The Warriors of Perseus

By Maroon3752

Percy finds Annabeth cheating on him. He then goes to Olympus and becomes a god. He decides to make the Warri... More

1:The Betrayal
2:The Warriors
3:Camp Half Blood
4:Reavealing
5:Finding
6:Adopting
7:Years Later
8: Immortal Mother
9: The Island
AN
10: The Note
12: Annoying
13: Secret Spot
14 : Off the Island
15 : The Journey
16 : Wounded
17: Help
18: The Kiss
19: Feelings
20 : Attacked
21:Worried
22:Healing

11: Getting Settled

12K 301 15
By Maroon3752

Percy 

We all start to head up to the the second floor is and see that there are six rooms 4 normal sized bedrooms and then 2 master bedrooms. On each door there is a name with the customized to how you would like it. Nico's room is really dark and has a couple of skull pictures and has a death like aura and then Bryan's room is like the beach walls painted blue with a beautiful sun on the sealing. I walk into my room and see that it looks like  am underwater the dark and sea green of the ocean. There is a wall that is made of glass and has bunch of beautiful fish. On the ceiling is a glowing gold picture of riptide with a beautiful bow next to it.  The bed is a water bed and which I have always wanted I fall onto the bed and close my eyes and drift into a sound sleep.

Artemis

I walk into my room and observe it. It has a forest theme with dark green walls and a dark brown wood bed frame the pillows and blankets are a nice shade of silver I look up to the ceiling and see a beautiful bow which is and exact copy of mine with a silver hunting knife. I change into my sleep where and pull the covers over myself and fall into a deep sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...