My king (Completed)

By manumystery

A story of a king and his kingdom ....his goodness ....his service to people .......his protection towards fa... More

character sketch ....
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 49
part 50 Epilogue

part 19

11.2K 900 58
By manumystery

My king

Part 19

Manik is just looking at her bcoz she sounded very hurt .....

Manik just nodded in no.....

Nandini : than plzz excuse me yuvraj .......
Saying she left the room.....

She can't move out of her wing bcoz her family might see her .....As it's night she has to stay with her husband in her wing only ......

She is about to move back to her room but stopped on seeing something and moved in .......

After the face off of manan....manik is just sitting in the swing and thinking everything ...Where everything went wrong ......But nandu didn't return .....
Unknowingly he fell asleep in the swing only .....

Suddenly manik heard some sounds and woke up  to find himself on swing .....He moved in to see nandini.
But found the room empty .....

He called dasi and asked for nandini...
They said she didn't return back ....He asked them to see where she is .....

He is just impatient to see her .....Bcoz it's nearly early morning she didn't return to the room......

Dasi came back .......

Dasi : yuvraj .....yuvrani fell asleep in the last room of this wing .....

Manik : where is the room....

Dasi: please come yuvaraj.....

He followed the dasi  and opened the door ......He found dhamini sleeping in sitting position bcoz she is the main dasi of nandini......nandini is sleeping on a desk with many papers.......

On hearing the sound of door opening dhamini got up and wished manik ....
She is about to wake up nandini....
manik signalled them to leave ........All the dasi left leaving them alone .....

Manik didn't wake up nandini ....But he is just watching all the paintings....
Bcoz it's a room full of paintings ......

{All the pic credits goes to the anonymous painters bcoz I don't know whose skill is that ....But I liked those paintings ...So I'm using in my story .....}

He just sat there admiring all the paintings and finally fell asleep in the chair itself  ......nandini just started to stirr bcoz sunrays are falling on her bcoz the window is open ......

She shouted loudly....dhaminiii.....
manik woke up suddenly for her sounds....But dhamini didn't come ......

Nandini : dhamini close the window ....

Than manik just smiled looking  at her .....dhamini came running and closed the window ......nandini got up yawning .....But suddenly a big laughter is heard.....

Dhamini and nandini turned other side to see manik sitting on the chair ......he is trying to stop his laugh ......

Even dhamini is trying to suppress her laughter .......nandini looked at dhamini seriously ....She ran away.....

Nandini immediately looked at herself she is only in lengha blouse .....She immediately stood up covering herself....And turned the other side .....

Manik saw her dupatta on the chair beside...He took it and moved to her and covered her with dupatta from back ......

He moved close to her ears and whispered .....

Manik : I'm not that bad to touch a girl without her consent. .....

Manik moVed back ....nandini turned the other side to clearly see hurt in his eyes .......But he just moved his hands to her dupatta and covered her face with it ......

Manik : get ready fast ....The whole family is waiting ........

Nandini immediately ran away to their room.......And dupatta slipped from her face on reaching their room
......That is when she noticed her face full of paint in the mirror  .....She remembered dhamini and manik laughing looking at her....... A smile came on her face remembering manik laugh and the way he covered her face such that no one could see her like that ...but she became dull remembering his whisper ......

Nandini in mind .....Am i hurting him.. why did I behave like that ....I know he will never take advantage.... But still I'm a girl ....He needs to understand that .....I can't sit before anyone like that  ....Ha he is my husband he has right on me.... But I feel shy bcoz he never saw me like that ...... but..... He is hurt .....y should I feel bad ....Let him be hurt ....Even I'm hurt bcoz of him...

Thinking all this she moved inside.... to get ready .......

Manik is about to move out but just saw the painting on the table......

He just saw that and left to their room ....He saw nandini wiping her wet hair ......He really loved her long hair .......He didn't say anything to her remembering the previous incident... He moved in dasi helped him to get ready ..... He came out ...Then both of them moved to the pooja mamdir....
Bcoz whole family is waiting there only .......manik is just standing in one corner ......After pooja and breakfast  all the gents sat in the hall discussing things regarding their kingdoms ....

All the ladies sat in the back yard  to have fun they are playing games
.....Even malini nalini are playing with the small babies of nandini brothers.....

But malini nalini see that a fruit fell down from tree....They turn the other side to see tree full of mangoes....

Malini : choti tree full of mangoes. ....

Nalini: but didi ....Tree is so big .....
How can we get them ......

Malini: let's climb the tree .....

Nalini: but didi .....What if we fall down .....matashri will scold us ......

Malini : let's ask matashri......

Both the girls moved to the elders .....

Malini : matashri ......

Charumathi : ha beta kya chahiye.....

Nalini : Hume vo aam chahiye.....

Maheswari : ok ....I will ask dasi to say some soldier to pluck them.....

Malini : i want to pluck them ....

Maheswari : tree is so big bacha....Gir jaoogi.....

Both the girls keep a sad face ......

Than nandini signalled dhamini something ....She moved in .....

Both girls are sitting with dull faces.... Dhamini returned with imli.....

Nandini moved to imli......

Nandini : imli beta are you ready....

Imli : ready yuvrani.....

Then imli collected some stones and hit the mango it fell down ....The dasi collected them....Both malini and nalini came running ......

Malini: choti matashri even i also want to hit it.....

Nalini: even i also want to hit them ....

Than nandini smiled looking at them and gave them caterpult and stone. ....

Nandini showed them how to use it ....They started hitting the mangoes with caterpult on seeing them dadi joined the kids and took the caterpult and hit the mangoes .....Like this all the ladies are hitting mangoes with caterpult.....They are cheered by dasi..
On hearing shouts all the men moved to the balcony near the room..They saw all the ladies jumping and enjoying ......They smiled looking at them ......

Than everyone had lunch together .....
Like this they spent some days together..The north king family learnt many new things from South kingdom......

Next day morning .....all the north kingdom people are leaving back to their kingdom.....So nandini moved to king room.....

Nandini asked the dasi to go and inform him......After getting permission from him she moved in to see him sitting on the chair......

Nandini : pranam pitashri......

Nandan kumar : pranam beti andar aoo betho.....

Nandini went and sat  opposite to him..

Nandan kumar : kya hua beti .....kuch bat karna hae kya .....

Nandini : I'm sorry ....

Nandan kumar : kis baat ki maafi mang rahe ho ap .....

Nandini : vo shaadi se pehle hum apse naraz hogaye....Hume maaf kijiye ga .....I'm sorry .....pitashri ......Hume apse aise baat nahi karni chahiye....
I'm sorry ......Hum janti hae ap humse bahut pyaar karte hae ....Par galti se humne apko dukh diya......I'm sorry ...Saying she burst into tears ......

Nandan kumar moved to her and patted her head ....Arey nahi nahi rona nahi beti .....ghar  ki lakshmi hae ap ....apki ankhon main ansoo bilkul acha nahi lagta ......Us din apki gussa jayaz hae.....dushman ki ghar jana tha apko humesha keliye...... Main samajh sakta hu apni beti ko.....hume bura nahi laga ......lekin inti din pure kandan ke saath waqt bitane ke baad keh rahi hu ...Bahut hi acha parivaar hae ...... Main chahti hu ap kush raho bas .....

Nandini : main kush hu us ghar main ...Ap chinta mat karo .....So you forgave me na ....She asks with a cute pout .....

Nandan kumar smiles looking at her cute face ......When im not even angry on you....How will I forgive you ....So take away all those negative thoughts Live happily ....Any problem I'm always there for you .....Be happy beti ......

Nandini has a smile listening to him....She sat there like old times and had a good time with her father .....
They are soon joined by jayanthi ...
Finally nandini after spending a good time with her father and mother reached her room to see manik sleeping on the bed in sitting position....

She moved to him and took his pagidi and is about to take the swords .....
manik immediately held her hand and pulled her ......nandini eyes widen in shock .......

Nandini is just numb looking at him bcoz he is hovering her with a sword on her neck  ....... manik just opened his eyes to see her under him......He is just lost in her eyes ....He moved his sword back but still in the same position  ......nandini is just starring him .......

They came out of trance bcoz of dasi who came to give milk for them ......

Manik immediately left nandini  and stood up .....dasi came forward and kept the milk glasses .......manik took away his swords and gave them to dasi ..... Dasi even helped him in change of clothes ...... Than manik turned back to see nandini but she is not there ...He just sat on the bed thinking of y she left the room ....But suddenly he feels someone presence he turns to see nandu laying on bed on  her side showing her back to him......He smiled looking at her and slept still looking at her .....

Next morning manik woke up early...He saw that nandini is sleeping holding his hand...In a tight grip.....He smiled looking At her .....He is just starting at her face .......

Manik in mind ....I had enough of your  ignorance.....I know what's your nature ....You are so good that you are always on my mind ....But our destiny..
made us together .....Now I don't want any misunderstandings .....You are  talking in front of everyone .... But behind these four walls ....We are strangers...... I don't like this distance with you .....The days i spent in that forest with you are the best days ..... I want us to be like that ......Be the same friends for life ......You look so cute and innocent ......By your looks but by your  works you are  a fierce tigeress .....My tigeress.....I don't know what to name our relation before when you called me dost i thought other than bhairav i got a friend but today you are more than a friend in my life but y this distance ....matashri said there is ritual of garbadaran......
But without knowing anything about the  reason for  your this hatred for me ....I'm not gonna touch you and hurt you......But what's my mistake .....
If not did you feel betrayed by me ....I need a clarification on our relationship.......I need to talk to you ....r u forced to get married to me ..... Did you know you are marrying me ...... What to do....I need lone time with you to know all these  ...... I need to do something before it gets late and we go more far away from each other......

Thinking all this he is just starting nandini with all the love ........

Precap : manan in trouble ......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 1K 35
A lost princess who grew up as a commoner with no clue about her previous life. A girl who was determined to fight for what she believed in, determin...
1.9K 157 3
Writings about the infamous game of dice of the Mahabharata, the unfortunate sharing of Draupadi and the swayamvara. (Fiction) (HINDI)
605 49 4
nahi bataungi khud hi padh lo ❤️ peep into know more 💖💖
7.8K 248 11
My mere imagination of how the Ramayana could have been with its amazing characters. Mostly Romance! . . . Some tiny tales to fill in the gaps.