π™°πš— π™°πš–πšŽπš›πš’πšŒπšŠπš— πšƒπš πš’οΏ½...

By 1-800holywaterbitchh

"Nothing can change the way I feel about you, do you not get this?" I raised my voice and the tears were star... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chpater 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Important Read

Chapter 20.

2.1K 46 8
By 1-800holywaterbitchh

Authors note:
I know that Harry doesn't figure out the clue to the egg until sometime in January! But I had them discover that sooner rather than later, because I thought the characters experiencing a nice Christmas together would be nice, so it's been a few weeks since the bathtub scene! So spoiler! This is an almost Christmas chapter :) Enjoy! Xoxo.

                                       • • •

"What a relief! Exams are finally over!" I yelled tossing my books onto my mattress, Hermione groaned and tossed hers onto her bed as well. I was filled with excitement, I had survived my first semester at Hogwarts. Next, was shopping for Christmas presents. I began stripping from my robes and put on a pair of skinny jeans, I've never worn a pair let alone owned one until my dad sent some clothes as an early Christmas present, which for a growing girl, there was no such thing as too many clothes. I studied my plain tan bra in the mirror, maybe it's time I upgraded my undergarments if I was going to keep doing... whatever I'm doing with Harry.

I glanced at Hermione in the mirror watching her organize her school books into her suitcase that she was still planning on reading even though it's break. Hermione was going home for Christmas, while I received a letter from my father along with my early Christmas presents explaining something about how the Ministry was going to need to keep him there over break. I was upset that I was going to have to wait till spring to visit him, but work comes first.

Plus, Harry explained to me his relationship with his Uncle, Aunt and cousin. The No-Maj's seem entirely unpleasant. On the bright side, I was going to get to spend an endless amount of time with Harry, and even Christmas with him, and nothing excites me more.

"Since we're all leaving tomorrow to go home, I was wondering if you were wanting to go present shopping today?" Hermione asked as she began to change into regular clothes as well, I nodded and grabbed Harry's grey pullover from my suitcase and slid it on.

"Yes! I have to buy a few presents for a couple of people." I said to her as I tied my hair back into a loose bun, leaving a few strands hanging down by the sides of my face. I've noticed that since I've been seeing Harry I really have cared about my appearance, I try to make sure my hair is done everyday and I've been experimenting with makeup more everyday as well. With having such large light brown eyes, eyeliner and mascara really make my eyes pop, and Lavender spent some time teaching me how to do a brown and black Smokey eye.

I watched myself in the mirror one last time. I was beginning to become more comfortable and confident in my skin. Harry adores every inch of my body, and he makes sure I know this. He'll hold my hands away from my body and look me in the eye, "You don't ever have to hide yourself from me. You're beautiful." When I try to hide parts of myself, the way he holds me and kisses me, the way he touches me, leaving me always wanting more of him. I moved the collar of his pullover and viewed the hickey he left on my neck from a few nights ago, it was fading finally. I laughed lightly to myself while pulling the collar back over it. Hermione hasn't let me hear the end of it since I came back that night with soaking wet hair and a giant purple welt on my neck. I turned away from the mirror and sat back onto my bed to tie my boots on, once I was done I waited patiently for Hermione and we headed downstairs.

Neville was sitting in the armchair to the right and Seamus was sitting next to Harry on the sofa, I smiled and snuck up behind Harry, wrapping my arms around his neck and nibbling on his ear. He let out a shocked yelp making me giggle, he then let his head fall back onto the back of the sofa to stare up at me.

"Hi, there." I smiled brushing his hair out of his face, his scar appearing itself to me. He smiled back and pulled me in for a kiss, I licked his lips and then licked his cheek playfully.

"Bleh." He said pulling away and rubbing his sleeve on his cheek, I laughed and began walking away towards the door.

"I'll be back later." I said about to exit, I didn't want Harry to follow or ask to come. This was secret present time.

"Where are you two going?" He said turning around to face me, his eyes widened at my bum in the skinny jeans I was wearing. "Well those are new. He flirted while giving me a small wink, "and I have been looking for that sweater." He said rising from his seat, I looked down at my outside and shrugged as he approached me.

"I'm going present shopping. So you stay here. And yes, I stole this a few nights ago." I defended while making myself more snug into the pullover, he put his hands on my waist and pulled me into him.

"I really, really, fancy these trousers." He said while slipping his hands into my back butt pockets and squeezing my ass. His touch sent off fireworks between my legs and I bit my cheek trying to stop a grin from appearing.

"Trousers? You mean my pants?" I giggled making fun of him, he rolled his eyes and gently kissed me while I was in mid laugh. I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck again, tugging at his hairs at the bottom of his head.

"That is an insult to all of us! Watch your mouth!" Fred and George appeared around the corner of their stairs from their dorm, I pulled my lips away from Harry and began laughing again.

"You're right. I'm so, so, sorry. I'm glad you fancy my trousers." I faked their accent and Harry bursted into laughter squeezing my cheeks harder.

"That might have been the worst British accent I've ever heard." He mocked me with his deep green gaze, his eyes were so playful.

"You'll have to be my accent coach then, clearly." I said looking up pretending to think, "what do you say tonight? I meet you somewhere and you teach me your... British boy ways." I held my hands out curiously, he raised a brow and watched me as I followed Hermione out of the door.

"Deal... I'll teach you something." His eyes became dark as he watched me leave, I blew a kiss to him and returned to Hermione who had left the common room quickly. As we made our way to Hogsmeade Hermione continued to give me a disgusted face.

"You guys are so into each other, it's gross, but so cute." She said repeatedly on the way there, I shoved my hands into the pockets of the sweater. It's becoming chillier by the day.

As we passed Gladrags and Wizardwear I pulled Hermione inside with me, I didn't want to tell her that I needed new bras and underwear if Harry was going to keep seeing me in those items, but I didn't see a way around it.

"So, can I ask how far... you guys have gone, then?" She asked curiously, I bit my lip as I pushed through endless amounts of bras. It's Christmas, should I go with something red or green? And Laced? I pulled out a red bra with a small diamon in the center of the bra, Hermione pointed to it and nodded. "I like this, try it on." What is with Gladrags and Wizardwear and their diamonds on women's clothing?

"We haven't really done anything, honestly." I said unsure on how much detail she actually wanted, I stood in front of the mirror as Hermione closed the door and I unstrapped myself and slid the bra over. It was a bright red push up and gave me excellent breast shape. "Is this too much?" I asked turning to the side, I'd have to find underwear that matched this color and style.

"You ask that every time we come in here and you try anything on." Hermione yawned in annoyance, I rolled my eyes and sent her out to get me laced underwear that would match my bra. She came back with the same style and in sizes small and medium, the small was too tight so I picked the medium.

"I'm serious, Hermione. Does it look good? Should I try something else?" I asked.

"No. I really like this. But we should get a few more pairs similar to this, you said you needed more bras and underwear right?" She asked, I nodded and climbed out of the bra and underwear I tried on and put my regular clothes on. Since we knew my bra size and underwear size now we went to the racks and picked out four different pairs of underwear in different colors, and then three more bras. One bra was a sports bra, a relaxing bra. Once I made my purchase I left the store with the bag hanging on my side, Hermione had wanted to stop at a Knick knack shop and a book store.

"I'm curious... tell me... more detail?" Hermione asked as she picked up a snow globe and shook it, I watched her and twirled the button on the bottom so it would sing music.

"How much do you want to know?" I asked cautiously, she rolled her eyes and placed the snow globe down.

"Oh, come on! I'm not going to tell anyone. I want to know what it feels like... like, when he kisses you or touches you. I know what the books say, and it seems so enchanting... is it?" She smiled curiously, I bit my cheek and looked at the top shelf in front of us and pulled down the box of chocolates from it. I examined the box. This would be something cute? And tasty?

"If you're talking about shagging, we haven't done that yet." I said awkwardly.

"Did you just say shagging?"

"I didn't want to use the other word."

"Sex?" She asked, I shushed her and placed the giant box of chocolates by my side. This will make a good present, but this isn't going to be the only one I'm giving Harry. I still have to find one for Hermione and one for my father.

"Yes, sex." I said lowly as we walked around the store, it wasn't as crowded as usual because everyone has headed home for the holiday.

"But is it like the books? I would say yes, as crazy as that sounds. Kisses and touches from him are all I want at the end of the day, and even if he isn't... touching me touching me, just lying in his arms while we do schoolwork together or anything simple is incredible too. When you find your person..." I trailed off as I continued playing with things in the store. "You'll just know, I guess is how to put it? But Harry didn't start getting very physical with me until we built up that friendship, that comfort with each other, the bond between two people is extremely important." I told her. I wasn't wrong, at the beginning, with the silent treatment I received from him for the first few weeks and then when he cut me off out of nowhere, if someone had asked me a few months ago if I would let Harry Potter touch me in anyway like that I would have told that person that they were crazy... but if anyone told me that I would be this involved with someone like this, let alone Harry Potter, I would have said they were crazy too.

Hermione stayed silent as she began playing with a necklace on the wall that had some sort of animal bone attached to the bottom, I leaned against the pole and watched her with a questioning face.

"What?" I asked, she smiled and looked back at me with her smile quickly disappearing from her face.

"Ron and I kissed. Once." She said with her cheeks turning red, my mouth dropped.

"Why didn't you tell me this? How was it? Was it like the books for you?" I questioned her quickly, she laughed and nodded while tucking a piece of her hair behind her ear.

"That's why I asked, it was like the books. It just happened when we opened The Chamber Of Secrets." She waves that away, "long story with that one. But, yes, I've kissed Ron. I don't know exactly why we aren't together or why it hasn't escalated, but me attending the ball with Viktor didn't help my case any." She said frowning, she walked ahead of me and pulled a puzzle off another shelf, I'm not sure what puzzle it was but she finished it after forty seconds of holding it. I kept silent as I followed her through the store.

I thought that same night I had completely lost any chance of being with Harry, I'm not even sure if we're together now, we haven't talked about it. The more I think about it, am I even his girlfriend? What am I? What is he to me? I pulled my thoughts away from me and looked back at Hermione with confidence.

"Do you remember how I thought that exact same night at the Yule Ball I had messed things up with Harry? I almost kissed another boy in front of him, Hermione." I said in disbelief, her frown stayed glued to her face as she watched me speak, "I'm telling you... talk to him. I chased Harry down and talked to him. And luckily, me attending the ball with Cedric didn't ruin the possibility of Harry and I." I laughed lightly realizing what I was saying, "I mean, Christ. I'm here shopping for a Christmas present for him! I'm holding a box of chocolates, Hermione!" My laugh grew louder as I held the box up near my face, she began to smile and pulled something off another shelf.

"Want to know a secret?" She asked smiling and playing with a toy, she held the toy up with one hand and began blushing.

"I am too." Hermione laughed out loud, and any sense of a frown was wiped off her face, I nodded and looked at the toy.

"I knew you were here to buy him a present. Is that it? That little toy? Because knowing Ron, he'll lose his mind over it." I joked as I began picturing Ron opening his present on Christmas morning and being thrilled to have this small little toy.

"I'm going to get him a few other things, but yes, they all include toys." She laughed embarrassed.

Once she picked out a few different toys for Ron she brought them to the clerk, who wrapped the presents up beautifully in red and blue wrapping paper. Hermione wrote on the card attached to it, leaving a note only for Ron and her eyes. Once she was done I handed the blonde clerk of the store my large box of chocolates and she wrapped it up into blue paper wrapping, similar to Hermione's, but my present had snowflakes on it. We left the store with multiple bags in ours hands and the largest grins on our faces.

"Since I won't be here for Christmas, I'm going to give my present to Ron to you. Will you slide it under the tree in the common room for me?" Hermione asked while swinging her bags back and forth through the air, I nodded and entered another store. I still had to find one more present for Harry and one for my Father.

"Of course, I'll make sure Ron gets your present." I left Hermione's side and began examining the store for something Harry would like, I was thinking a new broom? But maybe that would be too much for a foray present.

"What are you looking for in particular?" She asked me as she scanned the store as well, I sighed.

"Something meaningful. It can't be just any present." I said as I grabbed an old dusty book off a shelf, I sneezed from the dust and placed it back. My father might like that, but Harry isn't a huge book person.

"Oh my God." Hermione spoke quickly with her heart on her chest.

"What?" I asked slightly panicked, she started blinking rapidly at me.

"The notebook!" She shouted lowly, I raised an eyebrows confused as to what book she was referring to.

"The one you have of Harry, the millions of sketches you've done of him over the past few months? That's extremely personal. You can't get much personal than that! Obviously rip the Malfoy and Neville drawing, but after that it's perfect!" She announced proudly, I looked around thinking about what she just said. She's right. That would be perfect, he's been dying to see what's in the notebook. That would be so meaningful and personal. It's the perfect present.

"You're a genius, Hermione!" I shouted heading to the front of the store and purchasing wrapping paper. I bought paper that had simple brown plain paper, it had to have an authentic wrap with the authentic notebook. Once I gathered the supplies we headed back up the cobblestone road to get back to the dormitory. I ended up buying my father an old historical monument book of all the places in Scotland. I really had no idea what my father would like, and I was a little frustrated with his lack of ability to write me or make time for me.

By the time we entered the common room it was mostly cleared out. Everyone had gone home for Christmas already. I ran up to our room as fast as possible trying to avoid any Harry or Ron, we didn't want to be caught with our presents. Knowing Harry he would've grabbed the bag and dug through it immediately because he is nosey like that, and he would have seen my bra and panties I purchased. Which he will see, but not yet.

I smiled at the thought of the look on his face I'll see when he sees me in them as I began wrapping the notebook, it'll be priceless. Once I finished taping the notebook I put the two presents under my bed, hiding from Harry or any other. My heart was jumping up and down inside full of excitement, I've only ever spent Christmas with my father, and the first few years of my life with mother and father. This year will be different, in a few days the whole castle will be mostly empty and I'll get to spend a generous amount of time with Harry.

Which I believe I honestly can't wait for.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.1K 2.2K 76
⚠️UNDER EDITING/REVISION⚠️ (Still available to read) "There's no way that boy could ever feel love..." Hermione spat "I think he could...you guys j...
932 46 14
Love shouldn't be torture, but it is for the one and only Y/n Malfoy. She is the first person in her family to have been sorted into Gryffindor, othe...
2.6M 80.7K 187
In which the marauders generation watch Athena Potters life and see the dangers of which awaits them. Where friends becomes enemies and enemies becom...
46.5K 1K 23
"SLYTHERIN!" Y/n Lily Potter and her older brother ("By five minutes!" -Y/n) have never even heard of Hogwarts until on their eleventh birthday when...