All My Days (boyxboy)

By Sunlight_360

Gale was stumbling down the halls the first day of his Junior year in a new school when he bumped into a boy... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Authors Note
Capter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Authors Note
Chapter 12

Chapter 5

5.5K 180 77
By Sunlight_360

A/N
I'm in Chemistry right now and honestly we haven't done any projects. This is just a reaction I know of so I used it for their project. I know it's kind of a dumb one and I'd change it to Biology if I didn't want to change the book so much. Thanks for understanding! Also thanks for all the votes and support!
IMPORTANT: play song when it says to.

My alarm clock blares causing me to shoot up. I turn and see that it's 6:30. I stretch my arms and stand up. I walk into the bathroom and get in to the shower. I step in and instantly jolt back. It's freezing! I wait a moment for it to heat up before slowly stepping in. The warm water runs down my back and I close my eyes.

Ivan. What should I wear? Do I bring something like a snack? Do I just show up? Am I overthinking this...?

I ponder the last question. Yeah... it's not even a date. We just have to work on our Chem project.

I step out of the shower and dig through my closet. I choose a light blue shirt with dark blue sleeves. It's a three quarter sleeve shirt so it's really stylish. I wear it with a pair of nice Khaki shorts. I style my hair. I gel the front up and flip it over. I spray some cologne on and grab my bag. I rush out the door and start the car. I wait for the rpms to drop slightly before pulling out of my driveway.

I start my journey to THE Ivan's house. Hottest guy in the school, Ivan's house!

I carefully scale the steps and reach the big blue door. I raise my fist and tap lightly. After about a minute a tired Ivan opens the door. He rubs his eyes and looks at me confused.

"Why the fuck are you here so early?" He groans. I look at my wooden watch and it's 8:07. I just shrug and smile.

He steps aside motioning me to enter. I do as he instructs. My eyes wander around his house from the T.V. to the island in the kitchen.

"Ok, so you have all the materials needed?" He questions. I nod and grab them out of my backpack. I start digging through and pull out a bag full of magnesium strips. I have a lighter and popsicle stick as well.

"Would you mind getting the paper so we can we record data based on the changing variables," I ask. He grabs a notebook from the living room and sets it in front of him.

I take the lighter and ignite the popsicle stick. Ivan stares at the fire and it reflects in his beautiful eyes. I shake my head of the thoughts and clamp the tweezers on a strip of magnesium.

"You're going to want to look away," I state.

"Then how will I record the data?" He asks with a 'duh' tone in his voice.

"I mean just don't look directly at it! It'll hurt your eyes maybe even damage them," I state very matter of factly.

He averts his eyes and I do slightly. I ignite the strip and an intense, white light, shines on the strip. I squint and as it burns out the strip is still in tact. Until I set it down. It instantly crumbles into white ash.

Ivan is scribbling down the reaction.

"Look okay?" He ponders.

I read what he has written down. "Yep! That's good!"

"Well... how about we take a little break! I'll make lunch," he says with a wide smile. He starts the oven and puts some veggies into a pan. He stirs them in with some spices.

"Shit!" He curses under his breath. "I burnt it. I'm sorry I tried but I'm not a good cook." I walk over by him.

"I'll cook if it's ok with you. I'm ok at cooking," I offer. My mom taught me what spices and things go good together so I'm a decent cook.

"Have at it!" He throws his hands up and sits on the counter frustrated. I look at what they all have and decide on making chicken tetrazzini. I cut up the chicken and put them to simmer on the pan. I throw in some spices like paprika, salt, parsley, and a few more. I start some noodles boiling. Once they're cooked I remove them. I add some olive oil to the pan and put in some finely chopped onions and tomatoes. I let them sizzle in some more spices. While they simmer I begin making the sauce. I use the ingredients needed. I took a small Tate and decided that it tastes pretty good. When it's all done, I add it to the noodles I started. I add the chicken on top and then I throw a small scoop of veggie mix on top for flavor.

I turn to grab the last ingredients and see Ivan watching me intently. The minute my eyes meet his he averts his gaze to the table. I turn and grab the basil and set a few finely chopped leaves on top of the two plates. I grab two forks. I set the larger helping in front of Ivan and I eat the smaller one. He takes a bite and his eyes go wide.

"Holy shit Gale! You can cook," he compliments. I blush and take a bite. It's not that good... I'll take the compliment though!

"Awww haha! Well, thank you! It's just something I do in my free time," I blush. A grin crosses his face.

"What other secret talents do you have, Gale?"

"Oh uh, not much haha. I'm in choir so I guess I can sing ok."

"Oh sing something." He exclaims.

I scratch the back of my neck. He gets up and sits on the couch. Oh god... what, do I just start singing here with him staring at me. Here goes nothing.

I grab my phone and turn on the background music without the voice. I press play

(Play song now)

I look at the ground while I start. I don't want to have to look at him. When I start the high note, I lift up my head and start getting into the song.

I always get lost in my head when I'm singing this song. I open my eyes when the song finished and looked up at Ivan. His eyes were wide and he shocked expression on his face. His brow furrowed slightly and I got scared of his reaction.

"Uh... I-I, said t-th-that... I n-need to use the rest r-room," I managed to stutter. I turn on my heel suddenly and dart up stairs. I dive into the bathroom and close the door. I lean against the sink.

Oh god... oh god! That was so embarrassing! I'm never singing in front of people again!

There was a knock on the door and I jolted back. I stood, frozen by the sudden interruption.

"Hey Gale. Come on out I want to talk to you about it." He whispered. I opened the door and stepped out side. I balled my shirt up in my hands and faced him.

"I uh, I'm s-sorry!" I sighed. He simply pressed a finger on his lips.

"Holy shit! Gale that was the best I've ever heard anyone sing! I'm sorry if my reaction was misleading! I was just in complete, and utter, shock. Damn, you can sing too!" He exclaimed. I blushed. I'm not really used to receiving compliments that aren't from my parents or Rachel.

I smiled at him sheepishly and he just chuckled.

"Come on! Let's go get this damn project done, Gale!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 12.4K 38
Twisted Wonderland x male reader โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” "๐๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐œ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ง๐š๐ฉ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ ๏ฟฝ...
1.1K 53 10
----------------------- Y/N had just moved to a very new place, he didn't know what to expect. Y/N didn't want to, but he had to. So, this meant new...
354K 12.8K 26
|| Description edited. || "I'm just an ordinary guy. There is nothing special about me." Ashton constantly told himself. Ashton was the only gay kid...
115K 4.4K 27
I'm Finn Vasco but that's not quite important right now. I'm a pretty sarcastic guy if I'm gonna be honest. I'm closed off and I literally only have...