The brawler screamed in pain and then he Rokuro threw him over his shoulder and he sent him flying. The brawler crash-landed into the crowd and thankfully no one was hurt. 

"The Lion wins!!"

Rokuro smirked at his victory and the crowd cheered for him and then some of them were getting paid. The leader came over to Rokuro and he said to him.

"Great job Rokuro, here you go, this is your cut."

Rokuro took the cash and he got a lot this time. 

"Thanks a lot, Sai. I'll see you next time."

Rokuro said as he puts back on his denim jacket and then he headed back to the hideout. 

TIME SKIP...

REI'S POV

Once everyone else got back to the hideout, we got our dinner thanks to our hunter/chef. Juro and Keiji looked at the map so they can work out how we can rob that warehouse thanks to Karou's info. I took a sip of my cup of coffee and then Rokuro said to me.

"This warehouse that Karou spoke of, do you honestly think that there's a shipment we can steal?"

"You think there's something fishy?"

"Possibly, after the last robbery we did, we almost caught and now the police are searching for us high and low. It could be a trap."

"I know, which is why we're taking extra precautions," I told Rokuro.

"She's right you know, I've asked some fellow snipers to keep an eye out for the police just in case if the police are setting a trap for us."

"Good call, Shiro."

I told him before we ate our dinner. Karou looked at the canned beans and she then said to us.

"Guys, don't you ever feel like you miss having proper meals with your families?"

We all froze for a moment and she was right though, but, me? I didn't care.

"I kinda do, there are still moments when I miss my parents and my siblings," Rokuro told us as he sipped his coffee. "We used to laugh and tell stories about our days around the dinner table, even though we were a travelling circus back then."

"I know the feeling," Shiro spoke with a small smile as he poked the campfire to keep it going. "But, it doesn't matter we've got each other right?"

I smiled a little when Shiro said this and then Juro spoke up.

"Of course, I'm the fatherly figure and the seven of you are my children."

"Even if he is becoming an old man?" Koga joked before snickering.

"Oy! I'll show you an old man!!"

"Wah!! don't get mad at me!!" Koga shouted as he made a run for it and then Juro began to chase him.

We burst out laughing when they started acting like this. It was times like this that we forget about what we are and what we're capable of. We are the Seven Deadly Sins.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

89.5K 3.5K 23
Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha are normal college students. They're best friends and have two wonderful girlfriends, but when they wake up one day...
27.2K 912 36
(It's clearly not femnaruto x Sasuke) Team 7 needed one member so there team will be complete, because one of there teammate quitted being a ninja,we...
25 0 7
Set after "The Power of the Doctor" and after "Yashahime: Princess Half-Demon" ________ The Taisho Period. Where the Modern day of Japan is innovatin...
19.1K 524 24
(Sequel to The Young Anbu) Its been 13 years since the nine-tails attacked the village. After the Third Hokage death, Tsunade Senju is brought back t...