𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡 →𝘬𝘢𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘪...

Bởi Yuniashian

𝘒𝘢𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘪 𝘵𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘣𝘣𝘦𝘥 (𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦) 𝘣𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘳... Xem Thêm

Prologue
Help
True
Stupid
Mess
Intimate
Melting
Clique
Authors Note
Reconnect
Feelings
Hesitance
Finding Nemo
Secret victory
Aledera
Skies
Tips
Pain
Love
Crescent Moon
Amends
Execution
hold

Reunion

5.8K 198 161
Bởi Yuniashian

She kicked her legs up on the table in front of her, rigid combat boots creating a small pile of dust underneath them as she folded her arms with a smirk.

She sat less then elegantly on the chair as her hair came just above her (eye color)- colored eyes, which stared at a screen that displayed silhouettes in robes. The camera shifts, zooming in on the first student.

"Waahh! This is boring (name)-Chan!" The golden-haired twin bun girl shouted next to her

(name) simply raised her dagger with a side glare towards the girl. "Be patient, Toga... He still has yet to show his face."

Toga shifts into a comfortable position next to her partner, then beams. "Ohhh! You mean that boy we kidnapped when you weren't here?!"

"I still haven't forgiven any of you for that by the way." (name's) gaze towards the screen unwavering as she tightened the grip she had on her dagger. "You all know how much I needed to confront him."

"Doesn't matter now you're gonna be stalking him in a few hours anyway." A calm voice added, finding his place on top of the table.

"Whatever Dabi. We both know the sooner the better." (name) spat back at him

Then, the familiar ash-blonde steps onto the stage with a scowl, (name) sneering. "You guys think he'll remember me?"

"No."

"Yup!!! How can he forget a cute girl like (name)?! I would never!" Toga shouted rather enthusiastically

"At least someone here is in the right mindset this morning." The (hair color) haired girl said with a frown, shooting a glare at Dabi.

"I'm just being realistic.. but I also should've known you can't handle that." Dabi shifted as he watched the blonde boy step off the stage. "Like when I told you not to jump off a building because it's too high but you did anyway and broke your leg."

(name) jumped up and playfully smacked Dabi's arm "I told you to pretend like that didn't happen!"

"How? Me and Toga had our work doubled for weeks all because you couldn't follow directions"

"Thank you for not complaining about old things Toga! You're awesome!" (name) mirrored Toga's beam, giving her a hug

"Anything for you (name)-Chan!" She energetically returned the hug

"You just recovered yesterday it's not that old."

"Ugghhh! Anyway! Ready to go stalk a wannabe-hero Toga-Chan?! Cuz I am!" The (hair color) headed girl shouted, grabbing the blonde girl's arm.

"You'll get there too early." Dabi added

"Yeah! Let's go have some fun!"

"Indeed!"

"If you guys get caught don't expect me to come and save you." He added one last time before the girls dashed out of the building.

∆ ∆ ∆

"Oh shit we are here to early.. the gates are closed!" The girl whined, turning to her friend

"Then let's go have fun somewhere else while we wait!" Toga said, nearly shouting when (name) shook her head

"Normally I'd agree with you but I can't afford to miss him again" (name) said, pulling her friend off of the campus and hiding somewhere discreet next to the parking lot.

"Now keep your dust mask on Toga I can't afford to get caught either! I still have my mom's career to ruin!" She said, pulling up her own dust mask.

"I have so much more to live for!"

"But what if I get get hungry?!" Toga whined and (name) deadpanned.

"You don't- ah ahh!" She pushed Toga's head below a bush and ducked slightly "There! There he is!" (name) whisper shouted as she watched the ash-blonde come into view, walking next to another redhead male, along with a pink girl, and blonde boy, all talking to eachother excitedly with the exception of the target himself as he dragged his feat.

"Ahh! He's not alone either! This is gonna be harder than I thought!" (name) threw her hands upwards frustrated, but not enough to catch any sort of attention.

Toga raises her head a little to peak at all the kids flooding out of the building, her eyes landing on a curly haired greenette, her eyes widening with excitement "(name)-Chan! It's the cute boy! Naww I'm thirsty now!"

"Don't you dare! We're here for- shit!"

The ash-blonde looked in their direction quietly while his friends continue to chatter carelessly, (name) shoving herself and Toga down to avoid getting caught.

With the shadow covering most of the girls features, (name) hastily whispers. "We are only here for Bakugou-Kun, okay?! Mess this up and I'll never let you stalk people with me again!"

"Finne!" Toga whined

"We need to move." (name) peeked over the bush, watching as everyone continued with what they were doing, seeing as the ash-blonde had seperated himself from the group.

The female duo moved low in the clear area that surrounded them, ducking behind a wall. "Toga, I underestimated Bakugou a bit." She muttered, gesturing towards him who was moving towards their previous hiding spot.

"I'm not known as a villain quiet yet.. by any of the students. So I have to send you back just to be safe."

Toga nodded, then turned to leave. "Don't let them get you (name)-Chan!" She whispered loudly, then snuck away behind the building.

Bakugou turns towards (name) as she remains behind the wall, out of sight. She hears footsteps approaching her and immediately gets tense as she looks at her surroundings

'There's a car to my left... If I rush I could get behind it in time and its big.. but I'd be risking myself more if it is his family's car, so-'

"Hey man, find anything?" A voice interrupts her thoughts from behind the wall.

"... No" a scruffy second voice responds hesitantly.

(name) looks to the sky, quietly clasping her hands together with a wide smile 'Thank god for plot armor!'

"So, about Mina's offer! Think about it okay? You need to loosen up and have fun once in awhile!" The first voice pressed

"Whatever, drop it shitty hair."

'shitty hair.. a nickname based on appearance.. so that's Katsuki's voice! He sounds so gruffy!'

The footsteps began getting softer as they walked further away, as voices muttered between eachother, and when she was sure they were gone forgetting about the third voice that had entered earlier, she turned to peek around the corner to watch as they walked.

... But instead of seeing people walking away, there stood spikey ash-blonde hair, a crimson gaze burning into her as he had his head tilted upwards ever so slightly.. blocked her vision.

(name's) (eye color) orbs widen as she briskly turned the corner, her heart beat quickening as she cursed herself and hoped he hasn't seen her, which he obviously did.

"There's no point in hiding now, I saw you" he said as he stepped forward, him too behind the wall with her.

She shot a glare at him, her lips formed into a line across her face as she lifted her gaze to him. He hadn't changed a bit, besides his build, he's still the Katsuki Bakugou she had known since she was a child.

To him however, the strange girl in front of him not striking any sort of his childhood.

He strangely felt like he knew this girl though, like that strangely familiar you felt like you know but never able to put your finger on it.

But what threw him off, however, was her strange attire. This is a prestigious school, not to mention the graduation ceremony that took place 20 minutes ago so even if you were a visitor you'd be dressed formally.

This girl was wearing a midrift jean-sweater-jacket thingy, a skin tight turtle neck shirt underneath, parts around her waist cut off so her waist was visible, then a black utility belt, connecting to jogger-like pants that were tucked into a pair of combat boots. What the fuck?

(Feast on my illustration)

(Yo this doesn't stay. If you don't like it it's okay, imagine your own villain attire but keep in mind I'll be referencing it.)

He raised a brow. "Why the fuck are you hiding?"

(name) opened her mouth to talk, but shut it again to think over her answer. What does she say? She can't just say she was hiding from him.

Bakugou's eye brow twitched "Are you ignoring me woman?!"

"No!" She looked into his eyes again "I'm uh.. waiting for a friend from one of the General Studies class! My parents couldn't take me and her family absolutely hates me so I came to support her secretly, I went to see if I'd get caught but then you were there and scared the shit out of me! Don't rat me out sir!"

He smirked at the girl. "Graduations over, you missed all of it dumbass."

"I-" (name) grimaced "Thanks for the update, I was wondering why a bunch of kids in graduation robes were leaving the campus." She retorted, crossing her arms.

"WHA-" Bakugou began to shout before he was cut off by the sudden movement (name) made to cover his mouth "Shhh!" She looked frantically from the left to the right, then dragged him by his arm further behind the building

"Shh! I don't know where my friend is yet and I can't just walk around and look for her! Her family will surely see me then so do me a favor and stay quiet!" She whispered loudly as she uncovered his mouth, rubbing it on his robe

"What the fuck are you doing?! Stop touching me!"

"Stop fucking yelling!"

(name) let out a sigh and looked him in the eye. "You're not gonna tell on me, are you?" She asked coolly.

"No..?"

"Why does that sound like a question?" She pressed hurriedly "All I-"

"No I'm not gonna tell on you, goddammit!" He shouted, balling up his fists

"Great, now if you'll excuse me-" she turned around stiffly, only taking a few steps forward until her wrist is grabbed and she's yanked backwards

"Hold on. Do I know you? Cuz I fucking feel like I've seen you before!"

(name) only turns her head to look at him "You can't understand how?" She smirked. "I'm sorry to hear that Katsu!" She yanked her wrist out of his grip and took off running, before disappearing behind a fence.

"Katsu?! How the fuck does she know my name?!" His eyebrows knit together, conflicted.

∆ ∆ ∆

"Shit!"

(name) stabbed her dagger into the desk "I'm so stupid!" She raised her hands pressing them on both sides of her head.

"What happened (name)-Chan?! Is everything okay?!" Toga ran up to (name) for support

"I got fucking caught by Bakugou! He ruined all of my plans! Dammit!" She shouted angrily

"Of course Bakugou caught you. You can't stalk people right." Dabi added

"You're right for once! I'm better at confrontation! Stalkings too hard, why did I even try?!" (name) threw her hands down and grabbed her dagger, yanking it out of the desk.

"You didn't-"

"No!" She interrupted him. "Nobody knows me as a villain yet, but Bakugou came really close to recognizing me, I should've put on a disguise or something! Then stupid me HAD to call him by the nickname I gave him!"

"You.. what?" Dabi sighed, placing his hand over his face "You should've sent yourself back instead and let Toga do the stalking.. you really don't think much, do you?"

"You wanna know what I'm thinking right now?"

"No-"

"Toga would've just started stalking Midoriya instead!" (name) whined

"Heeyyy!" Toga crossed her arms, a pout on her face.

"You know what?! I gonna go kill a hobo! I'm too stressed right now!" (name) spat as she held her dagger by her side, marching out of the building.

∆ ∆ ∆

Bakugou turned on his heels, marching back to his group of idiots as that girl occupied his mind.

Katsu? Who the hell does she think she is? This girl was so strangely familiar, and like she had said.. He can't understand why or how. Those eyes were that of a friend he had in 7th grade but she had really short hair, and she was taller, meaner...

But that girl had (hair color and hairdo) hair, like that friend had had in middle school. Her hair could've grown out, and she was the only person from his childhood who had called him 'Katsu' when everyone else called him 'Kacchan'

She also...

Katsuki's mouth slightly parted, his brows once knit in confusion raise slightly when the sudden obvious realization had hit him- that was (name) (last name)! His childhood best friend, the one he thought about every once in a great while, he had just let her slip past him!

Only his family had known what happened to her. The news was devastating to young Katsuki when his mother explained everything, from the mother's promotion, (name's) occasional arguments with her mom, and her sadistic nature she adopted had caused her to get kicked out of her home, and the Bakugou family disassociating themselves from the (last name) family upon learning so.

Surprisingly, the media hadn't caught on to their broken home yet, it having been nearly 6 years since then.. how?

"Earth to Bakugoouu!!" Kaminari called out, waving a single hand in his face before having it swatted away. Katsuki sucked his teeth, eyes narrowing towards the blonde. "What do you want?"

"Yo are you okay? You looked like a deer in the headlights a second ago" Kirishima added.

"Yeah, I'm fucking fine." He shoved past the group and made his way to his mom who had been annoyingly waving her hands at him for the past 5 seconds.

'I gonna find that bitch again.'

∆ ∆ ∆

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

138K 5.2K 32
[ AS IT SAYS, SLOW UPDATES NOT NO UPDATES. ] This is fan fiction of My Hero Academia. I adopted this amazing story from @ReadNonsense (who has left t...
399K 11.2K 103
(Y/N) was a victim mixed in a horrible accident that caused her to lose her family at the age of 5. The Heroes shoved her off letting her die with th...
3.3K 133 18
DISCONTINUED BECAUSE THIS WAS THE FIRST BOOK I WROTE AND THE MC WAS OVERPOWERED. IF YALL REALLY WANT ME TO CONTINUE THIS PLEASE DM ME TO LET ME KNOW...
34.8K 1.8K 27
This is a BakuDeku Fanfiction 🔞. Katsuki tries his best in surviving, keeping it together till the end and Izuku tries to live through it all befor...