Markings(tododeku soulmate au...

By Bitch_thats_my_name

When you're born you have a mark on the back of your hand. The more detailed the mark the more pain your soul... More

The mark begins forming
And so they met
What do the marks mean
What if he was
Views
Meeting(all Todoriki's POV)
What happened(all Izuku's POV)
Waking up(todoroki's pov)
I'll name it later (lies)
Moving
Talking
Home
A/N (Really important)
Wedding

Not a chapter but still please do read

3.1K 45 28
By Bitch_thats_my_name

Guys listen I deal with all sorts of sad things in my week. I have someone who I vent to on Mondays. If you guys need someone to talk to I'm here you can comment it if you do feel okay with sharing it or if you think it's something more common and want to have other people just be a bow to read a comment bit thing. You can also dm me I don't always respond right away but I will respond. You guys matter to me and I will do anything in my power to help you feel better. Talking doesn't always make things better right away but it does help a lot. And I won't share it unless if you want me to and are comfortable with it. Hard times don't last forever, you can win this fight.  Please talk to me if you need it I am always here. You are loved and you matter don't let anyone(including yourself) tell you otherwise.
Love, Seamus.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 65.9K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
4.3K 104 9
Hinata shoyo a short karasuno first year with a livly attitude, who just spreads joy with his constant happiness... That would be a boring story if i...
1.5M 111K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
13.9K 352 5
this is a story about toothless X hiccup runs away. :€ ;3