The Badass Fall In-love (EXO...

By ahwaeee

He loves her, she loves him too. She moves on to another guy, the guy likes her back too. Another guy love he... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author's Note

Chapter 9

1.8K 81 5
By ahwaeee

"Eun." Chen called as Naeun passed by him.

"Oh, Chen."

"Hey, can we talk?"

"Umm…sure. Let’s just talk here. I'm in a hurry."

"Alright. Are you purposely avoiding me?"

"I didn't, why would you think so?"

"Stop lying, Naeun. I know you could not lie."

"Ani, I didn't lie."

"Is that so?" Chen took a step closer to Naeun. Naeun took a step back naturally.

"Of course." She answered, a bit stutter.

"I knew you're lying. Let’s end our friendship. I'm bored with it." Chen said and left. Naeun was shocked.

She never thought that her friendship with Chen would end like this. Just a simple things, could cause their friendship end.

She ran back to her class and sat down, avoiding every person. Tears were falling down but she doesn’t bother to wipe it away.

"Eun-ah…" Bomi called softly as she patted Naeun’s head. She witnessed everything, and she was disappointed in Chen.

"How could he treat you like this? I'm going to talk to him." Bomi said angrily and walked away.

Sehun was worried about Naeun. There are many things happen around her recently, and he's afraid that she couldn’t handle it. He wanted to help her, but he can't.

Chanyeol and D.O who just entered the class was curious what happened to Naeun. Naeun rarely cry. This is the first ever time they saw her cry. Bomi then entered the class again and angrily stomped her way to Chanyeol with Eunji behind her.

Eunji hugged Naeun and patted her back, while Bomi explained everything to Chanyeol and D.O.

"So…Chen said their friendship ended. He's really ridiculous." Bomi shook his head.

"I can't believe him. I thought he likes Naeun?" Chanyeol asked.

"He moved on."

"Since when?"

"Not sure, we just knew it two weeks ago." Bomi replied and looked at Naeun sadly.

Eunji was hugging Naeun, telling her to stop crying.

"I'll talk to him, Eun. You shouldn’t be treating by him like this."

"It's okay, Ji. If he wanted to end our friendship, just end it." Naeun answered. She knew that the moment Chen decided something, it couldn’t be change already. He is really stubborn.

--

Chen's feelings for Wendy were getting stronger as days pass. But he still couldn’t forget Naeun completely. He can't forget her. He knew it all gone wrong when he decided to not befriend with her.

He knew that it would hurt her really much, but he didn't care much, because he's trying to forget Naeun.

Deep down inside, he wanted to slap himself.

"Hey, Chen Chen-ah." Kris called.

"Bwoya?"

"I'm your hyung."

"Tsk…just older than me by a few months."

"So, I heard you ended your friendship with Naeun."

"Wow that news spread quite quickly." Chen chuckled and replied bluntly.

"She doesn’t deserve that! How could you treat her like this? I thought the two of you are best friends!" Kris scolded.

"It should be were. We were best friends. Once. Now, it's no more."

"Kim Jong Dae." Kris warned. "I think we should end our friendship too."

"Is it because you like her? You're acting weird, Yifan."

"I don't like her, not a bit. Really, you didn't even know a bit about us. We're cousins, me and Naeun." Kris replied and left to Naeun’s class. The both class have free period now, so that’s why he could go to there without get scolded by the teachers.

"Kris gege? Why you're here?" Tao asked as Kris entered the room.

"Nothing." He flashed a small smile at him and went to Naeun.

"Naeun…"

"Yifan." Chanyeol called.

"Hey, dude." He replied.

"Kris…"

"It's alright, Naeun, don't cry, okay?" He patted her back. Usually, they act like they don't know each other in the school, so there are only a few people know their relationship.

"Stop crying, Eun." He said softly.

D.O was shocked. He knew Kris for a year, but never seen him being caring like this.

"He should’ve been better towards you." Bomi sighed.

"I ended my friendship with him." Kris said.

"Bwoya? Wae?" Eunji shouted.

"I wanted to. Naeun doesn’t deserve to be treating by him like this."

"Kris, I knew you care about Naeun really much. And I also believe that she wouldn't want you to end your friendship with him. She would take all the blame, and always blame herself for causing problems for you." Eunji explained while looking at Naeun who was asleep.

"I understand, but I can't stand seeing her being depress, cause by her best friend." Kris answered softly, caressing Naeun’s hair. He sighed. "I'll be heading back to class first. See you later. Oh yeah, no need to tell her about me and Chen. I don't want her to know about it."

Eunji nodded as understanding. After a while, she went back to her class too, leaving Naeun who was still sleeping.

Chanyeol and Bomi both couldn’t understand why Chen even ended his friendship with Naeun. They didn't even quarrel or what.

"Aish…I couldn’t even understand what is in Chen's mind." Chanyeol sighed.

"What actually happened?" Suho asked.

"Well…you see, Naeun’s best friend, Chen ended the friendship between the two a while ago."

"Bwoya? Chen Chen umma?" Sehun asked.

"Yah, you. Stop calling Chen your umma when he's not your umma." Kai smacked his head.

"But I wanted to…" Sehun whined.

"Shut up you dude." Tao complained. Sehun stomped his way away from the five and sulked in a corner of the class.

"Really, I think we shouldn’t be glad that he's falling in-love." Suho sighed.

"Why? It's quite good that he's changing into a good person." D.O said.

"He's being childish recently. And by the way, do you guys know? He's the one who always give those mysterious gifts for Naeun."

"Jinjja? It's really him? I saw those notes, and I thought it could be him, but I'm not sure." Chanyeol exclaimed.

"Hey, where did unicorn went again?" Tao asked, referring to Sehun whose hair was currently rainbow color.

"Mollasseo…Where did he went? I thought he was there in the corner, sulking?" Kai asked while pointing at a corner.

"Aish…he probably sneaked out." D.O concluded.

"Where did he usually go?" Chanyeol asked.

"Canteen. To buy foods or drinks." Tao answered.

"And usually, he’ll buy for Naeun." Suho added.

"Alright, then don't mind him, since we already know where is he." D.O nodded.

--

Naeun finally woke up. She looked to her left hand side, Krystal was not there, and instead, Bomi was the one who's sitting there.

"Oh hey, you woke up."

"Hi."

"Oh yeah, when I come back from the comfort room, there’s something placed on your table. Probably when I'm in the comfort room, someone placed it there." Bomi said and held a paper bag to Naeun.

"Thanks."

"Who is it?"

"Someone." Naeun answered and smiled a bit.

"Who is it?" Bomi asked again.

"Just someone. I don't even know who it is." She shrugged and opened the paper bag. She took out a piece of paper from the paper bag.

To Naeun: You okay? I can't stand seeing you cry. Don't cry alright? Jjajjangmyeon for you, and also a cup of bubble tea inside. Chocolate flavor, still, your favorite. From Someone

"Wow, this really something. Your secret admirer?"

"Mollasseo, I never get a chance to know who is it."

"Can you lend me the note?"

"Sure, just take it." Naeun said as she opened the jjajjangmyeon.

Bomi took the note from the table. She gasped as she saw the note.

Could it be…him? She asked herself. But that’s impossible…he's the badass of the school, and no one had ever heard that he fell in-love…

"I think I knew who is he, Naeun-ah." She suddenly blurted out.

"Who?"

"I can't tell you. I need to confirm it. Lend me this note, okay?"

"Alright." Naeun nodded.

Oh Sehun…could it really are you? Unbelievable. Oh Sehun is falling in-love.

A small smile appeared on the corner of her lips. No one could ever expect that Sehun would even fall in-love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.1K 932 35
Suzy is happy with her boyfriend which is one of the EXO members.Then suddenly her boyfriend got into an accident and lost his memories and fell in l...
59.8K 1.9K 35
"I know we're only pretending, and that our entire relationship is fake, but what if...just what if...what if I liked you for real?" When a massive s...
17.5K 549 21
"I promise you I will always be here for you from now on, I'm not leaving your side." You giggle a little from his statement. "Is this your own way o...
26.6K 1K 26
One guy loses his memories; amnesia hits him. What if there are two girls fighting over him? And one of the two is his lover. How will it turn out? ...