Pup Star: The New Pup Star

By AngelandScampfurever

It's another season for Pup Star in Australia and a fluffy Australian Shepherd pup is ready to sing. She real... More

An Excited Pup
The Auditions
Big Trouble
Meeting Dakota
A Dream Come True!
A Dinner Party
The Practicing/getting captured
Bark's Plan/Help Lily!
The Bark Easy/The Pup Star Rehearsals/The Pound
The Escape
No Stone unturned
The Train/The Ride
The Meat Thief
Music is Everywhere/The Dog Catcher
Betrayal
The Scary Eyes/ A Total Disaster
Sorry/A Talk on the Way Home
4:30
8:50
9:00!!!!!!!!
The Forest
Mia's House/Tiny's house
The Distractor/The Freer
Getting Free/Keeping the crowd busy
Getting caught/The Finale
The End
These are my characters that I made up (:

Seeing Kano and Rolland again

547 10 2
By AngelandScampfurever

Sorry, I forgot if Roland has two Ls or not

Love all of you!

"Would you hurry up, slow poke?" Bark snapped at Julio. "Oh, easy for you to say. You have long legs, I have short legs," Julio made a comeback. "What are you losers doing here?" Kano growled. "Look, before you go off attacking us, I just wanna make a deal with you." Bark said. "A deal, hmm?" Kano stopped growling. "Yes, a deal. I was thinking, if I can't be the Pup Star anymore, then no one can be!" Bark said. "So it's ALL about you, again!" Growled Kano. "Well, yeah but... you can... um... be my... helper?" Bark said. "Ugh, you think I wanna be your helper?!" Kano yelled. "Well, you can get a new luxury eye patch, heh," Bark said. "OK, fine. I'm in, what do you want me to do?" Kano asked. "We'll have to make sure none of the new Pup Star contestants win. Bark said. "Well that's gonna be hard, especially since everyone in the whole world knows our faces, thanks to you." Kano said. Then he got an idea. "Wait, I know a dog who can help us. Kano said again. "Is he bad, because he won't help us if he knows that we're bad dogs." Bark said. "One, it's a "she" and her name is Dakota. And second, yes, she's bad, only her plans of evil actually work." Kano answered. "Kano, the Mean Team is made up of boys, not girls. Bark said. "Scrappy is a girl and she worked with us for a few days," Kano said. "Fair enough," Bark said. Then Bark finished by saying, "OK, let's meet this "Dakota".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.9K 691 46
A new member of the helluva boss join the gang and he's a aboriginal like hellhound pup so the gang adopt him
90.5K 5.1K 47
"Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven" - John Milton, 'Paradise Lost' When the virus came, it infected the whole world in less than a month...
2K 100 10
Tchaikovsky's family is coming to visit him for Christmas and meet the Buddies for the first time. Soon they get a surprise visitor from the North Po...
15.4K 218 30
My 2nd story There is a new pup in this story Couples in my story ChasexSkye MarshallxEverest