Rejected for being a nerd

By superrrgirI

~~~~ nəːd/ noun a foolish or contemptible person who lacks social skills or is boringly studious. Rude, right... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 39

16K 443 119
By superrrgirI

*semi-edited*

would you guys like more of zander's pov or not? leave a comment, it'll help x

Jessica's POV

I slam my bedroom door shut and flop onto my bed. I wish I wasn't such a pussy but I was too scared. Oh well, I'm safe in my room. I doubt he'll come here. But, if I'm going to stay in here all day long, I really need some sort of entertainment, my phone was just barely doing it.

Maybe I should invest in a TV or a laptop. Would be worth it 'cause I'm so damn bored. Perhaps I should go to the games room.

I stand up from the bed and walk towards my door, I'm about to swing the door open when suddenly, it flies towards me, hitting me in the face. Hard.

The sound of the door hitting me resonates in the room and I hiss in pain. I grab onto my nose and rub it as I jump up and down in pain. "OWWWW!!!!" I whine and squeeze my eyes closed. Whoever opened that door was planning to put a hole in my wall with the door knob or planning to pull the door off its hinges. Too much fucking power.

"Oh shit!" I hear a voice grumble and I shiver at the sound of the deep voice. I knew exactly who it was. I feel his calloused hands grab me by my arms and sit me down on the bed. I hesitantly open my eyes and see Zander's concerned gaze on me scanning my face. I moved my hand from my nose and felt the dull throbbing of my nose, I didn't know if a nose bleed would ensue but it really did hurt.

I ignore the throbbing of my nose and glare at Zander with a scowl on my face.

"Thanks a lot Zander, thanks a lot. Because of you, my nose hurts right now." I grumble. He regards me but doesn't apologise at all. How typical.

The room was silent as Zander stared at me with his intense, dark eyes and I couldn't read any emotions on his face. His whole stance was tense and it felt so awkward with him staring at me.

"Well, do you need something?" I ask and attempt to walk out of the room because the tension in the room had skyrocketed and I needed to escape.

Before I could walk out of the room, the door is slammed in front of me and I open my mouth in protest but I'm pushed onto the door making me gasp. I look up at Zander and see his jaw clenched tightly and before I can even question his actions, my lips are covered by his own.

I found myself being lost in the amazing sensation of his lips being on mine, moving with mine roughly. I could feel the passion in that one kiss, his lips hard against mine, his body pressing into my my own. He forced his tongue into my mouth, coaxing my tongue and I loved every second of it. I know I should've pushed him away for what he did, but I missed him. I missed this.

Zander grabbed my hands which were at my sides and pinned them against the door, holding me captive in his arms. He pulled my bottom lips between his teeth and bit down roughly causing me to gasp lightly in surprise as the kiss is deepened. I wish I could free my hands so I could run my hands through his luscious hair. I wiggled in his hold trying to free my hands but his grip just tightened.

Zander pulls away from the kiss making a whine fall from my mouth. All of a sudden, I feel the pleasurable sensation of him nibbling on my mark causing a moan to escape from my mouth. Who knew a mark could feel so good. He moves from my mark and leaves feathery kisses and bites all along my neck. All I wanted was to pull him even closer to me.

I wiggle my hands once more tying to free my hands and this time he lets them go. Straight away, I wind my hands around his neck and pull his lips towards mine once more. His wet lips meet mine softly as we enjoy the feeling of us being connected after all this time.

"Legs up." He ordered against my lips, I obeyed and wrapped my legs around his waist. This new position allowed me to be even closer to him and to feel all his hard muscles.

I begin to grind against him and feel his cock throb in response. Zander groans in pleasure and the sound elicits something deep inside me. I wanted him, now. I had never felt so sure about something as I felt sure about him fucking me.

"Zander... please." I moan breathlessly against his lips, my hips never stopping.

"Please what, baby girl?" He deep voice grunts, full of pleasure.

"I want... you." I breathlessly say to him and he groans deeply, I feel the rumble in his chest.

"Fuck." He curses and drops my legs down and pulls away from me.

I feel confused as the sexual tension died down straight away.

"We need to talk." He says seriously. As soon as he utters those words, I feel like a fool. I got too caught up on the feelings on him that I forgot what he did. How heartless he was.

I cough awkwardly and step backwards but my back was met with the door.

"Yeah. I agree." He nods but doesn't say anything. We're enveloped in an awkward, tense silence.

I shuffle on my feet wanting this tension to go out the window but the air got heavier with every passing second.

I decide to break the silence by asking, "Have you come to apologise?" I'm only met with Zander's roaring laughter.

I stand, tight lipped as he laughs at me.

"Apologise? Why the fuck would I need to apologise?" My eyebrows shoot up as he asks me the dumbest question in the world.

"Why the fuck wouldn't you need to?" I snarl at him. I thought he was going to have changed. Not be an ass.

"All I did was do what you told me to do." The nerve of this guy!

"So if I told you to go to Krakatoa and jump inside, would you?" I fume and cross my arms in anger.

"What the fuck is a Krakatoa?" Zander snaps and furrows his eyebrows.

"It's a volcano, dumbass." I roll my eyes.

"Don't talk of such... such weird stuff. How should I know things like that?" 

"If you weren't such an illiterate fool, you would know." I snap harshly, Zander growls deeply and I notice his clenched fists at his sides.

"Do not disrespect me, baby. You wouldn't like to know what happens to people that disrespect me." Zander warns, his voice dangerously low. His tone sent shivers down my spine and for a second, I was scared of him. Was I not meant to be his equal? He didn't treat me like one.

"Do you even want me as a mate? You treat me as if I'm a piece of dirt under your shoe." I asked him, sadly. I was beginning to lose hope in this relationship.

"What the fuck?! Of course I want you as my mate, or I wouldn't be here now." Zander responds like its the most obvious question in the world.

"Well then, what the fuck was that the other day? That bullshit! You acted as if I wasn't your mate, like I didn't bare your mark on my neck. As my mate, my equal, you shouldn't act like that. Even if I provoke you, you shouldn't go and do that shit. You betrayed my trust Zander. What you did hurt me, a lot. I FUCKING TRUSTED YOU. I don't understand why you would ever do that. Maybe I shouldn't have told you to but you didn't need to do it. As a person, I have many insecurities and that day reminded me of one. The fact that I could always be replaced, easily. You totally proved my point that it could happen any time. Thoughts like that make me feel so- so vulnerable." I took a deep breath and continued my rant, hoping he would understand my feelings and feel at least one ounce of regret or guilt. 

"If I ever did what you did to me, call up one of my exes and told them to come so we could have sex, would you like it?" Zander growls deeply and takes a step towards me.

"I would rip his dick from between his legs then would shove it up his ass then make him eat it before ripping his head off of his shoulder."  He snarls with anger in his eyes as he imagines the image. 

I cringe at the explicit image but continue my speech, "Exactly, you just proved my point. You would hate it. So why do you think you have the fucking right to do the exact thing you wouldn't like me doing? Is it because you're a man? Because men can have sex and not feel a thing or have a connection with the girl they're sleeping with but women can't have sex without being connected to the guy? If that's your reason then you're so much dumber than I thought. Double standards exist sweetie. No one can cheat. If you can't understand something as easy as that, then you don't deserve to be in a relationship until you get that both parties have an obligation to trust each other." I rant to him and he just stares at me.

"I didn't sleep with her, as soon as you left I sen-" Zander tries to explain but I stopped him from talking by raising my hand.

"Stop fucking talking. Just stop. Didn't you listen to a word I said? I don't care if you didn't, well I mean I am happier knowing you didn't but still. The fact that you thought it was alright to even call her to prove a point just shows how much you care. And the fact you think you didn't do anything wrong is just sad. I thought so much better of you." I shake my head in disappointment.

"I don't even know what to do... if I can even do this with you right now." I hear my voice crack slightly. I sigh deeply as I hear no reply from Zander. Maybe he wasn't the one for me. 

Maybe, just maybe I should give Andrew a chance. He was searching for me anyways...

I move to open the door but my wrist is grabbed and I'm spun around. I feel Zander's lips touch mine and shove his chest away.

"YOU CAN'T- you can't just fix everything with kisses Zander!! That's not the way it works. Even an apology would be better than no replies at all! You can't even apologise..." I scream at him. I move my eyes up to his face and see the desperateness on his face as he searched for words.

"You want me to apologise? Fine! I'm sorry, I fucking screwed up so badly and I know I've hurt you a lot. If I could take it back, I would. I know you might not trust me anymore but I still want you as a mate, as my partner. I want to try again. I like you, I really do. I know I don't show it much, but I fucking do. I can't blame you for anything you've just said about me just now. I'm a fucking ass, trust me I know. It's easier to get people to hate you than to get people to love you. I didn't care about anyone not liking me until you. You've allowed me to feel emotions I haven't felt for years and the months I've known you have been the best months of my fucking life. There's no way I'm letting you go now, no matter the circumstances. You're mine now and forever. I. Don't. Care." Zander states emphasising every word, showing how important I am to him.

I feel my heart swell in happiness. A smile tugs at my lips. 

"That's what I wanted to hear." I grin and launch myself into his arms, hugging him tightly. Zander laughs and I revel in the sound of his laughter, he truly sounds happy.

I loved this. 

~~~~~ 

would you guys like if i did like question of the day with you guys or nah?

please do comment, it does really make a difference.

love you guys x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.6K 1.1K 19
Y/n wasn't necessarily a nerd but at the same time she was. She was never the type to go to parties or hangout with friends after school. Don't give...
448K 13.5K 49
Cover by @auroralust Available on Goodreads under this title. Every year, wolves of age from around the country attend their Placing Tournament, the...
5.7M 152K 31
Nerdy Filthy Fat Skye Hale has been bullied since she could remember, she was Fat and a Nerd making her the biggest loser in school. On her Sophomor...
Violet By

Werewolf

211 12 14
"Hey Mate" he stared in my eyes coldly. "X..Xavier?" I looked at him shocked. "Surprise" he chuckled darkly. "I dreaded this moment, but I knew it wi...