Two kisses one hug (SHINee Fa...

By Mi-YoungYum

(Written by: Yum Mi-Young) Taemin's life suddenly turned upside down when he fell in love with one of his fel... More

Two kisses one hug (SHINee Fanfic) Intro
Two kisses one hug (SHINee Fanfic) Chapter 1
Two kisses one hug (SHINee Fanfic) Chapter 2
Two kisses one hug (SHINee Fanfic) Chapter 3
Two kisses one hug (SHINee Fanfic) Chapter 4
Two kisses one hug (SHINee Fanfic) Chapter 5
Two kisses one hug (SHINee Fanfic) Chapter 6
Two kisses one hug (SHINee Fanfic) Chapter 8
Two kisses one hug (SHINee Fanfic) Chapter 9
Two kisses one hug (SHINee Fanfic) Chapter 10
Two kisses one hug (SHINee Fanfic) Chapter 11
Two Kisses One Hug (SHINee Fanfic) Chapter 12
Two Kisses One Hug (SHINee Fanfic) Chapter 13
Two kisses one hug (SHINee Fanfic) Chapter 14
Two kisses one hug (SHINee Fanfic) Chapter15
Two kisses one hug (SHINee Fanfic) FINAL chapter
Contest time!~

Two kisses one hug (SHINee Fanfic) Chapter 7

3.7K 27 4
By Mi-YoungYum

Taemin turned around and groaned a bit.

Taemin sat on the ground concentrating onthe lyrics of a new song.

Suddenly Minho walked in.

'Hey cutie.'He said.

Taemin looked up. His heart started pounding faster.

Minho walked to him. Wearing a grey tanktop and sweatpants with one of the

legs rolled up until his knee. He sat down next to Taemin.

'Are you okay again?'He asked.

Taemin nodded.

'I feel better now.'

Minho smiled at him. Taemin blushed. Minho's smile looked so bright. It was kindof cute to see him smiling.Taemin had trouble not looking at Minho, his chest, his neck, everything.

Helooked so sexy right now. Taemin couldn't stop himself from peeking at him in themirror.

Suddenly Taemin noticed Jonghyun in the mirror standing behind them.

Hewanted to turn around to ask how Jonghyun was able to stand on his ankle but

Jonghyun wasn't behind him when he turned around.

It looked like he was standing behind them, but when Taemin looked closerthe

mirror turned into glass with Jonghyun behind it.

'Minho, do you see--'Taemin started. But Minho wasn't next to him anymore.

'How is that possible?'Taemin whispered when he walked over to the mirror.

Jonghyun walked with him to the mirror and touched it from the other side.

'Jonghyun.'Taemin whispered.

Jonghyun smiled.

'I'm behind you stupid, that's a mirror.'

Taemin turned around. Feeling a bit embarassed.

He noticed Jonghyun lying on the floor. Concentrated on the paper with lyrics hewas learning too. Jonghyun blinked at him. For a second Taemin closed his eyes.

When he opened them again a girl appeared in front ofJonghyun. Jonghyun smiled.

She was about the same length as Jonghyun, wearing a white strapless dress and long black hair until her waist. Just when Taemin wanted to ask her name sheturned around and started making out with Jonghyun.

Jonghyun made somehelpless movements trying resist but the girl pushed him roughly onto the ground.

'Why is there a random girl on my boyfriend?!'Taemin suddenly yelled.

'Jonghyun is injured! He can't defend himself!'

Jonghyun looked up.

'Your boyfriend?'he asked surprised.

'His boyfriend?'The girl asked.

'Your boyfriend?!'Minho asked.

Taemin turned around. Minho stood behind him with tears in his eyes.

'Minho---'Taemin started.

Minho shook his head.

'No- Its clear for me now. You have Jonghyun. I'm useless.'

Minho walked away and the room got empty again. Taemin dropped on the floor

and started shaking. The room started spinning really fast, so fast Taemin had tohold onto the floor.

With a huge bang he fell on the cold floor.

Taemin rubbed his eyes and noticed he was on the floor next to his bed.

Really sleepy he got back in bed and fell asleep again.

'Taemin doesn't like me.'

It was the last thing Jonghyun said before falling asleep but it kept repeating in hishead.

He wasn't really asleep. Something in between.

Suddenly he felt someone lying down next to him. Pushing his body against his.

It felt warm and comfortable. Jonghyun wanted to open his eyes but couldn't.

It felt like he had them open already, but all he could see was darkness.

The person next to him was the only thing he could feel. He wrapped his arm

around it and felt the body next to him coming closer, wrapping his arms aroundJonghyun's waist.

Jonghyun lied his head down on his pillow and scooted a littlecloser to the person next to him.

Like this he fell asleep again. This time reallydeep.

Minho pulled his legs up and setteled down a bit. He closed his eyes again.

'Taemin! Come with me!'Minho yelled.

Taemin turned around and looked at him,you could tell he was frightened.

Minho ran over grabbing Taemins hand, runningaway as fast as he could.

Taemin tried to keep up with Minho as Minho was pulling him by his hand.

Without looking back they tried to to escape from--.

From what was he trying to escape? Taemin wondered.

Minho started running faster almost dragging Taemin behind him.

Around the corner they sat down gasping for air. Taemin hugged Minho tightly.

'Hyung! You sa-saved me. I wa-was so-so scared.'He said in between gasps.

Minho hugged him back planning to never let go of him.

Suddenly the building behind them started shaking.

Taemin's eyes wideded.

'Weare not safe here!'He yelled.

'Come with me!'Minho said.

Grabbing Taemins hand again, trying to run awayfrom this building.

But he found himself kicking in the air.

He seemed to be floating about 12 inches above the ground.

Taemin panicked. He grabbed Minhos hand trying to pull him away from theshaking building but it looked like Minho was stuck in the air. Helpless floating inthe air. It didn't matter how much he kicked or ran he didn't move an inch.

Jonghyun came running from behind the corner and grabbed Taemins hand.

'GO! NOW!'

'Jonghyun wait!'Minho yelled.

Taemin tried to grab Minhos hand one more time but got dragged away byJonghyun.

'Minho!'He yelled.

Minho saw Jonghyun and Taemin running away before the building behind him collapsed and

he got burried under the parts. It got dark. Exremely dark, and heavy.

Minho's eyes shot open. He felt himself breathing heavingly as sweat was dripping

from his forehead. He sighed a couple of times before his breathing got back tonormal.

'It was just a dream.'He whispered, trying to comfort himself.

Finally he managed to get up properly.

The morning sun showed a bit trough the curtains so Minho could see the

contours of the other members sleeping. He looked at his watch showing 7:03.

Their schedual didn't start before 9. That meant that he could sleep some more.

Minho turned around and fell a bit asleep.

'Baby? Baby!'Onew whispered in Key's ear.

Key groaned a bit and wrapped his legs around Onews.

'Baby-- You can tell you're not asleep.'Onew started shaking key.Slowly key opened his eyes.

'Yeobo.'He whispered as he scooted a little closer to Onew, wrapping his armsaround his waist.

'What are you doing in MY bed?'Onew asked.

Key bit his lip but let a smile escape.

'Surprise!'He said.

Onew smiled the cutest smile Key had ever seen.

'I was lonely.'Key whispered.

Onew was silent for a while. Then he grabbed Keys head and pulled it down hischest.

'Stay.'He whispered.

Key looked at him.

'I wasn't planning to leave yeobo.'Key said.

Onew smiled again.

'Good! Because I'm cold.'

Key snugged his face in Onews neck and whispered.

'Do you want me to make it better?'

Onew nodded.

Key smiled and grabbed Onews body with both hands and legs tightly aspossible.

'B-baby---'Onew started.

'Yes yeobo?'Key interrupted him.

'Do you want me to breathe?'Onew whispered.

'No!' Key smiled as he poked Onews cheek to tease him.

Onew sighed really loud but Key's grip stayed tight.

'Baby--'He started again.

'I'm not letting you go.'Key said as he kept poking Onew's cheek.

Suddenly Onew grabbed Key at his waist and dragged him on top of him.

'Aahhh!'Key yelled.

'Shhh!'

'Thats not fair! You know I'm extremely ticklish!'Key complained.

Onew dragged Key closer. Their faces just inches away from each other.

'I know baby'He whispered.

Key poked Onew one more time.

'How about a kiss?'Onew asked.

Key nodded and leaned in to kiss.

But instead of kissing back Onew turned away and pinched Key's sidesmaking Key yell again.

'Yeobo!'

Minho opened his eyes from all the noise and sat up.

He noticed Onew and Keyon the bed next to him and sighed.

'Guys!'He said.

No response.

'GUYS!'He shouted.

Onew and Key turned around, facing Minho.

'Can you go one day without your morning love game thing?'

Minho asked.

'No!'Key yelled as a response.

He bended over to Onew to kiss him. Keeping an eye on Minho to see if he was

watching them. Slowly he slid his tongue in Onew's mouth, pulling a bit back,

makingsure Minho could see it.

'EEEWW! Guys stop it!'Minho yelled.

Key grinned.

'Never!'He shouted in between his kiss with Onew.

Minho covered his eyes when he saw Onew crawling on top of Key,

grinding hiships hardly into Key's. Key moaned, followed by an unknown moan.

All three shot up.

'Y-yeobo?'Key asked.

Onew shook his head.

Both of them looked at Minho.

Minho shook his head too.

'But--'Onew started, looking at Key.

'Not me.' Key answered.

'W-ah-T-Taemin s-stop moving.'They suddenly heard Jonghyun say.

All three turned around in the direction of Jonghyuns bed.

Empty.

'Hmnmh J-Jong h-hyun.'They suddenly heard someone moan.

It was Taemin. All eyes went to Taemins bed.

With Jonghyun and Taemin in it, tightly in each others grips.

Both still half asleep.

Minho bended over to Onew and Key.

'I thought Jonghyun was just dreaming.'He whispered.

Slowly both Key and Onew nodded.

Jonghyun moved his leg a bit and Taemin's eyes shot open.

'Hahh h-hyung hahh--s-stop it.'

Suddenly both of them shot up.

'Jonghyun?'

'Taemin?'

They said simultaneously.

Taemin gasped and jumped up.

'H-hyung!'

'I'm sorry!'

He ran to the bathroom leaving the others surprised behind.

The door slammed behind him.

They heard a loud bang followed by a

'H-huh?'

'H-hah!?'

The shower shot on and it got silent again.

Three faces turned to Jonghyun.

'Taemin and I switched beds, but Taemin forgot.'

Jonghyun said calm.

'NONSENSE!'

Key yelled.

Jonghyun looked down.

'Believe me or not, I don't care.' He said walking away to the kitchen.

'Key--'Onew started.

'Shh-- Let me calm down first.'Key said standing up, walking to the living room.

'B-baby--'Onew whispered.

'Taemin-- His Dooly is--' Minho started.

'--up there.'Onew continued pointing at Jonghyuns bed.

'Yes.'Minho answered.

'I-- Should I tell him?'Onew asked.

Minho nodded and Onew walked away.

When Taemin returned from the shower Minho was about to cry.

Why? He didn't know himself either.

He sat on his bed with his eyes closed andthe stuffed animal he got from Taemin in his hands.

Remembering the time he gotit. During their first debut.

When Taemin tried to win an animal for Minho fromthe vending machine.

How hard he tried. Spending so much coins.And how much he loved it when he won one for him.

To thank him for his support. The time he had a hard time being a maknae, before

debut he only had Minho to give him courage, to take care of him.

Minho sighed and finally the cried the tears he couldn't cry for a long time.

Hegrabbed the animal tight as Taemin walked closer.

'H-hyung--?'Taemin started.

More tears rolled over Minho's cheeks by hearing the voice from the Maknae.

From the boy he always tried to comfort, support, hug, even kiss. The one he always

loved in secret, until now.

'T-Taemin.'

'Are you crying?'Taemin asked carefully.

Minho tried to wipe his tears away but felt a hand grab his arm.

He shook the hand away. No, it was too late to realize that.

Since Taemins heartalready had chosen for Jonghyun.

Taemin sat down next to him and wrapped his arms around Minho's waist.

'H-hyung, Don't cry.' He whispered.

'Did someone hurt you? Because I will--'

'No-- Its okay.'Minho whispered and dried his tears.

'Y-You can cry-- If you want.'Taemin whispered, knowing Minho would try to

stop crying because of him. Because he told him so.

Minho shook his head and pulled Taemin a bit closer, almost on his lap.

AutomaticallyTaemin climbed on Minhos lap and took the stuffed animal fromMinho's hands.

'I remember this.'He whispered.

Minho nodded.

'Me too.'

Taemin blushed. He remembered the time he won it for Minho. During their first tour.

The time he loved Minho with all his heart. Before more and more pieces of his heart started to belong to Jonghyun. Taemin sighed.

'Hyung, I-I don't know what to say.'He said. Trying to break the silence bysaying something.

'Don't say anything.'Minho whispered. He wrapped his arms tighter around

Taemin's waist. The warmth he received from taemin comforted him.

Like healways comforted Taemin. Taemin comforted him now.

Taemin hugged the stuffed animal and smiled a bit.\

Back then he was trying to get Minho. To get in his arms like he is now.

Just like this. Is all he ever wanted. But Minho never wanted it back.

And now Minho wanted ithe wanted to be in Jonghyun's armseven more.

Just like this morning. When--

Taemin turned around.

'Minho-- Can I ask you something?'He suddenly started.

'Ehm its about-- this morning.'

Minho froze and let go a bit of Taemins waist.

'Taemin--'

'Hyung--'

'Do you have--'

'sometimes--'

He stopped talking.

Embarrassedof himself.

Minho sighed. He had an idea of what Taemin was going to say. Actually he didn't

want to hear it. But he didn't want to ruin their relationship either.

Having Taemin wouldbe impossible. But Taemin trusted him.

That was the most important thing in the world tohim. And he didn't want to ruin it.

'Taemin-- You can tell me everything.'Minho whispered.

'I know but--.'

'Maybe you think I'm weird.'Taemin said softly.

Minho shook his head.

Taemin sighed.

'This morning--' He started.

He interrupted himself.

'No-- I will start at the beginning.'

'Tonight--'

'Jonghyun and I changed beds because he couldn't climb up his.'

Taemin looked up to check minho's face. He nodded.

'And I woke up at night, but I was like-- still dreaming.'

Minho nodded.

'So I got in my own bed, but Jonghyun was there.'

Taemin blushed.

'And then I woke up for real, so I knew Jonghyun was there.'

Minho froze under the words of Taemin.

'But I didn't want to let go of him, It was like we got glued together.'

Taemin turned around. Looking at minho. Minho looked down.

'And this morning, I-I woke up next to him'

Taemin continued.

'And when I felt his body against mine I-I--'

It got silent for a while. Minho grabbed the sheets tightly.

Desperately trying to stop himself from crying again.

'I can't tell you! Because its weird!'Taemin suddenly shouted.

Minho nodded.

'I-I know.'

Taemin looked up.

'You know what I mean?'

'Yes--'

'I have had it before.'

He whispered.

'With-- One of us?'

Taemin asked.

Minho nodded real slow.

'I-Is it weird?'

Taemin asked.

Minho thought for a while before he shook his head and smiled carefully.

Taemin looked up from Minho's smile to his eyes.

'Hyung-- Thank you.'He whispered when a light blush colored his cheeks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 1.7K 31
The SHINee boys are paired with a hot new girl band who go by the name 2GE4. Each of the boys is paired with the one they are like the most, lead sin...
7.4K 246 12
Synopsis: Lee TaeMin and Kim HyeRin had been dating each other for 3 years. Besides that, they are also attending in the same school. But one day, Ta...
7K 155 25
I know this is late. Condolence to everyone who know what happened to Jonghyun. #RosesForJonghyun #YouDidWellJonghyun This is story is fictional. I...
7.4K 199 7
Jonghyun and Key are always fighting, but when they go to a tower and make a wish, SHINee's lives will be turned upside down when Jonghyun gets his w...