The all knowing eyes of the C...

By LIGHTININGSHARK

Sixteen year old Storm Grey Johnson hated his name, his terrible life, and the fact that he was in love with... More

Chapter 1- "What makes me strange"
Chapter 2-"Meet Nate, the unfriendly Vamp."
Chapter 3-"Pain"
Chapter 4- "Waking up"
*Important change*
Chapter 5- "What's happening to me?"
Chapter 6- "Why hasn't it stopped yet?!"
Chapter 7- "The Tribal Leader"
Chapter 8- "Cousins?"
Chapter 9- "New protection?"
Chapter 10- "New Faces at School"
Chapter 11- "No bruises?"
Chapter 12- "Hospital"
Chapter 13- "Yuma"
Chapter 14- "Realization"
Chapter 15-"The truth"
Chapter 16- "Coping"
Chapter 17- "Apologizes"
Chapter 18- "New family members?"
Chapter 19-"Start of the search"
Chapter 20- "X-rays"
Chapter 22- "Comparing"
Chapter 23- "My Red Eyes?"
Chapter 24- "Again?"
Chapter 25- "Awkward Guests"
Chapter 26- "Saturdays"
Chapter 27-"New Information"
Chapter 28- "All eyes on me"
Chapter 29-"Iris"
Chapter 30- "Arrival"
Chapter 31- "Divided sides"
Chapter 32- "New Decision"
Chapter 33- "The Epilogue"

Chapter 21- "Hot Springs"

2.5K 75 9
By LIGHTININGSHARK

(Reficul's POV)

               When i woke up it was seven, i got up and took a really cold shower then threw on a pair of black chain pants, and a black long sleeved silk shirt. i put in my black diamond earring and my lip piercing then threw on my boots and went downstairs. When i entered the kitchen, Devane?, was making breakfast, while the twins and my brother sat on stools waiting for the food. Where's Storm, Yuma and werewolf boy?

             "They just got back from the caves and are too tired for school today so they're going to sleep and when everyone else gets back from the school, then all of us are going to compare the x-rays." Nathan's a little creepy.....he knew exactly what i was thinking, he's friends with morris which does say alot about his personality, and he spoke right behind me making me jump since i didn't realize he was behind me. after we all ate, everyone besides Nathan, who wanted to stay with Alex, got into the mercedes viano...i heard Devane and Dalv joking about having to take a limo when everyone goes somewhere now. when we got there i headed straight over to my locker, i saw Marko talking with three jocks at the locker right next to mine and it made my heart speed up! stupid, stupid, stupid heart! i rolled my eyes at myself and when they all stopped talking to look at me so i tried to stay calm. i was unlocking my locker when one spoke to me.

            "Uhm, your one of Storm's friends right?" i looked up from the lock and at him........this guy's name was jared right? i opened my locker up.

            "Cousin." and with that i got on my knees and started switching out my books.

            "Well, do you know where he is?"

            "Yep." i finished and stood back up, slinging my bag over my right shoulder, then shut and locked my locker.

            "Well can you tell me where he is please?" wow, did he say please? he's definately not like the other jocks.

             "He's at home."

             "Is something wrong with him?" he sounded worried, i glanced over his shoulder and my heart started flipping out even though Marko was glaring at me, the fact that he even was paying attention to me is what made it go crazy but he's only payng attention because i'm talking to his friend. stupid stupid thing! arrgghh if i could i'd rip it out of my body and burn it then afterwards i'd bury it!

             "No, he just stayed up too late and was really tired, he should be back tomorrow."

             "K, thanks for telling me....i really appreciate it." he then opened his own locker and started exchanging his books. several people gave me all different looks in the hallway while i leaned against my locker so i glanced over at the three jocks who were glaring at me still, Jared had left, then back towards the moving crowd. one person was chewing gum obnoxiously while winking at me, i wanted to hurl, another kept hitting their palm of one hand with their fist from their other hand to see go much it would hurt from the looks of it..........i couldn't stop from staring at all of them, it was just so interesting how disgusting and stupid humans could be sometimes.

          "Hey baby!" i turned to see a girl with long blonde hair, fake boobs, nice body and in a skanky outfit.....wrap her arms around Marko's neck and smooch him.......it pissed me off but i did nothing, i wasn't going to give into my heart's hurt or my mind's jealously.

           "Hey babe." he squeezed her *ss. and i involuntarily flinched, they both then glanced over at me.

           "What you lookin at fagot?"

           "Wow, you must be retarded if your talking to imaginary sticks." i said it in the cold heartless cruel voice i use to use when i *shudders* had to torture someone.........back then, my Father had forced me to....i didn't want to but i didn't want Natas to get hurt.....if i misbehaved he'd hurt him because he knew how much i loved my baby brother.......the girl was just staring wide eyed and blinking at me, then turned and looked up at Marko.

           "Baby, are you going to let him get away with that!"

            "Nope....your dead you little fag, no one talks to my girl like that."

            "Huh...funny, i thought the term was 'sex toy'...." yeahhhh, i'm dead.....He yanked me by my hair to the bathroom again and the girl and his two friends followed, cheering him on. he released me suddenly, causing my chin to hit the floor hard.....bathrooms smell really, really bad.....and kicked me in my side causing me to involuntary turn over, my back pressed on the floor.

            "Alright, baby i'll let you hit him first."  Before i could even react, the two jocks had pinned me down to the floor....the sound of the slap was really fr*ckin loud and it stung really badly....this girl can slap.....she hit me hard enough to the point of being a bit dizy from it but i quickly recovered. i watched as she stepped back and out of the way......with the two jocks still holding me down, Marko started punching and kicking me.......i felt weak and pathetic, i was defenseless.....if father saw me like this, i'd be severly punished. it hurt and if it were some other person whether it be a werewolf, human, or even Natas.......they'd probably be crying by now but i had learned at a young age to deal with alot of pain and i highly doubt that a human could do more damage than father. when they pulled out a metal bat from behind something in there i realized this must be where they usually beat people. the first hit was right into my stomach, it made me start coughing and that's when he paused for a few minutes....he obviously has had practice and knows when to do what and for how long without causing a serious lawsuit, i think, injury.....i was still being held by my arms but they allowed me to sit up.

             "I'm surprised, most people usually are begging for me to stop or at least are crying by now."

             "Yeah well, i'm pretty sure its because most people have loving fathers." Marko made a face but i couldn't read it in time before he changed back to looking pissed.

             "What, your father found out you were gay?" the girl had said it as mockingly as she could.

              "No......but believe me i wish that was the case....." i could tell that i had a sad look on my face but i can't help it....it does make me sad when i think about those things.......when i think about them i feel as if i'm breaking down....

              "Huh, so its just because your pathetic." patheitc? yes.....i am since i can't handle these emotions......that i'm allowing a human to hurt me.....

              "Pretty much......now can we hurry this up.......i'm getting bored."

            "Oh your so going to be crying afterwards you little fag......Baby beat him till he's straight...."she started laughing but i don't see how that's funny. the two jocks yanked me harshly back onto the floor, gripping my  wrists and ankles as tightly as possible.....Marko hit me with the bat two times before giving me a few seconds.....

           "Baby! what are you doing...hit him again.."

          "I can't.....i've got to wait a few seconds.....or i could kill him.."

        "Who cares? one less fag in the world..." my own death.....i yearn for it at times......but i'm immortal, even in my human form....i can't be killed by a human.....the only way is if a demon or my father rips out my heart and...*gulps*....eats it.....i feel like throwing up now for having those thoughts and..images...running around my head.

         "She's right you know.....go right ahead........hit me with the bat as many times as you want.....i've had much worse."

           "Oh i highly doubt that, taking it in your ass isn't real pain fagot.......my baby is going to show you what true pain is......." i started laughing, i couldn't help it....this b*tch is completely clueless as to what Pain is........physical and emotional.

          "No, you guys are the ones who doesn't know what true pain is."

          "Excuse me? i know everything you little fag......and your the one who..." i cut her off because i didn't care for what she was about to say.

          "Really? then tell me what true pain is?.......huh?....exactly, you don't know because you've never felt true pain so you really can't say that you know everything."

           "I've felt pain before.....i've broken my arm." seriously?

           "Oh yeah....that's true pain alright.....tell me something though...."

           "What?"

           "Has your father purposely broken your ribs, nearly drowned you, caught you on fire, tortured you, made you kill others to survive in some disgusting game in an arena, threatened to kill your younger brother if you didn't do as he said, or how about.....and this ones my favorite......burned a pentagram onto your back so that you'd never forget that he was your father?" they were all just staring me like i was crazy or stupid or something.

          "So your a liar too? being a fag just ain't enough for you." i actually used my strength and ripped my hands out of their grips....startling all of them......then stood up as if i hadn't just been beaten....and started unbottoning my shirt. i took it off and the two behind me went wide eyed......i then turned around so that Marko and his girlfriend could see it.......the scarred and burned lines etched permanently into my back....

           "Now, if your all done insulting me just because i like someone who happens to be another guy....then i'll be leaving now." i pulled on my shirt and rebuttoned it then walked past them....surprisingly no one stopped me. after that my classes went by quickly and soon it was lunch time......I knew that since the others weren't here, Natas would like to spend time together and talk about what's been happening in our new lives so i decided to just stay inside while he went out and sat at the regular table with the twins, because i did trust him but i didn't feel like telling him about my mate issues. i looked around at every table but i couldn't find one where i wanted to sit, i was just standing there in the middle of the cafeteria, when i saw a girl with long blonde hair up in a high ponytail and sea blue eyes, sitting alone, wave me over to her.....i was hesitant but.....i walked over anyways and sat down across from her.

          "Hi, my names Katelyn but everyone calls me Kat.....your name  is Reficul, right?"

         "Yeah."

          "So, where are you from?" oh shit.....uhm....what did i put on the false school applications? i'm just going to say New Salem.....my mother was originally from there so....

          "New Salem."

          "You mean the one famous for the salem witch trials?" was there any other? eh, oh well.

          "Yeah, and i actually have an ancestor who was accused and hanged for being a witch during the trials."

          "Oh really, that's pretty cool....i mean not about the fact that they were hanged and all i just meant....."

           "Its fine, i know what you meant." i smiled at her, not because i wanted to but because i couldn't help it. "So, what about you?"

           "Me? well i have always lived here with my parents, i'm co-captian of the cheerleaders,  and i have a cat named gato which means cat in spanish." she's a cheerleader? oh crap! this huge table will probably be filled with jocks and other cheerleaders.....

          "Your a cheerleader?"

          "Yep."

         "Heh....well it was nice talking with you." as i was standing up, i was surprised when she grabbed my arm.

         "Wait, why don't you stay?"

         "because i'm apparently known as being a 'fag' and your a cheerleader so.....you can let go now.."

         "What does you liking boys and me being a cheerleader have to do with anything?"

        "Don't the jocks and cheerleaders all hate people like me?"

       "Don't go grouping all of us as homosexual haters.....i don't mind.....and i know three jocks and two cheerleaders who don't mind homosexuals either.......now, sit back down and lets get to know each other." i dumbfoundly nodded.......humans can actually be....excepting of others who are different? "Good, ok so tell me some things about you."

       "Like what?"

       "Like what you like to do, talents, and your family." before  i could say somethng else, the table had started to become crowded as jocks and cheers started to sit down and unfortunately....Marko ended up having to sit next to me.....with one of the other guys from earlier next to me and the other guy next to him.....luckly the 'girlfriend' wasn't here.

       "What do you think your doing fag." before i could either say something or get up to leave, Kat said something.

        "He's here because i asked him to sit with me ben and you interrupted our conversation.......now Reficul, tell me about your family." i looked at her for a few seconds and then glanced over at Marko then looked over at the two jocks from earlier.....then i looked back to her and tried to pretend everyone else wasn't there and that my heart wasn't racing because i was sitting next to Marko.

         "My mother's name is Megami, my father's name is sa....uhm.....Salucif, and my younger brother's name is Natas."

          "Very unique names.....i love them but yours is my favorite." i smiled involuntarily.

           "Thanks."

          "So, what do you like to do......i like to shop, cheer, and eat ice cream."

         "I use to draw before......." before my abilities had awakened, i realized that i had averted my eyes from her and luckily though she took the hint that i didn't want to talk about it.

        "Cool, i've always have been a bad drawer myself though......so, do you maybe want to go somewhere with me after school today?.....some of us are heading to the hot springs that my parents own a few miles away from here."

        "I'd like to but i'd have to call Nathan first."

       "Ok, so call."

       "Right now?"

       "Yeah, the teachers don't care if its lunch time." i nodded and pulled out my phone.....when me and Natas had started living with them, Alex had bought us phones and programed everyone's numbers into them. "Oh, and put it on speaker phone." i was hesitant because of the two jocks and Marko but i complied, it rang twice before he answered in a cold and unfriendly voice.

        "Hello?"

       "Hey Nathan its Reficul.....how's Storm, Yuma and Alex doing?"

       "Storm and Yuma are asleep, and Alex is laying on the couch half awake watching some anoying teenager show.....why?"

        "Well because i wanted to go somewhere after school so i was wondering when we were going to.....you know..."

       "We'll probably do it after dinner based on the way things are going....."

       "K, and should i get their homework for them?"

       "Yeah sure."

       "K, bye."

       "Hang on..."

       "What?"

       "Where are you going?"

      "Just to some hot springs a few miles from here."

     "K, if your late for dinner at seven.....i'm not saving you any food and were starting without you......and if you don't come back before eight.....i'm sending the twins to look for you."

    "Why?"

   "I'll tell you later.......just.....don't trust anyone, and keep your guard up."

    "Ok.....see ya later then." i heard a click and then i shut my phone and put it back into my pocket.

    "Alright, i guess i'm going."

    "Awesome! so i'll meet you out on the steps after school, k?" i nodded and then the bell rang. the rest of school went by fast and when the last bell had rang i quickly got the rest of any of their homework, found Natas and gave it to him and told him where i was going, then i headed outside and found Kat on the steps of the school along with two guys, one of them being Marko, and four girls.

     "Hey, Reficul come on lets go!" i followed them to two cars, one a jeep and the other a porsche, i got into the jeep with Kat and two of the girls while the others got into the porsche. When we got there, Kat told me that the guy's hot springs were over to the left and that she'd meet me out in the lobby to drop me off at my house at five.....good thing we eat at seven. while we were entering the changing room, Marko was complaining to the other guy about the whole 'being in the hot spring with a gay' but didn't threaten me to leave. the three of us got into the spring and the other guy, sam, was saying how he was surprised by the fact that no one else was in there. After that the two started talking about football so i just put my head back against a rock on the opposite side of them and tried to relax.....eventually i felt the tension in my muscules leave and i started to feel at peace. 

      "Hey, who's your favorite?"

      "Huh?" i lifted my head back up and looked over at them.

      "Football....who's your favorite team?"

      "I don't really care for sports." i laid my head back down but he kept talking with me."

      "Well my favorite are the miami dolphins."

      "Good to know...." it was silent for a bit.

      "So since you don't like sports.....what do you like?" i shrugged.....i wasn't familiar with this part of the human culture. "come on....ya gotta like something."

      "I use to like drawing."

      "cool....what kind?"

       "kind?"

      "yeah...you know....like did you draw flowers, animals, naked people, etc." i lifted my head back up and stared at him for a few seconds then shrugged again.

      "depends on what i felt like drawing."

      "Huh, interesting......why'd you stop?"

      "there.....there was an....an accident." i bit my bottom lip and looked away from him.....it was then when i had realized that Marko had been listening too.

      "Hmm, well maybe you could show me your drawings sometime." he smiled at me.

      "Yeah....sure."

      "Can you show me them too?" i glanced over at Marko, with a surprised look on my face.

      "Why?"

      "blame it on curiosity." i nodded slowly and then went back to relaxing. a few minutes later the timer went off and i had to get out.

      "Bye Reficul." he smiled at me again.

      "Bye Sam." i gave him a small smile back before heading into the changing room, i'm glad he didn't ask about the burn on my back......it still hurts sometimes, especially the memory. when i walked into the lobby, i spotted Kat and the two other girls that were in the jeep with them earlier.

      "Hey, ya ready?"

      "Yep." i followed them out and once in the car i told her the address.....she paused and stared at me....

      "Isn't that the creepy yet beautifully built huge mansion with the iron gates and gargoyles?"

     "Yeah...." her eyes widened and then turned and started the car up. "If others new, then you'd be pretty popular ya know?" i didn't answer her and the rest of the drive was silent until she dropped off the two girls.

     "So.....you like Marko?" i tensed up...was it really that obvious? could he tell?

     "What makes you think that?"

     "I can see the look in your eyes that you get when you glance over at him."

     "So what if i like him......its not like you can choose..."

     "True....so first we'll have to break up the couple and then you befriend him, and then seduce him." i stared at her in disbelief.

       "One, he doesn't like me already because i'm gay, two, because he's not....he won't get turned on at all, and thr....." her hand...her...hand...was over my mouth instead of on the wheel with her other hand.

        "Don't doubt me on this....i'm a woman....i now all about these things..." when i nodded my head she moved her hand back onto the steering wheel. "good, so i'll start plan A tomorrow." after that, there was dead silence until she pulled up to the gate.

        "Thanks for the ride and for inviting me, it was.......nice." i smiled at her and she smiled back.

        "Better get use to it 'fic'..." fic? huh, her nickname for me? i actually somewhat like it.....fic....fic....fic.....hmmm....i opened the gates and started heading up the driveway to.....my home....and new family....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 604 26
*COMPLETED* Always be nice to people you bump into, they might change your life. Destiel high school AU (Trigger warning- self harm, depression/suici...
9.1K 1.4K 43
Long ago Earth's paleobiologists established the planet Anee as a vast storehouse of extinct species, each continent home to life forms of a differen...
60K 3.2K 34
COMPLETED Designer Gulf Kanawut's first project with his new employer Tomato Design is a big one---planning the interiors for a successful chain of h...
132K 5.8K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...