Taming You (JenLisa)

By lunaloves_u

A very chill Jenlisa fanfic :)) More

Taming You
Taming You (1)
Taming You (2)
Taming You (3)
Taming You (4)
Taming You (5)
Taming You (6)
Taming You (7)
Taming You (8)
Taming You (9)
Taming You (10)
Taming You (11)
Taming You (12)
Taming You (13)
Taming You (14)
Taming You (15)
Taming You (16)
Taming You (18)
Taming You (19)
Taming You (20)
Taming You (21)
Taming You (22)
Taming You (23)
Taming You (24)
Taming You (25)
Taming You (26)
Taming You (27)
Taming You (28)
Taming You (29)
Taming You (30)
Taming You (31)
Taming You (32)
Taming You (33)
Taming You (34)
Taming You (35)
Taming You (36)
Taming You (37)
Taming You (38)
Taming You (39)
Taming You (40)
(SPECIAL CHAPTER πŸ™‚)
Taming You (41)
Taming You (42)
Taming You (43) Last Chapter

Taming You (17)

24.2K 605 164
By lunaloves_u

Lisa Manoban was holding her gun with her left hand while the other was pressed against the wall that is covering her from the enemies. It's just a training but she's really taking it seriously, she wanted to show her father that she deserves to be the heiress of the company. She only had two minutes to bring down all the remaining enemies so she heave a deep breath and prepared herself. There are three enemies left and two bullets of her fake gun. She's making some quick plans on her mind while observing the surroundings. She heard a cracking sound so she immediately turn her body towards the direction where it came from and fire one shot, hitting the opponent on his shoulder that cause him to fell down. She check the time and there's only one minute left. She roll her body and pull the trigger of her gun releasing the last bullet and it hit the other one on her knee. She pulled out her combat knife and in swift movement she grab the shoulder of the remaining enemy and pointed the knife against his neck at the same time when the timer rang. A victorious smirk appeared on her lips together with the groan that Bambam released.

"I won, loser." she said behind his ear before pushing him.

"You're just lucky." Bambam said.

"Tsk. YOU ARE lucky, be thankful that I didn't buried this knife in your neck." Lisa said and left him inside the training room. When she step outside, her father was there, smiling widely at her. She nodded her head and go straight to her cabin to change her clothes.

"LALISA! ARE YOU STILL ALIVE THERE?!" the sudden knock pulled Lisa out from her dream state. She blink for a couple of times before shaking her head. Some random memories are flashing inside her head that made her unconscious about her surroundings.

"Yah, you scared the shit out of me." she said to Jisoo once she open the bathroom door.

"You're taking too long. Pasta here is already complaining because she's famished." she said and jab her thumb towards the girl talking to Nayeon, whom Lisa hadn't meet yet.

"When will she get full? Does she ever get full, anyway?" Lisa ask and set aside the used clothes. Jisoo elbowed her.

"Yah, she might hear you."

"You Kim's are all sadistic." she complained remembering the pinch that Jennie gave her a while ago.

"You were great earlier! I didn't know you dance so well." Jisoo disregard her complaints, of course.

"Nini didn't liked it." Lisa pouted and look at the girl whose standing at the corner of the room talking to Irene.

"She liked it. But the timing was not right." Jisoo said.

"What? I practiced hard for it. And I'm sure that my movements were synchronized with the music." Lisa complained.

"Not that, idiot." Jisoo sigh then roll her eyes. "What I mean is, your dancing was really good, too good that the people were asking for more when you leave. And that was also the reason why Jennie was mad, she don't like it when people noticed you." Jisoo explained further.

"I can't understand." Lisa said with furrowed brows.

"Of course, that's why I prepared follow up explanation." Jisoo said, she knew too well that Lisa was kind of slow when it comes to this kind of things.

"Jennie was being her possessive self. She was amazed by your dance, trust me, I saw it on her face. She just don't like it because of the people who've also seen it. And you were wearing a revealing clothes too. That's why." Jisoo said again, hoping that Lisa finally get it. But the Thai woman was still clueless.

"Oh my god! Jenduek was jealous! There! Clear! But not loud because she might kill me. Don't tell me you still don't get it because I'll be the one to kill you!" Jisoo whispered shout, afraid that the CEO might overheard them.

"Oh, wow." was the words that escaped Lisa's plump lips, a while ago she was just thinking that the CEO was acting like a jealous girlfriend and now Jisoo confirmed it right to her face.

Nini was indeed jealous, but she's not my girlfriend tho. Lisa thought.

"Make her your girlfriend then." Jisoo said that made Lisa's eyes to go wide.

"Did I said that out loud?" she dumbly asked.

"Yeah idiot. You just did. For a very talented woman like you, you're too dumb sometimes, no offense." Jisoo said and flicked her hair.

"But whatever, let's go and get our dinner, Pasta looks like she's gonna eat Nayeon and oh, speaking of, Nayeon was so eager to meet you. And you need to tame your Nini." Jisoo said again and made her way towards Rosé and Nayeon.

Lisa heave a sigh and place her hand on her chest, feeling the erratic beating of her heart. Just the thought of Jennie being her girlfriend is so enticing, she can't help the smile that made its way to her plump lips.

"What did you two talked about that made you smile like that?" Lisa turn around and saw the forehead of Jennie, so she look down and saw the latter glaring at her.

"I'm smiling?" Lisa asked and her smile turns into a wide grin showing off her perfectly set of pearly white teeth. Jennie took a leap forward reaching Lisa's cheeks with her both hands and pressed it together squishing it.

"Stop smiling like that. It's annoying." Jennie said making the Thai woman laugh heartily.

"Alright, I'll stop now." Lisa said, her words were muffled because Jennie was still holding her cheeks.

"Better be Lalisa. Jenduek can be very ballistic when she's jealous." Jisoo said loudly and wink at the two women.

"I'm not jealous, Jesus!" Jennie said and remove her hands from Lisa.

"Jisoo, that's my name. Not the almighty one." Jisoo said causing the ladies, except Jennie, to laugh.

"I'm talking about him tho." Jennie pouted that melted Lisa's heart.

"That's enough Kim Jisoo. Let's go and eat, Rosé must be hungry." Lisa said to save her Nini from being teased.

"I'm always hungry Lisa. You know that." Rosé mumbled and grab Jisoo's hand leaving the room because her stomach is digesting its own intestines already. Nayeon and Irene followed suit leaving the two behind.

"You okay now, Nini?" Lisa ask when they leave the room following the others towards the food stalls.

"What? You look like a mad tigress earlier." Lisa said again when Jennie just look at her.

"Because you're annoying." the CEO spat.

"Oh, I missed that. It's been a while since you tell me that I'm annoying." Lisa grinned.

"You are always annoying, I say it on my mind all the time." Jennie rolled her eyes. The cold air of the night hitting her face that made her shiver a little.

"Come here." Lisa disregard her words and wrap her arms around her Nini's shoulders to warm her up. Jennie bit her lower lip to stop a smile.

"I'm fine Lisa." she said.

"You were shivering. You're not fine." Lisa simply said and gently grab her Nini with her.

"Did you take up a dance lesson?" Jennie asked all of a sudden. They were walking painfully slow because Lisa was literally want to keep the short one warm so she kept her arms around her. Jennie on the other hand has her arms also wrap around Lisa's waist, unconsciously. Or not, because she's really enjoying the proximity.

"Not really. I just love dancing since then. I even had a group back when I was in school." Lisa said.

"Really?"

"Really." Lisa rub her hand against Jennie's arm.

"Jisoo once said that you really love your personal space more than anything." Lisa remembered when Jisoo FaceTimed her before.

"Hmm." Jennie hummed in response.

"But you let me hold you. Does that mean you love m--"

"Jennie! Hey."

"me too...?" Lisa trailed off and look at her side when someone calls her Nini's name, then there, stood Kai-- wearing Gucci from head to toe. Lisa starts to hate that brand now, seriously.

"What were you saying Lili?" Jennie disregard the guy and look up at Lisa who had her brows furrowed now.

"Nothing." Lisa huffs, she then removed her arms around Jennie and stop walking when Kai blocked their way.

"Excuse please. You are blocking my way." Lisa said and throw him a glare but Kai didn't even glance at her, his eyes only focuses at Jennie.

"What do you want Mr. Kim?" Jennie asked. Her hands were still around Lisa.

"You're too formal Jennie---"

"I can't remember telling you to call me by my name." Jennie butted in that caught him off guard.

Girls really loved it when he calls them by their names, but Jennie was different, that's why he liked her more.

"Oh." Kai said then shook his head. "I would like to apologize about what happened earlier. I didn't mean to upset you." he said and scratch the back of his head. He wasn't fond of saying sorry but for Jennie he was more than willing just to talk to the girl.

"Apologize to her. It wasn't me whom you badmouth tho." Jennie said and glance at Lisa whose looking anywhere but them. Now, the latter was the one whose acting like a jealous girlfriend.

"What?" Kai ask dumbfounded.

"Are you deaf?" Jennie roll her eyes. "Never mind." she added and was about to grab Lisa to leave the guy.

"Wait, fine-- I'm sorry." Kai said against his will and look at Lisa who still hadn't give a damn about them.

"Yah, I said I'm sorry. I was just describing you a while ago because I don't know your name."

"You talk to each other?" Lisa ask Jennie.

"No/Yes." Both Kims said simultaneously.

"Yes we did, we bump into each other and have a small talk." Kai said again.

"What are you talking about? You were running after me and Nayeon. If you didn't touch me I would never talk to you." Jennie said defensively, she can sense that Lisa wasn't liking all these.

"He touched you?!" Lisa grew impatient and mad at the same time. She shouldn't be leaving her Nini alone especially when this guy was around.

"No, not in a wrong way. He just held my elbow, but you knew that I hate it when someone touches me all of a sudden." Jennie explained further.

"Why would you do that?" Lisa finally look at the guy and if stare could kill, he should be lying on the cold hard ground already.

"I was calling her name but she didn't hear me so I grab her by her arm to stop her from walking---"

"Dumbass, she heard you." Lisa said while clenching her jaw. She's mad. No one touches her Nini except for the people whose close to her.

"What did you call me?" Kai took a step closer and held Lisa by the collar. This made Jennie panic, the girls was already at the food stands and they were standing quite far from it.

"I said you are a dumdass. She heard you. You know why she hadn't stop walking? Because she don't wanna get near you." Lisa said coolly.

Jennie wants to smack Lisa's head because she's too stupid, she should have just shut her mouth to prevent the chaos that is about to happen between them.

"Yah, get your hands off her--" Jennie tried to remove Kai's hand from Lisa but he was blinded by his anger and shove Jennie's hands away causing the short lady to stumble backwards, good thing she maintains her balance.

"You jerk!" Lisa lost her cool and threw a hard punch on Kai's left cheek, he was caught off guard that is why he fell flat on the ground, a little bit dizzy from the punch that the lady gave her.

"Lisa!" Jennie covered her mouth in horror. "What did you do?!" she was about to go near Kai but Lisa held her arm.

"Don't go near that asshole. I'll fucking kill him." Lisa said, cheesed off. Jennie was stunned seeing Lisa's face, her eyes were full of hatred too far from the bubbly Thai woman.

"Lili, please stop." Jennie said and block Lisa's way.

"He should learn his lesson." Lisa said trying to escape from Jennie's grip but the latter won't let go. Kai shook his head and spit blood, the side of his lips was bleeding.

"I told you twice not to come near her, right? Why can't you fucking understand it?!" Lisa said gritting her teeth while watching the guy stand up again.

"You're too brave for that body, woman." Kai click his tongue taunting the Thai beaut.

"Lili no, please?" Jennie said cupping Lisa's face and force the woman to look at her. When their eyes met, Lisa saw how Jennie's eyes were glistening with tears. Her facial expression soften and her breathing calmed.

"Go. Don't show your face again or I'll fucking break it." Lisa said and threw a deadly stare at Kai before pulling Jennie with her towards the food stands.

"You will regret your actions Lisa." Kai said when the girl walk past him. Lisa just raised her middle finger and continue walking.

The four ladies just realized that Jennie and Lisa wasn't with them when they took their seats.

"Where are they?" Nayeon ask and look around.

"They were just walking behind us being lovey-dovey, now they're gone." Jisoo said and mimicked Nayeon, also looked around trying to see a shadow of the two women.

"I'm sooo hungry." Rosé complained while looking at the menu that she's holding with her both hands.

"Irene, have you seen them?" Jisoo turn to the silent lady whose busy reading the list of foods on the menu that Rosé was holding.

"No. I was with you girls the whole time." she simply shrug and continue on what she was doing.

"Are you jealous?" Jisoo ask once again while looking at Irene. She knew that Lisa was eager to be her girlfriend but she also know that the Thai girl is now starting to like her Jenduek. Irene lift her gaze and pointed herself.

"Are you still talking to me?" she ask and Jisoo just nodded.

"Why would I be jealous?" Irene shook her head with a smile on her face. "Oh, Lisa must have mentioned it to you. But no, I'm not jealous. She's been asking me to be her girlfriend for almost a year already but I know that she's just doing it because she thinks she likes me."

"How'd you know that she doesn't like you?" Roseanne also ask, Nayeon just listen to them trying to be updated.

"Lisa has a girl that she's been liking for so long, but something happened and things got complicated." Irene shrug. "I know she's not yet over her so I'm just waiting for the time when she'll stop bugging me about the girlfriend thingy." she added.

"Who is that girl?" Jisoo ask.

"I don't know. And even if I do, it's not my story to tell anymore so, I'm sorry." Irene offered an apologetic smile. The ladies said that it's fine, the information that Irene gave them was quite enough, at the moment.

Irene noticed two silhouette approaching them so she look at the direction and saw the two ladies they were all looking for. Her brows furrowed when she noticed the hard expression on Lisa's face.

"Hey, everything okay?" she ask as soon as the two reach the table. Lisa let Jennie sit beside Jisoo first before answering Irene.

"A douche bag just blocked our way." she said and went to get another chair at the corner of the tent.

"What happened Jenduekie?" Jisoo ask her best friend when she noticed that she's uneasy.

"Kai... showed up again then tried to talk to me. Things happens quickly then Lisa learns that he touched me--"

"What?!" Both Rosé and Jisoo said loudly.

"No, not in a bad way but you all know how I hated it when someone whom I don't consider my friends touched me, right? Nayeon saw it, she even told him that I don't like skin ships that much. So Lisa got mad and ask him why he'd do that, so he said that he only did that to stop me from walking. And Lisa being Lisa, she called him dumbass that angered him." Jennie paused and look at Lisa who was standing a few meters from them, holding her phone.

"He grip Lisa's collar so I tried to remove his hands but he shove my hands making me stumble but I was fine. Then Lisa just exploded and punched him on his face. She was really mad, that it scared me." the CEO said again.

"Gosh. So many things happened in a short amount of time! Are you really okay?" Jisoo check her up like a real Unnie so she just nodded her head.

"Typical Lisa." Irene said with a sigh.

"That's my first time seeing her that mad, Irene, so it's not typical for me." Jennie said.

"She's the most kindest person I've ever met, but she's the definition of Satan when she gets mad. Typical. She will do that to any of her friends. Especially to you, Jennie." Irene said with a knowing smile.

"What do you mean?" the lady with a cat-like eyes tilted her head in confusion.

"You'll find it soon." Irene just said and shut her mouth when Lisa came back with a chair. She put it next to Irene and seated like nothing happened. Like she did not punch a guy a while ago.

"Let's order?" Jisoo ask and the four ladies stood up together leaving Lisa and Jennie on their chairs. Lisa was about to stand up too when Irene pinned her back to sit, she then whispered

"Jennie was scared of you back there. You showed her your dark side, now talk to her." before going to the counter to order.

Lisa watch her walk away then her gaze landed to the lady in front of her, whose looking anywhere but her. She heave a deep sigh and transferred to Jisoo's seat.

"Nini." she called out almost a whisper. Jennie look at her with a raised eyebrows.

"I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"About what happened."

"You're sorry about defending me from him?"

"No, of course not. I'm sorry if I scared you. I was really worried about you. I should just stay with you before my performance---"

"It's okay. I'm fine. I was just shock seeing you like that."

"Really?"

"Hmm." Jennie hummed and look at Lisa's hand that is placed above the table. She saw the back of her hand was kind of swollen, the same hand that she uses to punch Kai.

"Its swollen." she gently run her fingers on it.

"I'm fine. His face was more swollen than this, for sure." Lisa said proudly.

"Will you do me a favor?" Jennie ask.

"What is it?"

"Stop taunting people like him, please. I don't want to see you get in any trouble." Jennie Kim said gently while looking straight into her eyes.

"Why?" Lisa could only muster that word.

"Because you are important to me." Jennie said, despite of the fast beating of her heart.

"Okay." Lisa said who got lost into those eyes like the cats, those eyes that made her weak on her knees. Those eyes that made her heart beating like she had run a million kilometres.

___
PLEASE EXCUSE MY WORDS, GRAMMARS AND TYPOS.

THANKS FOR READING MY STORY.

ALL MY LOVE, J ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 233 9
Another jenlisa short stories.
8.5K 171 9
Well nothing to say.....just read it and find out by yourself
72.9K 2K 40
𝔣𝔬𝔯·𝔀𝔒𝔱 /π”£Ι™π”―ΛˆΙ‘π”’π”±/ π”³π”’π”―π”Ÿ π”£π”žπ”¦π”© 𝔱𝔬 𝔯𝔒π”ͺ𝔒π”ͺπ”Ÿπ”’π”―.
88.3K 2.6K 35
𝔰𝔦𝔰·𝔱𝔒𝔯 /Λˆπ”°π”¦π”°π”±Ι™π”―/ 𝔫𝔬𝔲𝔫 π”ž 𝔴𝔬π”ͺπ”žπ”« 𝔬𝔯 𝔀𝔦𝔯𝔩 𝔦𝔫 π”―π”’π”©π”žπ”±π”¦π”¬π”« 𝔱𝔬 𝔬𝔱π”₯𝔒𝔯 π”‘π”žπ”²π”€π”₯𝔱𝔒𝔯𝔰 π”žπ”«π”‘ 𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔰 𝔬𝔣 π”₯οΏ½...