Being a prisoner for four hot...

By scatterbrainkid13

Sara Thorne is kidnapped by a werewolf, Gray after seeing him turn and now she is the prisoner for four young... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Twelve

3.9K 49 4
By scatterbrainkid13

Ha, ha, ha the last chapter wasn't as great as I'd thought it would be, but thanks to brainstorming (which believe me rarely ever happens) I got a cool new idea - at least I think it is- for the next chapter, hope you guys like it 'cause did all of this in one night, on a school day.

Chapter 12; (Sara's P.O.V)

I gagged my guts out on the bed sheets, grossing myself out so much, by the way it looked and how it reeked, that I wanted to hurl again. Luckily someone handed me a bucket, I tried to hold it back which ended up to me swallowing it.

"Thanks," I whispered once I got off the bed and cleaned my face.

Someone hands me a rubber band and I tie my hair with it.

"You okay?"

I didn't answer, not with the taste of backwash in my mouth so instead I shook my head: how the hell could I be okay? Seriously after something as freaky as that happening how could I be? How could...

"What happened?" I spat at them, trying to make my voice cold and demanding. My icy gaze focusing on each and every one of them I almost smiled in pleasure when they flinch, it scared me.

"Tell me what happened." It was an order, power and authority colored my voice.

Gray answered for them, the others were all too shocked, "We don't know either, that's why we asked you if you were okay,"

No one else responded, Gray elbowed Skyler giving him a look. "Yeah, yeah that's right. It was really weird when you suddenly fainted."

"It was really weird considering you looked fine earlier," Dustin added.

Trey just nodded.

I could see Sloane blink a few types, maybe she wasn't part of whatever it was the guys had in mind.

Liars, some distinct part of my mind said to me. But play along make them believe that you believe them.

I didn't where it exactly it came from but I was already doing what it said, I sighed. "I passed out? Well that seems reasonable, must have a fluke or something." I said then I touched my forehead and rub my temples, "My head does kind of hurt,"

They must have believed me because the tension I felt earlier had faded. "Maybe you should get some rest," Gray said. "But not here, your bed is..."

"Covered with shit?" I offered, cringing when I took a glance at the bed. It was weirdly accurate for the messy scene.

"Ah... yes," he nodded, "You'll be staying with... Dustin-"

"Huh?" Me. "What the heck?", "Are you serious?" the other two I didn't know who.

"- and in his room for the mean time, the maids will clean your room," he went as if none of us spoke, it was clear that he was the leader of the four "Sloane can you lend Sara some of your clothes?"

"Yeah sure, I'll have to find some pants that may fit," she looked matter-of-fact like she was deep in thought.

"Good, then we're done for the day... er what time is it now?"

"Somewhere around two o'clock in the afternoon," Skyler answered.

"Ah, need to go," he left the room in silence.

Sloane sighed and grabbed my arm, "Come on Sara, I'll clean you up and get you some clean clothes,"

I complied but almost grudgingly, "I thought I was supposed to be in Dustin's room?" I asked.

"I'll just take you there later," she muttered leading me through winding paths that made me doubt that I could ever memorize my way here.

We get to her room and she sits me down on the bed.

"Christ, Sara, you're a mess: your white dress is covered in crap, your hair!" I was happy that Sloane was back to her normal self, "Ugh, it took me hours to get you ready, too."

Sloane went to her bathroom coming out with a wet towel and a brush in one hand and some make up remover on the other.

"Fix your hair with this," she hands me the brush, "I'll take care of your make up,"

She wipes my face with the wet towel, and cleans the make up from my face with remover. "I got some Listerine in the bathroom, it's in the medicine cabinet you can get to it later." She said tilting my face up for a better angle.

When she was down I guess she was getting some clothing for me. I took off the pins and the rubber band out of my hair and ran the brush down my tangled hair flinching and cursing every time it got caught in any tangles. I smiled when my hair was perfectly fine, I smiled to myself remembering something from my past, when I was about six or seven I get a haircut and specifically told the person cutting my hair to only cut it below my shoulders when it was finished I was so surprised to see it barely touching my shoulders, I was so mad that I got my revenge by crying like someone was going to kill me and pointing at the person who clearly could not understand simple instructions. In the end I walk out with a free lollipop and the person nearly fired. (A:N true story XD)

"Hey Sara, I hope these would work," I hadn't realized I was daydreaming again until Sloane tossed a bag on my lap.

"Thanks," I said smiling at her. "What's in it?"

Sloane laughed, "Obviously clothes and mouth wash," she said.

"Can I borrow something to tie my hair with?" I asked holding the bag close to me.

"You can have this," she said taking off the ribbon she had around her hair. "But I have to say that you look better with your hair down, Sara."

"Not like I'm going on a date Sloane," I mutter tying the ribbon around my thick hair.

"But you want to be," she said, looking smug when I blushed. Did I really want it to be one? No, hell now actually, really now be reasonable Sara Thorne!

"Looks like I'm right yet again," Sloane smiled dragging me along.

She stopped in front of a door and opens the door screaming, "I got the girl!" she pushes me inside I trip and fall on top of Dustin.

"Now be safe and keep it PG 13 you guys!" Sloane winks and slams the door shut.

I was blushing like crazy and surprisingly so was Dustin.

"Where's the bathroom?" the question formed unknowingly through my lips.

"It's over there," he nodded to his left, I made myself get up and stumble off to the bathroom.

Once the door was closed I groaned, so now I'm acting like a dork? I quickly change clothing, wash my mouth getting the horrid taste out of mouth for sure and redo my ponytail.

"You look better with your hair down." Sloane's words of advice echoed through my head. I shook my head, I was only hanging out at Dustin's room for a while thanks to my unfortunate accident.

...Why am thinking like this lately? I feel so... girly!

A girl falling in love, a part of my mind answered.

With whom? I asked at it.

No answer.

"Hey are you dead in there?" Dustin's voice interrupted.

"I wish it were true." A lie? The truth? Nah, something in between the two.

"You do know how to play, right?" Dustin asked me shuffling the cards as I reentered his room. I had on a cool hoodie from Hot Topic, a pair of jeans that were a bit too long and dark Converse sneakers courtesy of Sloane.

"Gambling?" I raise a brow, "Don't do that crap, but yeah I kind of do,"

"Kind of?" he questioned.

I rolled my eyes and sighed, "Past time thing, was hooked on it for a year or two."

"So are you up for a game of cards?" he said, almost teasing.

I shrugged, "I guess."

"'Yes' or 'No' only please,"

I smirked, "Or,"

"Then it's a 'yes', no turning back on your word " he smirked back. "Here are the rules, you have to give something every time you lose: you can throw in money, personal belongings, and even -" his smile matching the Cheshire cat's from Alice in Wonderland, "clothing."

I rolled my eyes at that, "Strip poker? Are you serious?"

"Nah, it's called the Devil's Game,"

I guess he may have read my expression because he sighed and explained: "It's called Devil's Game obviously because you eventually gamble away everything you got to win." He added smugly, "And also because I made the game up,"

"Ahh,"

"So you ready to lose?" he smirked shuffling the cards again.

"I should say that to you," I smiled, what was one game right? "What game?"

"Like I said just play cards then whoever winds gets to be the master, it's almost like your selling your soul to the devil."

"My brain hurts," I said rubbing my head, "Let's just play strip poker, at least I've done that before."

He laughed, "Sure whatever you want," he said still laughing his ass off.

"Let's just play please?"

"Fine, but fair warning: I play to win." His eyes shined with an emotion I could barely decipher.

"So do I," I tried to mimic the expression with little accuracy.

He divided the cards in half and handed me a few, after a while I win.

"Holy crap!" I jumped up and showed him my cards, "A full house! In your face Dustin, I win!"

"Well I'll be damned," His lips pulled up to something that would have been a smile if it were not so... mad. He dropped his cards and took off his shirt.

"What are you doing?" I asked, my eyes looking, gawking, at his abs.

"I'm hot," he rolled his bright green eyes, "Strip poker remember?"

I didn't answer, I keep on gawking at his perfect six pack.

"Okay, I'm not going easy on you anymore," he said and we played again.

"I win," he announced, smirking as he dropped his cards. "Your turn to strip,"

I shrugged as if it was nothing but my cheeks were a bright pink when I took off my hooded shirt, I had on underneath a huge T-shirt. I threw the hood somewhere around the corner.

"Next," I said keeping my best poker face but unfortunately I lost a few more times.

My clothing was reduced down to only an oversized shirt. My shoes and socks, despite Dustin's complains, were off.

Dustin whistles, "One more game and that sack is off."

"No way! I'm winning this one!" How can one have so much pride left when one is barely wearing anything but a shirt?

Easy, good acting.

"Whatever you say, mademoiselle." He begins to shuffle the cards again. I try my best to win, I only needed one more card and I win but he beat me to it.

"Ha! Now take it off!"

"Never!" I hissed grabbing onto it tighter.

"Sara, that's not fair you lost!" he smirks and corners me.

"Life's not fair," I retorted keeping my back to the wall my eyes glued on him.

"If you're not taking that off then what are you gonna do as punishment?" he was looking for an advantage, there was none... yet.

"Anything else!"

"Fine!" he was suddenly in front of me. His hands around my waist, no escape. "You said it yourself," he said without taking his eyes off of mine, "Anything I want," he leans in, I can feel his breath mingle with mine. I barely close my eyes when suddenly he was much more closer, barely and each between our lips... I was afraid but I was enticed with the strange pull...

~*~

Dun! Dun! Dun! Cliffhanger yes! Sorry 'bout that but it is almost midnight and I wake up at 6:30 am! Well Chapter 13, I want it to be super cool! Because well 13 is my favorite number in the whole wide world and it's gonna be long. Real long. As in four parts long but of course I'll keep on writing and writing of course, I really don't know how I'm going to end this so... just keep on going with the flow, Chapter 13 will be out on, at least I hope it will, somewhere around the 10th of December to the 20th.

Or at least that's what I want it to be. XD

Oh yes a BIG THANK YOU to CanWePretend! Not only for fanning (lol is that even a word?), and for commenting on most of my work but for the song suggestion too. I've been listening to Sparks Fly everyday and I admit to raping the replay button! Well thanks again.

Sorry for typos I was writing in a rush. hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it! Ciao!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 665 30
This story follows a 16 year old girl with a dark past and a unsettling secret, she has an extraordinary gift and many troubles that follow her, will...
109K 5.7K 186
We are immortals. The Forever Knights. I am a shapeshifter. Collared with a special pendant to be summoned by our alpha. She tried to steal it. But t...
842 65 33
This story is about a normal 16 year old girl with a loving family but she soon learns she is not normal. Her adopted parents are strict and one cool...
5.1K 129 15
"You're mine." Her uncle tried to claim her. Her father beat her. Her mother died. Alpha comes along. "No, she's mine." She'd found her mate. She'd a...